View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Man in this crazy market averaging down saved my skin by breaking even or profiting large. Lot more pain to come and you can blame Russia and Venezuela for it. They delayed the oil bottom with the conference call, the Saudis wont cave so they should just end the charade already and let oil find the bottom.

Ps. TSX and oil will have one hell of a Q2 in my opinion.

Happy Belated M8.

Posted via CB10
    morganplus8 and 3MIKE like this.
    02-08-16 12:06 PM
    Won't happen with a square screen.
    Don't wait for it.
    Well that's just plain bad news... no chance at all? How's that PRIV stacking up against a Z30?

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    02-08-16 01:13 PM
    http://rapidmobile.biz/blackberry/ne...censing-model/

BLACKBERRY DROPPING PERPETUAL LICENSING MODEL FOR ENTERPRISE SOFTWARE
    by*RAPID JOHN
    FEBRUARY 8, 2016

BlackBerry are making a pretty substantial change to their Enterprise software licensing model, starting March 1st, 2016.

As of March 2016, BlackBerry will be moving to a subscription-only license model. From this point perpetual licenses will be going end-of-sale Friday 26th February.

This means that February 26, 2016 will be the last day perpetual licenses are available for purchase.

Currently, there are two license types available:

Perpetual License

Pay a one-time, one-off fee for the license. After the initial purchase of the perpetual license, you pay only for your Software Assurance and BlackBerry Support on an annual basis. With Support, you are eligible for free updates and upgrades.

Perpetual license cost
    �80 with �16 Support on top. The second year you have the option to pay for Software Assurance and BlackBerry Support (intertwined) which is �16 yearly. Paying for Support and Assurance is compulsory for the first year.

Annual licenses:

You pay the same fee year-on-year-on-year for the licenses, which has BlackBerry Support and Software Assurance included.

Annual license cost
    �48 year-on-year.

Example based on 100 licenses �
    Number of Required LicensesPerpetual License CostAnnual License Cost year-on-yearTotal Cost for Perpetual LicensesTotal Cost for Annual Licenses
    100One-time fee of �80 + �16 first-year Support fee�48�9, 600�4, 800

Due to perpetual licenses being more cost-effective for organizations, allowing you to become cost-neutral in around two years, it is advisable that users order their perpetual licenses before February 26.

Existing license holders can contact their Account Manager with a purchase order and licenses can be processed immediately.

New users can purchase their licenses at the BlackBerry Enterprise Store.

Posted via CB10
    Corbu, theRock1975, 3MIKE and 9 others like this.
    02-08-16 01:14 PM
    02-08-16 01:45 PM
    Morganplus8, (I hope you had a happy birthday! )

IoT seems to be one of the strategic goals/key products for BlackBerry. Many tech companies seem are going the same way. I'm hoping for a leading position of BlackBerry but CSCO/MSFT seem to be on course also. I'm already in BlackBerry. What's your opinion on CSCO/MSFT?

Posted via CB10
    morganplus8 and OlympusMons like this.
    02-08-16 01:55 PM
    Hi guy,

There is nothing I can say that will ease the pain of a trade that has gone bad. I personally really like SWIR, and, we have all felt your pain when it comes to BlackBerry trying to trade for cash. The numbers that hit this Q were light on forecast but in this market, they mean that money sits and no one purchases until we get some stability. They will buy back shares, they aren't going anywhere with profits forecasted for 2016, and they are really cheap in here versus the US dollar.

You have several options, you can average down, you can deploy funds in something else as a hedge, you can assume BBRY stock if they buy the company. I personally would feel fine converting the take-over payment into the company that buys it as a way to see growth indirectly from the benefits of synergy and combined management/products etc..

I don't know what your entry price is but if you still feel the reason for buying it is intact, you can develop some strategy to carry on with the investment. I hold HALO at about $ 10.00/shr today, nothing has changed for me regarding their story, just the price of the stock. The same goes with BBRY, I'm willing to buy more of this one if the general market would behave itself. I see SWIR the same way, it is cheap, no one wants it, the numbers aren't that bad at all just not what analysts wanted to hear, big deal, buy when no one else wants to.

Good luck with your recovery plan, I completely understand why you needed to get this message out there. It is really frustrating to see a company like this slowly drop when they have $ 170 MM dollars in variable expenses. Some simple math here, if BB buys it for $ 14.00 net and you get to roll that money into BBRY at sub $ 7.00/shr, you are very likely to see the equivalent of $ 28.00/shr in SWIR going forward. Hopefully that makes sense to you.
    ... As always chum, thanks for the virtual pat, bounce, and burp!

I won't need my soother tonight.
    morganplus8 likes this.
    02-08-16 02:15 PM
    BlackBerry Dropping Perpetual Licensing Model

BLACKBERRY DROPPING PERPETUAL LICENSING MODEL FOR ENTERPRISE SOFTWARE
    by*RAPID JOHN
    FEBRUARY 8, 2016

BlackBerry are making a pretty substantial change to their Enterprise software licensing model, starting March 1st, 2016.

As of March 2016, BlackBerry will be moving to a subscription-only license model. From this point perpetual licenses will be going end-of-sale Friday 26th February.

This means that February 26, 2016 will be the last day perpetual licenses are available for purchase.

Currently, there are two license types available:

Perpetual License

Pay a one-time, one-off fee for the license. After the initial purchase of the perpetual license, you pay only for your Software Assurance and BlackBerry Support on an annual basis. With Support, you are eligible for free updates and upgrades.

Perpetual license cost
    �80 with �16 Support on top. The second year you have the option to pay for Software Assurance and BlackBerry Support (intertwined) which is �16 yearly. Paying for Support and Assurance is compulsory for the first year.

Annual licenses:

You pay the same fee year-on-year-on-year for the licenses, which has BlackBerry Support and Software Assurance included.

Annual license cost
    �48 year-on-year.

Example based on 100 licenses –
    Number of Required LicensesPerpetual License CostAnnual License Cost year-on-yearTotal Cost for Perpetual LicensesTotal Cost for Annual Licenses
    100One-time fee of �80 + �16 first-year Support fee�48�9, 600�4, 800

Due to perpetual licenses being more cost-effective for organizations, allowing you to become cost-neutral in around two years, it is advisable that users order their perpetual licenses before February 26.

Existing license holders can contact their Account Manager with a purchase order and licenses can be processed immediately.

New users can purchase their licenses at the BlackBerry Enterprise Store.

Posted via CB10
    This is a pull for front loading software rev before end of Q4. Not that it will be very significant....but timing is not coincidental.
    02-08-16 02:34 PM
    Morganplus8, (I hope you had a happy birthday! )

IoT seems to be one of the strategic goals/key products for BlackBerry. Many tech companies seem are going the same way. I'm hoping for a leading position of BlackBerry but CSCO/MSFT seem to be on course also. I'm already in BlackBerry. What's your opinion on CSCO/MSFT?

Posted via CB10
    Thank you for the kind words!

I hate MSFT products but strictly from an investment point of view its a Strong Buy. Technically it is solid at $ 48.00 and their last Q was really strong. No problem buying it today. The two year chart is trending up, their fundamentals are really starting to gain traction so it looks like it might be our savour now that Google is hurting.

I don't care for CSCO, it looks bad on the charts but it has sold off so far it is due for a bounce now too. I would take MSFT or CSCO any day. CSCO can't seem to manage their wealth, they pay too much for acquisitions and sit on cash too long. MSFT is that sleeping giant that is finally awakening after all of these years.

As for the market, we should have been up 100 pts on the DOW today, this was a forced sell-off and it has to stop. There is nothing happening out there today that wasn't going on for the past 2 years. Enough already, let's get the rally going, MSFT will be a leader when it happens. GL
    02-08-16 03:00 PM
    Thank you for the kind words!

I hate MSFT products but strictly from an investment point of view its a Strong Buy. Technically it is solid at $ 48.00 and their last Q was really strong. No problem buying it today. The two year chart is trending up, their fundamentals are really starting to gain traction so it looks like it might be our savour now that Google is hurting.

I don't care for CSCO, it looks bad on the charts but it has sold off so far it is due for a bounce now too. I would take MSFT or CSCO any day. CSCO can't seem to manage their wealth, they pay too much for acquisitions and sit on cash too long. MSFT is that sleeping giant that is finally awakening after all of these years.

As for the market, we should have been up 100 pts on the DOW today, this was a forced sell-off and it has to stop. There is nothing happening out there today that wasn't going on for the past 2 years. Enough already, let's get the rally going, MSFT will be a leader when it happens. GL
    Thanks Morgan!

Posted via CB10
    morganplus8 likes this.
    02-08-16 03:23 PM
    Disregard my earlier post about 13F filings, (I deleted the post) their seems to be an error on the system giving incorrect info. I will update with corrected info, sorry for the confusion.
    The info on sales by Fidelity, etc is INCORRECT.
    Whalewisdom.com is experiencing issues and those institutions have not yet reported. The info on Kahn brothers is correct and they did add some shares.
    They have another week to report (45 days after quarter end)
    Posted via CB10
    02-08-16 04:21 PM
    When M+8 mentions being in HALO at around 10 then one has not problem buying in at 7.10. Thank you
    M+8

Posted by my fabulous red Passport
    Corbu, 3MIKE, morganplus8 and 7 others like this.
    02-08-16 05:00 PM
    02-08-16 05:01 PM
    Well that's just plain bad news... no chance at all? How's that PRIV stacking up against a Z30?

Posted via CB10
    That's just the best way to replicate the app gap and a poor user experience, leading to deceptive comments and ugly reviews. As I mentioned before, they tried. Hard. But they finally raised a red flag.
    There will be other devices, just be patient.

From my 3 weeks experience PRIV is on par or superior to the Z30 if you consider it globally.
    I'm still in "love" with BB10, especially when using my SE so that I'm in the waiting of next news/launches before I decide what's my next device. But there's one certainty : my SE will stand on my side as my data horse for a long while.
    rarsen, morganplus8, Corbu and 9 others like this.
    02-08-16 06:24 PM
    Reading material! Short-squeeze candidates.

Adding to the volatility: The short squeeze (RTGAM)

LARRY MacDONALD

The surge in short interest during the first two weeks of January on the Toronto Stock Exchange carried over into the last two weeks of the month, according to the TSX�s short-selling tables for Jan. 31 . Sentiment on the Canadian stock market has become quite bearish, indeed.

Elevated levels of short selling may be seen by many as a bad omen for stock prices in months ahead. Or they could be viewed favourably by others since extremes in sentiment can foreshadow turning points.

Whatever the case, one thing seems likely: Price swings in stocks should be a lot more volatile until the bulls regain the upper hand and return the stock market to its long-term upward trajectory. We may also be entering a phase in which short squeezes (as discussed below) become more frequent.

iShares S&P/TSX 60 Index ETF

For a summary measure of the current pessimism, consider the short position in the iShares S&P/TSX 60 Index exchange-traded fund (XIU). During the two weeks ending Jan. 31, it leaped 27 per cent to 102.8 million units � a 52-week high. The number of units short is 17.8 per cent of XIU�s float (freely trading units), compared with 10.8 per cent two months ago.

Hard times in the energy sector

Among companies with large jumps in short position, Anderson Energy Inc. stood out with more than a doubling to 18.9 million shares. The Calgary-based oil and gas developer provides a glimpse into how hard the plunge in oil prices has hit the junior echelons of the energy sector.

In the last quarter, Anderson�s net income declined more than 1,000 per cent year over year, registering a loss of 20 cents per share. Over the past year, the firm�s stock price declined more than 95 per cent, to 1 cent. On Jan. 31, the company retired a convertible debenture by issuing 9.1 billion shares to holders.

Short-squeeze candidates

Short squeezes tend to happen more often in markets in which short selling is rampant. Short squeezes arise when good news or buying by investors trigger a rush among short sellers to close out their positions (positions are closed by purchasing shares in the market and delivering them to the investors they borrowed shares from). This buying by short sellers may push up the price of a stock.

Short-squeeze candidates can be identified by the number of shares sold short as a percentage of the company�s float on U.S. and Canadian exchanges. Companies with high readings (as of Jan. 15) included Lululemon Athletica Inc. (24.3 per cent), BlackBerry Ltd. (20.9 per cent) and Teck Resources Ltd. (19.4 per cent). The iShares S&P/TSX 60 Index ETF was also on the high side, at 17.8 per cent.

Candidates can also be identified by the ratio of short sales to the company�s average daily trading volume (the �days-to-cover� or �short interest� ratio) on U.S. and Canadian exchanges.

Those with high readings (as of Jan. 15) included: CGI Group Inc. (26.3), Rogers Communications Inc. (24.6) and Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (21.3). Amaya Inc., the online-poker company, had a high ratio but the privatization bid launched by CEO David Baazov in early February may have already caused some short covering.

Precious metals: signs of short covering

There is increased interest in precious metals as a haven during these uncertain times, as highlighted by the recent 52-week high in Barrick Gold Corp.�s stock. The strength in this sector may be prompting short sellers to wind down their bets, at least going by the TSX short-interest tables.

The table showing the largest decreases in short interest as of Jan. 31 was well populated with gold miners. The big declines included New Gold Inc. ( down 43 per cent), Yamana Gold Inc. (29 per cent), Kinross Gold Corp. (15 per cent) and Eldorado Gold Corp. (9 per cent).

Short interest plummeted 99 per cent in Sprott Physical Gold Trust, a closed-end fund holding gold bullion.

Larry MacDonald is an economist, author and financial writer who blogs at larrymacdonald.serveblog.net/home.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    morganplus8, Corbu, rarsen and 4 others like this.
    02-08-16 06:50 PM
    Slightly OT:
    Tech Firms Push Toward a Future Without Passwords - WSJ

Rohit Paul has seen the future of digital security, and it is free of pesky passwords. Recently, he needed to use a laptop to edit a vacation photo stored in Google Photos. He grabbed his wife's computer. But the 27-year-old engineer didn't type in Google credentials. Instead, he tapped a button on the screen of his Nexus 6P smartphone.

"It makes life easier," Mr. Paul said. "No need to worry about typing a complicated password."

Mr. Paul is part of Alphabet's quiet beta test program for "Sign in with your phone," Google's latest effort to let Android users log into its services--on any device--without a password. And in the future, Google engineers aim to give Android phones the ability to recognize individual users by analyzing patterns of speech, typing and other behavior.

Apple, for its part, has outfitted its latest iPhones with special high-security chips that let programmers develop apps to let users log in by touching their finger to the phone instead of entering strings of characters. The iPhone's built-in Touch ID fingerprint reader has become a popular way to unlock the phone, but app developers are starting to use it with other onboard security features to eliminate passwords entirely.

Mobile phones also serve as personal identification in credit-card alternatives such as the Apple Pay and Android Pay services. And banks are beginning to experiment with using phones to replace ATM cards. Citigroup Inc. and Wells Fargo & Co. are experimenting with systems that let people withdraw cash by using a special code displayed on a phone's screen.

Passwords are a notorious bane of digital life. Users forget them, make them easy to guess, or rely on the same one to gain access multiple online services, all of which become vulnerable if the password is exposed. Network administrators hate them because they don't keep hackers at bay and resetting them is costly. Managers hate them because they waste a tremendous amount of time. The technology research firm Gartner Inc. estimates that password resets take up between 20% and 30% of all help-desk support calls in corporations.

Microsoft Corp. researcher Cormac Herley estimated in 2014 that if the Internet's two billion users spent five seconds a day typing passwords, the effort would amount to 1,389 man years daily. From "a cost-benefit standpoint users are rational to reject much security advice: the burden imposed is simply too great for the benefit received," he wrote in a research paper. For instance, one problem is that users are told not to reuse passwords, and to come up with complex, random sets of characters that are difficult to memorize.

"We know that the most popular passwords are all pretty much garbage," said Matthew Green, an assistant professor of computer science at Johns Hopkins University. "People tend to pick the less secure passwords in the largest numbers, so passwords are a bad idea from a security point of view."

However, Mr. Green said he doesn't think that the password will be completely replaced by mobile-phone gizmos any time soon. "I think these things are neat ideas, but they're too flaky right now for us to really rely on them. There are too many false negatives and false positives [regarding authentication]."

The password has been an endangered species for some time. Most mobile apps ask for one the first time they run on a new phone and leave users alone thereafter. But the pain persists. Buy a new phone or switch computers, and you need to remember passwords--often a lot of them.

Smartphones make a handy substitute. Like passwords, individual mobile devices are ubiquitous, unique and intensely personal. Unlike passwords, they're difficult to duplicate--and hackers can't sell copies of them to all comers in underground forums.

Google's "sign in with your phone" feature is the latest in a series of Google experiments to shed passwords. Regina Dugan, chief of the company's Advanced Technologies and Projects group, in May demonstrated a system that allowed a phone to know its rightful user by analyzing data from the phone's sensors.

"This next frontier of authentication moves the burdens of PINs [Personal Identification Numbers] and passwords from the user to the device itself," Ms. Dugan said during a speech at Google's annual software developer conference last May.

Peiter "Mudge" Zatko, a network security expert who contributed to other Google efforts to supersede the password before leaving last year to found a security consultancy, believes that Apple, and not his former employer, is best positioned to pull this off.

Apple's emphasis on hardware design and focus on the high-end market opened the door to two key pieces of technology that could help the company liberate users from the password, he said.

The company in 2012 purchased AuthenTec Inc., a maker of fingerprint readers, for $355 million. That technology forms the basis of the iPhone's Touch ID technology, which lets users log into their phones with a fingerprint rather than a password.

One immediate result was greater security. Two years ago, about 50% of iPhone users didn't lock their handsets. Today, 90% of iPhone users lock their devices with either a passcode or fingerprint scan. Of the top 2,000 free iPhone apps in the U.S., 7.5% use Touch ID, according research done for The Wall Street Journal by SourceDNA, Inc. an app analytics service. They include apps from Evernote Inc. and the Bank of America Inc.

New York security consultancy Trail of Bits Inc. this week will unveil a program, Tidas, that allows developers to access the iPhone in an even more secure fashion. Trail of Bits built its software after Apple discussed its special security chip, known as the Secure Enclave, at a June 2015 conference but didn't provide technical details on how to use it directly.

Trail of Bits CEO Dan Guido believes that the enhanced security provided by Apple's technology will further endanger the password. "People will absolutely use fewer passwords if this kind of technology achieves widespread usage," he said.

Nonetheless, Apple vice president of iPhone and iOS product marketing Greg Joswiak doesn't think that passwords will ever fully be eliminated. "I think there is still a purpose to having them, including using them to encrypt everything on your device," he said. "What we want to do is create an easy and secure experience with Touch ID and make the use of passwords as infrequent as possible."

Mr. Paul, who uses Google for email, search, photo storage, and driving directions, is still holding on to is password just in case. "When all else fails, go with the password as a fallback," he said.
    02-08-16 07:47 PM
    MOBL is holding up well. In some way it's encouraging to see how high the market still values a pure MDM software player that is not growing in large numbers.. perhaps it was the anticipated low of 85 mio in cash that caught the market 'by surprise'?!

Posted via CB10
    02-08-16 10:38 PM
    Thanks Rock for the info on their IoT portfolio! Always helps when someone with a much better understanding (and neutrality it seems) confirms the superiority of a product

I believe the next 2 months are going to be crucial to BlackBerry. As we saw in another article stating any perpetual licenses will need to be purchased ahead of month-end, they seem to be doing all they can to push software revenues in Q4. I'd like to see them pull it off without any one-time licensing deals for once. They should keep those for FY2017, if recurring payments (for some reason) would not be an option to their counterparts.

Then, MWC will finally show us how PRIV sales are faring. JC stated before that he will probably decide in February about another Android device, and that's exactly what he'll do imho. They're still sponsoring the presidential debates, launching PRIV in new markets each week, so it's safe to assume that Vienna will be announced sooner rather than later. I don't expect stellar numbers for hardware, however, anything less than slightly profitable would be a dissapointment to me. But as the analysts continue to expect losses (even with JC stating they have a shot at profitability), we could be in for a positive surprise. JC has had many months now to think about his FY2017 targets.. and finally we'll get to hear those ambitions. I think this quarter will prove to be the quarter that BlackBerry finally strikes back. Good luck everybody.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-16 11:06 PM
    Hope you had a great Birthday Morgan!!!
    morganplus8 likes this.
    02-09-16 01:45 AM
    Irving Kahn was a disciple of Benjamin Graham and is the author of "Benjamin Graham The Father of Financial Analysis". He was by far the oldest prot�g� (died 2/26/2015 at age 109) and was one of the closest followers of the original teachings of Benjamin Graham.

Tracking Kahn Brothers Portfolio - Q4 2015 Update | Seeking Alpha

"BlackBerry Ltd. (NASDAQ:BBRY): BBRY was a very small ~0.5% of the US long portfolio position established in Q3 2013 at prices between $8 and $10.84. Q2 2014 saw a 270% stake increase at prices between $7.15 and $10.12. The position was again increased by ~28% in Q1 2015 at prices between $8.80 and $12.60 and another ~40% the following quarter at prices between $8.18 and $10.48. Last two quarters have also seen minor increases. The stake is currently at 6.30% of the US long portfolio. The stock currently trades at $6.80. The significant build-up indicates a bullish bias."
    02-09-16 06:58 AM
    02-09-16 07:14 AM
    Looks like yet another sell-off today.

 Priv... cue the comeback!
    CDM76 likes this.
    02-09-16 07:25 AM
    Have a look at this math and ask yourself who wrote this nonsense:

Demand will fall to 1.2 million barrels a day this year, the IEA said.

Demand is expected to slow from the 1.6 million barrels a day seen in 2015, "pulled down by notable slowdowns in Europe, China and the US".

The IEA forecast that stock building could continue in the second half of 2016 at a rate of 300 million barrels a day. It said: "If these numbers prove to be accurate, and with the market already awash in oil, it is very hard to see how oil prices can rise significantly in the short term."

How can you take them seriously when they can't write a simple article.
    Corbu, rarsen, Jahcure and 8 others like this.
    02-09-16 07:54 AM
    I love it, Morgan!

Here is the WSJ's take on the same topic...
    IEA Warns Oil Prices Could Fall Further as Oversupply Worsens - WSJ

IEA Warns Oil Prices Could Fall Further as Oversupply Worsens

Increased OPEC output and return of Iranian oil are adding to glut, says energy monitor

By BENO�T FAUCON
    Updated Feb. 9, 2016 7:37 a.m. ET

Crude-oil prices could fall even further as the world’s vast oversupply of petroleum only got worse in January with a surge in production from OPEC, a top global energy monitor said Tuesday.

The past month featured the return of Iranian oil after European sanctions were lifted and the failure of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries to agree on production levels. The cartel flooded the market with an additional 280,000 barrels a day last month, said the International Energy Agency, which tracks oil and gas data for industrialized countries.

Crude prices have fallen more than 55% since November 2014, when OPEC first said it wouldn’t pull back its own production in response to a surge in output from the U.S. OPEC officials said a production cut wouldn’t help market as it had in the past, but the decision has had long-lasting repercussions, helping to send oil prices to less than $27 a barrel last month.

Now, the disconnect between oil supply and consumption is proving worse in 2016 than previously expected, the IEA said.

“It is very hard to see how oil prices can rise significantly in the short term,” the IEA said in its closely watched monthly oil-market report.

The new oil from OPEC almost offset significant declines in production around the rest of the world in January, the IEA said. Non-OPEC supplies slipped by 0.5 million barrels a day, the IEA said, as lower oil prices forced costly North American producers to shut down some of their production.

Iran boosted its output to 2.99 million barrels a day in January, the IEA said, the first month since 2012 that its crippled oil industry was free of western sanctions over its nuclear program. The 80,000 barrels a day increase represented the first installment in what Iranian officials say will amount to 500,000 barrels of new oil that the country will send to the market in the next few months.

Saudi Arabia also increased its production by 70,000 barrels a day to 10.21 million barrels a day. Meanwhile, Iraq set a new output record of 4.35 million barrels a day thanks to increased production of 50,000 barrels a day.

OPEC members have held high-level talks about changing course and cutting back output in recent weeks, helping oil prices rise to about $33 a barrel. The IEA suggested the rally was a “false dawn” and called the likelihood of OPEC members and other countries like Russia agreeing on a production cut “very low.”

“Persistent speculation about a deal between OPEC and leading non-OPEC producers to cut output appears to be just that: speculation,” the IEA said.

The IEA said there also are ominous signs for oil consumption this year, with “risks to growth in Brazil, Russia and of course slower growth in China.” The IEA said it saw no reason yet to change its demand-growth outlook of 1.2% for the year—a “very respectable rate”—but “economic headwinds suggest that any change will likely be downwards.”

A significant amount of oil being bought these days is headed for storage until oil prices rise or a buyer can be found.

Commercial oil stockpiles rose to more than 3 billion barrels in December, the IEA said. Those inventories will build by 2 million barrels a day in the first three months of 2016, before slowing a bit to 1.5 million barrels a day in the second quarter.
    02-09-16 08:04 AM
    Another oil bs at play. So sick of it...

Posted via my PRIV
    3MIKE likes this.
    02-09-16 08:50 AM
    Looks like markets are going up. Finally some sense...

 Priv... cue the comeback!
    02-09-16 08:53 AM
113,256 ... 38263827382838293830 ...