View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Y'all need to chill. Market is volatile but there's rotation going on if you look hard. BBRY is a pretty safe place to be, all considered.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-15 09:51 PM
    My average is 12,40/share cdn and patiently waiting for the storm to weather out. I'm pretty optimistic about BlackBerry and JC and "I think" the foundations are almost done ! So everybody HANG IN THERE ! Especially "sid". Anyways, like helopilot06 said do not sell on a down market, it's the rule !
    09-02-15 10:43 PM
    The topic of the thread is "I SUPPORT BBRY AND I BUY SHARES". I do, have and continue to support and own a wack of em.

I think anyone who posts here should be making posts in a "POSitIVE" light...in keeping with the spirit of the OP's opening thread comments.

Anything shy os that IS OT and SHOULD be dealt with accordingly as that IS community rules.

Classically Posted.
    Is this an example of the spirit of the thread?

Are you a Financial Analyst ? Finance Doc? MBA? Or, is your advice to these matters akin to a person who has limited driving experience giving racing pointers??
    I'm truly curious... you started a thread wondering about the value of a subsidiary of a major corporation, which makes me wonder if you can read and understand a financial statement??

Conjecture and innuendo without links (or even a passing hint at where it came from) has me wondering just what value you are bringing here?

Classically Posted.
    Or maybe this...

It's really this simple IMO...,.If BlackBerry has figured a way to sandbox and protect Android and maintain secure network security (FIPS etc) it's accomplished a pretty amazing feat.
    Major step in changing perceptions...but Govs and big business really need to migrate the old BBOS devices out before the needle really starts to move.

Classically Posted.
    Which I suppose could only be responded to with "Yes they can!", or be in violation of said spirit.

You're looking for a very limited discussion, if it could be construed as discussion at all. I have some extended thoughts on this, but I'll await a conversation with SF before proceeding further with them. We're all on edge peering into the unknown future. Let's not allow that nervousness to overwhelm a great thread.
    09-02-15 11:20 PM
    I hope this isn't in violation of any rules.. But in my opinion, it takes a *special* kind of personality to come to a thread each day, trying to get involved or trying to start a discussion about a company that they do no hold any (supposed) financial interest in while the title clearly states the requirement. So, if they do not hold any (supposed) financial interest in a company, what do they come look for..... since it's just not *nice* to tell people constantly what not to do with their money while they themselves have nothing to show for.

Let me just say this : what ever the share price of BBRY may be, or what ever may have become of BlackBerry as a company in 5 years... I, as a BBRY shareholder, will never be wrong for doing with my money what I please to do.

Spread the love!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-02-15 11:48 PM
    The topic of the thread is "I SUPPORT BBRY AND I BUY SHARES". I do, have and continue to support and own a wack of em.

I think anyone who posts here should be making posts in a "POSitIVE" light...in keeping with the spirit of the OP's opening thread comments.

Anything shy os that IS OT and SHOULD be dealt with accordingly as that IS community rules.

Classically Posted.
    That's the title. The topic is BBRY and related items.
    We don't have to "think" what people are granted to question/believe/write. This is one thread where most do support BlackBerry and arguably demonstrate why, and I'm one of them. We elaborate theorized scenarios for the most, use one possible technical approach as a metric sometimes and are nothing but the sum of our knowledge. We sometimes disagree and that's natural while our lens is focused (or should be) on BBRY stock and the least we can aknowledge is that ATM we can not dance over the stock performance.

I'm still very confident and I believe there's value in the company whatever the near future is. It's about the years scale. THAT, if I dare, is the thread topic and the reason while it's such a long lasting one.
    We did say, thought, explained, demonstrated things that were not 100% accurate - take me as the #1 for that - but also stamped this pages with the sole and only indisputable truth, and that's our victory : BlackBerry is still here when most, not to say all, in the finance sphere described BBRY as dead/bankruptcy next week. Thread "topic" - IMHO - is in OP body and not only title and could be resumed in a single word : long. Ok, add "patience" and "resilience" while at it.

Chen is doing (as much as I can evaluate it) a great job and seems to reveal the value of the company to eyes that were simply ignoring it due to under valuation of the assets and perspectives. Under acid rain, he's been able to acknowledge past errors and correct them. 'Talk less, act more'. Even at the cost of ego wounds.

We support BlackBerry ?
    Let's do the same and use pedagogy and creativity and show how deep our enthusiasm is.
    Going 'to war' with a banner that we're not even granted to raise at this occasion is not only counterproductive but demonstrate we don't understand what the connected social world is. In other words, it taints our expertise (yes, I pretend we have, in this particular subject) with a "so 90's" attitude. It's 2015.

My attitude tends to seduce, not to cut heads.
    Call me otherworldliness.
    ... If you dare
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 09-03-15 at 05:27 AM.
    09-03-15 02:57 AM
    Let's not allow that nervousness to overwhelm a great thread.
    Amen.
    09-03-15 04:13 AM
    #IFA

Translation :
    #Samsung : We're about to invest massively in new areas in the next months, the IoT in particular.

Remember Chen's statement about partnership "far beyond that" with Samsung ?
    Read my lips : this.is.happening.
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png  
    09-03-15 04:36 AM
    Point is : 'who is "they" ?'
    Huh? They is BlackBerry management.
    With my previous post in mind, can you please re-consider the question ?
    09-03-15 05:00 AM
    I hope this isn't in violation of any rules.. But in my opinion, it takes a *special* kind of personality to come to a thread each day, trying to get involved or trying to start a discussion about a company that they do no hold any (supposed) financial interest in while the title clearly states the requirement. So, if they do not hold any (supposed) financial interest in a company, what do they come look for..... since it's just not *nice* to tell people constantly what not to do with their money while they themselves have nothing to show for.

Let me just say this : what ever the share price of BBRY may be, or what ever may have become of BlackBerry as a company in 5 years... I, as a BBRY shareholder, will never be wrong for doing with my money what I please to do.

Spread the love!!!

Posted via CB10
    Excellent point Dimi
    Last edited by farmwersteve; 09-03-15 at 07:10 AM.
    _dimi_, rarsen and La Emperor like this.
    09-03-15 06:41 AM

Classically Posted.
    That post is a clear response to my warning and appears to be a request to invoke Mobile Nations Rules & Guidelines. CrackBerry has a policy of access for all and I see nothing there to indicate that a polite and rational expression of a dissenting opinion relevant to the topic of a thread would be a violation of any point.

As my time and workload permit I will start working back through the last few pages of the thread applying site Rules & Guidelines, including the use of warnings or infractions where appropriate. I will be using ONLY the published rules, and each post will be assessed impartially against the rules, regardless of the identity of the member concerned. Some may be in for an unpleasant surprise.

EDIT: I will only be looking at visible posts as displayed, which allows time for any who know they have been pushing their luck to get there first and either edit or delete any posts about which they are having second thoughts.
    09-03-15 06:44 AM
    09-03-15 07:47 AM
    Looks like the censorship continues -- posts were deleted smh...come on CrackBerry...really?

Check out new BBM channel for discussing BBRY stock below:

PIN:

C002165D3

Tour 9630 > Bold 9650 > Q10 > Playbook > Classic AND Passport SE!!!
    Jahcure, Heinz Katchup and fedakd like this.
    09-03-15 09:35 AM
    Logging off for the first time in 3 years.
    Heinz Katchup likes this.
    09-03-15 09:53 AM
    See you all on the Channel.
    Thanks all!
    ZayDub and farmwersteve like this.
    09-03-15 09:56 AM
    See you all on the Channel.
    Thanks all!
    Which channel ?
    09-03-15 10:30 AM
    Which channel ?
    Forget that !!
    09-03-15 10:32 AM
    Holly cow, what a poor spectacle ...
    09-03-15 10:33 AM
    Time for a bit of this, perhaps?

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-keep-calm-carry-navy-blue-poster-front__69597.1410658932.800.800.jpg
    09-03-15 10:37 AM
    I think it's time for a new MOD to control this thread and rule according to the title of the thread. No offense to the current MODS, but change is needed.
    09-03-15 10:46 AM
    Hi guys, all we need is some news from blackberry on what the hell are the plans for Venice, bb10, android on passport. In my opinion everything is going well and we will see the stock rise soon enough
    awindsr likes this.
    09-03-15 10:50 AM
    Little bit off topic but this is my new cat
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20150814_165115.jpg
    09-03-15 10:52 AM
    when was the supposed announcement of the Venice? Thought it was at a Google event today or am I wrong :/

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 10:57 AM
    I read somewhere it was supposed to be the fifth of September but I might be wrong
    slipstream89 likes this.
    09-03-15 11:16 AM
    I read somewhere it was supposed to be the fifth of September but I might be wrong
    Just rumors. I don't think it'd be announced before end of October or early Nov.
    Superfly_FR and CDM76 like this.
    09-03-15 11:16 AM
    So, what happened during the interlude ... in case you missed the focus
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png  
    awindsr likes this.
    09-03-15 11:36 AM
113,256 ... 35333534353535363537 ...