View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    G&M still printing newspapers? I wonder what G&M stands for? Maybe goat and milk.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    Gigles & Monkeys
    03-09-16 09:42 AM
    OT: SPHS / Next EC

I enquired and just got this reply:

We have not formally announced when our earnings release will be completed but we have until March 30th under the existing rules to issue our year-end earnings release.
    sidhuk, 3MIKE, cjcampbell and 12 others like this.
    03-09-16 10:55 AM
    Many thanks Corbu!

Posted via my PRIV
    Corbu and OlympusMons like this.
    03-09-16 11:29 AM
    OT: SPHS / Next EC

I enquired and just got this reply:
    Hopefully they are working on good news to go along with any ER....or buyout.

Posted via CB10
    OlympusMons likes this.
    03-09-16 12:02 PM
    OT: tse:AEZ

Anyone following this stock?

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Passport
    3MIKE likes this.
    03-09-16 12:12 PM
    Hopefully they are working on good news to go along with any ER....or buyout.

Posted via CB10
    OT here:

Hi Corbu / Spiller,

There's some major tree shaking being attempted on SPHS and no one is giving up their shares at these levels. We have a $0.30 range between $1.78 - $2.08 on barely 90K volume. I honestly can't wait to hear what they have to report.
    3MIKE, Corbu, Mr BBRY and 3 others like this.
    03-09-16 12:41 PM
    OT: tse:AEZ

Anyone following this stock?

Not since the last 400% pop followed by the 80% decline. Lol.

Posted via CB10
    OlympusMons and morganplus8 like this.
    03-09-16 12:53 PM
    Hahah nice profits CJ.

03-09-16 01:05 PM
    Short numbers

2/29/2016 73,960,429
    2/12/2016 79,586,596
    Corbu, 3MIKE, rarsen and 15 others like this.
    03-09-16 03:05 PM
    OT: so i decided to get a CIBC investor edge account, pull some of my RRSP and go RRSP share trading. I want to buy some SPHS and after I did paperwork friday and yesterday it is going to take 5 business days for CIBC mutal funds to send the money to CIBC investor edge. Just great,, hope they don't release any good news till after i'm able to buy my shares
    03-09-16 03:27 PM
    Just a chart with no words.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-ibb.png

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    03-09-16 03:53 PM
    Short numbers

2/29/201673,960,429
    2/12/201679,586,596
    It has reduced by a good chunk.

Posted via my PRIV
    03-09-16 04:01 PM
    Maria Sharapova fails a drug test from substance recently added to list. Among famous users of BB products, :

Productivity-Obsessed Leaders of Every Stripe Love BlackBerry?s Keyboard, Battery Life and More | Inside BlackBerry
    She is great. For folks who don't want to delve into this, she failed for a drug that has medical benefits and only starting this year became a banned substance. How she and her team didn't pay attention to the memo is a problem. She should have people who keep track of that stuff.

Posted via CB10
    Mr BBRY, rarsen and 3MIKE like this.
    03-09-16 06:29 PM
    Maybe they could, maybe they can't.

But any evidence they obtain from hacking is likely to not hold up in court as it would be illegal to do so.

Hence they whole smokescreen of the legal battle to try to get official access to the phone.

Posted via CB10
    In this case they aren't looking for evidence. The perps are dead. They are looking for leads to other things.
    I don't know how feasible Snowden solution really is as well. But a back door available to law enforcement will mainly be used to prosecute drug sale cases because that is mainly what the US criminal prosecution infrastructure does. And this is big business for local governments in the US.

Posted via CB10
    Mr BBRY likes this.
    03-09-16 06:38 PM
    She is great. For folks who don't want to delve into this, she failed for a drug that has medical benefits and only starting this year became a banned substance. How she and her team didn't pay attention to the memo is a problem. She should have people who keep track of that stuff.

Posted via CB10
    She also said that it appeared on the banned substance list under a different name than she was prescribed it as....
    03-09-16 07:00 PM
    She also said that it appeared on the banned substance list under a different name than she was prescribed it as....
    She has a medical team who is familiar with trade names of medications. She was notified last year by WADA and the Russian sports federation that the drug was being monitored and then later that was on a banned list. Banned list is very short btw . There is really no valid excuse given other athletes have been caught with it recently and so she'll be sidelined for awhile.

Meldonium Ban Hits Russian Athletes Particularly Hard
    Russian physicians acknowledged that they received plenty of notice to stop their athletes from using meldonium. National teams stopped treating their athletes with the drug in September, officials said, after WADA warned it would be banned beginning in January. Some federations said they destroyed their supplies of the drug.

Sheremetiev and a number of other federation officials and trainers said, given the warnings, it was incomprehensible that top athletes had continued to take meldonium.
    zlatno likes this.
    03-09-16 07:10 PM
    Did someone declare a holiday and not tell me? Sure is quiet in here.
    Lots of red on the board today.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-16 10:19 AM
    Did someone declare a holiday and not tell me? Sure is quiet in here.
    Lots of red on the board today.

Posted via CB10
    Just waiting for the "FUD Fest".
    03-10-16 11:08 AM
    Join BlackBerry at the 2016 Mid-America Trucking Show

Just got this message from BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    03-10-16 11:20 AM
    See a new perspective on transport logistics with the launch of the BlackBerry Radar asset tracking system at the 2016 Mid-America Trucking Show. We'll showcase how BlackBerry can help you manage your business with a completely integrated, comprehensive trailer management service, including a self-powered device, connectivity, and cloud-based apps.

MAXIMIZE
    EFFICIENCYIMPROVE
    PRODUCTIVITYSTOP THEFTINCREASE
    YOUR PROFIT

Want to learn how you can track your containers, trailers, and inventory with dramatically improved efficiency? Come find us at booth 16228 in the North Hall to see BlackBerry Radar in action and to enjoy a beverage courtesy of Train Trailer. Speak with our experts to learn about the benefits our solution can provide and how our technology is evolving the transportation industry.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-16 11:27 AM
    That's a very crowded space with patent trolls all over it. Sadly, the trolls are going after the trucking companies, not the vendors. I guess that'll come later.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-16 11:47 AM
    Semi-OT, FWIW :

The European Central Bank announced this afternoon a series of measures to boost activity in the euro zone. The two key points: rate cut from 0.05% to 0% (borrowing becomes blackjack!) & Increase the buyback program of debt securities to banks (the famous Quantitative Easing) which will go from 60 to 80 billion € / month. The idea: spray the cash economy to boost investment and consumption.
    Please note, IMHO, this won't reach the target (raise the consumption) but should make some investors happy ... Take it for what it worth and wonder what effect this will have over currencies, if you're in that business (or like me, dealing with $ stocks while paying in €).

Source : Le Monde (in deep, but in French ) via Time to Sign Off France : La BCE d�voile un nouvel arsenal de mesures pour soigner l?�conomie europ�enne
    sidhuk, rarsen, Mr BBRY and 4 others like this.
    03-10-16 12:26 PM
    What's with the BBRY selloff?

 Priv... cue the comeback!
    03-10-16 12:29 PM
    Semi-OT, FWIW :

Please note, IMHO, this won't reach the target (raise the consumption) but should make some investors happy ... Take it for what it worth and wonder what effect this will have over currencies, if you're in that business (or like me, dealing with $ stocks while paying in �).

Source : Le Monde (in deep, but in French ) via Time to Sign Off France : La BCE d�voile un nouvel arsenal de mesures pour soigner l?�conomie europ�enne
    It hasn't been working, so I don't think it will now either. This is the same as the Japanese devaluing their currency. It's only going to lead to more currency wars, which will eventually hurt everyone. When each governing body tries to influence world markets, it's going to blow up on everyone eventually with the only recourse being to go further into NIRP. This is a massive threat to world markets, but that's just my humble and often mistaken opinion.

Posted via CB10
    sidhuk, morganplus8, 3MIKE and 2 others like this.
    03-10-16 12:48 PM
    No one wants BBRY today so I purchased a large block in the $ 7.83/shr area. It's the quiet period, but come on, its a steal too. I will go into the Q4 report with the largest position ever, they either sold a pile of PRIV's or I'm going to be living in the dog house for a few years. Come on BBRY, close in the $ 7.90's and pop above $ 8.00 soon please. The last couple of days, the DOW and S&P both came close to their 200-dma and failed, I see this as the first of several attempts to breakout above resistance and make a run to new highs. The more we pause in here the better it is for the markets as a whole.

I will make one more purchase of BBRY before April 1st, for now, I'm nipping away at SPHS. As for ECA, I stopped trying to buy it as it doesn't want to hit my target of slightly sub-$ 5.00 a share.

Good luck to all.
    03-10-16 02:26 PM
113,256 ... 38493850385138523853 ...