View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    And the day that site forces me to share my browsing habits is the day I stop visiting.
    But if everyone blocked ads, then great sites like this one wouldn't exist, would they?
    12-15-15 08:20 AM
    But if everyone blocked ads, then great sites like this one wouldn't exist, would they?
    I only started to block adds when they started being intrusive and/or started taking up almost half the screen real estate. I really don't mind adds as they serve a purpose and a means to an end.

Posted via CB10
    Corbu, rarsen, La Emperor and 3 others like this.
    12-15-15 08:29 AM
    Or maybe it's time for new kinds of revenue streams

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, CDM76 and app_Developer like this.
    12-15-15 08:33 AM
    12-15-15 09:03 AM
    The buzz seems to be that everything's gonna go up fast today!!
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png

Let's go !
    3MIKE, Mr BBRY, bungaboy and 2 others like this.
    12-15-15 09:10 AM
    Yup. I use adblock and also Ghostery so that every site I visit doesn't know every other site I visit. CB is one of the worst offenders for tracking beacons.

Posted via CB10
    Same as I use.

And yes CB is one of the worst I have encountered for allowing "snoopers" and "trackers". It's all about the money, honey!
    Corbu, W Hoa, cjcampbell and 5 others like this.
    12-15-15 09:20 AM
    Luxoft Teams Up With QNX on Automotive ADAS Technologies

Collaboration focused on advanced technologies, including road scene reconstruction and augmented navigation, which can enable semiautonomous driving
    Corbu, foxdog0007, Mr BBRY and 8 others like this.
    12-15-15 09:33 AM
    luxoft teams up with qnx on automotive adas technologies

collaboration focused on advanced technologies, including road scene reconstruction and augmented navigation, which can enable semiautonomous driving
    OT:

luxoft is incorporated in tortola, british virgin islands, has its operating headquarters office in zug, switzerland and is listed on the new york stock exchange.
    12-15-15 09:36 AM
    12-15-15 10:13 AM
    12-15-15 10:38 AM
    Deck The Halls with an Exclusive BlackBerry Promo This Holiday Season | Inside BlackBerry

This season, we’re spreading a bit of holiday cheer to #TeamBlackBerry with an exclusive promo that’s sure to make you this year’s best gift giver. Just in time for the holidays, we’re offering complimentary accessories and free express shipping with select smartphone purchases through ShopBlackBerry.

Even better, we’re also offering special discounts on both the BlackBerry� Passport™ and BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition.

From December 15, 2015 to January 5, 2016, the BlackBerry Passport will be available for only $459*, with the BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition retailing at $499*. What’s more, anyone who purchases a PRIV, Classic, Leap, Passport, or Passport Silver Edition smartphone will receive a free sync pod and device case, with a combined value of up to $95.

Whether you’re in the market for a new phone yourself or looking to purchase a gift for that special someone, swing by ShopBlackberry.com before 10 AM EST on January 5, 2016, and spread some holiday cheer of your own!

*Note: Prices are in $USD, and will vary by country/region.
    12-15-15 11:08 AM
    Looks as though the shorts are getting nervous this time around:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bb-dec-15-2015.png

The last couple of days saw the DOW and S&P falling off a cliff and yet the 50-dma for BlackBerry continued to move higher while the stock itself closed everyday above that number. The shorts have to look at this and know that we could be in for a sizable gain in the days ahead. Everything looks to be going BlackBerry's way and now the stock is starting to out perform too. We have been moving sideways for a few weeks and have plenty of RSI left in the tank for a major rally if the data is good. In addition, all of the forecasts for BB seem to be extremely low or completely misrepresented all together. The perfect storm awaits us ..........................

Can't wait to see if we close up around these levels today. I should point out that the DOW is now above its 200-dma and 50-dma and it is so close to making a Golden Cross, which, is very bullish for the period from mid-December to the end of January that I have been talking about for a couple of weeks now. Looks good for Friday.
    12-15-15 11:16 AM
    12-15-15 11:44 AM
    Please let's not test the 8$ mark today. We better leave that for friday
    morganplus8, 3MIKE, sidhuk and 6 others like this.
    12-15-15 11:45 AM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png

I'm a serious pusher, man (*)

(*) no dope

Please let's not test the 8$ mark today. We better leave that for friday
    Sky is the limit !
    3MIKE, huwit, sidhuk and 7 others like this.
    12-15-15 11:57 AM
    BBRY, HALO and SPHS are in another galaxy today
    12-15-15 12:47 PM
    SF, you stole my line "Sky is the limit". Joking aside, here is my word, if BBRY reaches $10 by end of the year, I will reward myself a Priv. Who is with me?

Presented to you by real phone - Passport
    12-15-15 12:49 PM
    SF, you stole my line "Sky is the limit". Joking aside, here is my word, if BBRY reaches $10 by end of the year, I will reward myself a Priv. Who is with me?

Ok. I'm in for that agreement.
    12-15-15 01:05 PM
    From the article:

The Priv is hot: CNNMoney on December 11 said that BlackBerry�s first Android phone had sold out online at Best Buy and Walmart and that the company�s stock price had been suitably rewarded.
    And he didn't qualify his comment with...."I wonder how many they had in stock?" Public perception, in this case, is everything.
    12-15-15 01:11 PM
    SF, you stole my line "Sky is the limit"
    Each and every English expression I write is a thief !
    Oh, no, one is mine ... the Spanish one !
    12-15-15 01:15 PM
    Each and every English expression I write is a thief !
    Oh, no, one is mine ... the Spanish one !
    "The universe is the limit" for my liking

#BBFactCheck
    12-15-15 01:34 PM
    OT from the Related Technologies file, MS had also previously yanked a Windows 10 release from its download server. Technology is not always easy: :

Microsoft pulls latest Windows 10 Mobile release | ZDNet
    Microsoft yanks latest Windows 10 release from its download server | ZDNet
    12-15-15 01:43 PM

On board!

Posted via CB10
    Andy_bb_king and bungaboy like this.
    12-15-15 01:57 PM
    From the article:

And he didn't qualify his comment with...."I wonder how many they had in stock?" Public perception, in this case, is everything.
    At this stage, the sell outs have been happening frequently and in a large number of outlets. Taking a step back to try and get my head around a Macro view, tuff to not think there has been some serious volume of this device sold to and through. I remember the same old song and dance with the Z10, then the Passport. But in those cases within a month Devices were readily had and talk of sell outs was over. BlackBerry still seems to be fighting trying to get enough Priv Devices to Channels already selling and new channels keep getting added what seems like dailey. Either there is a manufacturing bottleneck, or they maybe selling a few more then they or anyone else anticipated.

Devils advocate in me says, surely if the numbers were that good, they'd be screaming this from the top of the mountain.... unless this is all part of a plan to release better than expected quarterly then smack'em even harder with better than expected Priv Sales. OR, quarterly is not good, and Priv news will be used to offset.

Friday will be interesting me thinks

12-15-15 02:04 PM
    At this stage, the sell outs have been happening frequently and in a large number of outlets. Taking a step back to try and get my head around a Macro view, tuff to not think there has been some serious volume of this device sold to and through. I remember the same old song and dance with the Z10, then the Passport. But in those cases within a month Devices were readily had and talk of sell outs was over. BlackBerry still seems to be fighting trying to get enough Priv Devices to Channels already selling and new channels keep getting added what seems like dailey. Either there is a manufacturing bottleneck, or they maybe selling a few more then they or anyone else anticipated.

Devils advocate in me says, surely if the numbers were that good, they'd be screaming this from the top of the mountain.... unless this is all part of a plan to release better than expected quarterly then smack'em even harder with better than expected Priv Sales. OR, quarterly is not good, and Priv news will be used to offset.

Friday will be interesting me thinks

Here is a different way to look at it, BlackBerry has a current "short position" in the stock, they need to purchase and retire 21 MM shares and they have the ability to do that with the inside benefit of the "feel" for the value of the company based on how it is doing in software, services and hardware. In order to obtain the best possible price for the stock, it behooves them to keep quiet about all aspects of the business and the law requires them to sit on any material developments until they report Q3 numbers. It would be a convenient time for them to retire those shares and I want to know how many they did in fact retire.

Just a guess at why the stock has been so strong this time around on no news.
    12-15-15 02:52 PM
113,250 ... 37313732373337343735 ...