View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Nerver mind
    Last edited by huwit; 11-11-15 at 03:43 PM.
    11-11-15 03:11 PM
    Thats way more than 27 units we counted. so it is growing at the same pace as fauket said.
    Hey! I stand by my count period! I did my channel checks and called three people. None of them called me back. While flipping the channels I came across the Leafs winning, it's been a while! GO LEAFS GO!

Thanks for the laugh!
    sidhuk, Corbu, bungaboy and 2 others like this.
    11-11-15 03:54 PM
    Hey! I stand by my count period! I did my channel checks and called three people. None of them called me back. While flipping the channels I came across the Leafs winning, it's been a while! GO LEAFS GO!

Thanks for the laugh!
    Did I read this correct? We put you in charge of the 92,000th message on this thread and you brought up the Leafs? Man ......

That's one heck a pile of messages SF!!!!
    Corbu, bungaboy, sidhuk and 4 others like this.
    11-11-15 04:23 PM
    Stopped by GTA Bell and Rogers (argentia) shops and neither had a Priv demo unit. Rogers sold their unit. Bell was too busy to ask. And you can order. But wtf? Get a freaking demo unit out in all stores!

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, sidhuk, rarsen and 2 others like this.
    11-11-15 04:24 PM
    Stopped by GTA Bell and Rogers (argentia) shops and neither had a Priv demo unit. Rogers sold their unit. Bell was too busy to ask. And you can order. But wtf? Get a freaking demo unit out in all stores!

Posted via CB10
    I tried a GTA Rogers store to play with a demo unit, but they were also sold out. Annoying, but they only had 4 phones on Friday. I was told to visit a mall store, because apparently they get more stock. I'll try downtown on the weekend.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 04:33 PM
    I tried a GTA Rogers store to play with a demo unit, but they were also sold out. Annoying, but they only had 4 phones on Friday. I was told to visit a mall store, because apparently they get more stock. I'll try downtown on the weekend.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah i'll find a demo tomorrow downtown. I don't care if they are sold out. At least have the demo phone there so you can get a sale via order.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    11-11-15 04:38 PM
    Did I read this correct? We put you in charge of the 92,000th message on this thread and you brought up the Leafs? Man ......

That teaches everyone a lesson, don't trust bbjdog for anything! Lol

What a waste for the 92,000th post and congratulations to SF and everyone!
    11-11-15 04:40 PM

So, how could one celebrate that 92,000th message as well as bbjdog and all those long-suffering fans out there? How about this...

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-toronto_maple_leafs_logo.svg.png

And btw, I understand BB is still doing some marketing at the ACC. Good on them... We'd like to see more of it elsewhere as well as some duly trained carrier staff, but I digress!!!

Happy 92,000th, SF and everyone!
    11-11-15 04:42 PM

From where I sit Morgan, you are the 92,000th message. And you're talking about the Leafs as well!
    11-11-15 05:14 PM
    I went to the BB website to see if it was sold out. This was after seeing a story about it being sold out on Amazon. (Amazon has one listed at $999 USD so apparently sold out at normal price.)

Has anyone else looked at the BB website? There is a large image of the woman trapped inside a shower. Then there is a "Portraits of Privacy" featuring Bryan Adams. Bryan Adams? Portraits of privacy? What does that look like? I would rather than see them. In the bathroom with a girlie mag -- portrait of privacy?

More disturbing is that on the BB website it indicates that if you want to buy one it will not ship until 11/30. I thought that they already were shipping. And all the reviews are coming out.

If BB does not advertise, the buzz will last another day or so. They need product to sell now while they have free buzz. This is exactly what happened with the Passport. The buzz was out but they ran out of product immediately. This is so stupid because they can't afford not to take advantage of the media buzz. (The "we sold out" buzz is not enough if you can't replenish stock for months.)
    techvisor likes this.
    11-11-15 05:19 PM
    From where I sit Morgan, you are the 92,000th message. And you're talking about the Leafs as well!
    The old delete a post trick? LoL
    morganplus8, W Hoa, 3MIKE and 3 others like this.
    11-11-15 05:24 PM
    And SF laughed way back in the 3000 post days when I said see you at the 100K mark.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-rt5698_john-cleese-offers-tips-events-2x.jpg.png

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 05:26 PM
    I hate that delete game! He got me fair and square. Nothing wrong with the Leafs either. Darn it.
    bungaboy, W Hoa, sidhuk and 4 others like this.
    11-11-15 05:31 PM
    I went to the BB website to see if it was sold out. This was after seeing a story about it being sold out on Amazon. (Amazon has one listed at $999 USD so apparently sold out at normal price.)
    Thanks for letting us know!

I would rather than see them. In the bathroom with a girlie mag -- portrait of privacy?
    If that's your style, cool. Different stokes they say.

More disturbing is that on the BB website it indicates that if you want to buy one it will not ship until 11/30. I thought that they already were shipping. And all the reviews are coming out.
    You're part right. They are shipping now. New orders ship later. Funny stuff I know.

Yup Reviews are coming out and they're great!

Lastly, did you order yours?
    11-11-15 05:35 PM

Has anyone else looked at the BB website? There is a large image of the woman trapped inside a shower. Then there is a "Portraits of Privacy" featuring Bryan Adams. Bryan Adams? Portraits of privacy? What does that look like? I would rather than see them. In the bathroom with a girlie mag -- portrait of privacy?

If BB does not advertise, the buzz will last another day or so. They need product to sell now while they have free buzz. This is exactly what happened with the Passport. The buzz was out but they ran out of product immediately. This is so stupid because they can't afford not to take advantage of the media buzz. (The "we sold out" buzz is not enough if you can't replenish stock for months.)
    Agreed. It seems that, opposed to the Passport launch, they are again getting more carrier support, and thus making them a priority over direct online sales. It's either that, or they're having some real supply chain problems? I don't know.. anyones view on this would be greatly appreciated. But why it's taking more time to get a PRIV into the hands of a customer when the Passport supposedly has a unorthodox design for manufacturing...

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 05:40 PM
    Oh boy.............here we go!

BlackBerry's next Android phone could feature an always-present physical keyboard

Just days after CEO John Chen confirmed the company has a range of products planned after the newly-released BlackBerry Priv, we just received on the CrackBerry tip line these renders of what is rumored to be BlackBerry's next Android-powered phone.
    First look at the BlackBerry "Vienna" - the company's second Android phone! | CrackBerry.com
    11-11-15 05:44 PM
    2nd Android phone!!! :-)
    3MIKE, bungaboy, Corbu and 1 others like this.
    11-11-15 06:04 PM
    2nd Android phone!!! :-)
    Exciting times!
    Since Chen mentioned that a range of products was somewhat contingent on the Priv's success, is it possible it really is selling that well?

One can dream and hope, but we all know the future is software and a successful hardware division would be a nice perk

Posted via CB10
    morganplus8, Corbu, rarsen and 4 others like this.
    11-11-15 06:17 PM
    This phone have its name : the 9200 !
    !! Congrats to all of you guys for your exceptional engagement in this thread!!

The fool.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 06:41 PM
    This phone have its name : the 9200 !
    !! Congrats to all of you guys for your exceptional engagement in this thread!!

The fool.

Posted via CB10
    Close. But, what's one order of magnitude between friends? LoL
    11-11-15 06:52 PM
    92000, they will not believe
    Night all!
    Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 06:54 PM
    want bb10

Check Out TechCraze
    Reed Richards likes this.
    11-11-15 07:13 PM
    I wonder how many posts we've had including deleted ones? 200k? . Mods, is that something we can look up? .

Posted via CB10 (7250 -> 8703e -> 9530 -> 9550 -> 9650 -> 9930 -> PlayBook -> Z10 -> Z30 -> Classic)
    11-11-15 07:38 PM
    I'm sticking with the PP and will eventually buy a PP SE. I expect to use BB10 for the next two years. (I bought a cheap Android for a couple of dating apps I can't easily use on the PP. It's not that big a deal to have an extra cheapo phone around and worth it for BB10.)
    11-11-15 08:00 PM
    On the occasion of the 92,000th post, our friend Valeria would like to celebrate SF and all the contributors to this unique thread in her own way...

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-11950556_1502238776743356_668060638_n.jpg
    11-11-15 08:19 PM
113,256 ... 36763677367836793680 ...