Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    You can start with this:

Forbes
    Wouldn't that have started showing up back in Q4 FY2015, as well as the past two quarters of this fiscal year?

I think the whole reason Chen bought Good is the EZ Pass program wasn't showing results. And Because BES was seeing negative growth while all the other EMM were seeing double digit growth. Don't know how accurate that IDC report on EMM's was, but with only 9% marketshare it is clear that BES wasn't see the growth that Chen had hoped for.

Good with some of these value added features (from other Chen acquisitions) might be able to do what BES could not.
    sati01 likes this.
    12-14-15 01:46 PM
    Wouldn't that have started showing up back in Q4 FY2015, as well as the past two quarters of this fiscal year?
    Well the last line of my quote says exactly that so I would have to say............yes.
    12-14-15 02:07 PM
    Good with some of these value added features (from other Chen acquisitions) might be able to do what BES could not.
    My take (you know who I am )
    Good with some of these value added features (from other Chen acquisitions) might be able to expand what BES could not achieve (as fast) alone.
    12-14-15 02:08 PM
    As you see on the front page of CrackBerry I got my MR release from AT&T today, and the individual app updates in GPlay. I will say that so far there seem to be improvements in just how snappy the phone is. Hub really seems improved, not as janky when you go to delete an entry, just overall more smooth in function.

Hoping for improvements in some of the areas we spoke about last week. Giving the phone a little time to settle in. MrBBRY have you seen it yet? Curious to hear your opinion as well
    Hey there Randall! Thanks for checking in on me. I got the notification for the OS update on my Priv about 3-4 hours ago and just got back to my office to start loading it up. I'll let it bake in for a while and report back with my findings. I have to say, I'm quite impressed that AT&T got the update out there so quickly. To me, that's an important indicator that they've been working closely with BlackBerry to push out this update. I remember back 1-2 years ago, having to run autoloaders to get the latest OS updates for BB10 because US carriers would take 2-3 months to get updates out to their customers after BlackBerry released them. So kudos to BlackBerry and AT&T on this much needed collaboration! Hopefully they worked out most of the issues I was having so I can get back to loving this device!

To bring this post back on topic, I'm hoping for the best on Friday before the bell. This is a big one for us and Chen has a huge opportunity to prove to the world that his turnaround is taking hold. I'm expect a solid beat compared to those low ball analyst estimates out there. Like W Hoa and WT&FCEO pointed out, consensus estimates are showing a sequential revenue decline which explicitly contradicts Chen's statement and forecast. So I think we are setting ourselves up for a nice pop. Good luck to the gang on Friday!

Last comment goes to M+8! Thank you so much for your astute assessment yesterday where you laid out where BlackBerry stock stands today in the face of an ugly stock market. As investors, it's so important to pay attention to the global economy and how it can seriously affect us. Hopefully the broader market does not get in the way of a potential success story for BlackBerry. So thank you Mr Morgan for standing back and looking as what's happening in the big picture today. You nailed it...AGAIN!
    12-14-15 02:17 PM
    Well the last line of my quote says exactly that so I would have to say............yes.
    Some people ignore stuff even if it is right in front of their nose and if it doesn't suit their agenda.
    morganplus8, W Hoa, sidhuk and 5 others like this.
    12-14-15 02:53 PM
    Some people ignore stuff even if it is right in front of their nose and if it doesn't suit their agenda.
    Sounds like something the Big Yin might say.
    bungaboy likes this.
    12-14-15 03:10 PM
    CHACE: Creating High-Assurance Security in an Insecure Age | Inside BlackBerry for Business Blog
    David Kleidermacher
    Co-authored by Andrew Walenstein, CHACE Director
    morganplus8, rarsen, 3MIKE and 5 others like this.
    12-14-15 03:43 PM
    12-14-15 04:22 PM
    Excellent review. Coming from a former Samsung Galaxy Edge user.

Proud Canadian.

No regrets with the move to the Priv (and written after a month of use).

That should get some Canucks thinking " how good is this Android!?" and hopefully moving to this device to support a Canadian company

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 07:16 PM
    3MIKE, Mr BBRY, bungaboy and 1 others like this.
    12-14-15 08:14 PM
    OT:
    Ad Blocking Has Penetrated Pop Culture - WSJ

People say they’re increasingly frustrated with irritating and intrusive banners, videos and pop-ups, especially on the small screens of their mobile devices. They’re also increasingly aware of the mechanisms being used to collect information about them behind the scenes as they move across the web.
    rarsen, 3MIKE, Mr BBRY and 2 others like this.
    12-14-15 08:24 PM
    Yup. I use adblock and also Ghostery so that every site I visit doesn't know every other site I visit. CB is one of the worst offenders for tracking beacons.

Posted via CB10
    3MIKE, sidhuk, Corbu and 9 others like this.
    12-14-15 09:30 PM
    Yup. I use adblock and also Ghostery so that every site I visit doesn't know every other site I visit. CB is one of the worst offenders for tracking beacons.

Posted via CB10
    Some sites are now 'fighting back' though, won't let you see content till you turn it off or just asking for donations

Posted via CB10
    12-15-15 04:23 AM
    Some sites are now 'fighting back' though, won't let you see content till you turn it off or just asking for donations

Posted via CB10
    And the day that site forces me to share my browsing habits is the day I stop visiting.

Posted via CB10
    3MIKE, Corbu, La Emperor and 3 others like this.
    12-15-15 05:47 AM
    And the day that site forces me to share my browsing habits is the day I stop visiting.

Posted via CB10
    How can we tell if a site is doing so? I'm using my phone for Internet browsing most of time. Can you give a few sites as an example. I have never used my phone to get onto crackberry. Thanks

#BBFactCheck
    3MIKE and CDM76 like this.
    12-15-15 06:09 AM
    How can we tell if a site is doing so? I'm using my phone for Internet browsing most of time. Can you give a few sites as an example. I have never used my phone to get onto crackberry. Thanks

#BBFactCheck
    I don't have anything on my phone, just my computer. I do, however use the private browser often when using my phone.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    12-15-15 06:43 AM

#BBFactCheck
    Not sure if you can tell from phone, surely doesn't give any details on the native browser but there is an option, although I've no idea if/how well it works, but would like to think it's quite effective
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20151215_125559.png

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 and bungaboy like this.
    12-15-15 06:57 AM
    You're accepting cookies - is that not enough to be used for tracking which sites use to know where you've been?!

вιaсĸвεггч� Z30 via CB10 (Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639) ‎Bell Mobility on BES12
    12-15-15 07:19 AM
    Priv reading material

http://blogs.blackberry.com/2015/12/...stop-believin/

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    12-15-15 07:24 AM
    Is it just me or is there no more Thank You icon?

Three more days!!!!!!!!!!!!
    12-15-15 07:36 AM

Posted via CB10
    I meant with adblocking lol but word.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-15 07:40 AM
    TechnoBuffalo
    Top 5 smartphones of 2015

Last edited by Corbu; 12-15-15 at 08:00 AM.
    rarsen, morganplus8, 3MIKE and 8 others like this.
    12-15-15 07:49 AM
    12-15-15 07:51 AM
    12-15-15 07:57 AM
    The buzz seems to be that everything's gonna go up fast today!!
    Mr BBRY likes this.
    12-15-15 08:14 AM
113,256 ... 37303731373237333734 ...