View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Early OT: sphs

M8 you think it's a good time to just cash out for now? With such a large run up im thinking there will be some selling soon

Posted via CB10
    You know that I can't tell you what to do with your money, all I can do is point out a few things and let you decide. Yesterday was a tough one, we saw the price rally hard, sell-off down to the low $ 2.00's and then back over $ 3.00/shr. Today we have PM at $ 3.30/shr and now down to $ 2.80/shr. So there is little wonder why you are nervous. At the same time, we saw 25 MM shares trade yesterday and there is only 16 MM available so you are in the mids of some heavy MM activity. It is days like this, the equivalent to 1 billion shares of BBRY trading in one day, that I like to just walk away from the trade and not watch it any more.

Looking at the company, we have one of the smallest Phase III drug companies on the planet here in terms of evaluation. They are trading at $ 48 MM bucks for a drug that can now go to the FDA for fast tracking etc.. Even if they have to do another Phase III, they are so much farther ahead of all other companies this size. And so something has to give, either the stock has to get to $ 7.00 soon or the world is no longer interested in pharma/biotech stocks. I think I can't tell you to sell because of the potential upside in the weeks ahead. For the second day, I'll look the other way and not stare at every trade, let the MM's do what they want, which is to buy up stock and sell it at higher prices and see where I land on Friday. Best of luck and sorry I can't advice on this one, the news is that good. To me, the downside is $ 2.40 and the upside is $ 7.00.
    11-11-15 08:21 AM
    My first couple of days with my first ever Blackberry device

My first couple of days with my first ever Blackberry device - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

A pretty positive experience from a 52 year old Droid user.
    11-11-15 08:40 AM
    Same question here
    From what I read of Morgan's comments....it could be another ACAD...potential for multiples over a few years. For me I'll play this like BBRY, just hold it for a few years and let it play out. I guess it depends on if you want to trade for gains.

EDIT: well now I see M8 had already responded
    11-11-15 08:46 AM
    Where's our US$7.60 support?? Seems like this run up to $8 was MM and now heading back to where we were....

ok, maybe I over reacted... too emotionally involved in this one lol
    Last edited by snaponsly; 11-11-15 at 09:33 AM.
    11-11-15 09:04 AM
    Where's our US$7.60 support?? Seems like this run up to $8 was MM and now heading back to where we were....
    It doesn't work that way, we try to predict when money will step into buy the stock, if there is a huge overhang of stock, you know that the bids will back up for it. Therefore, support could very well be $ 7.60 but the stock drops below that level to make the purchase. We saw 9 MM shares yesterday and a new low in the afternoon, today we would naturally be opening up briefly followed by some selling. We dipped down to a level that cleared out some stock. Now that whomever wanted out, is supposedly out, we should head for support. It is quite possible that we will close positive on the day if the seller is finished. We are dealing with millions of shares and $ 100's of millions of dollars and no clue when a Fund wants out. So relax, wait for the ask to dry up and watch the price of the stock!
    11-11-15 09:34 AM
    Someone figured out although the reviews are solid and they may sell 300K Privs in November, they will only get to count 100K of them. Prepare the FUD after the Dec ER -- the Priv has failed! I certainly hope Chen is smart enough this time to state a [safe] forecast of Priv sales for the next Q on the CC so this FUD can be dispelled. All he has to do is throw out a 1M-1.5M Priv sales forecast for the Dec-Feb quarter. As Dec-Feb would be the first full quarter [EDIT: after a long awaited launch and pent up demand especially as the reviews a good], I don't think 1.5M is a huge stretch.
    11-11-15 09:39 AM
    Wouldn't we love to see this tweet before the blackout period?

"Demand is currently outstripping supply. We are monitoring demand closely. We have now hit build orders for 1M units to date."
    CDM76 likes this.
    11-11-15 09:44 AM
    My dear friend just told me this
    " FUD busting now permitted by BlackBerry employees but must use real names!"

And they are helping too.

Posted via CB10
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...l#post12062936
    Last edited by sidhuk; 11-11-15 at 12:01 PM.
    11-11-15 09:49 AM
    It doesn't work that way, we try to predict when money will step into buy the stock, if there is a huge overhang of stock, you know that the bids will back up for it. Therefore, support could very well be $ 7.60 but the stock drops below that level to make the purchase. We saw 9 MM shares yesterday and a new low in the afternoon, today we would naturally be opening up briefly followed by some selling. We dipped down to a level that cleared out some stock. Now that whomever wanted out, is supposedly out, we should head for support. It is quite possible that we will close positive on the day if the seller is finished. We are dealing with millions of shares and $ 100's of millions of dollars and no clue when a Fund wants out. So relax, wait for the ask to dry up and watch the price of the stock!
    Thanks again for your insight Morgan... like I said, getting to emotionally involved with this one... holding on
    morganplus8 likes this.
    11-11-15 09:51 AM
    11 o'clock, everyone...

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-poppies_by_benoit_aubry_of_ottawa.jpg
    11-11-15 10:03 AM
    11 o'clock, everyone...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Poppies_by_Benoit_Aubry_of_Ottawa.JPG 
Views:	1864 
Size:	119.4 KB 
ID:	380085
    Two minutes observed...thx Corbu

Posted via CB10
    sidhuk, La Emperor, rarsen and 7 others like this.
    11-11-15 10:08 AM
    11-11-15 10:36 AM
    11-11-15 10:37 AM
    "I work at a Telus corporate store, and we've sold over 60 units in two days. I received my demo last week, and absolutely loved the unit. The keyboard worried me at first, b/c I'm a heavy texted and push hard on buttons, and I'm really surprised at the build quality. It does not flex at all. Very impressed with this device"

BlackBerry Priv (Android OS) - Page 14 - RedFlagDeals.com Forums
    howarmat, Corbu, rarsen and 14 others like this.
    11-11-15 11:05 AM
    Sold some BBRY yesterday at 8 and picked some more up today at 7.5...love riding this roller coaster! Still holding those shares I got at 7.08 still though

BBM Channel: C002165D3 Tour 9630 > Bold 9650 > Q10 > Playbook > Classic AND Passport SE!!!
    11-11-15 11:10 AM
    "I work at a Telus corporate store, and we've sold over 60 units in two days. I received my demo last week, and absolutely loved the unit. The keyboard worried me at first, b/c I'm a heavy texted and push hard on buttons, and I'm really surprised at the build quality. It does not flex at all. Very impressed with this device"

I'm glad to hear that a single store had more than a handful of units!

*edit* since I'm off today, I think i'll make a visit to my local ATT store to check out the PRIV

BBM Channel: C002165D3 Tour 9630 > Bold 9650 > Q10 > Playbook > Classic AND Passport SE!!!
    11-11-15 11:11 AM
    Thanks Morgan! I always love your insight, I believe I will hold until $7ish, when you brought this up so long ago I bought in at 0.57c so it's still a win imo, just really happy it's in my tfsa account gman can't collect taxes

You know that I can't tell you what to do with your money, all I can do is point out a few things and let you decide. Yesterday was a tough one, we saw the price rally hard, sell-off down to the low $ 2.00's and then back over $ 3.00/shr. Today we have PM at $ 3.30/shr and now down to $ 2.80/shr. So there is little wonder why you are nervous. At the same time, we saw 25 MM shares trade yesterday and there is only 16 MM available so you are in the mids of some heavy MM activity. It is days like this, the equivalent to 1 billion shares of BBRY trading in one day, that I like to just walk away from the trade and not watch it any more.

Looking at the company, we have one of the smallest Phase III drug companies on the planet here in terms of evaluation. They are trading at $ 48 MM bucks for a drug that can now go to the FDA for fast tracking etc.. Even if they have to do another Phase III, they are so much farther ahead of all other companies this size. And so something has to give, either the stock has to get to $ 7.00 soon or the world is no longer interested in pharma/biotech stocks. I think I can't tell you to sell because of the potential upside in the weeks ahead. For the second day, I'll look the other way and not stare at every trade, let the MM's do what they want, which is to buy up stock and sell it at higher prices and see where I land on Friday. Best of luck and sorry I can't advice on this one, the news is that good. To me, the downside is $ 2.40 and the upside is $ 7.00.

Posted via CB10
    morganplus8 likes this.
    11-11-15 11:29 AM

Thats way more than 27 units we counted. so it is growing at the same pace as fauket said.
    Corbu, La Emperor, rarsen and 6 others like this.
    11-11-15 11:34 AM
    11-11-15 11:37 AM
    Lots of negative reactions on Twitter regarding shipment delays. I remember Marty saying they could have, for once, more demand than offer.... which 'is a great problem to have'. Although I wouldn't expect him to say anything else, I really hope they don't come out with 150,000 units sold during next ER!

Posted via CB10
    While I don't know how many my local AT&T store has in stock (says they are "in stock"), they will have one less sometime around 7pm this evening
    rarsen, Corbu, sidhuk and 7 others like this.
    11-11-15 11:43 AM
    OT: SWIR

Wow super glad I sold out on this one. Just getting smoked. Would this be a good pickup for BB at a 20% premium to $500M?
    sidhuk, morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    11-11-15 11:47 AM
    Thanks again for your insight Morgan... like I said, getting to emotionally involved with this one... holding on
    Frustrating isn't it, we would be rich is we could call the bottom on corrections and time the top too. We were above RSI=70 at the start of the week and now we are back to RSI=51 so we now have plenty of room for the next leg up from here. I'll post a chart at the end of the day to show you why I think we hit bottom here, it will be the test chart for tomorrow. At the moment, the stock is dead, the launch of the Priv is a distant memory for many now, BlackBerry needs to step up here and provide some punch to this launch otherwise the stock will be abandoned for better plays.
    11-11-15 12:36 PM
    Thanks Morgan! I always love your insight, I believe I will hold until $7ish, when you brought this up so long ago I bought in at 0.57c so it's still a win imo, just really happy it's in my tfsa account gman can't collect taxes

Posted via CB10
    I see it dropped back to $ 2.36/shr and missed my order at $ 2.35/shr! I really like it below $ 2.40/shr and think its a steal there. I spend my time figuring out where I want to buy more, nothing about selling crosses my mind as you rarely see a Phase III cancer drug for such a wide spread market so cheap, unheard of. Good luck!
    sidhuk, Corbu, rarsen and 3 others like this.
    11-11-15 12:41 PM
    OT: SWIR

Wow super glad I sold out on this one. Just getting smoked. Would this be a good pickup for BB at a 20% premium to $500M?
    I wish they would buy it and break it up. There are some great assets there and the net cost to BB could be very low. Just a thought.
    sidhuk, Korepab, lech31 and 4 others like this.
    11-11-15 12:44 PM
    OT.
    I have to point out this on the priv. IMO very important VS other android devices.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20151111_133020.jpg

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 01:35 PM
113,256 ... 36753676367736783679 ...