View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Was nice, except for the flight back! Bunch of goats were farting on the plane!

sidhuk, La Emperor, 3MIKE and 4 others like this.
    11-10-15 03:49 PM
    Was nice, except for the flight back! Bunch of goats were farting on the plane!
    Happy that CB site internet experience doent involve smell test.
    11-10-15 03:55 PM
    The Priv is sold out on Amazon in less than 4 hours. That's a good start. I hope that it does not take BlackBerry until Nov 23rd to deliver more...
    11-10-15 05:28 PM
    The Priv is sold out on Amazon in less than 4 hours. That's a good start. I hope that it does not take BlackBerry until Nov 23rd to deliver more...
    They only stocked 2 PRIV phones, and I ordered them both.
    11-10-15 05:55 PM
    They only stocked 2 PRIV phones, and I ordered them both.
    That's my fear lol

BBM Channel: C002165D3 Tour 9630 > Bold 9650 > Q10 > Playbook > Classic AND Passport SE!!!
    3MIKE and La Emperor like this.
    11-10-15 06:03 PM
    Fair enough. I mean I think it's fairly clear to any objective observer that they have been conservative with respect to early inventory and marketing. Now, judging from Chen's comments about spending money on marketing soon (I think Fox interview), and the likelihood of increased US carrier uptake as well as further global release, I'm speculating that they will begin at least a modest ramp of inventory/marketing late November into early December. This would push a lot of the expense into Q4 (Q3 ends Nov-28), which would then hopefully be accounted for and then some with increased handset revenues. Although they have officially launched, I think there isn't a ton of consumer awareness yet for both a new BB slider handset and the fact that it runs Android. So, if you tie in those factors and the software bugs can be ironed out, they can hopefully build some more mainstream buzz with the help of some carrier support. Just my speculation.
    11-10-15 06:11 PM
    That's my fear lol

BBM Channel: C002165D3 Tour 9630 > Bold 9650 > Q10 > Playbook > Classic AND Passport SE!!!
    Laughing!

So if amazon stocked two and US carriers stocked ten, also Canadian carriers stocked five and United Kingdom stocked four, that's a total of twenty-one phones. BlackBerry is rocking with the sales numbers.

Cheers!
    bungaboy, Corbu, 3MIKE and 4 others like this.
    11-10-15 06:27 PM
    Laughing!

So if amazon stocked two and US carriers stocked ten, also Canadian carriers stocked five and United Kingdom stocked four, that's a total of twenty-one phones. BlackBerry is rocking with the sales numbers.

Cheers!
    And don't forget Faucette is about to announce to the world that twenty-eight of them have been returned.

11-10-15 06:37 PM
    If Faucette sais that, than he's a liar cos i'm keeping mine !
    11-10-15 07:20 PM
    And don't forget Faucette is about to announce to the world that twenty-eight of them have been returned.

So true! I take it back, BlackBerry is not rocking with the sales numbers. They stand at negative seven, so sad.
    Correction 3Mike not returning his phone, so negative s*x.

Cheers and enjoy the night!
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 11-11-15 at 05:30 AM. Reason: think kids ;)
    Corbu, 3MIKE, Andy_bb_king and 2 others like this.
    11-10-15 07:26 PM
    So true! I take it back, BlackBerry is not rocking with the sales numbers. They stand at negative seven, so sad.
    Correction 3Mike not returning his phone, so negative s*x.

Cheers and enjoy the night!
    Bbjdog, buddy, I have heard of hot s*x, sweaty s*x, meaningless s*x, and even stupid s*x, but what is negative s*x? LOL...

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 11-11-15 at 05:31 AM. Reason: kids !
    11-10-15 07:35 PM
    Bbjdog, buddy, I have heard of hot s*x, sweaty s*x, meaningless s*x, and even stupid s*x, but what is negative s*x? LOL...

Posted via CB10
    What a laugh!

Remember the commercial on the radio about a pizza place, that the number was something like 3636 (something like that) and they say something like, not free s*x, free s*x. Lol

Okay time for s*x class 101, negative s*x, it's when you return the s*x you just finished having because it didn't come out of the box ready. LMAO
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 11-11-15 at 05:32 AM.
    3MIKE, plasmid_boy and bungaboy like this.
    11-10-15 07:49 PM
    Micahael Blair offers this comment on Priv sales:

At $600 a unit and a 30% margin, sales of three million units would add $1.8 billion to BlackBerry revenues and over $500 million to operating income. For a company with a market capitalization of only about $4 billion, those figures are enormous.
    BlackBerry Priv Is Off To An Encouraging Start - BlackBerry Ltd. (NASDAQ:BBRY) | Seeking Alpha
    11-10-15 08:15 PM
    3 million units this year would be shocking. I hope it happens.

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR, rarsen, CDM76 and 1 others like this.
    11-10-15 10:39 PM
    Clickbait... :-)

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 12:26 AM
    Lots of negative reactions on Twitter regarding shipment delays. I remember Marty saying they could have, for once, more demand than offer.... which 'is a great problem to have'. Although I wouldn't expect him to say anything else, I really hope they don't come out with 150,000 units sold during next ER!

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 12:35 AM
    Laughing!

Cheers!
    PLUS 4 for the Kardashian clan.
    bungaboy and La Emperor like this.
    11-11-15 12:59 AM

Posted via CB10
    It's s*x with the wife.
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 11-11-15 at 05:33 AM.
    sapperuk and theRock1975 like this.
    11-11-15 01:00 AM
    No way BlackBerry should be having sellout problems. It's clumsy. If they are going to go against the whole current of sales history and not advertise they've got to get their act together with this stuff.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 04:43 AM
    PLUS 4 for the Kardashian clan.
    Nope, that's free devices (not), (but) don't count them in stats

P.S:
    I've starred some e's here and there, for our youngest audience eyes' sake. No action taken, but please note I might delete them outright next time, as it's a pain The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-censored.gif to edit manually each post & quote
    Inappropriate Language
    Mobile Nations is a network used by people of all ages,
    so please keep posts, usernames, images and links family appropriate.

Last edited by Superfly_FR; 11-11-15 at 05:57 AM.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    11-11-15 05:38 AM
    No way BlackBerry should be having sellout problems. It's clumsy. If they are going to go against the whole current of sales history and not advertise they've got to get their act together with this stuff.

Posted via CB10
    I would rather have demand outweigh supply then have another BIG potential write-down in the future. If you want the PRIV, go wait in a line before the stores open...
    11-11-15 06:28 AM
    Early OT: sphs

M8 you think it's a good time to just cash out for now? With such a large run up im thinking there will be some selling soon

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 06:37 AM
    Early OT: sphs

M8 you think it's a good time to just cash out for now? With such a large run up im thinking there will be some selling soon

Posted via CB10
    Same question here
    11-11-15 06:41 AM
    11-11-15 07:01 AM
    I would rather have demand outweigh supply then have another BIG potential write-down in the future. If you want the PRIV, go wait in a line before the stores open...
    That past write-down was a huge act of folly and madness because management thought people would pay iPhone prices for the comparatively appless Z10 when the brand's name was in the gutter. This is an Android phone released in a completely different environment. There's no good reason for them not to be able to fill orders within days of the launch. We can spin it to ourselves however we like, but they are missing sales while the phone is unavailable. That's not a good thing. Anyway, hopefully they will sort it out asap.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 07:02 AM
113,256 ... 36743675367636773678 ...