View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I own it at a variety of prices now but I really wanted to buy a large block at around $ 1.80/shr when/if it tests the recent closing low for support. I have to say today that I will buy at $ 2.00/shr as I don't have any confidence that it is going lower and just might be a day away from a reversal. The TA tells me to buy something now, as from this point on, all stocks are bullish and this one is dirt cheap. Someone is accumulating it down here with $ 2.25/shr as resistance and $ 2.00 as support. It is a $ 32 MM valuation for a successfully completed Phase III cancer study and that is stupid cheap.
    My question is what have they changed in the last couple years that is reversing the constant /steady down slope and negative income ? I haven't really looked into it much but am curious.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-15 11:16 AM
    12-02-15 11:22 AM
    My question is what have they changed in the last couple years that is reversing the constant /steady down slope and negative income ? I haven't really looked into it much but am curious.

Posted via CB10
    "It is a $ 32 MM valuation for a successfully completed Phase III cancer study and that is stupid cheap."
    rarsen, sidhuk, bungaboy and 7 others like this.
    12-02-15 11:25 AM
    I own it at a variety of prices now but I really wanted to buy a large block at around $ 1.80/shr when/if it tests the recent closing low for support. I have to say today that I will buy at $ 2.00/shr as I don't have any confidence that it is going lower and just might be a day away from a reversal. The TA tells me to buy something now, as from this point on, all stocks are bullish and this one is dirt cheap. Someone is accumulating it down here with $ 2.25/shr as resistance and $ 2.00 as support. It is a $ 32 MM valuation for a successfully completed Phase III cancer study and that is stupid cheap.
    Thanks Morgan, much appreciated!

Posted via CB10
    12-02-15 11:42 AM
    Hi Morgan, I totally concur... It took me about 5 days but I managed to accumulate a nice block of SPHS at $2.00 - just left the bid open and waited till it filled up The behavior is absolutely indicating that there is a $2 floor and my suspicion is that they did the financing at that level as well.

Also... hope PSDV goes on a good run. I don't hold very much of it but I did get caught up in a bit of the hype earlier this year and it's the only one I'm currently underwater with buying at $4.40.
    I don't know if you are still watching SPHS but I'm so screwed right now. There is an order sitting at $ 2.02/shr for 7,500 shares and it has been there for quite awhile now. If I buy up all the stock above that order I will drive it positive and still not get my fill. I believe I waited too long! Darn it all, I'm reduced to staring at small trades to see if I can jump in and get some stock without tipping my hand. And so we watch .....

I like PSDV, it is quiet, no one knows about it but someone is accumulating it too. Nice time of the year.

BBRY is holding onto that $ 7.72/shr low today, I have it dropping slightly more ( $ 7.68/shr) before it rallies again. Yellen has done talking and we might have a rally now so I wait ................. and SPHS has gone to 8,000 bid now. Dammn.
    12-02-15 12:09 PM
    OT from the Related Technologies and Security files:

VTech hack: Four crucial takeaways for every parent and CEO | ZDNet
    "Security needs to be designed into the fabric of the service from the beginning. It cannot be bolted on as an afterthought," said Mark Nunnikhoven, vice-president of cloud research at security firm Trend Micro. In the US, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Rule (COPPA) is designed to regulate how much data is collected on children, but critics warn that the rule does "not go far enough" against modern attacks. With so much data at play, you have to wonder why it was stored in a system that was accessible from the web.
    Hacks are the worst-case scenario for a lot of companies: stocks get hammered, investigations begin (and generally never end well), and consumer trust gets wiped out. The plus side is that people and companies learn from these mistakes, and firms hike spending in IT and security.
    "Nowadays it sometimes happens that sophisticated fraudsters use children's data later on, when they come of age, and establish a credit record or 'credit footprint' without the child even knowing it," There hasn't been a hack on childrens' identities on this scale in years. You can bet your bottom dollar it will not be the last.
    sidhuk, morganplus8, Corbu and 4 others like this.
    12-02-15 12:11 PM
    12-02-15 12:22 PM
    Hi guys,
    I know we're a bit dry of BBRY information to share but please remind we should mostly discuss ... BBRY.
    (I hate being the party pooper)

Hey, right, but ...
    Thanks Morgan for all the great opinions (reminder : these should not be considered as advices to invest, do your own research) you share with us.

Cheers all,
    Beer thirsty here, almost dinner time.
    12-02-15 12:32 PM
    I don't know if you are still watching SPHS but I'm so screwed right now. There is an order sitting at $ 2.02/shr for 7,500 shares and it has been there for quite awhile now. If I buy up all the stock above that order I will drive it positive and still not get my fill. I believe I waited too long! Darn it all, I'm reduced to staring at small trades to see if I can jump in and get some stock without tipping my hand. And so we watch .....

I like PSDV, it is quiet, no one knows about it but someone is accumulating it too. Nice time of the year.

BBRY is holding onto that $ 7.72/shr low today, I have it dropping slightly more ( $ 7.68/shr) before it rallies again. Yellen has done talking and we might have a rally now so I wait ................. and SPHS has gone to 8,000 bid now. Dammn.
    there you go Morgan+8. just cleared up 3500 before you.
    I wanted to sell some BBRY but,,,,,,,, may be tomorrow. LOL
    12-02-15 12:37 PM
    12-02-15 12:40 PM

Yeah... I feel your pain my friend.

Hang tough though. I can feel a bit of selling and unloading happening as I type this. Someone just hit the 35 bid block at $2.03. Volume is more than strong enough today that someone is going to hit the bids at some point to get to your level.

{Ultimately...are we being cheapskates holding out for 1 or 2 cents when we could have PT's near $7 for SPHS???}

*** Sorry to add another OT post SF *** Back on topic now
    12-02-15 12:40 PM
    Yeah... I feel your pain my friend.

Hang tough though. I can feel a bit of selling and unloading happening as I type this. Someone just hit the 35 bid block at $2.03. Volume is more than strong enough today that someone is going to hit the bids at some point to get to your level.

{Ultimately...are we being cheapskates holding out for 1 or 2 cents when we could have PT's near $7 for SPHS???}

*** Sorry to add another OT post SF *** Back on topic now
    Oh well, I'll stick in 10,000 at $ 2.03 and see what happens. I wish BBRY would get back over $ 7.80/shr and I really like what I see with PSDV. Time to place an order with two hours to go.
    12-02-15 12:48 PM
    Oh well, I'll stick in 10,000 at $ 2.03 and see what happens. I wish BBRY would get back over $ 7.80/shr and I really like what I see with PSDV. Time to place an order with two hours to go.
    My BBRY $6:08 slot can be sold. should have could have would have. now that have seen $8.00, hard to pull the trigger. decisions decisions. SPHS looks interesting now that Mr, market maker on CB has his guns pointed.
    Miss My priv already. gonna order one anyways. waiting for the passport silver.
    IMO, Priv is here to stay and keep the Hardware division alive. although i have been wrong before but, when was the last time that I seen blackberry phone being talked about in the news even a month after? I like Blackberry's monthly software and features release policy. keeps it in the news.
    and once again, Thanks Morgan+8 for your invaluable presence in this thread.
    12-02-15 12:56 PM
    My BBRY $6:08 slot can be sold. should have could have would have. now that have seen $8.00, hard to pull the trigger. decisions decisions. SPHS looks interesting now that Mr, market maker on CB has his guns pointed.
    IMO, Priv is here to stay and keep the Hardware division alive. although i have been wrong before but, when was the last time that I seen blackberry phone being talked about in the news even a month after? I like Blackberry's monthly software and features release policy. keeps it in the news.
    Just got filled on those orders, I'll wait a bit before I place another one. The general market took a brief dip which helped. Buying again as the Beige Book wasn't bearish. BBRY is looking like it just needs some Priv love to drive it much higher.
    12-02-15 01:05 PM
    Your burning BlackBerry Priv questions will be answered in an official Reddit AMA on Dec. 3 | CrackBerry.com
    I am going to ask THREE questions:

1. When are White/Red variant coming? I haven't bought Priv because Ron showed-off White variant at MWC and that's the one I have been waiting for. Just tell me, how long do I have to wait?

2. Can you commit to an app-update schedule (not monthly OS/security patch). I am talking about Hub, Calendar, Contacts. Say, 3 weeks or 4 weeks? Can they setup an official site where people can submit app-improvement ideas and vote on it. Sure, you had something like ICANMAKEITBETTER but that site wasn't very intuitive. So, if you decide to set up something like that, perhaps you could use something like UserVoice.com this time?

3. Hub in particular needs lot more attention. Can you commit to 3 week release cycle for it atleast until initial 50 or so bugs are sorted out? It needs more work right now. It is not yet fully integrated with third-party clients. For eg: replying to SMS takes you outside Hub experience. This may not be a big deal for Android users but for people coming from BlackBerry10 or BBOS, it makes for a very poor user experience.
    foxdog0007, 3MIKE, CDM76 and 1 others like this.
    12-02-15 01:55 PM
    She was pushing CrackBerrians' head under water in the storm ...
    But we're not ones of that kind, Marissa ... GL, now you know how it feels.
    Yahoo?s Internet Business Struggles, Considers Selling - Bloomberg Business
    12-02-15 06:26 PM
    Ok waaay OT here:

I have a corporate account at the largest liquor merchant in town and just happened to see it on display one day at the beginning of the year. Considering it's been aged for over 152 years in a barrel and survived past the US Civil War, WWI, WWII, beginning of Industrialization, from horse and buggy to man landing on the moon, Vietnam War, just to name a few key events...it really is history in a bottle (of course it wasn't here in North America but it did survive through quite a bit in some dark cellar in Portugal).

Info link:
    1863 Single Harvest - Very Old Port Wine - Taylor's

I would check with some of your local higher end wine stores who may have access to their regional Taylor Fladgate rep. I've also seen some online retailers and resellers carry the odd one.

There are two more bottles that I ordered and held at the store since Feb at my corporate discounted rate but I fell ill and was hospitalized at that time and wasn't able to grab them before the pricing was adjusted upwards (they couldn't honour the same discount as the first one presumably because there are so limited numbers) so now I'm stubbornly holding out for a bit more (ok, to be honest... a lot more) profit in my BlackBerry shares and then grab them as a nice reward. As all true wine collectors know, if you find a good bottle try to buy three so you can drink one now, one in 3-5 years, and have one to keep just in case

Cheers!
    OT, but you really have to read this one.

Taylor's is MY kind of Port, I've tried a few others an dim not no liqueur or wine connoisseur of any kind but I like what I like and will KIT part with it, not even for a woman! You can guess why I've been single for a while Lmao - but I'm a gentleman all the way.

So you mentioned the specific Taylor port and I'm like wow very cool taste. Then you send me the link and I go digging and I'm like shoot no sign of this in Ontario, then I go back to the original link you posted and BOOM I read this post on Taylor's site a mini review and I'm like wait a second I think I know this guy, but not for same person I think I work with but the drink suits his expensive taste.
    вιaсĸвεггч� Z30 via CB10 (Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639) ‎Bell Mobility on BES12
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20151202_205703.png  
    Last edited by Supa_Fly1; 12-02-15 at 09:19 PM.
    OlympusMons likes this.
    12-02-15 08:03 PM
    Passport! It was raved about our almost 3 mths after launch.

вιaсĸвεггч� Z30 via CB10 (Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639) ‎Bell Mobility on BES12
    12-02-15 08:05 PM
    12-02-15 08:58 PM
    Looks like the marketing of the PRIV is starting to pick up.

I understand that we heard a lot about the Passport the first 3 months after it's launch, but the PRIV buzz seems a bit different. I specifically heard a lot about the Passport because (1) I wanted one and read up on it as much as possible and (2) I love BlackBerry. I seem to remember that I heard a lot about every device (except the Q5) that BB launched.

As for the PRIV, I don't want one. I don't knowingly follow up on the PRIV since I don't want it to distort my perception of possible sales. Yet I seem to hear and see and read about almost on a daily basis. Even here in Croatia there seems to be a 'little' bit of interest in BlackBerry's newest toy.

Side Note: Is it me or is the Passport SE getting better with age???
    12-03-15 07:07 AM
    I get the feeling that the Hub, D-Tek, BB Calender, etc... will all eventually be available on all Android devices. For a price...
    12-03-15 07:12 AM
    Speaking of marketing... love this one!

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20151203_082455.png
    rarsen, bungaboy, sidhuk and 7 others like this.
    12-03-15 07:28 AM
    http://blogs.blackberry.com/2015/12/...ss-on-android/

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    rarsen, lech31, bungaboy and 7 others like this.
    12-03-15 07:34 AM
    12-03-15 08:08 AM
    Let's get back to BBRY, I have support at $ 7.68/shr and we came oh so close this morning. I believe we are close to the bottom and will take another run at $ 8.00/shr again and this time we will surpass it for good. After November selling ended, we blew out of the gates and rallied to $ 8.16/shr where we were met with selling and pushed right back down. This $ 8.00 mark is 5-months old now and when it falls, it will mean the turning point for the stock and the company. We are in the most favourable period for all stocks, those like HALO are already well ahead of their index, BBRY will follow soon. Be patient and watch it bottom out and rally from here. GL
    Just a quick note - BBRY touched 7.68 very briefly in pre-market trading.
    BlackBerry Limited (BBRY) Pre-Market Trading - NASDAQ.com
    12-03-15 08:48 AM
113,256 ... 37103711371237133714 ...