View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-crackberry-image-206-.jpg

Coming soon!
    11-04-15 07:56 AM
    I'm starting to think the PRIV may actually be the phone that indirectly saves BB10os by effectively removing the historic curse attached to the BlackBerry name form the Storm debacle et al...

� CB10 via BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition �
    That's an interesting thought. And could turn out correct in a few years.

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR and La Emperor like this.
    11-04-15 08:01 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CrackBerry Image(206).jpg 
Views:	2241 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	378901

Coming soon!
    Would be great
    11-04-15 08:10 AM

Name:	CrackBerry Image(206).jpg 
Views:	2241 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	378901
    Which carrier is that?

Coming soon!
    11-04-15 08:31 AM
    OT: HALO
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/halozy...133000726.html
    Halozyme Announces First Clinical Dosing Of Janssen's Daratumumab Using ENHANZE™ Technology
    11-04-15 09:03 AM
    AT&T
    11-04-15 09:03 AM
    we're RED ! ( counter-jinx measure lol)

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png
    11-04-15 09:19 AM
    That's an interesting thought. And could turn out correct in a few years.

Posted via CB10
    Realistically, a few years may be too late. It will need to happen in a few weeks or months to be effective. So we'll see...

� CB10 via BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition �
    CDM76 likes this.
    11-04-15 09:29 AM
    we're RED ! ( counter-jinx measure lol)

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	1206 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	378913
    Ha! It doesn't appear as though you'll need to do that SF! LOL

We are holding up very nicely today after a stellar day yesterday. We rallied better than anything we have seen on a TA basis yesterday, no news, but a very strong day indeed and today it appears that after we eat through the large block of stock at $ 7.75/shr, we should trend higher again. There is little to no resistance above $ 8.00/shr and that's not too far away.

Let's review:

Recently we got news that BlackBerry officially spent $ 650 MM bucks US on two companies that don't produce anything to the bottom line but a loss. We signed a tiny contract with a city via AdHoc that won't produce anything that will increase the value of BlackBerry by a penny. In all of this, many could say that BlackBerry has lost $ 650 MM of cold hard cash on assets that may never produce a benefit. Then, they will say the only hope for BB, the Priv is now delayed. There is so much going on that the media turns into a negative that one has to wonder why the stock isn't back at $ 6.00/shr. And still we move higher and at a torrid pace by eclipsing the Bollinger Bands and not only moving outside them, but again today, remaining outside them. I don't think the rally is over here, we haven't seen this kind of strength in a very long time.
    Corbu, La Emperor, rarsen and 12 others like this.
    11-04-15 09:38 AM
    OT:
    Google reveals Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge's security flaws - BBC News

"There is definitely a tension between Google and the handset manufacturers because Google wants to protect its Android brand, and when it comes to security, Android has been quite tarnished," added Dr Steven Murdoch, a security researcher at University College London.

"Some of that is down to the extra software that handset manufacturers add."
    11-04-15 09:38 AM
    AtHoc
    not AdHoc.
    Superfly_FR and rarsen like this.
    11-04-15 09:56 AM
    I like that !

How Motorola and AtHoc Are Teaming Up to be on the Fore of Next-Gen Mobile Intelligence | Inside BlackBerry for Business Blog

We’ve signed a global reseller agreement with Motorola Solutions, enabling them to sell AtHoc as a standalone product to their customers,” AtHoc’s Director of Alliances and Channel Sales Adrian Szwarcburg explained in an interview. “More interesting for customers will be how AtHoc is able to be bundled and integrated into Motorola’s offerings, further strengthening their dominant position in the mobile intelligence space.”
    11-04-15 10:15 AM
    OT, but many of us are involved so ...

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png
    11-04-15 10:17 AM
    11-04-15 10:54 AM
    Among Android OEM's who else is capable of doing hotfix to their product?

" BlackBerry has the ability to directly patch all PRIV variants and will do so when necessary to protect users and enterprises."
    Last edited by La Emperor; 11-04-15 at 12:24 PM.
    11-04-15 11:10 AM
    Among Android OEM's who else is capable of doing this?

" BlackBerry has the ability to directly patch all PRIV variants and will do so when necessary to protect users and enterprises."
    Add the gorgeous slider PKB, mega storage capacity, DTEK , long lasting battery + a bunch of other goodies, I think other flagship smartphones are way overpriced. They should have been selling at $599 or less....

People got ripped off....
    11-04-15 11:15 AM
    Mark Wilson (CMO, BlackBerry) is speaking about what money/currency means in the mobile economy on Nov 11.

I can't make it, but a couple people where I work are going. Should be interesting, and might give us some insight into BB's plans with BBM Money?

Speakers - Chief Digital Officer Forum, Chicago
    11-04-15 11:31 AM
    Maybe BBM bitcoin integration

Check Out TechCraze
    11-04-15 11:36 AM
    Carriers are killing BlackBerry, BlackBerry should just solve that problem and bypass them, disrupt the service industry; connect contractors (people who have been trained in BlackBerry devices or are given a test to prove they know enough to advise someone) with those interested in knowing more about BlackBerry devices at a central point (cafe's etc.) not sure about having them sell the devices, if it's too complicated then they can point users to the website.

Have regular meetups, so people who love BlackBerry can get together and share knowledge, put those who know more in a room with those who know less, advertise it to people that used to have BlackBerry's and want to understand its relevance in today's world.

No expensive fees, less bad mouthing, best of all people actually hear the experience of people who've used the device, not just those who've been paid to sell them...

Maybe I should just do it myself then sell it to BlackBerry..

Check Out TechCraze
    11-04-15 11:41 AM
    11-04-15 11:49 AM
    Ant touch this

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 11:57 AM
    OT from the Related Technologies and Security files:

New UK spy powers will force companies to remove encryption | ZDNet

"While overseas companies are exempt, they will still be obligated to turn over limited metadata, such as when a call or email was made, and who sent and received it."
    11-04-15 12:41 PM
    Another general OT from the Related Technologies files, for those BB Investors considering driving electric vehicles:

Tesla Expected To Widen Loss But Investors Focused On Unit Sales
    morganplus8, Mr BBRY and 3MIKE like this.
    11-04-15 12:52 PM
    KM goes exclusive ... on AC.
    BlackBerry's President of Devices on the Priv, Android, security, and keyboards | Android Central

Michaluk: With a name like Priv, the primary messaging around this phone is about privacy and security. But what about the Android enthusiasts? Can the bootloader be unlocked? Any other consideration for the huge community of Android tinkerers?

Louks: It cannot be unlocked. As John Chen has said several times, we would not bring Android to a BlackBerry device unless we could do it securely. With Priv by BlackBerry, our goal is to ensure that users are safe and secured knowing that the phone cannot be tampered with.
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 11-04-15 at 01:11 PM.
    11-04-15 12:58 PM
    Nice interview, even if I would have preferred to see it published before on CB than on AC.. Thx as always SF ;-)

Posted via CB10
    Corbu, morganplus8, W Hoa and 2 others like this.
    11-04-15 01:13 PM
113,251 ... 36543655365636573658 ...