View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    11-12-15 10:23 AM
    Hey Morgan, since I missed the entry point I wanted on this yesterday, what do u think is a good reentry point now? Thanks

Posted via crackberry10 on my new Z30!
    I think this stock goes to $ 4.50/shr and waits for the CEO to decide what he wants to do with his data. I have no problem selling it to day trade for $ .30/shr but I certainly would want to own it for the long haul. I tried yesterday at $ 2.35/shr and left my screen, just missed, it won't see those numbers again unless the CEO says something negative. If the story holds, today's lows are the best entry as the MM's are still riding it looking for weak hands. You might not get a decent chance until the general market corrects, tough time ot enter now.
    awindsr, 3MIKE, rarsen and 1 others like this.
    11-12-15 10:23 AM
    Heading back in the good direction

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png
    11-12-15 10:38 AM
    Being that I still see some up side here I'm going to enter half in, and wait for a dip to enter the rest. That way I hedge my bet some but don't risk fully missing the boat. Thoughts?

Edit: that is a trick I picked up previously from your posts that has been very successful for me in the past, hence the willingness now.
    Posted via crackberry10 on my new Z30!
    rarsen, morganplus8 and 3MIKE like this.
    11-12-15 10:41 AM
    I think this stock goes to $ 4.50/shr and waits for the CEO to decide what he wants to do with his data. I have no problem selling it to day trade for $ .30/shr but I certainly would want to own it for the long haul. I tried yesterday at $ 2.35/shr and left my screen, just missed, it won't see those numbers again unless the CEO says something negative. If the story holds, today's lows are the best entry as the MM's are still riding it looking for weak hands. You might not get a decent chance until the general market corrects, tough time ot enter now.
    Thanks Morgan

I took the plunge and just bought a few at $3.50 SPHS
    Looks like fun!

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 10:44 AM
    11-12-15 10:56 AM
    An official launch in HK?

Edit :

Availability and Pricing

PRIV will be available at an MSRP of HK$6,488 and will be available at China Mobile Hong Kong Company Limited, csl. and 1O1O under CSL Mobile Limited, SmarTone and 3 Hong Kong; as well as authorized resellers including Broadway Photo Supply Ltd, Chung Yuen Electrical Co, Ltd, Fortress, Hong Kong Suning, Nuance-Watson (HK) Limited and Wilson Communications Ltd and authorized distributor Qool International Ltd.
    Last edited by Christophe Piquemal; 11-12-15 at 11:46 AM.
    11-12-15 10:59 AM
    I'm seeing a rather precipitous drop in iPhone 6s interest over the last 4 days. Hmmmmmm....indeed.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm�The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-image.png
    OlympusMons and morganplus8 like this.
    11-12-15 11:26 AM
    I can assure you that I am quite relaxed. Calm down. I stand by what I said, but will give you the last word on this. I will, however, answer the question you've asked: No, the Priv is not entering anywhere near as hostile an environment...and it's an Android. People have been posting positive reviews in here for weeks. I'm not sure whether you were paying attention a couple years ago, but back then it was virtually all extremely negative news, and ridicule, etc.

Posted via CB10
    When the Z10 was released, they had a big launch and it was available at most carriers around the world. They even tried marketing it, though that didn't work o well.
    To say that the reviews on the PRIV are more positive than the Z10 is obvious. But that has nothing to do with the BlackBerry 'envrionment'. You understand that the reviews came out AFTER BlackBerry planned the production. And again, BlackBerry is not going to decide how many to make by a couple of reviews. They decide the quantity that will be made by how many the carriers order.
    Again, and for the last time, if the retailer doesn't order more, BlackBerry will not s them more.
    Understand that I want them to sell A LOT of PRIVs. Heck, I still want the to sell a lot of passports and Classics. But to blame Chen for the lack of supply is unfair without knowin all of the circumstances.
    11-12-15 11:38 AM
    Hong Kong:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C00121FE1_6590b6d0-892b-11e5-80b6-0200ac1778f6.jpeg 
Views:	791 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	380264
    Kid Vibe's pictures used to be much better quality and have less men. But great try, Corbu
    11-12-15 11:39 AM
    I believe we should halt the google trend thing for a while ... BlackBerry won't push anything marketing while they're out of stock.
    I think they've sold more than they thought, as important launches (say France) have to be seen.
    These trends are half users, half pushed (at least) so ... let's wait for the second batch and see.
    P.S: but I find it pretty stable, if you ask me.
    11-12-15 11:42 AM
    And again, BlackBerry is not going to decide how many to make by a couple of reviews. They decide the quantity that will be made by how many the carriers orde
    From what I read from others, build dates were around ... may 2015.
    So, of course, they've made the first batch way before any review ... or even the world knew Priv was coming in November.
    bungaboy, zlatno, awindsr and 1 others like this.
    11-12-15 11:45 AM
    Kid Vibe's pictures used to be much better quality and have less men. But great try, Corbu
    Can't beat Kid Vibe, for sure...

One can only reminisce...

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-blackberry-jakarta.jpg
    11-12-15 11:45 AM
    Bouncing @ $7.41 ? Any particular level here ?
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png
    11-12-15 11:47 AM
    From the Maple Leafs Web site, as Corbu stated.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20151112_124828.jpg
    11-12-15 11:52 AM
    11-12-15 11:56 AM
    saw that, not gonna click. not worth my time. already have the phone and i know what it is TBH.
    11-12-15 12:13 PM
    Appreciate the link. Have to confess that I spent about 10 secs skimming it. I have always found it really odd when people (esp. reviewers) take smartphones so personally and approach their take on the phone so much from that viewpoint. Like dudes, it's just a smartphone. Keyboards aren't your thing? Ok, fine. BlackBerry isn't your brand? Ok, fine. But settle down, for goodness' sake. Also, the pressing on the back of the phone thing, lol, come on now. Yes it isn't an absolutely perfect build, but this is not an easy phone to engineer. And wasn't there a phone recently that got more than a few a little bent of shape, if you will? End rant.
    11-12-15 12:16 PM
    PrimeCap (manages some vanguard mutual funds as well) now at 72.5M shares or nearly 14% of total outstanding shares! They added 4.2M shares last quarter. A stake today worth over half a Billion. What is it worth in the future? Still waiting on some others to report, I will keep everyone here informed.
    Also these are LONG term shareholders and take away shares available to short.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 12:27 PM
    Appreciate the link. Have to confess that I spent about 10 secs skimming it. I have always found it really odd when people (esp. reviewers) take smartphones so personally and approach their take on the phone so much from that viewpoint. Like dudes, it's just a smartphone. Keyboards aren't your thing? Ok, fine. BlackBerry isn't your brand? Ok, fine. But settle down, for goodness' sake. Also, the pressing on the back of the phone thing, lol, come on now. Yes it isn't an absolutely perfect build, but this is not an easy phone to engineer. And wasn't there a phone recently that got more than a few a little bent of shape, if you will? End rant.
    You gotta wonder while others gave the PRIV some glorious reviews, this one seems the opposite. What's the agenda? Did they get a faulty phone or a biased opinion. If the phone sucks it will get an overwhelmingly sucky review. And it doesn't. Far from this guys article I think it's been quite positive aside from the snarky lame job article Gizmodo released on launch day.
    Last edited by La Emperor; 11-12-15 at 12:49 PM.
    11-12-15 12:31 PM
    The link title says it all, don't need to read the article!
    11-12-15 12:54 PM
    If you look at the various Blackberry apps in the google play store there is 5000 to 10000 installs. This is not looking good for initial shipments at all.
    sati01 likes this.
    11-12-15 12:56 PM
    Blackberry Content Transfer app has been downloaded 500K+ times

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ymigrate&hl=en

If you look at the various Blackberry apps in the google play store there is 5000 to 10000 installs. This is not looking good for initial shipments at all.
    11-12-15 01:03 PM
    Do updates get registered or just fresh downloads? Pretty certain it's fresh downloads only. Very certain, BlackBerry sold more than 10,000 Privs....

rarsen, bungaboy and 3MIKE like this.
    11-12-15 01:04 PM
    Blackberry Content Transfer app has been downloaded 500K+ times

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ymigrate&hl=en
    Now that is interesting.....

rarsen, bungaboy and 3MIKE like this.
    11-12-15 01:06 PM
113,256 ... 36783679368036813682 ...