• No

427 37.82%
    Guys and gal:

For 4 days we have rallied hard here:

- four straight up days, two of them up gaps and no testing of those gaps
    - four up days with a higher high in the afternoon
    -four days with a high of the day close
    - each day we have taken out a resistance level
    - the TA has never been this strong as the onside "Buy" volume is much larger then the stock offered for sale all day (unheard of for BBRY)
    - We have arrived at the 50-dma today and if the pattern above holds up, it is likely to fall too
    - all of this with increasing volume

What this suggests is that something is up here, someone, (not BlackBerry because they only buy 580,000 per day and couldn't drive the stock like this)
    is amassing a block of stock. I felt it was short corning and some of it probably is, but shorts sell into the bid to drag the price down and control its movement and this hasn't happened for a week now. Of all of the days, this is the most interesting one because of the 50-dma milestone which is a major BUY signal if we can clear it hold onto it. Watch the volume and price this afternoon as we normally make an opening high in the morning and then back up a bit before lunch before basing out and taking out all the asks and powering higher. Should be fun for a change.
    10-08-15 09:35 AM
    OT Chaps. I hope my friends here were holding VIVUS. (VVUS) Carl Ichan .....doing his thing again
    10-08-15 09:43 AM
    I'm tempted to sell and hope for lower opportunity. Weighing my options now. I wonder if there will be any margin calls for short trades made earlier in the week. Also, right now we are trying to take out the 50-dma at 7.25 so would like to see if we can do that or if we need to regroup first.

Posted via CB10
    I know the feeling! This is one of my favorite stocks because it is so easily manipulated and the profits on the swings can be great! Before I took this new job and got licensed with the series 7 and 66, that was my strategy...simply buy dips and sell on strength - over and over again. It was quite profitable since I would pick up large blocks at a time. 5-10k shares, and sell on any swing ~ 10cents or more depending on news (=$500+in profit)...can't do that anymore though since the job mandates we hold all positions for 30 days minimum, so now I've got to (try to) time the entry points to get the most value in the short term, and hope things don't fall off a cliff in the interim (news wise).

I'd first like it to break $7.50 w/in a week or so, so I can realize a profit, and then dip lower after lol so I can buy more...but either way, I'm comfortable with the story the business is telling at the moment, so I can go long if need be. Since we all know (or should know) that stocks don't move in a linear fashion (hills and valleys) I think there will be further opportunities to buy...but none here have a crystal ball so you never know when the tide may *truly* change and I don't want to miss the boat!

Margin calls could be possible. I wonder what the days to cover rate is now. Imagine some ppl were still shorting it at $6 lol.

BBM Channel: C002165D3 Tour 9630 > Bold 9650 > Q10 > Playbook > Classic AND Passport SE!!!
    10-08-15 09:44 AM
    Good Technology and VMware Resolve Patent Litigation

SUNNYVALE, Calif., and PALO ALTO, Calif. – April 15, 2015 - Good Technology and VMware, Inc. (NYSE: VMW) today announced that they have entered into an agreement that resolves all pending litigation between Good and VMware, including VMware’s subsidiary, AirWatch LLC.

While the full terms of the agreement are confidential, the parties have agreed to a long-term patent portfolio cross-license agreement and to discuss opportunities for joint interoperability that could benefit their mutual customers.
    News Releases | United States
    10-08-15 09:49 AM
    Guys and gal:
    Note : gal has no s.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-15 09:51 AM
    Thought I would post a chart now as it is looking so bullish:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bb-oct-8-2015.png

I have included the Bollinger Bands on this one as they are clearly widening to accommodate the large move in the stock. Last week, we were trying figure out if BBRY was close to a bottom at $ 6.00 and CJ pointed out that BBRY was trading outside the BB Bands and that's not a normal or lasting event. It was a day later that the stock popped back inside its bands and thus the bottom was in for the stock. So today, we are not only heading for the top of those bands, we have moved above the mean or center-line of those bands which points to a short-term run to $ 8.00/shr. We also have plenty of room to run with the RSI at the mid point. So everything is a go to break above the 50-dma here, now I know, we haven't seen a moment of consolidation or a correction in this rally and that's what makes it so interesting, it isn't NORMAL. Finally, look how steep that run is, we can't maintain that without some news or a mystery buyer amongst us! LOL

I would expect to see some profit-taking and a brief period of weakness, someone is buying stock on those periods of weakness which is where we are now and for the next couple of hours, its the final 2 hours of the day that matter so see if you can hold onto your gains for that action. Nuff said.
    W Hoa, sidhuk, kadakn01 and 15 others like this.
    10-08-15 09:56 AM
    Thought I would post a chart now as it is looking so bullish:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BB Oct 8 2015.png 
Views:	798 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	374951

I have included the Bollinger Bands on this one as they are clearly widening to accommodate the large move in the stock. Last week, we were trying figure out if BBRY was close to a bottom at $ 6.00 and CJ pointed out that BBRY was trading outside the BB Bands and that's not a normal or lasting event. It was a day later that the stock popped back inside its bands and thus the bottom was in for the stock. So today, we are not only heading for the top of those bands, we have moved above the mean or center-line of those bands which points to a short-term run to $ 8.00/shr. We also have plenty of room to run with the RSI at the mid point. So everything is a go to break above the 50-dma here, now I know, we haven't seen a moment of consolidation or a correction in this rally and that's what makes it so interesting, it isn't NORMAL. Finally, look how steep that run is, we can't maintain that without some news or a mystery buyer amongst us! LOL

I would expect to see some profit-taking and a brief period of weakness, someone is buying stock on those periods of weakness which is where we are now and for the next couple of hours, its the final 2 hours of the day that matter so see if you can hold onto your gains for that action. Nuff said.
    I'm so glad I actually have a weekday off work -- this never happens and now I can follow all my fave stocks lol. Btw, what are your thoughts on HALO Morgan? If I recall your prior posts, and past trades, you view this as a good buying opportunity at the current sub $14 price still? I've got a block around $16.75 and i'm considering getting another to reduce the average cost basis. Do you see this trending back up in the near term? When should we expect their next ER? If I'm not mistaken, they reported for the quarter ending June 1 last time I think.

BBM Channel: C002165D3 Tour 9630 > Bold 9650 > Q10 > Playbook > Classic AND Passport SE!!!
    10-08-15 10:04 AM
    What this suggests is that something is up here, someone, (not BlackBerry because they only buy 580,000 per day and couldn't drive the stock like this)
    is amassing a block of stock. I felt it was short corning and some of it probably is, but shorts sell into the bid to drag the price down and control its movement and this hasn't happened for a week now.
    Again, and again ... thanks Morgan!
    Is this what I may call - rookie style - "Bulls at work" or do you suggest there's something more like a massive entry (new or existing player)?
    10-08-15 10:10 AM
    I'm so glad I actually have a weekday off work -- this never happens and now I can follow all my fave stocks lol. Btw, what are your thoughts on HALO Morgan? If I recall your prior posts, and past trades, you view this as a good buying opportunity at the current sub $14 price still? I've got a block around $16.75 and i'm considering getting another to reduce the average cost basis. Do you see this trending back up in the near term? When should we expect their next ER? If I'm not mistaken, they reported for the quarter ending June 1 last time I think.

I stayed home today just to buy HALO, nothing else. I'll watch BBRY for fun but HALO is a steal at these prices and I'm sending Hilary Clinton some flowers tomorrow! I left a bid in at $ 13.50/shr yesterday knowing that it would stop just pennies above that number, and, of course it did so I wasn't able to buy those shares.
    I'm willing to pay slightly more today and make certain I get more shares. As Hilary sinks into the sunset, HALO with raise again. This is one amazing company and stupid cheap.

UPDATE:
    I'm currently buying right now, if you are trying for a slightly lower price let me know and I'll stand aside. I'm driving the price up as I do this. Sorry if I ruined your order, didn't mean to.
    10-08-15 10:12 AM
    I stayed home today just to buy HALO, nothing else. I'll watch BBRY for fun but HALO is a steal at these prices and I'm sending Hilary Clinton some flowers tomorrow! I left a bid in at $ 13.50/shr yesterday knowing that it would stop just pennies above that number, and, of course it did so I wasn't able to buy those shares.
    I'm willing to pay slightly more today and make certain I get more shares. As Hilary sinks into the sunset, HALO with raise again. This is one amazing company and stupid cheap.
    Thanks! My order at $13.75 just got filled! And of course it fell lower to the $13.50s immediately after lol

Mr BBRY likes this.
    10-08-15 10:17 AM
    Thanks! My order at $13.75 just got filled! And of course it fell lower to the $13.50s immediately after lol

Lol. Thanks. Gonna buy now. So that it come lower

Posted via CB10
    ZayDub and Mr BBRY like this.
    10-08-15 10:18 AM
    Lol. Thanks. Gonna buy now. So that it come lower

Posted via CB10
    I'm stuck with this lot for 30 days now -- that will *hopefully* be plenty of time for it to rebound. *fingers crossed*

Mr BBRY likes this.
    10-08-15 10:20 AM
    Again, and again ... thanks Morgan!
    Is this what I may call - rookie style - "Bulls at work" or do you suggest there's something more like a massive entry (new or existing player)?
    Hi Superfly!

Glad to see you are enjoying the show! As you know, JLagoon has stated that this is no ordinary TA movement here, I believe CJ is telling a similar story by calling for some weakness and not seeing it. I definitely haven't seen BBRY this strong since just prior to the launch of BB 10.

Just a minute, I have to buy some HALO.

Sorry, they see my bid and pop the stock price and I don't play that way.

BBRY is really showing us some strength that can't be explained with just short covering alone. The shorts can drag the price down sucking in all kinds of stock to cover. We haven't seen evidence of this at all. I would not be surprised to see the stock surge some time soon and then hear of some news. When a company wants 10% of another one, they buy stock just like this, they take their time and take out all of the asks while not drawing attention to the rise in the price of the stock. It is fun to watch for sure and the biggest test is upon us today.

Back to HALO!
    10-08-15 10:29 AM

Thanks for that, I'm the buyer down to $ 13.50 right now ($ 13.50 - $ 13.57), I pulled my orders so you could buy. I will buy all day here with my lowest order holding steady at $ 13.50/shr. Good luck!

Oh yeah, WTF is up with Encana? What a steal at $ 6.00 last week!! Sometimes things just go your way .................
    10-08-15 10:32 AM
    Just to confir, the HALO we're discussing here is
    HALOZYME THERAPEUTICS INC. : US40637H1095
    Right ?

(I'm gonna put some pocket change on this one )
    10-08-15 10:38 AM

UPDATE:
    I'm currently buying right now, if you are trying for a slightly lower price let me know and I'll stand aside. I'm driving the price up as I do this. Sorry if I ruined your order, didn't mean to.
    I'm also a buyer of HALO today...picked up some a couple days ago at $14 and again today at $13.55 (just filled)...looks like it just doesn't want to hit your lowest bid Morgan
    10-08-15 10:39 AM
    Thanks for that, I'm the buyer down to $ 13.50 right now ($ 13.50 - $ 13.57), I pulled my orders so you could buy. I will buy all day here with my lowest order holding steady at $ 13.50/shr. Good luck!

Oh yeah, WTF is up with Encana? What a steal at $ 6.00 last week!! Sometimes things just go your way .................
    Thanks Morgan, you're too kind! Just picked up another round of BBRY! Only purchased half of what I wanted...may get the other half tmrw or Monday on a pullback. Avg price is now $7.45. Not a bad spot to be in considering...

10-08-15 10:41 AM

...didn't Encana just announce a sale of one of their plots for $900M ? Market definitely thinks that cash can be used for better reasons right now.
    Mr BBRY likes this.
    10-08-15 10:42 AM
    My girlfriend spends her off days shopping at malls for clothes/purses...I spend mine shopping for stocks ROTFL!

10-08-15 10:44 AM
    Just to confir, the HALO we're discussing here is
    HALOZYME THERAPEUTICS INC. : US40637H1095
    Right ?

(I'm gonna put some pocket change on this one )
    It is the same and Hilary wants us to be as rich as she is so we need to buy HALO. I have the bid at $ 13.50 and that block is my last for now. GL
    10-08-15 10:44 AM
    [thx Morgan, out of button]
    Filled an order @ $13.53 !
    10-08-15 10:47 AM
    ...didn't Encana just announce a sale of one of their plots for $9B ? Market definitely thinks that cash can be used for better reasons right now.
    Move that digit one spot, $ 900 MM bucks and that's chicken **** compared to their other deals. I just love the company, if energy looks to bounce, ECA is a great way to play it. I bought a bunch last week just a hair above $ 6.00 and forgot about it, hence the swearing! LOL
    sidhuk, bungaboy and Mr BBRY like this.
    10-08-15 10:48 AM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20151008_105125.png

That was a quick change in fortunes...from $13.5 back to $13.90s

10-08-15 10:52 AM
    [thx Morgan, out of button]
    Filled an order @ $13.53 !
    Darn it all! Those are my shares, the stock price left my order behind now for the second time, that block of shares wanted to join their parent shares at our house and now they are orphaned! This is one sad day, hey, you guys, do you mind if the stock drops back to $ 13.50 again for just one minute? I didn't think so ....................... Thanks (for nothing) in advance!
    10-08-15 10:53 AM
    Darn it all! Those are my shares, the stock price left my order behind now for the second time, that block of shares wanted to join their parent shares at our house and now they are orphaned! This is one sad day, hey, you guys, do you mind if the stock drops back to $ 13.50 again for just one minute? I didn't think so ....................... Thanks (for nothing) in advance!
    LOL Morgan, I didn't know you were quite the comedian! *cheers*

sidhuk, rarsen, bungaboy and 2 others like this.
    10-08-15 10:54 AM
113,256 ... 35993600360136023603 ...