View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Wait a minute! I've been hear for over a half hour and how did I miss THIS? Awesome!

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20151106_131913.jpg

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    11-06-15 12:20 PM
    Why the Blackberry Priv Matters | Droid Life

Maybe it�s just that candy bar phones are all we need, but maybe, just maybe, Blackberry is serving as a reminder that hardware design not only matters, but can serve to make the product different in meaningful ways.
    11-06-15 12:20 PM
    bc sometimes a picture worse 1K click
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png
    11-06-15 12:22 PM
    some of the PRIV reviewers like that the BlackBerry apps could be removed
    That's android and the meaning of "choice".
    Can't find why this would be bad though. You can also ommit the HUB on BB10 (keep it for sys notifications only, for example), install another browser or mail app ...
    11-06-15 12:33 PM
    Hey ZD, out of curiosity, which phone do you use as your daily driver? Classic or Passport? The only reason I ask is because I find myself feeling nostalgic typing away my last few messages on my Classic as I get ready to retire it for the Priv. I also have the Passport but I hardly touch it because the Classic is my sweet spot. The keyboard is perfect and the toolbelt completes it. I'm going to have a very hard time leaving this device, not to mention BB10.... Jeez, if they make me wait any longer, I might just leave without the Priv!.....

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    Hey Mr BBRY! I'm using the Classic as my DD! It's so convenient and easy to use! I use the PP more for browsing on wifi at home and reading stock articles, using apps etc when I'm home. I'd like to try the PP out more in public but I haven't found a good case I like yet, so I've been using it naked, and I fear dropping it so I keep it safe and sound at home, for the most part lol

BBM Channel: C002165D3 Tour 9630 > Bold 9650 > Q10 > Playbook > Classic AND Passport SE!!!
    11-06-15 12:35 PM
    Main BlackBerry Carphone Warehouse claim they have sold out of the Priv.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 12:39 PM
    I'm sooo tempted to get a PRIV, but gosh, I certainly do not need a 3rd cell phone lol. I just purchased the Classic and PP SE several months ago lol! But boy do I ever want a slider! That's almost like the 'No Compromises' phone IMO...great keyboard and 16:9 screen to run all common apps and access to Google Play store! I still wish BB10 had all these benefits

BBM Channel: C002165D3 Tour 9630 > Bold 9650 > Q10 > Playbook > Classic AND Passport SE!!!
    I'm reading your messages now, knowing that I'm going through the same thought process. I use two phones, both BB's with one a US line and the other Canadian. I even like my old Z10 so that's how much I like touch screens now, thanks to BB 10. Now I can have everything BlackBerry offers in just one phone! I will likely continue to be a two phone person but it will be with a BB 10 and an Android and BB has brought me to that level. I love my Passport, I keep dropping it and don't protect it but it is so cool it shouldn't be in a protective case. I don't know how many people use two phones and both are BB's but the Priv works for me. Now it must be paid for with profits from BBRY so go BBRY! Best of luck with your decision.
    Mr BBRY, rarsen, ZayDub and 4 others like this.
    11-06-15 12:40 PM
    bc sometimes a picture worse 1K click
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	1306 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	379258
    Try doing a trend with the Nexus 5X not the 5S. Be interesting to see how the results differ.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 12:41 PM
    Guys, I'm sorry I don't have the time right now to dig in.
    But it seems we can find a lot of informations herein ...

[link removed, bad source, sorry]
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 11-06-15 at 12:58 PM.
    11-06-15 12:44 PM
    Now it must be paid for with profits from BBRY so go BBRY! Best of luck with your decision.
    My dilemma. Just ordered from shopblackberry (going to be a long wait looks like). Everyone holding over the weekend or take some profit here. Could help pay for the phone lol. Thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    OlympusMons and sidhuk like this.
    11-06-15 12:45 PM
    11-06-15 12:46 PM
    11-06-15 12:49 PM
    Guys, I'm sorry I don't have the time right now to dig in.
    But it seems we can find a lot of informations herein ...
    Be careful with these guys SF, they bash BlackBerry with every article. This one is little different as they take misleading information to talk down BlackBerry. Look at the article referring to software sales, they chart a large % drop in revenues as their only reason for BlackBerry not being able to meet their guidance of $ 600 MM in fiscal 2016 when we all know that they came down off a licensing agreement in that $ 137 MM quarter and didn't complete one in the next . They need to stop working the numbers to bash BlackBerry. They also post every day now, bashing BlackBerry so I have to believe they are paid to do this. Look for another article soon and there will be something wrong with the Priv.
    11-06-15 12:53 PM
    Try doing a trend with the Nexus 5X not the 5S. Be interesting to see how the results differ.

Posted via CB10
    Just tried it, 5X trends almost exactly with the 6P. What I'm liking about the trend (for the PRIV) is that obviously you'll see a bump when a phone is launched no matter who it is, but then it comes down to a baseline level; however, here we have the typical bump, but maybe not a massive one considering there wasn't a lot of hype for this phone, and if there is truly marketing planned going forward and additional carriers (US & EU) then we may be able to maintain a higher level, almost like a bunch of mini-launches, if you will. Just a thought.
    11-06-15 12:56 PM
    Agreed Morgan. Was about to write the same thing. Beware, SF!
    11-06-15 12:56 PM
    Yes. Don't bother giving marketrealist any clicks. Paid bashing or some kind of agenda there.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 12:57 PM
    My dilemma. Just ordered from shopblackberry (going to be a long wait looks like). Everyone holding over the weekend or take some profit here. Could help pay for the phone lol. Thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    You can sell if you wish, over 4 MM shares have traded at $ 8.00/shr so far but we are killing it here. The bids are greater then the asks in terms of volume and support so we are seeing all the weak hands get cleared out this afternoon. The support is amazing so I wouldn't be surprised of the sells run out of pressure and we move higher. We blasted through major resistance at $ 8.00 this morning and hit some buy stops along the way driving us to $ 8.14. We then dropped back to test $ 8.00 as support and we found it. Now, we are cleaning out weak hands and setting ourselves up for a rally higher next week. Great trade so far ........ unless you are short of course.
    11-06-15 12:59 PM
    Main BlackBerry Carphone Warehouse claim they have sold out of the Priv.

Posted via CB10
    Don't be too elated about that, as we don't know what their supply was... I am cautiously optimistic though and hoping for the best!!!

Greened likes this.
    I'm sooo tempted to get a PRIV, but gosh, I certainly do not need a 3rd cell phone lol. I just purchased the Classic and PP SE several months ago lol! But boy do I ever want a slider! That's almost like the 'No Compromises' phone IMO...great keyboard and 16:9 screen to run all common apps and access to Google Play store! I still wish BB10 had all these benefits

You can give one away to your sister

The other reason is Xmas is coming and you should rewards yourself

#BBFactCheck
    ZayDub, OlympusMons and sidhuk like this.
    Just called a local at&t corporate store for the availability. An employee said he's got only one left (although he said they didn't stock too many). Then he said it's an awesome device (first from an at&t employee in my experience regarding blackberry) and he'll be buying one. I said he better not take the last one and he said he already counted his.

Honestly I didn't feel this optimistic when z10 launched but I feel fairly confident regarding Priv. This unit may have resurrected the old blackberry inside of the former blackberry owners.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 01:00 PM
    And btw, two weeks later, we are at 859,000 views...

11-06-15 01:02 PM
    Be careful with these guys SF
    Thanks Morgan, links removed.

P.S: also had to remove another post. sometimes, I'm a bit ... enthusiast lol
    Have to go, dinner time here. What a DAY !
    Let's enjoy
    Have a great afternoon and weekend !
    Cheers
    SF
    11-06-15 01:12 PM
    11-06-15 01:20 PM
    Just, see how it has been praised in the UK (and probably more, sry if posted already) :

BlackBerry Priv review: One of the best Android handsets I've ever used
    BlackBerry Priv review: The comeback that gadget fans have been waiting for - Jeff Parsons - Mirror Online
    https://recombu.com/mobile/article/b...ry-priv-review "This is one of the most impressive mobiles of 2015"
    5 things BlackBerry users will love about the BlackBerry Priv - Pocket-lint
    BlackBerry Priv: Enterprise Android in a snazzy but functional package ? The Register "If sb told you 6 mo ago that the best Android phone of 2015 would have been made by #BlackBerry"
    BlackBerry Priv: First impressions "The BlackBerry #Priv is a surprising device in more ways than one"

ad lib !!!
    CULater guys !!!
    11-06-15 01:21 PM
    What I don't get and get mad is MOBL is riding high with us though no big volume.
    Morgan, would you like to offer your opinion? I have no interest in it but just wish it go down the drain.

Presented to you by real phone - Passport
    La Emperor likes this.
    11-06-15 01:25 PM
113,250 ... 36633664366536663667 ...