Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    To quote Forest Gump "Stupid is as stupid does"
    11-03-15 02:18 PM
    While the combination of BlackBerry BES and Good Technologies could create serious competition for AirWatch, VMware is still clearly the leader in MDM.
    Well if Chen is still doing Fact Checks.......
    11-03-15 02:32 PM
    To quote Forest Gump "Stupid is as stupid does"
    He saw two hands go up. Then he said, "I've got two words for you. In the words of my daughter's great movie 'Frozen': Let it go! Or if you want me to sing it �"
    Last edited by rytwjyx; 11-03-15 at 03:04 PM.
    morganplus8 and rarsen like this.
    11-03-15 02:35 PM
    I wish I could go there. But it's strictly limited to officials (gov and associated organisms and enterprises).
    Tried as a non gov agency, but few reasons they grant me access.
    May have a chance after the Enterprise conference the 19th, where I have to meet Secusmart ...
    Will keep you posted.
    11-03-15 02:44 PM
    GOOD + BlackBerry > AirWatch in market shares.
    Yet this paper states "most popular" ...
    journalism ... yeah.
    11-03-15 02:46 PM
    I remember how BlackBerry got GOOD to shut up for good. Let's see if they will use their red markers. If anyone have twitter should really send it to Marty

#BBFactCheck
    11-03-15 02:51 PM
    This is getting quite amusing.......from Vanity Fair!

Yes, we know, the most shocking thing about that headline is probably the �new BlackBerrys� part. As the world becomes increasingly Apple-centric, with newborns being handed mini-iPhones the day they are born (ask your doctor friend�it�s happening), you�d be forgiven for assuming BlackBerry had just sort of . . . given up, and that all the employees at BlackBerry Headquarters spent their days sipping on Capri Sun and lying on hammocks.

But no! They have done no such thing. No hammocks! Per a Page Six item Tuesday morning, the company is expected to release its new smartphone�called Priv�this month. (�Baby, I�m telling you, I know how to live / All I need is my car, my jeans, and my Priv��the chorus of a hit 2016 rap song, BlackBerry hopes!)
    ....and so forth.

The Kardashians Will Be Getting New BlackBerrys Before Anyone Else | Vanity Fair
    11-03-15 03:06 PM
    I have three words for him "let it go". Sorry gang! Have to get back to my movie, Forest Gump is about to say "life is like a box of chocolates ".

Do we recall last person to challenge BlackBerry and John Chen?
    morganplus8, rarsen, 3MIKE and 4 others like this.
    11-03-15 03:22 PM
    This is getting quite amusing.......from Vanity Fair!

....and so forth.

The Kardashians Will Be Getting New BlackBerrys Before Anyone Else | Vanity Fair
    Yes, we need more of this kind of publicity! May do more for awareness of the Priv than all prior marketing to date. Because it deals with the Kardashians, more media outlets will likely pick up on it...

Passport on AT&T
    11-03-15 03:32 PM
    Well shoot. After yesterday it confirmed a break out of the downtrend so that's a great sign. Looks like the rally will happen sooner than I was hoping. I almost bought in but I saw the 100-dma looming right overhead at $7.55 and thought it might have been pushed back for a quick retest of the 20-dma. Well it seems nobody gave too poops about that one and it just barrelled on through. lol. Well, now (since I don't chase... been burned too many times) I wait for a pull back inside the bands. Hopefully I get a chance to get in here. Kicking myself for being stubborn, but at the same time, that's a good thing otherwise I may have lost my shirt more than once. lol
    morganplus8, 3MIKE, W Hoa and 11 others like this.
    11-03-15 03:39 PM
    This is a bit different, but it looks like NCIX is stocking the Priv as well, at least in Canada.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=FhACYxpS

Posted via CB10
    rarsen, Corbu, foxdog0007 and 5 others like this.
    11-03-15 05:38 PM
    Nice...

Last edited by Corbu; 11-03-15 at 07:10 PM.
    11-03-15 06:28 PM
    Not sure if it's satire...

Kardashians first in line to get new Blackberry

Blackberry expects to ship its latest smartphone Priv this month, but we hear the Kardashians may actually get samples sooner.

Tech spies said Du Jour Media CEO Jason Binn received the very first four Privs in existence, but he�s been overheard saying he decided to give them to his friend Kris Jenner for her 60th birthday this week with daughters Khlo�, Kim and Kourtney.

Kim�s told blog Re/code she hoards the phones and keeps three replacements at all times.

Even the White House is being sent one after them, we hear.

Kardashians first in line to get new Blackberry | Page Six
    Good catch dimi.

As much as I can't stand people who are famous for doing absolutely nothing, this is huge PR.

Heh, I knew Chen couldn't resist the follow-through, after he mention Kim and her Bold9900 some time ago. I guess since he name dropped her, she deserves this Priv(?)
    11-03-15 06:44 PM
    Heck, Marty tweeted it...

11-03-15 06:51 PM

Smart move! extra & free exposure' hashtag game is on point!

Posted with a Red Passport
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    11-03-15 07:02 PM

can't see it on cb mobile app

#BBFactCheck
    Bacon Munchers likes this.
    11-03-15 08:30 PM
    can't see it on cb mobile app
    Apologies, masterful. Here you go!

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-untitled_2.png
    11-03-15 08:36 PM
    There is a lot of hate in the CNET article. Ignorant Apple Fanboys. "720x720 screen". Nothing to differentiate it. Nexus 6P is cheaper.

Let's see what the reviews say. Someone on my IT team (Director) said he doesn't even want to see the Priv. Apple user. When there is fear that their almighty device must lose the brand lustre due to innovation....this is the reaction we can expect to see from the iSheep.
    11-03-15 09:22 PM
    Apologies, masterful. Here you go!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled_2.png 
Views:	1520 
Size:	64.5 KB 
ID:	378845
    Cool. You're the best Corbu!

#BBFactCheck
    11-03-15 10:25 PM
    Kicking myself for being stubborn, but at the same time, that's a good thing otherwise I may have lost my shirt more than once
    "missing the win" is not a failure for us, "players Sunday"
    Very wise statement : keep your shirt
    cjcampbell, rarsen and Mr BBRY like this.
    11-04-15 04:55 AM
    Somebody other than Chen is going to dig into their creative accounting soon I think. Also the stock is now Dell's biatch, speaking of 'Let it Go', lol. Why would you want a service provider that is an appendage doing the bidding of that monstrosity?

http://www.crn.com/news/cloud/300077...ng-numbers.htm

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by DaSchwantz; 11-04-15 at 06:18 AM.
    11-04-15 05:33 AM
    Somebody other than Chen is going to dig into their creative accounting soon I think. Also the stock is now Dell's biatch, speaking of 'Let it Go', lol. Why would you want a service provider that is an appendage doing the bidding of that monstrosity?

Posted via CB10
    And hey, how cool is it to single out people in a crowd to ridicule those who chose a certain kind of phone! Especially when it has nothing to do with BES is your MDM...my heckle in the same crowd would be "how many of you here use a Dell PC?". It's the same level.

Posted via CB10
    Corbu, rarsen, Superfly_FR and 6 others like this.
    11-04-15 06:06 AM
    I'm starting to think the PRIV may actually be the phone that indirectly saves BB10os by effectively removing the historic curse attached to the BlackBerry name form the Storm debacle et al...

� CB10 via BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition �
    Superfly_FR and 3MIKE like this.
    11-04-15 06:53 AM
    I for one would praise a "100% pure BB10" (no A.R) plus a 100% vanilla Android.
    Not sure it's financially achievable/logical though ...
    11-04-15 07:04 AM
    Instead of stickers, Blackberry should sell BBM games. Chess, Tetris, card games. $1.99. The users are there and they're already connected.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 07:33 AM
113,250 ... 36533654365536563657 ...