View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    BlackBerry Priv on F1, BlackBerry official Channel. Priv is the official ambassador for BlackBerry to the masses! Problem BlackBerry forgot to match feature parity across all platforms.
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-blackberry-priv-f1-official.jpeg

Posted via CB10
    11-27-15 08:08 AM
    11-27-15 08:25 AM
    OT. CGC.

Hey any CGC stock holders, it has made its way back up to where I bought and I think a couple others, what's your out price?

Its a pretty up and down stock too, one part of me wants to be greedy and wait for $3+, the other part, says cut bait and wait for it to drop to low-mid $2's again

Thoughts?
    Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    I'm waiting a bit, guess I'm a little greedy!
    Mr BBRY and CDM76 like this.
    11-27-15 08:27 AM
    Slick image!!!!!

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    Corbu and rarsen like this.
    11-27-15 08:28 AM
    @mike and @cjc

Thanks for your tips. I set it for $2.9 and I just got the fill notification as I type this.

Lol, love the passport, bb10 and instant notifications!

Small profit, sure I will kick myself in half an hour, oh well, I need to be happy with making trades for profits, something that I have not been good at in the past

Big thanks to all contributors on this board!

Posted via CB10
    3MIKE, OlympusMons, zlatno and 1 others like this.
    11-27-15 08:32 AM
    11-27-15 08:49 AM
    One of the wildest rides I've ever seen. Hats off to ZayDub for having the cohonas to play along. I thought it was toast when it dropped two days ago.
    Last edited by bspence87; 11-27-15 at 05:40 PM.
    11-27-15 08:56 AM
    @mike and @cjc

Thanks for your tips. I set it for $2.9 and I just got the fill notification as I type this.

Lol, love the passport, bb10 and instant notifications!

Small profit, sure I will kick myself in half an hour, oh well, I need to be happy with making trades for profits, something that I have not been good at in the past

Big thanks to all contributors on this board!

Posted via CB10
    So far seems like a wise choice. Lol. I'm watching to see if I'll take another run at it.

Posted via CB10
    farmwersteve likes this.
    11-27-15 09:17 AM
    Regarding BBRY I think it's going back up to 8.01 $ by the end of the day... Just posting my thoughts!
    morganplus8, La Emperor and gedob like this.
    11-27-15 09:18 AM
    Regarding BBRY I think it's going back up to 8.01 $ by the end of the day... Just posting my thoughts!
    You're getting way off topic now! LoL
    11-27-15 09:19 AM
    You're getting way off topic now! LoL
    It happens from time to time! Lol
    bungaboy likes this.
    11-27-15 09:27 AM
    OT:

I picked up a block of GoPro today (GPRO). They are down about 70% in last few months and a recent article I read compared them to BlackBerry, as being a severely undervalued stock. They have a great balance sheet with no debt and half a million in cash/liquid assets. It's below its IPO price as well. Down about 60% in the last month overall. This may be a good buying opportunity.

Also got back in the game on HALO on Wednesday.

PS -- keeping my fingers crossed on KBIO

BBM Channel: C002165D3 Tour 9630 > Bold 9650 > Q10 > Playbook > Classic AND Passport SE!!!
    3MIKE, Heinz Katchup and Mr BBRY like this.
    11-27-15 09:35 AM
    OT:

I picked up a block of GoPro today (GPRO). They are down about 70% in last few months and a recent article I read compared them to BlackBerry, as being a severely undervalued stock. They have a great balance sheet with no debt and half a million in cash/liquid assets. It's below its IPO price as well. Down about 60% in the last month overall. This may be a good buying opportunity.

BBM Channel: C002165D3 Tour 9630 > Bold 9650 > Q10 > Playbook > Classic AND Passport SE!!!
    I grew a pair and joined you in KBIO at $34.40. Very tight stop!
    11-27-15 09:42 AM
    Welcome to the club. I don't know if I would have purchased that high, seeing the volatility. I'm in below $20. Seems like $45 is where it can't get past currently, so still some upside from there! Good luck!

*edit* with the volatility, I don't think I'd even use a 'tight' stop...it might work to your detriment. It was 45$ last wk and went back to 18$, just to hit $45 again today...

11-27-15 09:45 AM
    Sounds like some black Friday deals going on here.

Posted via the Priv.
    La Emperor and Mr BBRY like this.
    11-27-15 09:48 AM
    OT:

OT - GPRO has the potential to pop due to being a fairly low float and a high short interest but they simply haven't been performing all that well. They used to own the market but now there's a ton of competition. Sounds familiar....I've been watching to see about an entry but not ready to pull the trigger just yet.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-15 09:53 AM
    I agree with you, except regarding performance, I read that they increased revs about 40% but the expectation was nearly 50% if i recall correctly...but that's still a 40% increase yoy. It's like they are doing good, just not good enough, per the street.

Anytime a company loses that kind of value though, it peaks my interest since i like to get a good deal (black Friday bargain lol). Your thoughts? Also, do you have any insights on a TA basis? It's seemed to show some strength the last few sessions since bouncing off 18$. And was 25$ within the month. As a trade, I'm thinking I'd be happy with selling at 25-26$

With the holiday season upon us, and some new products coming to market next year, I think there could be a nice upside. Just my opinion of course.

11-27-15 10:01 AM
    I have purposely stayed out of this trade but you have to remember that this company is worth less than a dollar a share. There will be lawsuits coming against everyone, the SEC can halt it for good whenever they want and Shkreli will complete his trade and walk away from it so please be careful here.
    11-27-15 10:11 AM
    So . . . how's BBRY doing?
    11-27-15 10:12 AM
    I have purposely stayed out of this trade but you have to remember that this company is worth less than a dollar a share. There will be lawsuits coming against everyone, the SEC can halt it for good whenever they want and Shkreli will complete his trade and walk away from it so please be careful here.
    Thanks. I'm out already! Sold at 37.25 for a decent gain. Will watch from the sidelines now I think.
    11-27-15 10:27 AM
    Ha, pretty dry day. Seems the Priv run has slowed for the time being. I wouldn't be surprised to see us trade between $7.75-8 until the week before the ER when everyone starts placing their bets.

With the lower short interest, I figure we'll stand a chance of the bets being on a beat. This would mean grey results might also have a chance of being skewed to positive for once. Fingers crossed, I think I'm happy with my position.
    11-27-15 10:30 AM
    Priv now available in Austria:
    http://www.telekomaustria.com/en/new...ailable-for-a1

And I understand it will become available in Germany by December 7.
    11-27-15 10:33 AM
    Slick image!!!!!

It's alright and Corbu beat me by a few minutes posting the BB F1 Decal (I last read post setting in CB10 was 2 pages previously so I missed his).

Still I think BBSymbol + BlackBerry + Passport would've been more suitable and better ...
    Work Wide = Widen the lead, Widen your winning streak!
    Passport = Pass all the others, drink porte when you've won
    so this would be good.
    11-27-15 11:08 AM
    So much for thinking out loud!!
    bungaboy and CDM76 like this.
    11-27-15 11:09 AM
    It's alright and Corbu beat me by a few minutes posting the BB F1 Decal (I last read post setting in CB10 was 2 pages previously so I missed his).

Still I think BBSymbol + BlackBerry + Passport would've been more suitable and better ...
    Work Wide = Widen the lead, Widen your winning streak!
    Passport = Pass all the others, drink porte when you've won
    so this would be good.
    I agree, but the Passport wasn't John Chen brain child. Also as many have stated the books were not up to specs. But if they are now, I'm assuming they will start spending.

Corbu is to quick to the draw, his ancestors must have been from the west. Lol

11-27-15 11:40 AM
113,256 ... 37053706370737083709 ...