View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Nice one Sid! But how did you get a picture of me in the 80's? I remember those days, it was cloudy, but the sun was always out. Funny thing is that I never figured it out. Lol

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    They Must have heard your compliments, so story is pulled off. LMAO
    http://n4bb.com/blackberry-priv-sold...to-play-store/
    Error 404!
    The page you requested does not exist or has moved.
    12-23-15 02:52 PM
    Error 404!
    Who was the author?

#BBFactCheck
    12-23-15 03:00 PM
    OT - KBIO,.... the saga continues. Today the interim CFO submitted his resignation and the Nasdaq served notice of de listing. What a name to watch lol.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, KuroKei, sidhuk and 8 others like this.
    12-23-15 03:09 PM
    Can we have a little $9 party today?
    12-23-15 03:33 PM
    Monkey party video!

Last edited by bbjdog; 12-23-15 at 04:39 PM.
    12-23-15 03:45 PM
    Can we have a little $9 party today?
    Finally my PRIV has been ordered!
    EPP $835.07 CAD with taxes. If it's not delivered by tomorrow (my friend ordered express shipping), it may not be delivered until first week of Jan because of holidays and weekends in between. And I'd then be in New York for 2 weeks. So, I might not even get it until almost end of January

Posted via CB10
    12-23-15 03:47 PM
    Error 404!
    Must have figured out they were wrong and Google play store isn't reliable for that type of thing

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    12-23-15 03:48 PM
    OT:

I bought a friend a Z30 during a huge sale on ShopBB + discount code. Everyone else here at work is constantly asking about them now, particularly one guy. Can anyone point me in the direction of some discount codes for a Z30 or Classic (he said he misses his Curve keyboard)
    12-23-15 03:51 PM
    Thanks, I really enjoyed that. For me, it never gets tiring looking at Morgans. Now back to our rally, go BBRY!
    Looks like even ECA rallied hard. Is it a buy at these levels? Oil seems like it won't recover for a while. Will they go bankrupt.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-15 03:55 PM
    OT:

I bought a friend a Z30 during a huge sale on ShopBB + discount code. Everyone else here at work is constantly asking about them now, particularly one guy. Can anyone point me in the direction of some discount codes for a Z30 or Classic (he said he misses his Curve keyboard)
    I wouldn't mind knowing about the Z30 (rebates) as well...
    Tks

Posted via CB10
    12-23-15 04:08 PM
    OT:

Check your PM's
    rarsen likes this.
    12-23-15 04:12 PM
    OT:

Tks

Posted via CB10
    There are no longer codes for Z30's.

However, if you know a BlackBerry employee they can possible get you a phone on the Employee Purchase Plan.
    12-23-15 04:14 PM
    Error 404!
    Thanks Sid! I should compliment people more often. Lol

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    sidhuk, La Emperor, rarsen and 1 others like this.
    12-23-15 04:35 PM
    Tks

Posted via CB10
    Check your PM's.
    12-23-15 04:35 PM
    Time to take some profits?
    12-23-15 05:14 PM
    Looks like even ECA rallied hard. Is it a buy at these levels? Oil seems like it won't recover for a while. Will they go bankrupt.

Posted via CB10
    I'm not sure what they would have to do to be considered for bankruptcy? They have 60% plus of their oil hedged at $ 64.00/bbl for 2016, their gas is hedged the same way at much higher prices so they can cut back on production and run like this for some time to come. They paid down 45% of their debt, lowered their operating costs big time, and that's a constant, they are drilling rich properties after selling off marginal production and land. They are one of the largest land asset companies in the world today. I believe they will be one of the few companies to be a buyer of distressed assets in the months ahead. In fact, they look to break-even in 2016 with a massive drill program still on taps while others will likely to go under. If I had to choose a driller and pure play on liquids it would be Encana. Heck, they are carrying $ 10.58/shr/US (book value) on the books and that includes nothing for 14,000,000 acres of drill land.

There is just no way they are going under, or remotely close to it, until 60% of their competitors hit the auction block. Look at their cash flow, they could drill land for oil while the commodity is trading for a buck!

I want to get a fast couple of bucks out of the stock and it won't take long to give me $ 7.25/shr and out. Now we are learning that supplies for oil are drying up and rigs are on shore with most drilling coming to a grinding stop. Have a look at their Capex for 2016, they feel very good about getting a jump on the competition but I would think they will also be net buyers of assets again this time around.

Enough said, have a look at their balance sheet and land sales and rethink your concerns again.
    12-23-15 05:33 PM
    I took a bite out of ECA today too. With the basing of oil, and more and more funds now looking at energy again, we can see some pretty quick gains as cash from tax loss selling looks for a home.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-15 07:02 PM
    When is the $9 party and where is it

Posted via CB10
    12-23-15 07:36 PM
    I really don't get most of these analysts...
    Except peeps like Fuackette ...
    Spelling mistake or Freudian slip?

Either way, I tend to agree.
    12-23-15 07:40 PM
    Someone needs to tell these experts that we are two generations past that phone.

"...A drug smuggling suspect was convicted".
    Uh, all they had to do was ask BlackBerry, because they already stated that they will not hold back keys from law enforcement for support of criminal activity.

For Christmas, someone send them a BES12 enabled Secusmart bb10 with a 'Good Luck' note attached.

Oh, don't forget the Shmoke-N-a-Pancake to go along.
    Last edited by Bacon Munchers; 12-23-15 at 08:12 PM.
    12-23-15 07:53 PM
    I'm not sure what they would have to do to be considered for bankruptcy? They have 60% plus of their oil hedged at $ 64.00/bbl for 2016, their gas is hedged the same way at much higher prices so they can cut back on production and run like this for some time to come. They paid down 45% of their debt, lowered their operating costs big time, and that's a constant, they are drilling rich properties after selling off marginal production and land. They are one of the largest land asset companies in the world today. I believe they will be one of the few companies to be a buyer of distressed assets in the months ahead. In fact, they look to break-even in 2016 with a massive drill program still on taps while others will likely to go under. If I had to choose a driller and pure play on liquids it would be Encana. Heck, they are carrying $ 10.58/shr/US (book value) on the books and that includes nothing for 14,000,000 acres of drill land.

There is just no way they are going under, or remotely close to it, until 60% of their competitors hit the auction block. Look at their cash flow, they could drill land for oil while the commodity is trading for a buck!

I want to get a fast couple of bucks out of the stock and it won't take long to give me $ 7.25/shr and out. Now we are learning that supplies for oil are drying up and rigs are on shore with most drilling coming to a grinding stop. Have a look at their Capex for 2016, they feel very good about getting a jump on the competition but I would think they will also be net buyers of assets again this time around.

Enough said, have a look at their balance sheet and land sales and rethink your concerns again.
    O.T.

Got burnt a few times earlier this year with ECA.TO but everything was pointed in the right direction near the bell yesterday so I bought a few thousand shares... small potatoes but I don't do this full time so I'm happy with a bit of profit today.... thinking I should've held them though as I think it may rally a bit more....I get too nervous with commodities
    12-23-15 07:58 PM
    I remember when I was a kid and got my first phone, it was a two can system with some fair weather string. We decided to talk between our two houses at night and the neighbours would tell us to shut up! As you state, the Blackberry 9720 was on similar levels of technology back then. My question is, why would they tell us this now? I find the article to be positive in many ways as the best minds in the world are only breaking down really old technology, ..... something for Inside BlackBerry to brag about me thinks.
    Boom! Hat trick!

I remember the same phone, only mine was made with grannies knitting wool. Damn thing didn't work worth beans!

Edit: ok, I can't resist.

I didn't pay my phone bill, so the telephone man came by with scissors...
    Boo! Hiss!

This is what happens when I get a day off. Y'all have been warned!
    Now, onto wrapping presents....
    Last edited by Bacon Munchers; 12-23-15 at 10:11 PM.
    12-23-15 08:02 PM
    Spelling mistake or Freudian slip?

Either way, I tend to agree.
    Fully intentional and perfectly spelled for the forum

Posted via CB10
    12-23-15 08:27 PM
    Don't get caught with a BlackBerry 9720, get caught with the BlackBerry Porsche.
    Bling bling for sing sing.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-blackberryporschgold.jpg
    12-23-15 08:31 PM
    O.T.

Got burnt a few times earlier this year with ECA.TO but everything was pointed in the right direction near the bell yesterday so I bought a few thousand shares... small potatoes but I don't do this full time so I'm happy with a bit of profit today.... thinking I should've held them though as I think it may rally a bit more....I get too nervous with commodities
    If a few thousand shares are small potatoes, then what are my few hundred shares? Lol

Posted via CB10
    3MIKE and CDM76 like this.
    12-23-15 11:36 PM
113,256 ... 37643765376637673768 ...