View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Seriously . . . confess, it was all the monkey pics.
    Your the best!!!

Where is the banana??

Check out buddy on the shoulder!

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-hidingbanana.jpg
    Last edited by bbjdog; 12-21-15 at 06:20 PM.
    bungaboy, Jahcure, Corbu and 4 others like this.
    12-21-15 03:31 PM
    WoW! Closed at eight seventy-two . . . the other twenty eight cents musta upped and flew . . .
    La Emperor, Corbu, sidhuk and 2 others like this.
    12-21-15 03:49 PM
    Anything about agreement with t-com i think that it will be catalyst for priv. I am from Croatia and i cant wait to buy one.
    12-21-15 04:19 PM
    Just putting it out there... My first post to the thread from my Priv! Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

Posted via The BlackBerry Priv!
    12-21-15 04:37 PM
    Just putting it out there...
    Like bbjdog's monkey. LoL
    rarsen, helopilot06, Corbu and 3 others like this.
    12-21-15 04:41 PM
    Anything about agreement with t-com i think that it will be catalyst for priv. I am from Croatia and i cant wait to buy one.
    Not yet, AFAIK. Maybe in the coming weeks as they spread across Europe. Keep the faith!
    rarsen, sidhuk and 3MIKE like this.
    12-21-15 04:44 PM
    bungaboy likes this.
    12-21-15 05:00 PM
    Hahaha no joke I just busted out laughing at work in front of my boss and several customers lol!

bungaboy and 3MIKE like this.
    12-21-15 05:02 PM
    I'm on T-mobile they won't give u a new one unless u destroy your current one. They are cheap. Also no subsidized phone purchases anymore

Posted via crackberry10 on my new Z30!
    Get a nano sim and then buy a micro sim adapter. That way you can still put it back in your z30 if needed and it's not all cut up

I bought a sim adapter kit from a third party cell reseller in canada. It was $10 and worked well.

...dang, please no more positive reports on the priv vs BlackBerry, I don't need anymore temptation

Posted via CB10
    3MIKE likes this.
    12-21-15 06:14 PM
    Reading material, please note: Zacks had a sell rating (5) before the quarterly report.

http://www.uptickanalyst.com/blackbe...timent-update/

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    bungaboy, Corbu, rarsen and 5 others like this.
    12-21-15 06:29 PM
    12-21-15 06:42 PM
    Wonderful contributions from all today....well done

you've been made privy to my thoughts.
    Corbu, morganplus8, rarsen and 6 others like this.
    12-21-15 08:17 PM
    Get a nano sim and then buy a micro sim adapter. That way you can still put it back in your z30 if needed and it's not all cut up

I bought a sim adapter kit from a third party cell reseller in canada. It was $10 and worked well.

...dang, please no more positive reports on the priv vs BlackBerry, I don't need anymore temptation

Posted via CB10
    They tried to insist on trimming it and I flat out told them no, that I've been a customer for 6 years and that they should just do as I ask haha. They caved. Priv works fantastic! Screen kills the battery so quick but I bet it will even out over time. I'll be sure to report a full review in 2 weeks lol

12-21-15 08:41 PM
    They tried to insist on trimming it and I flat out told them no, that I've been a customer for 6 years and that they should just do as I ask haha. They caved. Priv works fantastic! Screen kills the battery so quick but I bet it will even out over time. I'll be sure to report a full review in 2 weeks lol

Give it a few days, your Battery will get better!

I've been on my Priv for about a week now, first few days battery was horrid but it's gotten consistently better. Approx 5 hours on screen time.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-21-15 08:55 PM
    Yup....five to six hours seems pretty standard on mine too. Enjoy

you've been made privy to my thoughts.
    3MIKE, bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    12-21-15 09:01 PM
    Muchas Gracias.

Yeah, the usual suspects know me well by now. I tend to get a bit frisky at certain times of the year when work dips. Unfortunately for you all, this is the place where I tend to loiter to.

Here's to all my extended family. (input cheers emoji)
    Cheers, and thanks for all you do

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    12-21-15 10:28 PM
    for entertainment value.......(Cramer being asked a question on his show today about BBRY)
    Watch at the 11:10 mark
    Cramer: Year of haves & have-nots
    12-22-15 12:13 AM
    As a BlackBerry freak I want priv to do wonders in market but unfortunately I'm full happy with my phone and I really don't find any need to buy a priv.. I'm sure there are many such cases

Posted via CB10
    3MIKE likes this.
    12-22-15 12:44 AM
    @ Morgan or Schwanz, could we make an educated guess how much profit BlackBerry would earn excluding the (lossing making, for now) hardware division? Yahoo Finance seems to be updated, showing a P/E of 193.78, which could be an indicator that more and more investors will be tracking when BlackBerry gets to a profitable business?

Posted via CB10
    12-22-15 02:20 AM
    12-22-15 02:43 AM
    @ Morgan or Schwanz, could we make an educated guess how much profit BlackBerry would earn excluding the (lossing making, for now) hardware division? Yahoo Finance seems to be updated, showing a P/E of 193.78, which could be an indicator that more and more investors will be tracking when BlackBerry gets to a profitable business?

Posted via CB10
    They earned $ .04 in 2015 Q4, Q1 2016 - $ .05 loss, Q2 2016 - $ .13 loss and Q3 2016 - $ .03 loss so they lost - $ .17/shr on a twelve month trailing basis which is what Yahoo is referring to. They don't have a P/E Ratio as they haven't earned a net positive return yet in the past 12 months. They are showing a trailing 12 month $ .05 income which simply isn't true. I would be very doubtful of many of the stats that Yahoo publishes. In order for a company to establish a P/E Ratio, they need a comparative trailing 12 month positive earnings number and we aren't there yet!

Re: Your question about showing positive earnings less the hardware loss, I mentioned this on Friday that if they dropped hardware they would be earnings positive hence everyone wants them to drop hardware! It would take some math to figure out how much they would earn as you have to back out all costs associated with hardware which is a bit complicated as they farmed much of the risk out to Foxconn.
    Corbu, Mr BBRY, bungaboy and 3 others like this.
    12-22-15 06:09 AM
    Don't you think the BlackBerry10 advert should have been more like this -
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_con...&v=FwasDsRayVE

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    12-22-15 06:11 AM
    OT: PSDV is rocketing, currently $5.15 up 1.45

Posted via CB10
    12-22-15 06:44 AM
    French version:

12-22-15 06:45 AM
    OT: PSDV is rocketing, currently $5.15 up 1.45

Posted via CB10
    Yes! Congrats to fellow long time holders and thanks to Morgan for this one! Great results!!
    12-22-15 06:47 AM
113,256 ... 37573758375937603761 ...