• Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Only because YOU asked, ol' chum.
    A Black - Berry:

Attachment 393079

Anyone wanna guess who this gal is?
    Errr . . . somebody past their best before date?
    morganplus8, Corbu, 3MIKE and 2 others like this.
    03-03-16 12:26 PM
    A Black - Berry:

Attachment 393079

Christine Christie?

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-christie.jpg
    03-03-16 12:31 PM
    Hey Morgan i was looking at the ECA chart today and was thinking of shorting the stock at 6.50-6.60 range just to play the ups and down, chart is reaching 70rsi and overall market had some good up days...thinking a profit taking trades might take place soon. What you think?

Posted via CB10
    You are right, it is a short at slightly higher levels, just above here, say, $ 5.08/shr/US but, you'll have two issues with that, oil is rallying and so are all commodities, and, OPEC meets on March 20th and there is the rub, do you short and chance some positive news? I will be out of the trade before their meeting, that's for sure, I will be out sooner if I see some place to spend my money. Right now, I see the S&P 500 making it to 2025 and that spells a rally in energy.

I can see ECA closing at new highs today, it looks that promising, so in order to short it, you would have to risk a $ 2.00/shr gain in Canada heading into OPEC. You would have to sit at the PC and clip $ .10 to $ .15 cent moves to be safe here. Let us know what you are doing, it is a risk for me and I'm long, I would short it if it got to $ 6.00/US or so but I think December levels will fall going into OPEC. Good luck.
    03-03-16 12:55 PM
    A Black - Berry:

Attachment 393079

I think you are missing the theme here Bacon! LOL

CJ did a good thing, he deserves a pic of only super models or those former super models that haven't eaten today or maybe this week. I was following on my phone and didn't see the pic but when I read CJ's response, I knew you should be on probation. Think Corbu, he is well connected, gets pics of Amber and Hannah ALL DAY, you want to be like him. We don't need to see pics of girls with packages between their legs man, that's wrong.
    03-03-16 01:02 PM
    Thanks Morgan! I'll keep you guys updated, im on the fence here ill keep an eye on the movement. Markets are like in the mid...i may just end up on the sidelines because im almost certain opec won't cut oil but who knows how the market will react right now if more shale operations cease. Tough times to time the market

You are right, it is a short at slightly higher levels, just above here, say, $ 5.08/shr/US but, you'll have two issues with that, oil is rallying and so are all commodities, and, OPEC meets on March 20th and there is the rub, do you short and chance some positive news? I will be out of the trade before their meeting, that's for sure, I will be out sooner if I see some place to spend my money. Right now, I see the S&P 500 making it to 2025 and that spells a rally in energy.

I can see ECA closing at new highs today, it looks that promising, so in order to short it, you would have to risk a $ 2.00/shr gain in Canada heading into OPEC. You would have to sit at the PC and clip $ .10 to $ .15 cent moves to be safe here. Let us know what you are doing, it is a risk for me and I'm long, I would short it if it got to $ 6.00/US or so but I think December levels will fall going into OPEC. Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-16 01:06 PM
    BlackBerry Priv finally makes its way to Verizon Wireless | ZDNet

The BlackBerry Priv launched in November, but software updates over the last few months have made it a much better device. The timing for a Verizon launch is perfect and important for the success of the Priv.
    SF added: direct link to Verizon
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=3iDvPjUB
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 03-04-16 at 09:17 AM.
    03-03-16 02:54 PM
    Thanks for the kind words Morgan and for scolding Bacon Munchers. haha. I figured I'd update my post the updated charts to see where we are at now.

The stock is doing what I expected. Yesterday it closed right on the 200-dma and today it pushed over. It closed over too, so that's a good sign. Unfortunately, nestled just over it is another level of resistance that has pushed back 3 times in the last 4 days. I'm not sure there's enough gas in this run since right above that is 2 more tightly spaced areas, I "think" anyway. Volume has been trailing off tad and I think the market in general is getting a little topy as shorts are getting covered, chasers are everywhere, and new short opportunities are rearing their heads. BBRY has bucked the trend fairly well as of late, but I think we'll test the $7.50 area before exploding. You can see the 20-ema climbing to cross the 50-dma so I'm guessing that'll be the day we test my lower level. Of course, we have less than 4 weeks until the ER so position jockeying will be taking place too.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2016-03-03-4.29.07-pm.pngThe BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2016-03-03-4.26.50-pm.png
    03-03-16 03:30 PM
    Blog - AtHoc - Networked Crisis Communication
    Pentagon Pilots Interoperable Communications Network Powered by BlackBerry’s AtHoc
    03-03-16 07:42 PM
    I found this funny!
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screenshot_2016-03-03-21-24-47.jpg  
    03-03-16 08:26 PM
    OT: Apple vs FBI
    Chip Hacking Might Help FBI Unlock iPhones - WSJ

The government may be able to extract phone data, but the effort would be risky, costly and time-consuming

Even if the Justice Department loses its legal showdown with Apple Inc. over access to a killer’s iPhone, the government might still be able to extract the data locked away inside it, computer-security experts say. But it would be risky, expensive and time-consuming.

Those experts say officials could try to physically crack open the A6 microprocessor inside the phone of Syed Rizwan Farook, targeting the portion of the chip that holds the user ID, or UID, key. With the key, officials could move the iPhone’s scrambled data to another computer and quickly unlock it.

Apple scrambles the iPhone’s data using a combination of the UID key and the phone’s passcode, likely a 4-digit number. The security experts consider the UID key practically uncrackable. If agents were able to obtain it by probing the chip, however, they would then only need to guess Mr. Farook’s passcode, free of the limitations that have so far prevented them from accessing the phone.

The most likely method to extract the key, the experts said, would be by using a focused ion beam—essentially a very precise atomic saw that can cut through the chip’s outer structures to expose the 1s and 0s stored in the chip.

The technique is theoretically possible, but would be “very difficult and expensive,” said Julia Elvidge, president of Chipworks Inc., an Ottawa company that specializes in opening and probing chips for patent violations.

Chipworks has done similar work in the past, using a focused ion beam to extract data from a damaged flight-control computer recovered from the cockpit of Swissair 111, which crashed near Peggys Cove, Canada, after catching fire over the Atlantic Ocean in 1998.

That chip was also encrypted. But reading data off a modern iPhone, with its much smaller circuitry, would be harder.

Ms. Elvidge and other security experts say that first the FBI would need to develop a technique to unlock the circuitry of an Apple chip—a kind of high-tech recipe that would require months of painstaking tests with other chips. Ms. Elvidge estimates that this work would cost between $500,000 and $1 million.

“A memory cell today is just a few dozen atoms wide,” said Karsten Nohl, chief scientist at Security Research Labs in Berlin. “If anything goes wrong in your setup.…if there’s just the slightest vibration while you’re probing into your chip, it may be broken forever.”

Mr. Nohl has used a focused ion beam to extract data from smart-card chips. He says that cracking the iPhone would be much more difficult.

“It’s an option, but I think a very last resort because doing any kind of work on the chip itself risks breaking the chip for good,” he said.

Others think the technique is so unlikely to succeed that it isn’t worth trying. “We wouldn’t take such a project,” said Radu Trandafir, systems and software development lead at TechInsights Inc., which like Chipworks analyzes microprocessors. “It would have a very low probability of success.”

U.S. Rep. Darrell Issa (R., Calif.) Tuesday suggested another approach, asking Federal Bureau of Investigation Director James Comey during a hearing whether officials could make 10,000 copies of the chip inside Mr. Farook’s phone, and then try every conceivable password against them. Mr. Comey said he wasn't familiar with the details of Mr. Issa’s approach, but was confident that the FBI had tried every possibility of accessing the phone before seeking a court order.

The bar to cracking an iPhone hasn’t always been so high. Until the iPhone 5, there were a variety of techniques that could unlock the phone’s data, through processes generally known as “jailbreaking” the phone, said Mike Cobb, a data-recovery expert at DriveSavers Inc.

His company has no way to get into Mr. Farook’s phone. But he said it is possible that someone has discovered a security hole in the iPhone design that would allow them to bypass the phone’s protections.

“Experience tells us that there probably are vulnerabilities,” he said. “They’re probably much harder to find and more difficult to exploit. They’re probably there.”

The Justice Department declined to comment for this article.
    03-03-16 09:41 PM
    OT: what BB10 stock apps are being used? I need access to Canadian and American exchanges. The app I was using on my Z10 doesn't seem to be available for the Passport.

Thanks folks.

Torch 9810 -> Z10 -> Passport on Rogers in Canada.
    03-03-16 10:40 PM
    I think you are missing the theme here Bacon! LOL

... Ok, I stand corrected.

How about we wind back time ten years then; strictly for educational purposes. I am a married man! Bunga got close.
    Ms. Aguilera I presume?

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-christina-aguilera_edit1.jpg

Back on topic. CJ looks to be correct. We are swinging a tad. Volume up, along with short interest:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20160303_230734_edit.png
    03-04-16 01:12 AM
    How about we wind back time ten years then; strictly for educational purposes. I am a married man! Bunga got close.
    Stevie Nicks?
    3MIKE and sidhuk like this.
    03-04-16 07:11 AM
    OT: what BB10 stock apps are being used? I need access to Canadian and American exchanges. The app I was using on my Z10 doesn't seem to be available for the Passport.

Thanks folks.

Torch 9810 -> Z10 -> Passport on Rogers in Canada.
    I believe I have tried them all and I keep going back to Stocks by BlackBerry v1.5.4. This one gives an update every time you open it from the main screen. So launch it, let it remain on your main screen and keep going back to it when you need a quote, it doesn't automatically refresh and burn up data if you don't want it to. After it is open, you manually recycle it when you want to see the latest quotes. I also setup the font size for those days when I'm traveling and can't view fine print on the run. With a simple screen display in black, you see what is up/down in any kind of light.

I also use Stock Daddy Pro, CNBC as a link, Stock Futures, StockSpy, Stock Trends, Stock Daddy Free none of which are as good as my first choice. I have Stocks For BlackBerry on three BB10's and they are look and function well with different sized screens. On my Passport I'm getting 15 lines of quotes in large font. Plenty of adjustments in this software to fine tune it for your needs. Oh yeah, real-time quotes in US stocks and the usual 15 minute delay in CDN.

Let us know what you go with.
    03-04-16 07:15 AM
    To add to Morgan's list, I am enjoying 'my stocks portfolio'. It isn't a bb10 app though, it is android but it works very well on my passport. It can be found on the amazon app store and it's free.

I usually use a combination of that one and 'Stocks' as Morgan mentioned or as it is listed in bbw 'stocks for BlackBerry 10' for $1.99.

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    03-04-16 08:22 AM
    ... Ok, I stand corrected.

Ms. Aguilera I presume?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Christina-Aguilera_edit1.jpg 
Views:	1115 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	393144

Back on topic. CJ looks to be correct. We are swinging a tad. Volume up, along with short interest:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160303_230734_edit.png 
Views:	1017 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	393145
    Meanwhile, from 1999-2016...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-12812.jpg  
    Bacon Munchers and sidhuk like this.
    03-04-16 08:26 AM
    This was interesting

The Disruptors
    03-04-16 09:08 AM
    OK, so I guess it simply wants to head higher so far.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-16 09:11 AM
    Is that a good sign or ... is it fishy?

Posted via my PRIV
    03-04-16 09:58 AM
    Is that a good sign or ... is it fishy?

Posted via my PRIV
    Not 100% sure about this, but I heard something positive about Foxconn and BlackBerry, not a buyout, but now it's made BBRY rally.

 Priv... cue the comeback!
    03-04-16 10:05 AM
    03-04-16 10:07 AM
    Not 100% sure about this, but I heard something positive about Foxconn and BlackBerry, not a buyout, but now it's made BBRY rally.

How could this be???
    My BlackBerry Corbu assistance did not find any of what you have said...

Posted via my PRIV
    3MIKE and CDM76 like this.
    03-04-16 10:18 AM
    Something brewing. Give M8 and CJ a break today. Here is a chart from Marc Hav. Big Bullish tilt here:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-stream_50673113..png
    03-04-16 10:23 AM
    How could this be???
    My BlackBerry Corbu assistance did not find any of what you have said...

Posted via my PRIV
    That's why I said I wasn't sure. Something about Foxconn and BlackBerry then it was gone

03-04-16 10:23 AM
    OT: sorry just quick update started a short term short position on ECA avg price $7, just think it'll pull back a bit before climbing again. GL!

Posted via CB10
    morganplus8, rarsen and sidhuk like this.
    03-04-16 11:00 AM
113,251 ... 38453846384738483849 ...