View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Will see a MS upgrade in a day or two!

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-mobiliron-july-30-ms-fail.jpg
    07-30-15 04:39 PM
    Haha bunga,that's brilliant.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-15 05:09 PM
    Maybe he knew what was coming that might be why he upgraded BBRY to not loose to much "credibility". Manipulator he is!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mobiliron July 30 MS Fail.JPG 
Views:	4083 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	364786
    07-30-15 06:03 PM
    Enjoy (sorry if previously posted.

Russian Carriers, Retailers Stop Buying Samsung Smartphones
    Russian Carriers, Retailers Stop Buying Sams Smartphones - Bloomberg Business

Carriers PJSC MegaFon and VimpelCom Ltd. and retailers Euroset Holding NV and Svyaznoy suspended ordering from the South Korean company. VimpelCom stopped purchases after faulty units among Samsung devices reached as high as 7 percent, more than among other brands, the carrier said in an e-mail
    07-30-15 06:21 PM

LOL...well played indeed.

Classically Posted.
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-30-15 08:20 PM
    http://mobile.reuters.com/article/id...50730?irpc=932

On star app is insecure and when compromised can allow a hacker to start the engine remotely! A white hat hacker will provide instructions at next week's Defcon conference.

Time to put all cars on Blackberry's NOC!

Posted via CB10
    07-30-15 09:02 PM
    http://mobile.reuters.com/article/id...50730?irpc=932

Time to put all cars on Blackberry's NOC!

Posted via CB10
    Or at least use to OTA the firmware patch @ 1.++ a vehicle.

Classically Posted.
    zyben, theRock1975 and bungaboy like this.
    07-30-15 09:12 PM
    Know what the problem with all these insecure cars is. QNX may be secure but the crap that these auto makers are creating on top of it is not.

Possibly a good opportunity for BlackBerry to provide security consulting architecture and auditing services.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-15 09:31 PM
    Know what the problem with all these insecure cars is. QNX may be secure but the crap that these auto makers are creating on top of it is not.

Possibly a good opportunity for BlackBerry to provide security consulting architecture and auditing services.

Posted via CB10
    True...it's the firmware in the CANbus.

Classically Posted.
    zyben, theRock1975 and bungaboy like this.
    07-30-15 09:33 PM
    MobileIron report out.
    Not bad, but still burning cash. They have an ambitious guidance as well.

Interesting note: 17% of revenue from AT&T distribution. Ironically, their big offering at AT&T is a bill-splitting service (which uses two different platforms for work and business...)
    I suspect BlackBerry will do something about this, as they seem to be getting closer to AT&T. WorkLife??

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/mobile...113000839.html
    It looks like their market cap is less than $400MM. Should bbry not just buy them? Wouldn't that be a big boost in market awareness, market share, and software revenue? They could migrate existing customers over to BES12 over time and cut redundant costs. Thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    07-30-15 10:23 PM
    Off topic : IBM maas360
    I noticed that IBM is pushing maas360 in a big way in the enterprise. Anyone know or have used their products?

#BBFactCheck
    I used maas360 as an end user on an iPad. I was not impressed. There seemed to be many gaps with their container solution relative to BB10 with BES.

But... IBM has a ton of financial resources, a large enterprise presence, and an extensive sales organization.

Posted via CB10
    awindsr, bungaboy, zyben and 3 others like this.
    07-30-15 10:27 PM
    It looks like their market cap is less than $400MM. Should bbry not just buy them? Wouldn't that be a big boost in market awareness, market share, and software revenue? They could migrate existing customers over to BES12 over time and cut redundant costs. Thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    You can't force companies to switch to BlackBerry. Also, MOBL is now worth $88 million. Not worth the $400 market cap.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-15 10:32 PM
    07-30-15 11:04 PM
    Powered by QNX:

Classically Posted.
    Corbu, morganplus8, lech31 and 5 others like this.
    07-31-15 06:27 AM
    Nanthealth is busy...Doc probably showing his Passport and mobile genome browser. Gotta love the big names invited...

A Hywel Dda University Health Board executive is getting ready to put NHS Wales on the global healthcare map at a prestigious medicine and technology summit in Wyoming, USA, later this month.

Kathryn Davies, executive director of commissioning, therapies and health science, will represent the health board and NHS Wales at the Jackson Hole Breakthroughs in Medicine and Technology Summit between today (Friday) and August 3.

The invitation-only event - hosted by Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong, CEO of Nantworks, and Stefano Pessina, CEO of Walgreens Boots Alliance - has been convened to discuss breakthroughs in medicine and technology that will impact on humanity, industry and economy on a global basis.

With notable attendees including former US president, The Honourable Bill Clinton, NHS England CEO Simon Stevens and GlaxoSmithKline CEO Sir Andrew Witty, Kathryn says that she is looking forward to putting NHS Wales at the heart of the debate.

Having established a strong partnership and working relationship with Dr. Soon-Shiong - a world authority on genomic, proteomic and personalised medicine research and development - Kathryn is currently developing a collaboration plan to deliver cutting-edge genomics, molecular diagnostics and precision medicine at scale, which has been described as a revolutionary �game-changer� in clinical practice.

She said: �It really is something I feel so passionately about; I want to represent NHS Wales and Hywel Dda University Health Board on a national and international stage, by describing the health system in Wales, what we�ve achieved so far, and the technological breakthroughs that are coming through.

�I will be bringing in elements around molecular diagnostics, genomic medicine and precision medicine, as well as how our Health Boards - in partnership with universities - are at the forefront of medical research. Our growing relationship with Nanthealth, and Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong, is also an example of how developing partnerships globally can deliver change and ensure that Wales is up there with the very best in the world.

�My attendance at this unique event is a very exciting opportunity for me to really promote our health system. I completely intend to fly the Welsh flag - it�s a real opportunity to show that Wales is open for business and innovation, both in health care development terms and in technology development terms.�

During her stay, Kathryn will be discussing strategic planning and commissioning and delivery, and explaining the growing benefits realisation of integrated health systems at NHS Wales.

She added: �The summit is also a fantastic opportunity to discuss with a prestigious global audience of health and technology leaders the wider challenges of delivering world class healthcare against rising demands and changing needs.

�In Wales, we have an integrated system and we need to place technology, innovation and research at the heart of what we do, and maximise the potential of this within our structure.

�To have the opportunity to network and to place both myself and NHS Wales as part of that global network is something I am very much looking forward to, as it will enable me to establish positive and strong working relationships, and on my return facilitate other colleagues from across NHS Wales and our university partners to also link up, so that the whole system benefits from this opportunity.�

Steve Moore, chief executive of Hywel Dda University Health Board, added: �We are proud and delighted that Kathryn has been personally invited by Dr. Soon-Shiong to represent Hywel Dda University Health Board and NHS Wales at such a prestigious event.

�Under Kathryn�s leadership, we expect Wales to be at the forefront of developing and delivering world-class medicine in the short, medium and long term, particularly in the field of oncology service improvement.

�The leadership, energy and enthusiasm that Kathryn and her colleagues have shown is utterly inspiring, and her invitation to this summit rightly recognises the exciting, cutting-edge development work that her team are undertaking.�
    ?Game-changer? Kathryn ready to put NHS Wales on the global map | Tenby Observer
    07-31-15 09:23 AM
    07-31-15 10:55 AM
    Ot: but interesting parties might want to know. If you want the full article I can copy and past.

Eisai and Halozyme Sign Collaboration Agreement to Investigate Eribulin and PEGPH20 in Metastatic Breast Cancer (prnews)
    07-31-15 11:37 AM

Posted via CB10
    Market Cap is not the same as a selling price... if it were, BlackBerry could be had for only $4 Billion... and even I think it's worth much more than that.

And unless MobileIron had some technology that BlackBerry wanted... just buying customers wouldn't be a good use of that amount of cash.
    mornhavon likes this.
    07-31-15 11:49 AM

Posted via CB10
    +1. Even sounds very familiar to me !

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-31-15 01:58 PM

BlackBerry Ltd. and Bombardier Inc. Are Bargains on a Sum-of-the-Parts Basis

"Despite being in different industries,*BlackBerry Ltd. (TSX:BB)(NASDAQ:BBRY) and Bombardier Inc. (TSX:BBD.B) have a lot in common. Unfortunately, that�s not a compliment for either company.

Both firms have seen their business prospects�as well as their share prices�fall precipitously over the past few years. They are each attempting a turnaround, but the outcomes are very much in doubt.

There is some good news though: both companies have very strong product offerings. Bombardier�s CSeries is easily the best product line in its category, with better fuel efficiency and lower noise levels than comparable planes. Meanwhile, BlackBerry is the best at securing mobile devices, and also has a very strong operating system in the Internet of Things marketplace.

So, are all these factors being properly reflected in their share prices? Interestingly, there are similarities here as well. When looking at traditional financial metrics, both companies look very expensive. Bombardier is burning cash and has a heavy debt load, yet is still valued at over $4 billion by the market. Meanwhile, BlackBerry is valued at roughly US$4 billion, despite having falling revenues and practically no earnings.

Yet when looking at the sum of their parts, both companies are tremendously undervalued. We take a look at each below.

Bombardier

When looking at Bombardier�s share price, it�s clear that investors aren�t expecting much.

The company�s $4 billion valuation translates into roughly US$3.2 billion in American currency. After adding net debt and subtracting the value of Bombardier Transportation, investors are valuing Bombardier Aerospace at about US$2.5 billion.

This seems like an extremely low number. In fact, Bombardier has already spent more than that on the CSeries. And we all know Bombardier Aerospace is a world leader in the business jet market.

So, how can Bombardier eliminate the discount in its share price? It�s quite simple: the company can sell the CSeries jet program to Boeing or Airbus. This would undoubtedly have to be done at a loss; there�s no way Bombardier can recoup its entire US$5.4 billion expenditure. But it would inject some much-needed funds into the company, and allow for a refocusing back towards business jets.

This won�t be happening anytime soon, at least not before Bombardier starts delivering CSeries jets. But this is something to keep an eye on.

BlackBerry

BlackBerry�s shares are also severely mispriced on a sum-of-the-parts basis. To start, the company is sitting on roughly US$1.4 billion in net cash. So, investors are only valuing BlackBerry�s businesses at US$2.7 billion. To put this in perspective, the company�s patents alone may be worth this much.

Unfortunately, BlackBerry is unable to realize full value from its many assets and capabilities, mainly due to a damaged brand. That leaves only one realistic option: the company should sell itself.

Once again, this is unlikely to happen anytime soon, so I wouldn�t recommend buying the stock today. But if the company struggles in its turnaround efforts, then there may be more pressure on CEO John Chen to act. We�ll just have to wait and see."
    07-31-15 03:01 PM
    That's right, this forum only has yellow. (confusing it with another forum).

will underline instead !

Hey...wait a minute !

Can't you switch to Light Theme?

:P
    The highlight is soooooo effective ! lol
    bungaboy, farmwersteve and zyben like this.
    07-31-15 03:41 PM
    OT: had enough??.... lol
    Attachment 364767

LOL, nice one !

going to save the pic for future use

(pretty sure it will be very handy !!)
    La Emperor likes this.
    07-31-15 03:43 PM
    Hey...wait a minute !

Can't you switch to Light Theme?

:P
    The highlight is soooooo effective ! lol
    B Spence might be able to. I won't. >). Lol.

Posted via CB10
    07-31-15 03:45 PM

LOL !!!

Sheriff......that is so bloody funny !!

(and so true)
    07-31-15 03:46 PM
    B Spence might be able to. I won't. >). Lol.

Posted via CB10
    hmmm...

well .....it was fun dressing up the posts and putting a skirt on them

err...wait a minute, that wasn't supposed to read like that !

( this is what happens when you are half way into the long weekend ! )
    07-31-15 03:50 PM
113,256 ... 34903491349234933494 ...