View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    5% on no news, someone knows something we don't.
    No news sometimes is good news ;-) Keep them NOT coming!

Posted via CB10
    10-07-15 02:27 PM
    Not like the kippers ever lie, right? Remember Carphone Warehouse and bogus stories on BlackBerry?
    sidhuk, Corbu, Mr BBRY and 2 others like this.
    10-07-15 02:44 PM
    Guys and gals... I think today's activities look and smell like shorts covering. I've tracked it for the better part of the day (slow at work here) and have seen some big block trades being made. Could also be BB's buyback program taking some ammunition away from the MM's. Either way, it's a nice way to set up a base for our price levels going forward.

Here's hoping Chen can drop a nice bit of positive news to fuel this further tomorrow.
    10-07-15 02:52 PM
    It would be insightful if you could be so kind to explain how you arrived at the conclusion that "BlackBerry soon becoming the least significant player in the Android space".
    With BlackBerry's current position in the market share where else would you expect them to enter the Android league as a new brand? They are going to be selling a tainted and unpopular brand name, against the opposition of the big and wealthy players who will not cede market share without a fight. Even if they are granted a clean slate they still start from the bottom rung.
    BigBadWulf and awindsr like this.
    10-07-15 03:44 PM
    With BlackBerry's current position in the market share where else would you expect them to enter the Android league as a new brand? They are going to be selling a tainted and unpopular brand name, against the opposition of the big and wealthy players who will not cede market share without a fight. Even if they are granted a clean slate they still start from the bottom rung.
    Don't give up your day job. LoL
    dusdal, hpjrt and 3MIKE like this.
    10-07-15 03:49 PM
    Where has this proven or are you just wishfully hoping?
    Logical expectation of their initial place in the world of the puke-green robot. No wishes, no hopes, it will be whatever it is when the device is released.
    10-07-15 03:50 PM
    exactly. i totally agree with you Mr. Branta. well said. even tough blackberry is selling a tainted and unpopular brand name But Even if they are granted a clean slate, Blackberry has no chance. thats why I am sold out Blackberry this afternoon.
    Thanks for your input. Much appreciated.
    bungaboy and 3MIKE like this.
    10-07-15 03:52 PM
    See my most recent post above
    10-07-15 03:55 PM
    Huuum..... conjecture

To a certain extent, but based on logical expectations.
    10-07-15 03:56 PM
    Sounds like Michalogic to me.
    La Emperor and 3MIKE like this.
    10-07-15 03:59 PM
    Logical expectation of their initial place in the world of the puke-green robot. No wishes, no hopes, it will be whatever it is when the device is released.
    Yeah, Blackberry is doomed. even if they paint that Puke-green-Robot in blackberry color.
    I wish this stock would go back to 5 now. so that I can buy more and sell it at 6. then blackberry stock goes to $4. i ll buy it again. sell it at 5. this problem with this thread is that too much Blackberry favoritism. hard to see the clear picture. better to keep it balanced. wonderful Post.
    10-07-15 04:07 PM
    I think they are pinning at @ $7 LOL
    about 15% up from where i picked up. gonna sell and wait for more bashing so that i can buy it again.
    i love this stock and i buy shares.
    Careful Sid, this thread may have to be renamed "I buy BBRY when manipulating shills drive the SP down with borderline fabricated lies so that I can make a healthy profit to buy my woman a bigger ring, my kids a bigger Lego set, and me a nice toy"... thread.

Sooooo, dumb Newby question:

If BlackBerry is buying back shares, can we presume a sort of compression that creates a higher value to us that owned shares before the buyback? I realize certain factors that are involved, but generally speaking.
    10-07-15 04:22 PM
    And then . . . it hit me. Like a tonne on bricks!

BlackBerry is dead, BlackBerry sux. BlackBerry DOA. BlackBerry too little . . . too late!

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2015-10-07-6.33.15-pm.png
    10-07-15 04:28 PM
    Careful Sid, this thread may have to be renamed "I buy BBRY when manipulating shills drive the SP down with borderline fabricated lies so that I can make a healthy profit to buy my woman a bigger ring, my kids a bigger Lego set, and me a nice toy"... thread.

Sooooo, dumb Newby question:

If BlackBerry is buying back shares, can we presume a sort of compression that creates a higher value to us that owned shares before the buyback? I realize certain factors that are involved, but generally speaking.
    LOL.
    I am not qualify to answer your Dumb Newby question. I just follow the experts here. It was told by some retired person here that $6 is a good deal but BlackBerry is doomed. So I bought some and made over 15% in few days. Now looks like BlackBerry's dumb management gonna drive this puppy back to $4 after share purchase cause they are releasing this priv phone for puke-grEen brand android. That phone is flop I am told. So I am waiting for the stock to drop. These are my two cents.
    Note, typed on my passport with out my nearsight glasses.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and La Emperor like this.
    10-07-15 04:33 PM
    They are going to be selling a tainted and unpopular brand name
    Well, welcome to its namesake forums. If your reasoning holds, it would be fair to say that this site has an equally 'tainted and unpopular brand name'.
    10-07-15 04:34 PM
    Well, welcome to its namesake forums. If your reasoning holds, it would be fair to say that this site has an equally 'tainted and unpopular brand name'.
    Quote of the year.
    Wow. Never thought of that. Wonder how will this effect the share price now?
    LMAO

Posted via CB10
    10-07-15 04:37 PM
    Long/short volume last 5 sessions.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20151007_173147_edit.png

Posted via CB10
    10-07-15 04:37 PM
    Alternately, we could rename the thread this ^^

Ok, back to work....
    10-07-15 04:42 PM
    Hi all:

BBRY has not had this kind of bullish movement for a very long time. We didn't have a good amount of volume on the 5th and 6th--yet the sp went up and held its gains. I believe, some volume for the trade of today come from Blackberry buyback. If we manage to break $7.26, and hold our gains in the next 1 - 2 trading days, then I expect to see the expanding wedge pattern to be resolved with the sp going to $8.25.

I believe, the success of Blackberry Priv will be very significant to drive the sp higher. If the Priv sells successfully, then I won't be surprised to see the sp in the $12 - $15 range in the next 6 months. Software revenue needs to keep growing as well, of course. Glad to have John Chen with Blackberry.

3 minute:
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2015-10-07-5.00.56-pm.png

Daily:
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2015-10-07-4.57.42-pm.png
    10-07-15 04:46 PM
    Almost like something smells off, going bad, dying like BlackBerry? Kinda Sorta?

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2015-10-07-6.46.40-pm.png
    10-07-15 04:47 PM
    Correct me if I'm wrong but what I understood from previous discussions is that basically this buyback is intended to create traction for new talented workforce (and this is sweet music to my ears ! ).
    While it is won't affect the SP directly (our experts will explain better tha me) it will mechanically reduce the fleet of available (shortable/rentable) shares. I like that too, especially if the Priv shakes the market enough.
    May clean the house !

Posted via CB10
    10-07-15 04:49 PM
    Hi all: . . . I believe, the success of Blackberry Priv will be very significant to drive the sp higher. If the Priv sells successfully, then I won't be surprised to see the sp in the $12 - $15 range in the next 6 months. Software revenue needs to keep growing as well, of course. Glad to have John Chen with Blackberry.
    JL, didn't you get the memo?

The little green turnip is dead. Thrown out the window so to speak!
    10-07-15 04:52 PM
    Alternately, we could rename the thread ...

Posted via CB10
    Bacon Munchers and rarsen like this.
    10-07-15 04:53 PM
    Thanks for the laugh participants!

Bungaboy is back! To bad it's time to see the Leafs kick the Habs ???. Lol
    10-07-15 06:03 PM
    Thanks for the laugh participants!

Bungaboy is back! To bad it's time to see the Leafs kick the Habs ???. Lol
    koff kofff
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-ae31a2da122a057a17ef970ff77d781f.jpg

Posted via CB10
    Corbu, bungaboy, 3MIKE and 2 others like this.
    10-07-15 06:19 PM
113,256 ... 35973598359936003601 ...