View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    OT: Could this explain the big rise? . . .

Senior police officer accused of calling 11 prostitutes on shift

Inspector Lee Lyons, of Sussex Police, is alleged to have made a series of calls and sent a number of text messages from his police BlackBerry.

Senior police officer accused of calling 11 prostitutes on shift - Telegraph

By Telegraph Reporter
    1:00AM GMT 10 Dec 2015

A senior police officer faces a public misconduct hearing next week over allegations that he contacted prostitutes while on duty.

Inspector Lee Lyons, of Sussex Police, is alleged to have arranged a location and fee for "Natalie's" services for after he had finished his shift.

At the time of making and receiving the series of calls and text messages on his police BlackBerry, he was working as a critical incident inspector, it is claimed.

He is also alleged to have used his personal phone at work to make 23 calls to 11 prostitutes in just over an hour on one day alone, July 23 last year.

Mr Lyons, who has been suspended from his Hastings-based role, is also accused of passing confidential information to journalists.

In one incident he is accused of having contacted a BBC producer via WhatsApp on March 27 last year revealing a number of police officer suspensions at Hastings, including one for alleged bullying and one for misuse of a Taser.

The following day, he is alleged to have contacted her again via WhatsApp and said: "One of the new suspended officers is my mate. Looks like he is losing his job...He has been a c**k...Sleeved a job...And the victim then got a shoeing."

He is also claimed to have sent a number of sensitive and restricted documents from his Sussex Police email account to his personal account.

Lyons faces allegations that his conduct amounted to a breach of standards of professional behaviour.
    Why are you posting things about me! It's not true! Lol

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    12-10-15 01:01 PM
    Ok, german fellas need to get on board to take down that f****n wall (8$ that is). And then sky's the lmit. BTW I will most probably run with my profit at 100$
    12-10-15 01:02 PM
    I smell acquisition rumors.
    12-10-15 01:04 PM
    Out of stock

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-walmart.jpg
    12-10-15 01:07 PM
    I smell acquisition rumors.
    Knock it of with that acquisition stuff! The only thing being acquired is a case of Moosehead or sleeman.

12-10-15 01:10 PM
    Hey folks...great to see this very bullish sign - wonderful phone release, QNX poised to explode...many more things looking positive. Let's see what the follow-up (including news) in the next few days does in terms of SP...

Posted via CB10
    12-10-15 01:12 PM
    BlackBerry rises as Walmart indicates sell out of PRIV phone BBRY - The Fly

According to a page on Walmart's (WMT) online store, BlackBerry's (BBRY) Android smartphone, the PRIV, is out of stock at the retailer. Media reports indicate that the device only began selling via Walmart as of yesterday, December 9. Shares of the smartphone and software company, which is due to report earnings on December 18, are up 8.5% to $8 in afternoon trading.
    12-10-15 01:18 PM
    Maybe Apple is licensing PKB patents.
    12-10-15 01:23 PM
    Getting nervous?
    rarsen, Superfly_FR and bungaboy like this.
    12-10-15 01:36 PM
    I think I can I think I can I think I can..... chuga chuga chuga chuga choo choo.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-15 01:36 PM
    Wowzer. $7.41. $7.64. $8. $8.08. What's the next resistance level?

Crazy crazy stuff here.
    12-10-15 01:37 PM

Crazy crazy stuff here.

99$
    12-10-15 01:40 PM
    This is insane! I find the lack of "news" disturbing!

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry-1d-chart-12.10.15-5-.png
    kirson, ZayDub and OlympusMons like this.
    12-10-15 01:40 PM
    Here's our next level of resistance.

Posted via CB10
    Mr BBRY likes this.
    12-10-15 01:42 PM
    I think I can I think I can I think I can..... chuga chuga chuga chuga choo choo.

Posted via CB10
    That was funny!!!!!!

Crazy crazy stuff here.
    As CJ mentioned earlier, we haven't seen a BBRY rally like this one in ever! We were well below the Bollinger Bands this morning, we are above the Bollinger Bands this afternoon. For your homework assignment, try to find another stock that has done that in one day. Now we are well up a buck in Canada at 6 month highs. The stopping point would likely be the 200-dma which is $ 8.43/shr/US so that's all I have for TA on this one. The RSI will equal 70 at that price. Now if the Q3 numbers rock, we are going much higher, forget about the TA if that is the case.
    Thank you, I hardly believe that the fact it sold out at Walmart is the reason for that spike we are seeing. We took back some losses, then somebody jumped on board for an unknown reason. Is it the buyback or some d�lit d'initi�.
    bungaboy, Corbu and 3MIKE like this.
    12-10-15 01:45 PM
  18. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    As CJ mentioned earlier, we haven't seen a BBRY rally like this one in ever! We were well below the Bollinger Bands this morning, we are above the Bollinger Bands this afternoon. For your homework assignment, try to find another stock that has done that in one day. Now we are well up a buck in Canada at 6 month highs. The stopping point would likely be the 200-dma which is $ 8.43/shr/US so that's all I have for TA on this one. The RSI will equal 70 at that price. Now if the Q3 numbers rock, we are going much higher, forget about the TA if that is the case.
    ER leak? Partnership deal?... can't be Walmart or other PRIV sellouts.... hmmm

Posted via CB10
    Mr BBRY, bungaboy and spike12 like this.
    12-10-15 01:45 PM
    Choo Choo. I think this train might finally be leaving the station.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-15 01:46 PM
    Do you think someone's leaked the numbers, and that might be driving this? I'm surprised by the lack of news and the persistence of this move.
    12-10-15 01:47 PM
    Thank you, I hardly believe that the fact it sold out at Walmart is the reason for that spike we are seeing. We took back some losses, then somebody jumped on board for an unknown reason. Is it the buyback or some d�lit d'initi�.
    If I understand correctly, BlackBerry can't buy during quiet period...
    huwit likes this.
    12-10-15 01:48 PM
    12-10-15 01:50 PM
    ER leak? Partnership deal?... can't be Walmart or other PRIV sellouts.... hmmm

Posted via CB10
    If we rally for another leg up before the close, I would thing something has happened. I watch the volumes on every trade when action like this takes place. In the past 8 minutes, a large sell order hit the stock and it took $ .10 cents to cover that order. Then, the bid popped up big time and there was only 300 shares for sale for a minute. We are seeing sales hit the bid and then someone is supporting it for another buy program. It is anyone's guess where we will end up today but the action is stellar. Right now we have a balanced bid/ask but low and behold, the bid is growing again, time to setup for another rally. I'm with you, I prefer to hear some positive news to support the stock but I'll take a gain anyway I can.
    12-10-15 01:54 PM

Crazy crazy stuff here.
    This is.
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20151210_145219.png
    It's starting to go down. I don't know whether this is temporary or not.

'it all started with the  Priv...'
    bungaboy likes this.
    12-10-15 01:57 PM
    Do you think someone's leaked the numbers, and that might be driving this? I'm surprised by the lack of news and the persistence of this move.
    It's just not a big enough rally to support a leak. If it were a leak, the company would have to halt the stock and release the news otherwise there would be so many lawsuits.

We did go oversold this morning and all of the sell stops were taken out, that set us up for a rally but nothing quite like this one. The trading pattern was a key-reversal pattern that was confirmed on the move above $ 7.60/shr. We are likely to confirm that number on the close. I'm still seeing great bids here but the buying is more controlled now, the trading day is so long that we have to pause to refresh. I'm still seeing 6:1 cover on the bids so there is plenty of demand right now just no stock to fulfill that demand. I would like to hear some good news though, just so that we can hold onto our gains in the days ahead. I thought the Walmart news was huge but the market didn't agree with me earlier in the trade. In closing we still have a 2e:1 bid over the ask so someone wants to buy a lot of BBRY at the $ 8.00 +/- 5 cent level level.
    12-10-15 02:03 PM
113,256 ... 37213722372337243725 ...