View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    OT: Just another example of manipulation in Markets

"Short-seller Whitney Tilson in May: Lumber Liquidators management is “immoral, reckless and truly insane” for selling Chinese flooring allegedly tainted with formaldehyde.

Mr. Tilson on Dec. 14, after helping to drive the stock down and covering his short position for a fat profit: “I’ve received information that leads me to believe that senior management … wasn’t aware that the company was selling Chinese-made laminate that had high levels of formaldehyde.” Sorry about that."
    12-19-15 10:23 AM
    OT: Just another example of manipulation in Markets

"Short-seller Whitney Tilson in May: Lumber Liquidators management is “immoral, reckless and truly insane” for selling Chinese flooring allegedly tainted with formaldehyde.

Mr. Tilson on Dec. 14, after helping to drive the stock down and covering his short position for a fat profit: “I’ve received information that leads me to believe that senior management … wasn’t aware that the company was selling Chinese-made laminate that had high levels of formaldehyde.” Sorry about that."
    All with just a prefix of "If management is found complicit...." it would have done the same thing and been a safer public statement.
    12-19-15 10:29 AM
    Have to apologize for my channel checks! please allow me to explain (from the 17 seconds to the 1.51.) LOL

Last edited by bbjdog; 12-19-15 at 01:24 PM.
    12-19-15 12:01 PM
    I think Faucette is baiting them. That's what he wants BlackBerry to do - to buy Mobile Iron. In his note today, in his bull case, he did say - if BlackBerry acquires another EMM vendor or something along those lines. Basically, implying if BlackBerry buys out Mobile Iron.
    He read too much - and late - what some have printed here !
    Hello M. Faucette, this was BEFORE Good acquisition; rela along our pages, and you'll know more

Investors of MobileIron would never let that happening.
    ... what Good Tech investors said a year ago ...
    Plus, don't under estimate Apple propention to join the efficient/rewarding trends ... and claim the success

A final word, we've read before but we have to keep in mind.
    Wih Android ramping up and BB10 going slo-mo (at least), we should see opex expenses (software dev, API licensing) going south again. Add it to the $40 mil. already discussed above ...
    And, yes, now that Priv reached my hands, definitely : I can live with that device (ok, Pasport might remain my mistress for a while, I'd guess )

Cheers gang, heading full south tomorrow, with my test Priv in hands (+ my loyal Passport with a data only SIM ) for a week. Will be there, but somehow in the shadow, ya'll know I have my "off the screen" times

In the meantime, please make this BBRY raise up to $10+, I need some cash back !

Be nice (you've been close to exceptional, I repeat !)
    Have great Holidays, Christmas or whatever you want to call these loving times,
    Cheers, peace, love, fun,

Your best clown,
    SF.
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 12-19-15 at 01:14 PM.
    12-19-15 12:48 PM
    Prediction : we'll cross the $10 line way before we hit the 95K posts here
    Your bets for the 100K ?

(I really need rehab !)
    12-19-15 01:13 PM
    OT:
    To celebrate yesterday's results...

Imagine how we'll celebrate when we reach our $100 goal?
    12-19-15 01:33 PM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20151219_134404_edit.png

I'm so excited! t-3 days till Priv is in my hands! I seriously can't wait. I love bb10 but I'm willing to cheat for a while to get the apps that my friends are driving me crazy about.

Posted via crackberry10 on my new Z30!
    12-19-15 01:33 PM
    12-19-15 02:16 PM
    Just admit you are wrong about that dip dammit! LOL

Here is a chart that gets you to $ 8.60/shr now that the 200-dma appears to be falling on huge volume.
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-morgan.png

Let's hear from someone else who can get you to $ 9.00/shr on the charts, that would be amazing and fun too.
    Love the chart Morgan and my eyes concur with the moderate upwards moving price channel. I have two other channels in my BBRY chart where it shows Fridays price rejected by the bottom line of the top channel. As with Friday one can see that BBRY has been rejected by the bottom line of this top channel at least 6 times in the last 2 weeks of November. Hope to see it enter the top channel next week.
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-price-channels.png
    Last edited by Heinz Katchup; 12-19-15 at 05:09 PM.
    12-19-15 02:44 PM
    Love the chart Morgan and my eyes concur with the moderate upwards moving price channel. I have two other channels in my price charts where it shows Fridays price rejected by the bottom line of the top channel. As with Friday one can see that BBRY has been rejected by the bottom line of this top channel at least 6 times in the last 30 days. Hope to see it enter the top channel next week.
    Attachment 385051
    I think we'll bounce back into the 9-11 sideways channel next week and stay in there until next ER....when I think we can also escape it to another upward channel.

EDIT: ok didn't initially see your chart on the crackberry app....but I certainly like that steeper rising channel a lot better!
    Posted via CB10
    12-19-15 03:02 PM
    I hope the earnings will raise a bit further as it moves on to expand priv to other countries as it receives a good feedback, if so it could be path breaker for BlackBerry.. a quality product should survive at least if it can't rule

Posted via CB10
    12-19-15 03:18 PM
    12-19-15 03:24 PM
    I think we'll bounce back into the 9-11 sideways channel next week and stay in there until next ER....when I think we can also escape it to another upward channel.

EDIT: ok didn't initially see your chart on the crackberry app....but I certainly like that steeper rising channel a lot better!
    Posted via CB10
    I just hope shorts understand this! That BBRY may trade sideways but it ain't gonna go down (significantly) form now onwards. Just exit from BlackBerry, you shorts! It ain't worth it anymore. Try shorting apple now. Or something else.

Posted via CB10
    rarsen, morganplus8 and 3MIKE like this.
    12-19-15 04:30 PM
    I just hope shorts understand this! That BBRY may trade sideways but it ain't gonna go down (significantly) form now onwards. Just exit from BlackBerry, you shorts! It ain't worth it anymore. Try shorting apple now. Or something else.

Posted via CB10
    Once it gets above nine I think many will cover then wait for 11 then short again.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-15 04:48 PM
    "ABC news live coverage of the New Hampshire Democratic debate is connected by Blackberry Priv" its been awhile since I've seen Blackberry TV advertising
    12-19-15 07:15 PM
    "ABC news live coverage of the New Hampshire Democratic debate is connected by Blackberry Priv" its been awhile since I've seen Blackberry TV advertising
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-qq.png
    12-19-15 08:00 PM
    And there you have it. They're only advertising in places that will get lots of exposure, so more people know about the Priv.

'it all started with the  Priv...'
    bungaboy, Superfly_FR and 3MIKE like this.
    12-19-15 08:09 PM
    And there you have it. They're only advertising in places that will get lots of exposure, so more people know about the Priv.

'it all started with the  Priv...'
    Brown shoes finally? LoL
    12-19-15 08:31 PM
    Wow, so many positives around BlackBerry right now. I like it!
    bungaboy and 3MIKE like this.
    12-19-15 09:00 PM
    12-19-15 09:16 PM
    Top of the Season guys. Hope these charts make up for some of my nonsense and lack of participation around here:

Stochastic signals:
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20151219_230627_edit.png

The general Market watch:
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20151219_230334_edit.png

El Bollinger Banditos:
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20151219_225739_edit.png

Oh, and the typical short interest chart. Nothing to woo about, but I am posting because of th enormous volume!!
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20151219_225541_edit.png
    12-20-15 01:17 AM
    Fascinating info on that short volume, Bacon.

I wonder if carrier stores will present the Priv as an option to folks looking for an Android phone. I could see them throwing it out as an option because of the keyboard as it just gives them something new to talk to the customer about. But maybe they will still be too worried about Blackberry going bankrupt or they will just feel like it is too old school. Also the price of the Priv is high and the Samsung Galaxy S6 is a nice android and cheaper and tough to compete with.
    12-20-15 08:04 AM
    I have found a very interesting and we'll written financial analysis following this link: https://a-valtsev.whotrades.com/blog...urce=maxsocial

What I don't fully comprehend is the Debentures explanation. Perhaps some of the financial gurus in this forum have better understanding to clarify this aspect as the drop from +30 to (390) is quite large.

Posted via Money making BlackBerry Passport!
    12-20-15 08:14 AM
    Don't waste your time reading the article:
    MKM Partners is Less Enthusiastic About BlackBerry Ltd (BBRY) Prospects

The only thing that matters:

MKM Partners maintained a Neutral rating on BlackBerry stock, and raised the target price from $7.25 to $8.50, after the 3Q results
    sidhuk, CDM76, morganplus8 and 8 others like this.
    12-20-15 10:04 AM
    Don't waste your time reading the article:
    MKM Partners is Less Enthusiastic About BlackBerry Ltd (BBRY) Prospects

The only thing that matters:
    Thanks Corbu! If they only raised the price from 8.50 to 8.60, we would get a Buy rating. Laughing!

Nice title below!
    Mid-Cap Stocks For Your Portfolio: BlackBerry Ltd (BBRY), NRG Energy Inc (NRG), Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK)

http://investorwired.com/mid-cap-sto...on-chk/1785316

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    Last edited by bbjdog; 12-20-15 at 11:34 AM.
    sidhuk, Corbu, bungaboy and 4 others like this.
    12-20-15 11:08 AM
113,256 ... 37513752375337543755 ...