View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    OT: Well if anyone bought KBIO yesterday you just made 50% return. Currently stock is 39-40$/share. How is this company valued more that BB they were about to close doors 4 days ago.
    Heinz Katchup likes this.
    11-23-15 12:31 PM
    Is it safe to assume now that mainstream marketing/advertising isn't something BlackBerry are going to be doing? Even in Carphone Warehouse, the exclusive UK provider, it's not actually on show at all. It's at Selfridges, but that's about it.

Posted via CB10
    Intrestor and CDM76 like this.
    11-23-15 12:38 PM
    Oh man, is it still good to buy some? This is an opportunity I'm sure a lot of us missed.
    11-23-15 12:46 PM
    OT AEZS looks good this afternoon!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Heinz Katchup likes this.
    11-23-15 12:53 PM
    Testing the BlackBerry Priv convinced me to buy another Passport | ZDNet

Someone with the opinion that those with a Passport are already so well served with flagship quality amplified with the benefits of BB10, that there is not yet sufficient reason to replace it with a PRIV.

I personally believe different strokes for different folks, the PRIV is quite nice and can very well meet the needs of many out there. Myself am not yet in a rush to change, as among those who continues to totally enjoy the many qualities of Passport. But not saying that I could not have both models later.
    Yeah, the Priv should be hard coded to advertise the Passprt SE!

Posted via CB10
    rarsen likes this.
    11-23-15 01:07 PM
    OT: Well if anyone bought KBIO yesterday you just made 50% return. Currently stock is 39-40$/share. How is this company valued more that BB they were about to close doors 4 days ago.
    BlackBerry is valued at just over 4 billion USD while KaloBios Pharma is valued under 150 million USD...?

Posted via CB10
    Heinz Katchup, 3MIKE and zlatno like this.
    11-23-15 01:29 PM
    Oh man, is it still good to buy some? This is an opportunity I'm sure a lot of us missed.
    I think any other company that hasn't risen 8000 percent over the past year represents a better opportunity than KBIO currently.. haven't you read that gofundme page?! :-)

Posted via CB10
    CDM76, Heinz Katchup and zlatno like this.
    11-23-15 01:33 PM
    Testing the BlackBerry Priv convinced me to buy another Passport | ZDNet

Someone with the opinion that those with a Passport are already so well served with flagship quality amplified with the benefits of BB10, that there is not yet sufficient reason to replace it with a PRIV.

I personally believe different strokes for different folks, the PRIV is quite nice and can very well meet the needs of many out there. Myself am not yet in a rush to change, as among those who continues to totally enjoy the many qualities of Passport. But not saying that I could not have both models later.
    That's the materialization of what some of us expected: seduced by the buzz, some in the former ignorance of BB10 may finally consider it ... can't wait for the figures ... excited and worried at the same tine (so, no, I'm not stating that Priv could also lead to better BB10 sales ... oh ... did I ? )
    11-23-15 01:38 PM
    Is it safe to assume now that mainstream marketing/advertising isn't something BlackBerry are going to be doing? Even in Carphone Warehouse, the exclusive UK provider, it's not actually on show at all. It's at Selfridges, but that's about it.

Posted via CB10
    I just can't figure out how they expect to sell anything without major mainstream marketing. It blows me away.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-15 02:13 PM
  10. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    That's the materialization of what some of us expected: seduced by the buzz, some in the former ignorance of BB10 may finally consider it ... can't wait for the figures ... excited and worried at the same tine (so, no, I'm not stating that Priv could also lead to better BB10 sales ... oh ... did I ? )
    For me, I dont care whether the die hard Blackberry user loves the BlackBerry PRIV, or not.... As long as other non Blackberry users like it... And buy it!...
    In significant numbers!!
    11-23-15 02:29 PM
    A tale of 3 channels. Currently in middle trying to move into upper.
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-3-channels.png
    11-23-15 02:58 PM
    For when the BlackBerry Priv gets to hot under the hood!

http://blogs.blackberry.com/2015/11/...by-blackberry/

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    Corbu, bungaboy, rarsen and 2 others like this.
    11-23-15 03:59 PM
    BlackBerry Priv back in-stock at Shopblackberry.Com, USA, Canada, United Kingdom, also Amazon.

11-23-15 04:13 PM
    BlackBerry Priv back in-stock at Shopblackberry.Com, USA, Canada, United Kingdom, also Amazon.

859 in Stock on the Canadian site. Not sure about the others.

Posted via CB10
    rarsen and 3MIKE like this.
    11-23-15 04:38 PM
    859 in Stock on the Canadian site. Not sure about the others.

Posted via CB10
    For some reason, I never trust those numbers, but let's see the burn rate on the 859.

Corbu, 3MIKE and CDM76 like this.
    11-23-15 04:59 PM
    Well we hit the $8 mark as expected today. It's just a shame it happened right away which gave way to a long fade to test support. I was hoping for the test early then push for a strong finish. As it stands, it seems to have taken back the trend line, barely, which also happens to be right on the 20-ema for the 3 minute chart. I've attached the 3 minute spanning the last 5 sessions. If tomorrow can hold the trend and press the $8 resistance line, and break through, that would be a nice bullish move allowing for the next leg up. I see only 2 more "big" points to break through before we can get back into that $8.75-$11 channel. I'll throw up the daily chart as well so you can see what I mean.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2015-11-23-5.55.11-pm.pngThe BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2015-11-23-6.08.00-pm.png
    ZayDub, Corbu, kadakn01 and 19 others like this.
    11-23-15 05:08 PM
    For some reason, I never trust those numbers, but let's see the burn rate on the 859.

Now showing 835. But I agree. These numbers alone can not be trusted. However, I do hope that they are representative of SOME sales.

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR and Intrestor like this.
    11-23-15 09:44 PM
    Now showing 835. But I agree. These numbers alone can not be trusted. However, I do hope that they are representative of SOME sales.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the update! 24 in six hours and counting. That's close to my first channel checks. Lol

Let's see what tomorrow holds for those numbers.

zlatno, CDM76, Superfly_FR and 1 others like this.
    11-23-15 10:47 PM
    Can someone tell me who the OP of this thread is?

TJ Strozier of Astronomic Music Group
    11-24-15 01:41 AM
    Can someone tell me who the OP of this thread is?

Legend has it that the OP still posts in this thread. It is also rumored the OP has been accepted into the CB inner circle. A moderator the OP has become.

If you dig deep into the origin of this epic thread. It is there in the OP you will find the name. Good luck and god speed.

Posted with X10 via CB10
    ZayDub, zlatno, 3MIKE and 14 others like this.
    11-24-15 02:12 AM
    Hi TJ,
    I'm not sure what is the question ...
    Feel very welcome to PM me for any extra personal inquiry if those links are not enough
    http://forums.crackberry.com/introdu.../#post12042575
    http://forums.crackberry.com/introdu...6/#post8660525
    SF

Edit : flattered by the previous post I am
    morganplus8, rarsen, Corbu and 4 others like this.
    11-24-15 02:14 AM
    Hi TJ,
    that's me, as mentioned in ... OP
    I'm not sure what is the question though
    Feel very welcome to PM me for any extra personal inquiry if those links are not enough
    http://forums.crackberry.com/introdu.../#post12042575
    http://forums.crackberry.com/introdu...6/#post8660525
    SF
    I was hoping to either add you to BBM or email you about some stock questions I have.

11-24-15 02:16 AM
    Oh, I'm sure you can ask the whole gang about it if it is related to the stock.
    I'm just the clown here, my skills in the matter are very limited and you'll get more accurate answers by a bunch of regular, experienced contributors.
    Moreover, we try to share our questions and thoughts (there's no way it can be anything else) as it can inspire more discussion and open perspectives; that's what a forum thread like this one is made for
    La Emperor and bungaboy like this.
    11-24-15 02:23 AM
    Looks like next ER won't be any better, silence once again, this company is a train wreck over and over.

Posted via CB10
    Hi dalinxz and welcome aboard (this thread) !
    We try to avoid definitive statements of the sort. We do have personal feelings and expectations, still, we try to back them with a minimum of verifiable informations. AFAIK (and I believe the gang here is looking pretty closely to the matter) there's no information that leaked about the next E.R and even the usual "street expectations" remain to be stated.
    So please, avoid what could be considered as "flaming without legs" in order to keep the debate - as expected in the forum rules - friendly and constructive

edit : "silence once again" seems to be the point we could discuss about; appears to be your argument.
    AFAIK, since the very beginning of this thread, we never had any sort of pre-ER information from the company. Never, none. So I don't think this could be considered as a sign of any kind. Contrariwise, shall we get a formal info, it should be a "profit warning" or the likes - pretty bad sign. But as there's also no formal guidance (only expectations), there's close to zero chance it happens (and, given my personal observations, it won't be motivated anyways).

Again, welcome aboard and feel free to participate, with this common sense advices in mind !
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 11-24-15 at 02:50 AM.
    11-24-15 02:33 AM
    I just can't figure out how they expect to sell anything without major mainstream marketing. It blows me away.

Posted via CB10
    Do you realize that from ALL reports, the PRIVs ARE selling well (demand outweighing supply)?
    You realize that the media surrounding the PRIV is non-stop. You realize that Chen STATED that a marketing campaign will start in December. You realize that the PRIV was on 'Good Morning America' (or a similar show) and they gave away 40 PRIVs. You realize that AT&T is marketing the PRIV in their stores.

Why would BlackBerry spend huge marketing $$$ BEFORE they enter all the major markets? Did I mention that demand is outweighing supply???
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 11-24-15 at 04:26 AM. Reason: some caps, here and there.
    11-24-15 02:43 AM
113,256 ... 36973698369937003701 ...