• Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    And the award goes to......

Yeah.

You guessed it folks.....

Blackberry.
    That's right. For being brave. Introducing only real keyboard phone in android world.
    Not seeing everything half a glass empty. If blackberry didn't have anything worth while to say, they stay quiet.

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR, lech31, Corbu and 6 others like this.
    10-30-15 09:25 AM
    Or the best moment to be the most secure android OEM

Posted via CB10
    You probably mean the 'only' secure android device.
    It's better than 'on par' with the most advanced ones for consumers.
    As for privacy, well... it's almost alone, outside BlackBerry's platforms.

OT : where am I now....

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20151030_152923.jpg
    (taken with this - you know - ugly 2MP front facing camera... on the Passport. Can't wait to see how they optimized it on the Priv)

Posted via CB10
    Corbu, sidhuk, foxdog0007 and 10 others like this.
    10-30-15 09:31 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151030_152923.jpg 
Views:	2032 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	378191
    (taken with this - you know - ugly 2MP front facing camera... on the Passport. Can't wait to see how they optimized it on the Priv)

Posted via CB10
    No way that is from 2mp ugly camera? Looks soooo grainy in the dark. Makes you look you didn't shave for 3 days. LoL. Wonder how bad would be on priv? Fail.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 09:34 AM
    rarsen, lech31, sidhuk and 6 others like this.
    10-30-15 09:38 AM
    Damm cool!
    rarsen, Corbu, lech31 and 5 others like this.
    10-30-15 09:43 AM
    The iPhone and Chinese mid-tier phones with great specs are squeezing the margins of traditional Android OEMs. Samsung, LG, HTC, Lenovo(Motorola) and Sony, all reported weak results.
    This is the worst moment to be an Android OEM.
    Unless you are offering something that no other maker is offering . Blackberry can offer TOP security, a Hard Keyboard, the HUB, and I am sure that I am missing something.

80% of the devices in the world are running some form of Android. If Blackberry is able to get ANY % of that market (even 1%), it will show up positive in the financials.

BTW, what is an OEM???
    10-30-15 09:55 AM
    Since so much comparison with nexus phone and price. Here is what Nexus is about? I don't want one. Quality does matter.

Posted via CB10
    La Emperor, Mr BBRY and 3MIKE like this.
    10-30-15 10:30 AM

BlackBerry priv unboxing
    This might be the best video to date. Maybe BlackBerry should offer her with some of them stock options? Seriously though, I think one thing consumers and enterprises might be encouraged by is if BlackBerry were to say something like 'we are working alongside Google to bring Marshmallow to the PRIV within ___ time'. Just a thought
    10-30-15 10:49 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151030_152923.jpg 
Views:	2032 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	378191

Posted via CB10
    yah , not that it is a selling point but the Passport selfie cam is fine and actually more consistent than the main cam that messes up focus quite a bit.
    10-30-15 11:49 AM
    Since so much comparison with nexus phone and price. Here is what Nexus is about? I don't want one. Quality does matter.

Posted via CB10
    I agree, I don't want that phone either but I wouldn't start bashing the other phones before the Priv goes through these same tests....I can imagine it will bend pretty easily when opened. Same thing goes for security... I'm sure people will start trying to hack these phones as soon as they're released....Hopefully the Priv will handle everything it gets thrown at it performance wise.
    CDM76 likes this.
    10-30-15 11:58 AM
    I agree, I don't want that phone either but I wouldn't start bashing the other phones before the Priv goes through these same tests....I can imagine it will bend pretty easily when opened. Same thing goes for security... I'm sure people will start trying to hack these phones as soon as they're released....Hopefully the Priv will handle everything it gets thrown at it performance wise.
    i agree with you. thats why i dont like people bashing anything blackberry does. even bashing unreleased devices? and no phone is perfect. each to their own.
    Mr BBRY, 3MIKE and CDM76 like this.
    10-30-15 12:23 PM
    10-30-15 12:26 PM
    OT:

HALO is on a tear and ripping it up today!

BBM Channel: C002165D3 Tour 9630 > Bold 9650 > Q10 > Playbook > Classic AND Passport SE!!!
    10-30-15 12:26 PM
    OT from the Related Technologies and Security files. Why do people consistently think it only happens to others? And wasn't 2014 also as important with the iPhone Cloud pictures, Sony, JPMorgan, Target, etc? Surely security is important and expected, maybe have not reached sufficient pain level yet and not fully realized the full damage (hacked companies then to minimize to not scare Clients) and who pays for increased insurance claims among others:

2015's scariest data breaches: CVS, Anthem, IRS, and worse | ZDNet
    sidhuk, Mr BBRY, W Hoa and 4 others like this.
    10-30-15 12:33 PM
    I will be purchasing the new Priv, I think I have my wife convinced to switch from her S5 as well!
    10-30-15 12:40 PM
    OT:

HALO is on a tear and ripping it up today!

BBM Channel: C002165D3 Tour 9630 > Bold 9650 > Q10 > Playbook > Classic AND Passport SE!!!
    Killing me. Almost bought with BBRY the other day lol. Congrats to those making money in this market though :-)

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 12:46 PM
    Price tag seem different here :

https://www.confidencebusiness.com/shop/

Someone knows if VAT is included in Sweden?
    10-30-15 12:55 PM
    BBRY pressing that downtrend line again. Win or lose, this stock is seldom boring lol

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 12:55 PM
    Killing me. Almost bought with BBRY the other day lol. Congrats to those making money in this market though :-)

Posted via CB10
    ER gets reported on Nov 10...may move higher after, so this may be a good time to get in, if you're expecting good ER results. I wouldn't be surprised to see it nearing $20 again if they have good news. It's been as high as $25 this year. Lots of upside IMO. As Morgan has been saying, the biotech sector has been down for presumably political reasons which should dissipate in due time.

10-30-15 01:01 PM

Posted via CB10
    Stop pulling back on those reigns and pull the trigger man! A few pennies won't matter when either of these stocks break loose. I liked what someone said in here about buyers remorse a few days ago. We're talking about two significantly undervalued companies when full potential is realized. My advice (very very uneducated )... Wait for our friend Hillary to open her big mouth and send the biotech sector down hard and jump into HALO then. For the more educated opinions, I'm sure other in here can be more helpful.

Happy Friday and a Happy Halloween to the gang! Cheers!
    rarsen, ZayDub, lech31 and 6 others like this.
    10-30-15 01:22 PM
    OT: MOBL
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/edited...034601745.html
    Edited Transcript of MOBL earnings conference call or presentation 29-Oct-15 8:30pm GMT
    rarsen, kadakn01, sidhuk and 5 others like this.
    10-30-15 01:24 PM
    10-30-15 01:41 PM
    Stop pulling back on those reigns and pull the trigger man! A few pennies won't matter when either of these stocks break loose. I liked what someone said in here about buyers remorse a few days ago. We're talking about two significantly undervalued companies when full potential is realized. My advice (very very uneducated )... Wait for our friend Hillary to open her big mouth and send the biotech sector down hard and jump into HALO then. For the more educated opinions, I'm sure other in here can be more helpful.

Happy Friday and a Happy Halloween to the gang! Cheers!
    Haha. Thanks for the tip. I'm actually pro Hillary, but she's all talk to get elected (which is fine, she'd be a middle of the line president). I'll keep an eye on it. Haven't followed HALO much besides reading this thread. Will do some research over the weekend. Been looking for other investment ideas since jumping back in. :-)

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 02:13 PM
    I think it's a headfake. Operating expenses are going up faster than revs...and what's that almost $50M short term investment about? Normally this would be safe, but moving more than half your cash when you don't have that much left should raise some eyebrows..., but who knows, maybe it's all AAPL stock according to some prearranged agreement or something. (I'm kidding, I think)

Posted via CB10
    Called it. Lol Too bad I have no position....

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 02:18 PM
    Some positive vibes from ZDnet. Keep them coming boys..

BlackBerry Priv standout features: Hub, pop-up widgets and security app | ZDNet
    sidhuk, W Hoa, rarsen and 1 others like this.
    10-30-15 02:25 PM
113,256 ... 36453646364736483649 ...