1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    LMAO!

Hey be nice, I can be a grumpy old man but not you. Lol

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    Old man say : woaw (my denture is having a bubble bath)

Posted via CB10

Edited : bubble, not bible, you stupid autocorrect!
    sidhuk, 3MIKE and bungaboy like this.
    12-11-15 03:33 PM
    http://us.blackberry.com/campaigns/p...inkId=19518402
    PORTRAITS OF PRIVACY
    Jeff Arnold / Sharecare
    sidhuk, rarsen, 3MIKE and 2 others like this.
    12-11-15 03:34 PM
    No probs, make merry
    Well! Maybe one to many merry beer! Lol

3MIKE and bungaboy like this.
    12-11-15 03:36 PM

Is Apple?s CarPlay Aiding GM Sales? - WSJ

Dealers say GM support attracts buyers looking for lower cost navigation system

General Motors Co.’s efforts to distribute Apple Inc.’s in-car software faster than its competitors may be paying off for the Detroit auto maker, some dealers say.

CarPlay, Apple’s software that displays an iPhone’s screen on a car dashboard and gives access to applications, including Apple’s mapping application, became available on 27 GM models this fall, far more than any other auto company.

Some auto makers, including Honda Motor Co. and Volkswagen AG, offer the software on a few models, and virtually every car company plans to introduce it and competing software for Alphabet Inc.’s Android operating system in coming years.

“We’ve had people coming in because they’ve heard about it, and once they see it, they really do like it because it mirrors the look and feel of the devices they use,” said Chris Hemmersmeier, chief executive of a chain of Jerry Seiner Dealerships in Salt Lake City, Utah. “It’s helping to close the deal once they see it.”

GM officials say they have anecdotal evidence of an impact, and agree the offering has been well-received. Phil Abram, executive director of connectivity an infotainment at GM, said customers have been asking for the feature for years and the company plans to expand it to as many more models as soon as possible.

Other car makers have been more deliberate about the roll out of the software. GM’s chief rival, Toyota Motor Corp., hasn’t committed to installing CarPlay or Android Auto in its vehicles, soldiering on with its own mobile-app software.

GM’s U.S. sales surged in October and November, buoyed by a strong market and demand for sport-utility vehicles. But it is hard to pinpoint a direct effect caused by CarPlay.

Gavin McGrath, the general manager of Pat McGrath Chevyland in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, has been advertising CarPlay availability and it has drawn in customers.

“It certainly has helped us,” he said. “The biggest thing that it has brought to the retail front is…navigation is going to cost $900 [to] $1,000 [as an option]. Here you have Apple CarPlay, and boom your nav is there. That has already helped us close deals.” CarPlay is a free option loaded into cars with a screen large enough to display the applications.

Mr. McGrath and Mr. Hemmersmeier said the software will affect purchases of vehicles that have built-in navigation systems. Mr. McGrath said he is already considering a change in ordering vehicles with the systems from the manufacturer.
    rarsen, sidhuk, bungaboy and 2 others like this.
    12-11-15 03:42 PM
    Old man say : woaw (my denture is having a bubble bath)

Posted via CB10

Edited : bubble, not bible, you stupid autocorrect!
    Only the Spanish cow can get bible and bubble wrong. LMAO

As I was typing the word bible was coming up nibble, because I used two bb instead of one b. Time to go back to school! Think they will except an old man and his dentures at the college??

sidhuk, bungaboy, 3MIKE and 2 others like this.
    12-11-15 03:45 PM
    Yocwoul'twy?

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 03:54 PM
    Another great inovation from Apple!

sidhuk, Corbu, rarsen and 3 others like this.
    12-11-15 03:55 PM
    12-11-15 04:05 PM
    OT:
    Cybercriminals will target Apple in 2016, say experts - BBC News

Cybercriminals are increasingly targeting Apple devices and 2016 will see a rise in attacks on its operating systems, security experts suggest.

According to security firm Symantec, the amount of malware aimed at Apple's mobile operating system (iOS) has more than doubled this year, while threats to Mac computers also rose.

Security firm FireEye also expects 2016 to be a bumper year for Apple malware.

Systems such as Apple Pay could be targeted, it predicts.

Apple is an obvious target for cybercriminals because its products are so popular, said **** O'Brien, a researcher at Symantec.

While the total number of threats targeting Apple devices remains low compared with Windows and Android, Symantec is seeing the range of threats multiply.

Last year, it was seeing a monthly average of between 10,000 and 70,000 Mac computers infected with malware.

"This is far fewer than Windows desktops and we don't want to scaremonger. Apple remains a relatively safe platform but Apple users can no longer be complacent about security, as the number of infections and new threats rise," said Mr O'Brien.

The number of unique OS X computers infected with malware in the first nine months of 2015 was seven times higher than in all of 2014, its research found.

A significant amount of this spike is accounted for by so-called greyware - applications that may not have malware attached but can still be annoying to users, by serving up unwanted ads or tracking their web-browsing habits.

Symantec also found seven new threats aimed at Apple's mobile iOS platform, with jailbroken devices - those that have been unlocked - being particularly vulnerable.

And hackers are also increasingly targeting corporations, where Mac use is now more prevalent.

A corporate espionage group known as Butterfly which attacked multi-billion dollar companies in 2015 developed malware tools that attacked both Windows and Apple computers.

Walled garden

Traditionally iOS has been seen as a more secure platform than Android because of the more closed community that Apple runs for its apps but that is changing, according to FireEye.

While it found that the vast majority - 96% - of mobile malware is targeted at Android devices, iOS is no longer immune.

According to Bryce Boland, chief technology officer at FireEye, attackers are increasingly "finding ways into Apple's walled garden, and that will ramp up next year".

FireEye recently discovered that XcodeGhost, iOS malware that Apple acted quickly to remove from its app store, had found its way into the networks of 210 US businesses.

The attack was thought to be the first large-scale attack on Apple's app store.

The introduction of new payment systems, such as Apple Pay, will add a financial incentive for hackers, making it worth their "time and effort" to develop new malware, FireEye said.

Mr O'Brien said: "We haven't yet seen any threats targeting Apple Pay but anything that involves a financial transaction will be of interest to hackers."
    Come to think of it, maybe I should be posting this on iMore... but I won't, since the iBoys already know everything!
    bungaboy, 3MIKE, rarsen and 3 others like this.
    12-11-15 04:12 PM
    Let's make some new within classic ?

(crazy drum part by the end... too bad the Kid is not around !)

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, 3MIKE, rarsen and 2 others like this.
    12-11-15 04:15 PM
    SF, please stand on Topic, thanks.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, sidhuk, 3MIKE and 1 others like this.
    12-11-15 04:16 PM
    Hey! Guess who's among the sponsors?
    Maria Sharapova Official Website

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-11423001_399378163589631_1669037294_n.jpg
    12-11-15 04:20 PM
    12-11-15 04:22 PM
    Let's make some new within classic ?

(crazy drum part by the end... too bad the Kid is not around !)

Posted via CB10
    That was really good!

But here is another awesome drummer!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/A0Aacd7...E1&PC=RIMBINGD

Superfly_FR and sidhuk like this.
    12-11-15 04:33 PM
    I am quite sincere in my asking. As these are two of the positions that I am familiar with at Wal-Mart. Oh, and store manager and counter attendant.

No reason that someone couldn't go from Wal-Mart Greeter to Wall Street Cheater.
    Okay just have to quote this part again!
    "Wal-Mart greeter to Wall Street Cheater" that made my Friday!!!!!!!!!

Cheers Bungaboy and watch out for the Leafs! BlackBerry might have John Chen but the Leafs have Mike Babcock!

bungaboy likes this.
    12-11-15 04:38 PM
    That was really good!
    But here is another awesome drummer!
    Can't beat the Rich (though the background music is horrible!)

Posted via CB10
    Corbu, lech31, rarsen and 2 others like this.
    12-11-15 04:45 PM
    Absolutely awesome!
    lech31 and Superfly_FR like this.
    12-11-15 04:58 PM
    Can't beat the Rich (though the background music is horrible!)

Posted via CB10
    That was really gooooooooooooooood! Totally agree the back ground music is terrible.

Corbu and Superfly_FR like this.
    12-11-15 05:01 PM
    Since we are talking music, this... of a slightly different kind...

A week from now, the 18th! Cheers!
    12-11-15 05:01 PM
    Since we are talking music, this... of a slightly different kind...

A week from now, the 18th! Cheers!
    That's to slow! My run to the grocery store is better. LMAO

Corbu, morganplus8, 3MIKE and 3 others like this.
    12-11-15 05:26 PM
    Too slow? Here you go. Lol. Actually one of my favorite bands. Get past the first "growling" and you'll love it.... maybe.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 05:47 PM
    Too slow? Here you go. Lol. Actually one of my favorite bands. Get past the first "growling" and you'll love it.... maybe.

Posted via CB10
    That's funny, I saw Periphery live in 2011 with Scale the Summit and Fair to Midland. Talented as hell, but I can't really do growls. :/

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 06:06 PM

Posted via CB10
    #DroidRageNoise LoL
    3MIKE, Superfly_FR and sidhuk like this.
    12-11-15 06:15 PM

Posted via CB10
    Some good guitar work in the middle of the song, but, but, let's listen to a guitarist.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Kfg-7Ca...E7&PC=RIMBINGD

3MIKE and sidhuk like this.
    12-11-15 06:20 PM
    I worked at Walmart and they have very low inventory in stores..they can order quickly and have it delivered in a day or two so your claim is meaningless...
    Meaningless? How come the stock rallied 8% yesterday? Yeah...

'it all started with the  Priv...'
    12-11-15 06:56 PM
113,256 ... 37263727372837293730 ...