View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Instagram:
    3MIKE, Mr BBRY, rarsen and 1 others like this.
    10-27-15 10:20 PM
    QNX:
    https://dzone.com/articles/four-comp...for-autonomous
    Four Companies Developing Software for Autonomous Cars Today
    3MIKE, rarsen and awindsr like this.
    10-27-15 10:22 PM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-blackberry-priv-sirim-600x326.jpg

Priv getting certification in Malaysia
    10-28-15 04:27 AM
    Instagram:
    That is one sexy lookin phone! Can't wait to get my hands on one!
    10-28-15 06:01 AM
    Love ya buddy

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-mockit_28102015055544.jpg

Posted via CB10
    Corbu, sidhuk and 3MIKE like this.
    10-28-15 06:57 AM
    And so it begins............

The BlackBerry Priv - the firm's first Android smartphone - looks like it's showing Samsung and Apple how it's done.

It's odd to think it, but BlackBerry might have finally got an intuitive and smart handset in the works that the average consumer would like to be toting - been a while since that notion's been bandied about, but it's great to see.
    Can BlackBerry Edge out Samsung with the Priv? | TechRadar
    10-28-15 09:17 AM
    Seems we're now back on track (low volumes, though) !
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png

P.S: sorry guys, not much showing up this week, on vacation in the SW with a lot of IRL stuff to do !!!
    P.P.S: But I do see and like !!!
    10-28-15 09:26 AM
    10-28-15 09:51 AM
    We have a buyers freeze going on due to AAPL earnings tonight. Remember, they invented the mobile phone so it matters what is happening to them. Let's see those numbers.

PS: Just bought 10,000 at $ 7.00 even so now I have to be right! LOL
    Another great call by Morgan (as usual)! I missed buying back the 2,000 shares I sold two weeks ago at $7.20/ CAD$9.60 by only 2 cents yesterday...argh Nonetheless, still holding onto my 9K block and planning to add on dips. I'm starting to think that looking back in hindsight two months from now, a $0.20 share price premium might not be that big a deal.
    10-28-15 10:25 AM
    Lowest short number in 3.5 years (May of 2012) and highest institutional ownership in 6.5 years (May of 2009)

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbshorts.jpg

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbinst.jpg
    10-28-15 10:32 AM
    How did apple do with their ER?
    10-28-15 11:07 AM
    Apple Earnings: Analysts React - MoneyBeat - WSJ
    rarsen likes this.
    10-28-15 11:10 AM
    The usual.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-15 11:31 AM
    Venturing in to other threads on this site tells me that way too many people working full time to spread hate about Blackberry. everything else is great than blackberry. LOl and some call it Blackberry fan site. No where else i see this amount of attack.
    the best part is that hate about a phone which no one has seen in person or used it. it is using an operating system which has 80% market share but, still it is blackberry's fault. LMAO
    wonder who is promoting it?
    Talk about an underdog being pushed around.
    Fashion to Bad mouth Blackberry? or is this truly a paid venture?
    I have got more respect for blackberry team, seeing what they are facing.
    same thing for the stock price. up against some stubborn shorts. they really know what they are doing.
    would be a great reward if all of these odds could be beaten.
    10-28-15 11:49 AM
    Venturing in to other threads on this site tells me that way too many people working full time to spread hate about Blackberry. everything else is great than blackberry. LOl and some call it Blackberry fan site. No where else i see this amount of attack.
    the best part is that hate about a phone which no one has seen in person or used it. it is using an operating system which has 80% market share but, still it is blackberry's fault. LMAO
    wonder who is promoting it?
    Talk about an underdog being pushed around.
    Fashion to Bad mouth Blackberry? or is this truly a paid venture?
    I have got more respect for blackberry team, seeing what they are facing.
    same thing for the stock price. up against some stubborn shorts. they really know what they are doing.
    would be a great reward if all of these odds could be beaten.
    I couldn't agree more but i'm just gonna do my part , Buy shares Buy phone and Spread the love for blackberry =)

cheers
    10-28-15 11:57 AM
    Sideways trading is killing me. I hope it moves in one way or another soon.
    10-28-15 12:47 PM
    10-28-15 01:11 PM
    Just have to quote this section!

"I am now ready to trade my Nexus 6 in for the next BB phone. Last BB I owned was the storm and I loved it.� (Source)

�I*love to quote this from Market Ticker: In terms of price there�s no reason to believe BlackBerry did anything other than shoot right up the middle. If you�re whining because you didn�t get a $400 device that does what a $700 one does then just suck it up and admit that this is what you were after; on a spec-for-spec comparison BlackBerry has nothing to atone for in terms of pricing.� (Source)

�This is something you�ll never see on iPhone.� (Source)
    Corbu, sidhuk, La Emperor and 11 others like this.
    10-28-15 01:37 PM
    I couldn't agree more but i'm just gonna do my part , Buy shares Buy phone and Spread the love for blackberry =)

cheers
    Precisely what I was going to say. Let the herd laugh and whine as they follow the crowd, but they will turn around eventually.
    sidhuk, La Emperor, rarsen and 3 others like this.
    10-28-15 02:06 PM
    10-28-15 03:28 PM
    Corbu your the best mate! Cheers!
    10-28-15 06:05 PM
    10-28-15 06:32 PM
    I like this one. Think of your kids. Don't let bad people get a hold of your information that could have photos of your kids, and your address, etc. Similar thinking to don't post pictures of your kids (on social media) where the picture is taken at home and contains geo-location metadata -- although most wouldn't know that that exists on their photos or how to turn it off.
    Corbu, La Emperor and 3MIKE like this.
    10-28-15 06:58 PM
    Ok I'll throw out another theory on the late launch event - I think Superfly posts a media event in France for November 16th? "Blackberry Experience". It would be great if this was a global launch event with concurrent events in a few big markets like London, somewhere in Germany, Toronto and/or New York. Recent Blackberry statements suggest they will provide more information over the coming weeks but to enjoy your Priv in the meantime. Priv is available November 6th. So more information in the coming weeks after November 6th. So the OS and blackberry experience apps are done. So they are either waiting for more carriers to have the Priv available before doing the event (US ATT / T-mobile?)....OR....this is my guess.... they are a few weeks behind releasing the Windows / Mac OS X Blend apps for Android and they want to demo this at the event AND have it ready to download on the event date. We saw a marketing add with the Android in a blender....so Blend for PC must be coming.
    10-28-15 07:06 PM
    Ok I'll throw out another theory on the late launch event - I think Superfly posts a media event in France for November 16th? "Blackberry Experience". It would be great if this was a global launch event with concurrent events in a few big markets like London, somewhere in Germany, Toronto and/or New York. Recent Blackberry statements suggest they will provide more information over the coming weeks but to enjoy your Priv in the meantime. Priv is available November 6th. So more information in the coming weeks after November 6th. So the OS and blackberry experience apps are done. So they are either waiting for more carriers to have the Priv available before doing the event (US ATT / T-mobile?)....OR....this is my guess.... they are a few weeks behind releasing the Windows / Mac OS X Blend apps for Android and they want to demo this at the event AND have it ready to download on the event date. We saw a marketing add with the Android in a blender....so Blend for PC must be coming.
    I like the way your mind thinks!

BBM Channel: C002165D3 Tour 9630 > Bold 9650 > Q10 > Playbook > Classic AND Passport SE!!!
    10-28-15 07:17 PM
113,256 ... 36413642364336443645 ...