View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I think it's just a sticker that probably states that it's not for resale and he will lose his left (and possibly right) testicle if he takes it home.
    Good laugh! Too bad he didn't show the booting up part of the OS.
    09-18-15 11:52 AM
    Good laugh! Too bad he didn't show the booting up part of the OS.
    In the leaked pictures - it's a pretty standard boot - Blackberry logo in middle and then 'Powered by android' below it - no sign of the rumoured android man holding a shield.
    09-18-15 11:54 AM
    09-18-15 12:25 PM
    OT.
    http://www.schneiderkreuznach.com/en.../photo-lenses/

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20150918_121753.png

As long as BlackBerry makes money and is successful. I couldn't care less bb10 or not. I like bb10 personally. But if this phone has what I like and fits my needs, I ll buy one. Otherwise stick with my great passport.

Posted via CB10
    kadakn01, CDM76, 3MIKE and 2 others like this.
    09-18-15 12:29 PM
    OT.
    http://www.schneiderkreuznach.com/en.../photo-lenses/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150918_121753.png 
Views:	2546 
Size:	248.6 KB 
ID:	371957

As long as BlackBerry makes money and is successful. I couldn't care less bb10 or not. I like bb10 personally. But if this phone has what I like and fits my needs, I ll buy one. Otherwise stick with my great passport.

Posted via CB10
    I agree and I'll buy one for just the camera honestly lol. But that doesn't mean I won't miss all my gesturing and bb10 skin

Posted via crackberry10 on my new Z30!
    sidhuk, CDM76 and 3MIKE like this.
    09-18-15 12:54 PM
    I agree and I'll buy one for just the camera honestly lol. But that doesn't mean I won't miss all my gesturing and bb10 skin

Posted via crackberry10 on my new Z30!
    I don't know much about cameras/lenses but if you are buying one for camera, I am guessing, Schneider must be THE ****!
    09-18-15 01:45 PM
    3MIKE likes this.
    09-18-15 02:13 PM
    09-18-15 02:36 PM
    I bet someone will appreciate ;-)

http://www.blackberryos.com/content/...r-appear-8235/

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 03:30 PM

lech31, sidhuk, 3MIKE and 3 others like this.
    09-18-15 04:06 PM
    What was the second reason??? (second video).
    09-18-15 04:20 PM
    if you want to watch, Cramer on BBRY, watch the video at the 6:35 mark

He basically says he attended a Women's panel at Dreamforce (a conference put on by Salesforce), and Gale King (anchor at CBS and blackberry user) asks susan wojcicki (CEO of Youtube) and also with her was Jessica Alba, a question "Will the fortunes of Blackberry ever recover?
    Susan replies NO!

Cramer game plan: Forget the Fed. Opportunity knocks!

and the actual video from the conference watch at 1:23 (one hour and 23 minutes) for her comments on blackberry, did not seem as bad as cramer said!
    Last edited by kadakn01; 09-18-15 at 08:28 PM.
    09-18-15 08:05 PM
    Anyone buying more shares with the coming of Vince?

Posted via CA Governor's BlackBerry� Passport SE
    09-18-15 08:47 PM
    Reading material: what can I say about John Chen, cool, funny and a man who is in control. I would love to share a case of beer with him!

http://learnbonds.com/123412/john-ch...now-and-later/

BlackBerry actually innovates and not pasting things together.
    Last edited by bbjdog; 09-20-15 at 02:58 PM.
    CDM76, morganplus8, Corbu and 2 others like this.
    09-18-15 09:58 PM
    Weekend music with Zep

09-18-15 10:34 PM
    Potential gamechanger?

http://rapidmobile.biz/android/rumou...e-your-choice/

BlackBerry Android Phone will let you choose your OS of choice

BlackBerry�s upcoming Android phone continues to generate a huge amount of interest, some questionable leaks, some misinformation and a lot of wishful thinking on the part of some BlackBerry users.

Options like using Hypervisor, a Hybrid OS, a dual booting OS have all been debated and the merits and benefits (or not) discussed in depth by BlackBerry users.

Sometimes, the best solution is the simplest and that is what BlackBerry*appears to be*going with.

When you buy the new Android smartphone, you will get the choice of which operating system (OS) that you wish to install on the device, BlackBerry 10 or Android Lollipop.

There is no OS pre-installed! What is installed is a simple loader which allows you to select your OS of choice and installs that OS from (presumably) BlackBerry�s servers. I use the word simple because at the point in time where the OS starts installing on the smartphone, it�s really no different from doing a complete OS upgrade or installation that we are all used to.

There is no switching OS�s and no dual booting � it�s simple BlackBerry 10 or Android installed on the smartphone. One or the other!

However, if you wish to try another OS, you can do so by simply resetting your device in the normal fashion and you will once again have the option of which OS to install.

The benefits of this system are actually enormous. BlackBerry users who want try out the Android OS can do so. If they don�t like it, they can simply reset their device and install the BlackBerry 10 OS. The same applies to Android users. Android users now have the opportunity of giving the BlackBerry 10 OS a go and either sticking with it or removing it and installing Android.

Due to the fact that there is only one OS installed on the phone at any one time, BlackBerry are still free to include the Android runtime with the BlackBerry 10 OS but with the same restrictions like no Google Services, etc.

Interestingly, there are two prototypes on the go. One with the OS option that I have described and one that comes with only the Android OS installed on it. Unless BlackBerry are in self-destruct mode (which has been known to happen), I would expect the release device to come with the OS choice option.

Restrictions on me are tight and it took a lot of arm twisting and pleading from myself to be able to even write this article. No pictures were allowed *(I could have faked one) and the prototypes are not finished*designs by any means.

I have to finish with the usual disclaimer that the information provided here is based on a prototype device. *There is no guarantee that this is what BlackBerry will finally go with but based on how it works at the moment, I would be hugely*surprised*if they didn�t.

Get the latest news and information directly on your Android, BlackBerry, iOS or Windows smartphone and join us on BBM Channel C00040F5B. We also have a brand new Facebook page here.

Posted via CB10
    jxnb, sidhuk, bigbadben10 and 12 others like this.
    09-19-15 07:54 AM
    What credibility does this guy have? Smells like clickbait to me.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    09-19-15 08:24 AM
    I want to believe.

Posted while peeking and flowing on my incredible Classic! 
    awindsr and RLTurn77 like this.
    09-19-15 08:28 AM
    Old news,has been posted several times and discussed
    09-19-15 08:37 AM
    Thanks for the post Awindsr!

This writer actually has more credibility then bias solo Android fanboys. Chen is a smart man and knows that choosing a method with consumer choice of OS is a wise decision. The only thing that might derail this is no agreement between parties involved, then Chen has no choice.I remember something that Chen said, A software that will be released or announced in June that might make people come back to BlackBerry( not those exact words but same meaning) Hopefully a BlackBerry device (means full BlackBerry or half BlackBerry). This is only my thoughts and I have no credibility as many have found out on this great thread. After all I'm a Leaf fan!
    Last edited by bbjdog; 09-19-15 at 10:24 AM.
    Corbu, sidhuk, jxnb and 8 others like this.
    09-19-15 09:47 AM
    After all I'm a Leaf fan!

I rest my case...

3MIKE, CDM76 and rarsen like this.
    09-19-15 10:25 AM
    09-19-15 10:28 AM
    Hey its to early in the morning to laugh! I will get a headache!

Cheers mate!
    Corbu likes this.
    09-19-15 10:28 AM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-c00121fe1_67170590-5ee2-11e5-8cd9-0200ac1778f8.jpeg

Props to Pat Wallace C00121FE1
    3MIKE, awindsr, JLagoon and 4 others like this.
    09-19-15 10:42 AM
    Now that's tagging

Posted by my fabulous red Passport
    Corbu, sidhuk, 3MIKE and 2 others like this.
    09-19-15 10:48 AM
113,250 ... 35573558355935603561 ...