View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Damn wall huggers. It's an epidemic. Stop the madness. Especially for this smart guy.

Posted via CB10
    That outlet was actually apart of the set and was not even wired for power. It goes to show how bad some phones batteries are if you have to carry a wall charger and cord around with you...
    bungaboy, zyben, rarsen and 1 others like this.
    07-09-15 10:41 AM
    I think the whole market is just up as there is optimism of Greece bailout.

Posted via CB10
    OT: For anyone who has been following the Greece saga....I think the communication Sunday / Monday will be no bailout for Greece as they have not proposed a plan that is sustainable / reduces their spending enough. Then they default soon after, certainly by the 20th.....they need to start reintroducing their own currency. So I'm betting a 3% dip on Monday..
    3MIKE likes this.
    07-09-15 10:45 AM
    OT: For anyone who has been following the Greece saga....I think the communication Sunday / Monday will be no bailout for Greece as they have not proposed a plan that is sustainable / reduces their spending enough. Then they default soon after, certainly by the 20th.....they need to start reintroducing their own currency. So I'm betting a 3% dip on Monday..
    Or in a nutshell, Greece is not as stupid as the US 'banking cartel' thinks they are.
    They probably learned a lesson from what Ireland had to go through by taking on debt that isn't even all theirs....

Sometimes it seems like we are living in The Matrix.
    Well, if you play the stock market, you are!

PS - Nice to hear about your road trip SF. I picture the scenic Beaty of France... Don't play with your QNX interface too much, you'll end up in a farmers field with a cow parked on your hood.
    Last edited by Bacon Munchers; 07-09-15 at 11:48 AM.
    07-09-15 10:56 AM
    Oops.
    Last edited by Bacon Munchers; 07-09-15 at 11:47 AM.
    07-09-15 10:59 AM
    Excellent interview:
    https://www.blackberrycentral.com/ne...toine-leboyer/
    Interview With GSX Solutions CEO Antoine Leboyer

Excerpt:

Q: Do you see any benefits of using BES12 VS. the competition?

I am always a little uncomfortable talking about other companies’ products. So I would say that based on the discussions I have had with a number of our customers and prospects, some have felt that other EMM platforms are tricky to install, some have complained about a support service which is subpar compared to BlackBerry’s and other could not have the coverage of all the devices they wanted.

We also will need to wait, but the support of Samsung Knox by BES12 is very strong. I would not be surprised if this would allow them to score big there.

Q: What are your thoughts on the new management at BlackBerry?

I am not aware of what they are doing on the device business. I only know those who are on the Enterprise side of the business, several of which are coming out of Sybase. These ones, really understand Enterprise Software.

To me, they are as professional and committed as people from say; Microsoft. They have instilled a level of urgency and pride and are probably doing a turnaround which is quite comparable to IBM when Lou Gerstner stepped in or Apple when Steve Jobs came back.
    Props to BlackBerry Central
    07-09-15 11:45 AM
    I added another block today. Was hoping to get another 1% discount but I'll take it under 8$ any day of the week. Thanks to amazing holiday sales at work I had a couple grand play money laying around haha.

Posted via crackberry10 on my new Z30!
    07-09-15 12:59 PM
    So here we go ladies and getlemen..New BB + Google partnership finally announced!

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-and...oid-enterprise

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, sidhuk, rarsen and 7 others like this.
    07-09-15 01:07 PM
    OT
    2 former BBRY insiders raise 7.3M for a 3 year startup

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://w...gWZ2XQQ0UKOO4w

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by kadakn01; 07-09-15 at 02:30 PM.
    rarsen, bungaboy, zyben and 2 others like this.
    07-09-15 01:15 PM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-1436466022488_575830.jpeg

That seem to be a 'REAL' photo..Is the last one the Venice???

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 01:21 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1436466022488_575830.jpeg 
Views:	2798 
Size:	56.7 KB 
ID:	361711

That seem to be a 'REAL' photo..Is the last one the Venice???

Posted via CB10
    I don't see a curved screen....maybe the emerging markets BerryDroid.
    07-09-15 02:59 PM
    That all-metal Passport looks terrible. The original Passport is beautiful. There was no reason to make and ugly one. Instead of releasing the gold trim one to the masses, along with maybe a bronze one or something, they made 50 gold ones, and designed a version that looks like an old disk drive? Amazing.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 03:09 PM
    So here we go ladies and getlemen..New BB + Google partnership finally announced!

BlackBerry and Google announce new partnership for Android in business | CrackBerry.com
    MobileIron announced a similar partnership with Google earlier this year. Here's an excerpt from their Q1 earnings report.

"Extended our partnership with Google by delivering day zero support for Android for Work, Google’s new security framework for Android."
    CDM76, sati01 and BanffMoose like this.
    07-09-15 03:28 PM
    MobileIron announced a similar partnership with Google earlier this year. Here's an excerpt from their Q1 earnings report.

"Extended our partnership with Google by delivering day zero support for Android for Work, Google�s new security framework for Android."
    Exactly. It's just adding more versatility and control to BES12. Has absolutely NOTHING to do with devices. Not sure why people are inferring this announcement means anything device related.

There is no correlation IMHO.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 03:37 PM
    OT: looks like everyone is upgrading PSDV to buy and the stock is popping today !!!! Hope it continues

Posted via CB10
    zyben, Mr BBRY, 3MIKE and 2 others like this.
    07-09-15 03:43 PM
    http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/business/bl...chen-1.3145378

BlackBerry is not for sale: John Chen

CEO says while BlackBerry is focused on software, he doesn't want to exit the handset business

"
    The CEO of BlackBerry says the company is not for sale*� at least for now.

"I don't have any intention to sell BlackBerry," said John Chen in an interview on CBC's*The Exchange with Amanda Lang. "Not until the BlackBerry shareholder has good value reflecting truly what we have."

These days, BlackBerry's stock is hovering just*below $10 a share. That's a sliver compared to its heydays of*2008 when it was known as Research in Motion and traded as high as $140 a share.*

But with the introduction of Apple's iPhone, and BlackBerry's failed attempts to match it, the company fell from grace. Enter John Chen two years ago, a 60-year-old Hong Kong native who left retirement to pick up the pieces and steer the company back to its former glory.

Should he succeed, then*maybe a sale will be in the cards.

"Then, if there is a potential proper suitor that would take care of our customers... I have a fiduciary responsibility to listen. But until then, there's not point in listening."

Halfway there

Chen says BlackBerry is now about halfway through the turnaround process.

"I think we're now going into the second phase," said Chen. "[BlackBerry's] claim to fame ... is in security and privacy. Last quarter, we won 2,600 either new or renewed customers for our software servers. 2,600 in one quarter. And a lot of them are very big names."

In other words, BlackBerry is more of a*software company today than it is a smartphone company.

Still, Chen doesn't have any plans to exit the hardware business completely. He says his reasoning for that risky decision is both practical and emotional.

"We make the most secure handset. Everybody, all of our competitors, will give that to us. Governments around the world are still using BlackBerry handsets," said Chen. "The emotional reason is, BlackBerry is iconic to the industry. We started this industry arguably."

BlackBerry won't exit smartphone business, John Chen says

BlackBerry's latest earnings paint a picture of a company committed to becoming a leader in software.

In the first quarter. software sales grew more than 150 per cent*from a year earlier to $137 million � about a fifth of total revenue.*That may make Chen's goal of $500 million for software sales this fiscal year a feasible one.*

The numbers which hurt the stock price the most were*the sagging smartphone sales.*BlackBerry sold 1.1 million devices in the January to March period, compared to 2.6 million in the same period last year.*"
    07-09-15 04:33 PM
    Let me start the rumor before the media gets their propaganda going, BlackBerry up for sale, and they are abandoning handsets. LMAO
    bungaboy, Mr BBRY, 3MIKE and 4 others like this.
    07-09-15 07:06 PM
    What we ear here is way more optimistic.
    Greece will bend a little and Europe will reduce the bill.
    We're close from there.
    Irish, Portuguese and Spanish people will have balls...
    But that's where we're pointing at.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 07-09-15 at 07:56 PM.
    Mr BBRY, rarsen, bungaboy and 2 others like this.
    07-09-15 07:40 PM
    Exactly. It's just adding more versatility and control to BES12. Has absolutely NOTHING to do with devices. Not sure why people are inferring this announcement means anything device related.

There is no correlation IMHO.

Posted via CB10
    If ever J.C farts, be sure there will be a link to the rumor too !
    :lol:

Posted via CB10
    awindsr, CDM76, 3MIKE and 2 others like this.
    07-09-15 07:43 PM
    What we hear here is way more optimistic.
    Greece will bend a little and Europe will reduce the bill.
    We're close from there.
    Irish, Portuguese and Spanish people will have balls...
    But that's where we're pointing at.

Posted via CB10
    You're in France, right?

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 07:44 PM
    I don't see a curved screen....maybe the emerging markets BerryDroid.
    http://www.elzit.com/mobile-phones-p...l#.VZ8VtWq-jbM
    ... or similar.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-09-15 07:46 PM
    You're in France, right?

Posted via CB10
    Yup, like the 'Port Salut : c'est marqu� dessus ! ' (French cheese advertising).

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 07:47 PM
    BTW but OT : Touchdown !

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20150710_013720.jpg

Posted via CB10
    Corbu, 3MIKE, bungaboy and 3 others like this.
    07-09-15 07:48 PM
    That's why in my opinion :

http://www.valuewalk.com/2015/07/bla...droid-domains/

Posted via CB10
    As Bla1ze nailed it, these domains have been bought the day before BES12.2 announcement . And filled with BES content the day after.
    Let's slowdown the shortcuts guys

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 07:55 PM
    If ever J.C farts, be sure there will be a link to the rumor too !
    :lol:

Posted via CB10
    Good laugh!!! Thanks
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    07-09-15 09:23 PM
    Aahhhh!! Ces sacr� fran�ais, on ne peut pas se passer de leur fameux Bordeaux, leurs champagne et de leurs savoureux cognac !! XD
    Corbu, Superfly_FR, rarsen and 3 others like this.
    07-09-15 09:28 PM
113,256 ... 34573458345934603461 ...