View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    _dimi_ posted a really nice looking chart this morning projecting out to a cup & handle formation, I hope everyone saw that?

I never dodge a question so I will say that one year ago I was terminal, we had to close up a number of lose ends prior to Christmas and expect the worst. I'm pleased to say that I was able to fight through another run of growth in my head and things went strange from there. The tumour in my head did something no one expected, it started to break up on its own. As it became apparent that I was gaining strength again, I was to undergo two more major surgeries this past Fall but we decided to postpone them and watch the tumour closely. Today it is still there but only 1/4 of the size and as it diminishes I feel better. So we'll wait to schedule possibly only one more surgery this year to remove whats left, again! That's it, this year is different and we are having a big party because of it. Thanks for asking.
    Thanks for the update Morgan. I hope nothing but the best for you.

Cheers mate!

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    12-21-15 08:52 AM
    Sorry I jinxed it
    BBRY isn't doing well. Hopefully there'll be a rally, even if it's a small one

'it all started with the  Priv...then the Vienna?'
    12-21-15 09:06 AM
    _dimi_ posted a really nice looking chart this morning projecting out to a cup & handle formation, I hope everyone saw that?

I never dodge a question so I will say that one year ago I was terminal, we had to close up a number of lose ends prior to Christmas and expect the worst. I'm pleased to say that I was able to fight through another run of growth in my head and things went strange from there. The tumour in my head did something no one expected, it started to break up on its own. As it became apparent that I was gaining strength again, I was to undergo two more major surgeries this past Fall but we decided to postpone them and watch the tumour closely. Today it is still there but only 1/4 of the size and as it diminishes I feel better. So we'll wait to schedule possibly only one more surgery this year to remove whats left, again! That's it, this year is different and we are having a big party because of it. Thanks for asking.
    Long time lurker and love your insights. I wish you nothing but the best and remain positive! The power of positive thought is incredible and I'm sure there are many people here sending nothing but positive vibes your way!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-21-15 09:10 AM
    Don't know why. Tech stocks are doing well, even AAPL, but bbry is falling for no reason.

12-21-15 09:11 AM
    Morgan, I am sure others here could phrase it better than I can but, simply put, best wishes of good health for the foreseeable future. Be well and stay strong!
    Now stop it, I didn't mean to draw attention from this sorted group of investors. This is the BBRY thread after all! There was never any doubt that I would receive such support but I do want to keep it about BBRY after all, I think Super-Fly still has me on probation for next year too after talking up stock like HALO! As if 7 surgeries hasn't finished me off, I'm thinking about buying back some of that BBRY I sold on Friday, I miss it already. Thanks for the wonderful comments, there are many others out there who aren't as fortunate as I am right now and many of you know of others so support them.
    sidhuk, W Hoa, La Emperor and 14 others like this.
    12-21-15 09:12 AM
    I'm thinking about buying back some of that BBRY I sold on Friday, I miss it already.
    I sold off a large portion as well and moved a lot of it over to Encana when it went sub $5 this morning. I think you were considering the same. Cheers.
    12-21-15 09:24 AM
    Don't know why. Tech stocks are doing well, even AAPL, but bbry is falling for no reason.

When you combine the volume from Canada and the US on Friday, you have aprox. 10% of all the stock trading in one day. Given the height of the price increase, we are now doing what most stocks that breakout do, they have to drop back and confirm the breakout. It has been quite awhile since we were above the 200-dma, May I think, so we are slowly working ourselves back to that area to confirm the breakout. Buyers will come in at that level and establish long positions. We have only been trading for less than an hour so walk away from it and look at it later today or on Wednesday when the Funds close up for the year. The stock is going higher. I have also noticed that analysts aren't talking about the impact of CES in January and more importantly the effect of the Priv on Q4, for some reason they won't address that leverage. Anyway, we are heading into a favourable time of the year to own stock. GL
    randall2580, sidhuk, Corbu and 8 others like this.
    12-21-15 09:25 AM
    Now stop it, I didn't mean to draw attention from this sorted group of investors. This is the BBRY thread after all! There was never any doubt that I would receive such support but I do want to keep it about BBRY after all, I think Super-Fly still has me on probation for next year too after talking up stock like HALO! As if 7 surgeries hasn't finished me off, I'm thinking about buying back some of that BBRY I sold on Friday, I miss it already. Thanks for the wonderful comments, there are many others out there who aren't as fortunate as I am right now and many of you know of others so support them.
    Well said, Morgan! We all know people who need some support.

OK, then... Back on topic, as bbjdog would say!

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-12353848_1653248528275175_631723038_n.jpg

PS: We form a pretty good group, here...
    12-21-15 09:29 AM
    Rally! It's in the shape of a parabola. At this rate, by the time closing bell comes, BBRY will be $ infinite
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20151221_103100.png

12-21-15 09:32 AM
    I sold off a large portion as well and moved a lot of it over to Encana when it went sub $5 this morning. I think you were considering the same. Cheers.
    I did, I set orders to sell BlackBerry heading into the afternoon and went out. I was notified that I was filled and placed an order to replace those shares with ECA. I have the full block of ECA - $ 4.95/shr, and again today, I have an outstanding order in for more ECA just below $ 5.00/shr. This company is worth $ 10.00/shr and with over 50% of energy companies nearing bankruptcy, we could see a sudden spike at anytime in gas/oil and I want a part of that action. I looked over our holdings and realized I didn't need to sell those BBRY shares and the price has come down so now I'm thinking about getting them back again. Good luck with your ECA, its an interesting bet on a well financed company.
    Corbu, W Hoa, La Emperor and 7 others like this.
    12-21-15 09:32 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12353848_1653248528275175_631723038_n.jpg 
Views:	1265 
Size:	206.1 KB 
ID:	385223

Corbu,

Question for you, is there anyway we can shutdown this thread and move everything over to Instagram? Thanks in advance. LOL
    Corbu, bungaboy, sidhuk and 4 others like this.
    12-21-15 09:37 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12353848_1653248528275175_631723038_n.jpg 
Views:	1265 
Size:	206.1 KB 
ID:	385223

Back to the pharmacy for my blue pill! Lol

This thread is starting to get expensive!

12-21-15 09:47 AM
    Corbu,

Question for you, is there anyway we can shutdown this thread and move everything over to Instagram? Thanks in advance. LOL
    Sorry, Morgan... I thought for a moment this was the Xenia thread! My mistake. I will shut it down... Your part of the deal is you need to make that $100 target happen so I can personally make sure she attends our party. I know I can depend on you!
    12-21-15 09:48 AM
    Back to the pharmacy for my blue pill! Lol

This thread is starting to get expensive!

Try the beige pill. LoL
    I don't think Beige BlackBerry would look as good as the pill. And it out lasts BlackBerry Passport battery.

Posted Via blackberry passport.
    12-21-15 09:54 AM
    12-21-15 09:56 AM
    I did, I set orders to sell BlackBerry heading into the afternoon and went out. I was notified that I was filled and placed an order to replace those shares with ECA. I have the full block of ECA - $ 4.95/shr, and again today, I have an outstanding order in for more ECA just below $ 5.00/shr. This company is worth $ 10.00/shr and with over 50% of energy companies nearing bankruptcy, we could see a sudden spike at anytime in gas/oil and I want a part of that action. I looked over our holdings and realized I didn't need to sell those BBRY shares and the price has come down so now I'm thinking about getting them back again. Good luck with your ECA, its an interesting bet on a well financed company.
    OT...I've actually been looking at ECA but for now have just been accumulating HNU.TO because I think winter is actually going to come after all. Nice pop this AM...

Posted via CB10
    12-21-15 09:59 AM
    I got in on Encana and THLD, good times

Posted via CB10
    12-21-15 10:06 AM
    Try the beige pill. LoL
    I don't think Beige BlackBerry would look as good as the pill. And it out lasts BlackBerry Passport battery.

Posted Via blackberry passport.
    LMAO! Like the way you kept the topic on BlackBerry!

Back to the pharmacy!

Corbu, sidhuk, bungaboy and 3 others like this.
    12-21-15 10:12 AM
    Same with me. On the tsx, bb.to went from mid $8's to over $12 in about 10 weeks, mostly due to Canadian dollar weakness. I took my gains and now only own a small amount of shares. I'm staying in cash right now. Everything looks expensive!

I'm looking for nice dip or CAD strengthening to get back in to ride Q4.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-15 10:12 AM
    12-21-15 10:14 AM
    OT...I've actually been looking at ECA but for now have just been accumulating HNU.TO because I think winter is actually going to come after all. Nice pop this AM...

Posted via CB10
    HNU.TO is a leading indicator and I believe we are a day or two away from seeing some strength in this sector. We are talking dirt cheap now and when a rubber band is pulled too far .......................
    12-21-15 10:16 AM
    I've actually been chasing the bid this AM on some BBRY Jan 10 calls just as a flier and just got filled. I was lucky enough to lock down on some Mar 9s just before this last run up, but I noticed that the prices on the Jan 10s didn't even budge after the earnings ramp...still around 12cents if anyone is interested...

Posted via CB10
    sidhuk, ibpluto and Bacon Munchers like this.
    12-21-15 10:19 AM
    HNU.TO is a leading indicator and I believe we are a day or two away from seeing some strength in this sector. We are talking dirt cheap now and when a rubber band is pulled too far .......................
    OT..Yeah exactly...I'm more interested in gas than oil right now.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-15 10:22 AM
    That's it, this year is different and we are having a big party because of it.
    Please set a bunch of empty glasses on the table (*).
    And when you'll call the toast, remember we'll all joyfully drink to that from the bottom of our heart.

(*) this is an old habit in some areas : they figure we're physically here with you.

I think Super-Fly still has me on probation for next year too after talking up stock like HALO
    Probation's over in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... gone !
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 12-21-15 at 10:39 AM.
    12-21-15 10:24 AM
    I've actually been chasing the bid this AM on some BBRY Jan 10 calls just as a flier and just got filled. I was lucky enough to lock down on some Mar 9s just before this last run up, but I noticed that the prices on the Jan 10s didn't even budge after the earnings ramp...still around 12cents if anyone is interested...

Posted via CB10
    I really need to learn all about that stuff you just mentioned. Morgan speaks of it a lot and it sounds like it can be quite profitable

On a side note, anyone have a good app or website for realtime BB.TO? I'm tired of always logging onto my Scotia account.

Posted via CB10
    3MIKE likes this.
    12-21-15 10:26 AM
113,256 ... 37543755375637573758 ...