View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Bbry stock is going up! Very steadily, though, but let's aim for the magic $9!

Posted via CB10
    Actually aiming for $100. So we can have a party with bbjdog's monkeys and some pretty models!
    12-22-15 12:38 PM
    Hi Morganplus8,

Thanks for the helpful posts all these years (this goes for everyone - you know who you are)! Really appreciate it. Long time holder of BBRY here and I am glad to see the turnaround seems to be materializing.

Do you expect to see a temporary pull-back in the price and where would the "new" support be?

Thanks!
    Corbu, morganplus8, 3MIKE and 4 others like this.
    12-22-15 12:40 PM
    Actually aiming for $100. So we can have a party with bbjdog's monkeys and some pretty models!
    No worries, someone is ready to update us with a post here, for every cent, up or down, on the way to the hundred. LMAO
    12-22-15 12:41 PM
    No worries, someone is ready to update us with a post here, for every cent, up or down, on the way to the hundred. LMAO
    12-22-15 12:45 PM
    Give it a few days, your Battery will get better!

I've been on my Priv for about a week now, first few days battery was horrid but it's gotten consistently better. Approx 5 hours on screen time.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-24229.jpg  
    12-22-15 12:47 PM
    @ Morgan or Schwanz, could we make an educated guess how much profit BlackBerry would earn excluding the (lossing making, for now) hardware division? Yahoo Finance seems to be updated, showing a P/E of 193.78, which could be an indicator that more and more investors will be tracking when BlackBerry gets to a profitable business?

Posted via CB10
    I agree with Morgan...don't trust Yahoo stats, and it's hard to figure right now what earnings would be without hardware. What I do know is that Chen will do his best to show a steadily improving earnings growth picture with positive EBITDA and cash flow, and to get hardware to breakeven in the next quarter or two (he said all this). I don't want to spend energy trying to segregate, because that's purely a hypothetical situation at this point. And a growing hardware business at breakeven or better is what gives BBRY the biggest upside potential. Right now the SP likely incorporates a zero or even negative value for hardware, so hopefully that situation will change soon.

Posted via CB10
    sidhuk, Corbu, morganplus8 and 8 others like this.
    12-22-15 12:48 PM
    Secusmart:

Published on Dec 16, 2015
    If you’re looking for the right response to recent spying affairs and wire-tapping scandals, you’ve come to the right place. German and international governments, along with companies both great and small, have put their faith in our security solutions, our experience and our know-how. We owe our success to one simple factor: putting the user first. A truly secure mobile phone is one that offers both usability and simplicity. That is encryption “Made in Germany”. That’s Secusmart security.
    12-22-15 12:50 PM
    12-22-15 12:51 PM
    Hi Morganplus8,

Thanks for the helpful posts all these years (this goes for everyone - you know who you are)! Really appreciate it. Long time holder of BBRY here and I am glad to see the turnaround seems to be materializing.

Do you expect to see a temporary pull-back in the price and where would the "new" support be?

Thanks!
    I think the stock is going higher, something like $ 9.60/shr on this run before we need some more news. At that level, the RSI will equal 75 or so and cause things to pause. This is healthy and I then think the positive tone will continue with CES and more news on Priv etc.. Today, we are trying to pause just under the large $ 9.00 figure. Yesterday's high was $ 8.97/shr and if we can match or beat that number, I think we will resume the climb from here. I hoped it would pause just under the $ 9.00 mark (round numbers sometimes take time to clear) yesterday and continue the rally but the stock needed to drop back to confirm the breakout above the 200-dma and then finish a pennant formation from which to launch the next leg up. Selling for all equities is almost over for this year and the DOW should rally back over its 200-dma and 50-dma. This sets all stocks up for a bounce. BBRY looks fantastic right now, the news is good and they are rushing updates out for the Priv, it doesn't get much better than that. Look at AAPL today, dead. Let's close near $ 9.00 and set ourselves up for a pre-Christmas rally above $ 9.00 on a closing basis. Yesterday we backed off but today the volume is perfect to hold these levels. GL
    12-22-15 12:53 PM
    Bungaboy, Coco said she will attend the party. Here is her picture. LOL!!

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-monkeyswimsuit.jpg
    3MIKE, Corbu, morganplus8 and 8 others like this.
    12-22-15 12:59 PM
    Well $9 is step one. Then upward and onward to $100

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    12-22-15 01:01 PM
    I think the stock is going higher, something like $ 9.60/shr on this run before we need some more news. At that level, the RSI will equal 75 or so and cause things to pause. This is healthy and I then think the positive tone will continue with CES and more news on Priv etc.. Today, we are trying to pause just under the large $ 9.00 figure. Yesterday's high was $ 8.97/shr and if we can match or beat that number, I think we will resume the climb from here. I hoped it would pause just under the $ 9.00 mark (round numbers sometimes take time to clear) yesterday and continue the rally but the stock needed to drop back to confirm the breakout above the 200-dma and then finish a pennant formation from which to launch the next leg up. Selling for all equities is almost over for this year and the DOW should rally back over its 200-dma and 50-dma. This sets all stocks up for a bounce. BBRY looks fantastic right now, the news is good and they are rushing updates out for the Priv, it doesn't get much better than that. Look at AAPL today, dead. Let's close near $ 9.00 and set ourselves up for a pre-Christmas rally above $ 9.00 on a closing basis. Yesterday we backed off but today the volume is perfect to hold these levels. GL
    Thanks Morgan! I guess we won't be seeing mid-$7.00s anymore. Should have bought more before the earnings.
    12-22-15 01:05 PM
    Bungaboy, Coco said she will attend the party. Here is her picture. LOL!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	monkeyswimsuit.jpg 
Views:	1139 
Size:	12.6 KB 
ID:	385348
    My girlfriend has something in common with your Coco, bbjdog...

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-12317623_442062375993940_990851684_n.jpg

And yes, she'll be there as well!
    morganplus8, 3MIKE, sidhuk and 8 others like this.
    12-22-15 01:07 PM
    C'mon $9!
    Attachment 385338

Posted via CB10
    You are a newbie! Admit it ...............

Okay, someone has to set you straight here.

I'll tell you a little story about a guy who came to this thread a very long time ago, actually, he was the first person to ever post in this thread, a founder so to speak. I can't mention his name because Super-Fly wouldn't appreciate that, but this "guy", male or female, nice looking or not, powerful, pleasant air about him/her etc., was banished from the thread just this week for posting too many charts telling us the "stock is going up .... the stock is going up!", that kind of thing. Like a town crier with a French accent, .... I can say no more. Anyway, "research" at Morgan Stanley has proved that talking up a stock often means it should go down. See what I mean, don't be like that guy and post charts of the stock rising, that don't even keep up with the stock rising!

If I'm correct, and I like to think I am, he was handed a Priv or something and sent to the South of France for Christmas, DON"T let this happen to you!

This is a public service for BlackBerry. Amen.
    Corbu, sidhuk, snaponsly and 24 others like this.
    12-22-15 01:10 PM

I'll tell you a little story about a guy who came to this thread a very long time ago, actually, he was the first person to ever post in this thread, a founder so to speak. I can't mention his name because Super-Fly wouldn't appreciate that, but this "guy", male or female, nice looking or not, powerful, pleasant air about him/her etc., was banished from the thread just this week for posting too many charts telling us the "stock is going up .... the stock is going up!", that kind of thing. Like a town crier with a French accent, .... I can say no more. Anyway, "research" at Morgan Stanley has proved that talking up a stock often means it should go down. See what I mean, don't be like that guy and post charts of the stock rising, that don't even keep up with the stock rising!

If I'm correct, and I like to think I am, he was handed a Priv or something and sent to the South of France for Christmas, DON"T let this happen to you!

Yeah I came only three (3!) weeks ago. The $9 is teasing me

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 and doctor gonzo like this.
    12-22-15 01:12 PM

Posted via CB10
    $9 times 3weeks = $27? am i on the right path?
    12-22-15 01:18 PM

Posted via CB10
    What do you think $ 9.00 is doing for the shorts? There is nothing worse than when the stock you are short sits near the high of the day, about to breakout of a TA pattern at a round number and you are left to think about it over night. Shorts are in that position today as the stock appears to be comfortable just under $ 9.00. Let's close near the high and pop above $ 9.00 tomorrow shall we? GL

That's it, I'm out of here!
    12-22-15 01:19 PM
    That's it, I'm out of here!
    I am gonna stick around and have fun.
    3MIKE, Corbu, KuroKei and 5 others like this.
    12-22-15 01:23 PM
    My girlfriend has something in common with your Coco, bbjdog...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12317623_442062375993940_990851684_n.jpg 
Views:	1403 
Size:	229.3 KB 
ID:	385350

And yes, she'll be there as well!
    Blue pill, blue pill, beige pill, beige pill, WTF are the pills!!

P.S. her drink doesn't have an umbrella. That just turned me off!!!
    Last edited by bbjdog; 12-22-15 at 02:17 PM.
    12-22-15 01:45 PM

This post deserves a re-post today. I had a good laugh!
    Corbu, sidhuk, rarsen and 6 others like this.
    12-22-15 01:54 PM
    Let me be productive in this thread. Reading material!

http://blogs.blackberry.com/2015/12/...and-usability/

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    12-22-15 02:19 PM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-cwxevtjuaaejktg.png

Nice reference values calculated by QuotetheRaven on twitter.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-15 02:21 PM
    What is cffo
    12-22-15 02:51 PM
    Cash flow from operations?
    bungaboy and 3MIKE like this.
    12-22-15 02:51 PM
    Cash flow from operations?
    I believe that's it. Yes.

Posted via CB10
    Corbu, bungaboy and 3MIKE like this.
    12-22-15 02:59 PM