View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I am not a fan of his apology either as he never mentioned BlackBerry and Canadian jobs. But I think we should stay away from political affiliations, as that could have just as well been a NDP or Conservative member. People need to be proud of Canadian companies and this guy obviously isn't. What's wrong with Canadians constantly bashing Canadian companies Anyway that's too long of a discussion.

Posted via CB10
    anon(4086547) and CDM76 like this.
    05-12-15 08:55 AM
    The pump and dump is real
    There is no reason to believe that BBRY was run up yesterday in order to be dumped today. The DOW fell almost 200 pts at the opening, every stock was down with rare exceptions here. As soon as the DOW flattened out, BBRY did too. We have much larger volume than the past few days and buyers are paying up to $ .06/shr premium right now to get their shares. The stock is doing just fine on a second down day. From a TA standpoint, we dropped back to the 3-ema, held it perfectly and since have rallied. It wouldn't surprise me to see us pause here for one day before resuming the run. A short-term pennant formation to take stock from weak hands and then up from here. That was one amazing rally yesterday on zero news, I really like how we made 2-month highs yesterday, popped above the 50-dma again and turned bullish ....... on no news.
    kadakn01, lech31, 3MIKE and 15 others like this.
    05-12-15 09:48 AM
    Did you by any chance study 'drama'? :-)

Posted via CB10
    morganplus8 likes this.
    05-12-15 10:02 AM

Posted via CB10
    _dimi_ !

Ha! I had to laugh, go easy on Jake though, he is pumped about BBRY and just wants the same thing all of us want and that is to see BBRY trade up and stick. BBRY doesn't have a dividend or an EPS to place a floor on the stock price. I like to see others here point out that AAPL is down, the DOW is down and in many cases they are looking bad. In that context, BBRY is doing very well indeed. Take care.
    _dimi_, Corbu, zyben and 10 others like this.
    05-12-15 10:07 AM

Posted via CB10
    Way to hurt my feelings lol , thanks M-8 for backing me up lol. Ye my comment was a bit premature lol. Don't worry ill be at the 100 dollar party
    05-12-15 10:13 AM
    TWITTER:

John ‏@aolloa74
    @JohnChen Welcome to Twitter. Us diehard BlackBerry users crave info about the upcoming Slider. Can you share a something?

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-jc.jpg John Chen ‏@JohnChen
    @aolloa74 sorry can't tell.. but very promising
    05-12-15 10:25 AM
    If Apple wanted to offer a lot of money to buy BlackBerry, how would everyone feel about that?

Posted via CB10
    That's at least a 30B dollar question.
    bungaboy and zyben like this.
    05-12-15 10:31 AM
    TWITTER:
    That's exciting Corbu. Invite him over here, just to say hi.
    Also invite him to the John Chen memes thread. He would get a kick out of it.

Imagine the press headline:

"John Chen of BlackBerry stops by the CrackBerry site to say hello to fans and stockholders".
    Corbu, 3MIKE, Mr BBRY and 5 others like this.
    05-12-15 10:41 AM
    Way to hurt my feelings lol , thanks M-8 for backing me up lol. Ye my comment was a bit premature lol. Don't worry ill be at the 100 dollar party
    Sorry!!! Hope a beer at the party soothes all pain ;-)

Posted via CB10
    Mr BBRY, La Emperor, Corbu and 3 others like this.
    05-12-15 10:48 AM
    TWITTER:
    "Us" should be "We".

Very promising...well well...that isn't much hype!
    05-12-15 11:01 AM
    Everybody knows, when Apple is interested in something it must be the best of the best. Because Apple only needs technology, which is even better than Apples superior technology.
    And Apple never fails.
    Therefore there must be some value in this dying Blackberry thing.
    Better buy some shares...
    05-12-15 11:02 AM
    OT: The need for IOT security is coming. And it's coming really fast. The ticking bomb.

IDC’s Mehra says the key to IoT security will be baking security in to IoT devices or at least integrating it as a service from a partner company (IDC sees the number of IoT devices – including those that process data and don’t -- exploding from 9 billion in 2014 to 30 billion by 2020). Otherwise, IoT vendors “run massive risk of their business plans falling apart,” he says.
    Beware the ticking Internet of Things security time bomb | CITEworld
    05-12-15 11:26 AM
    From the same link I posted earlier.
    Mehra expects that regulations will be developed to help protect data and give users more control over it, on an opt-in basis, as has been the case with HIPAA in healthcare.
    The HBox is HIPAA compliant so BBRY AND Nathealth is already ahead on the healthcare game. It's too bad the article did not mention this as an example. Also a little more research from them should have revealed that Certicom, a BBRY subsidiary is already pushing its PKI managed service to secure IoT sensors and apps and is already being used by the Zigbee alliance members. Oh well..soon they will know I guess.
    morganplus8, sidhuk, Corbu and 6 others like this.
    05-12-15 11:43 AM
    From the same link I posted earlier.

The HBox is HIPAA compliant so BBRY AND Nathealth is already ahead on the healthcare game. It's too bad the article did not mention this as an example. Also a little more research from them should have revealed that Certicom, a BBRY subsidiary is already pushing its PKI managed service to secure IoT sensors and apps and is already being used by the Zigbee alliance members. Oh well..soon they will know I guess.
    It will be interesting to see how much revenue they can pull from the ECC licensing with the recent official public launch. And all these little things in the works. I though 2015 would be a killer year but it will take time to get these offerings ramped up...including BES 12 Cloud which I hope dominates in calendar 2016!

Posted via CB10
    05-12-15 11:51 AM

Posted via CB10
    I'll hold you too that lol
    _dimi_ likes this.
    05-12-15 12:14 PM
    Have you noticed what MobileIron has done lost day or so?

Coincidence?
    La Emperor, sidhuk and zyben like this.
    05-12-15 12:20 PM

Posted via CB10
    A beer? A beer? As in one (1) beer?

Dimi ------> Tightwad! LoL
    05-12-15 12:24 PM
    A beer? A beer? As in one (1) beer?

Dimi ------> Tightwad! LoL
    Hahaha... but, but. Ok, you got me 2 beers it is
    sidhuk, bungaboy, Mr BBRY and 1 others like this.
    05-12-15 12:38 PM
    OT question:

I am changing employers and may have to give up my BB10 device.

Does anyone know if BB10 can be used with McAfee EMM & Good for Enterprise (Android or Native)? Thanks!

Being a shareholder, but not a customer, is something I'll need to reconcile.

Posted via CB10 (7250 -> 8703e -> 9530 -> 9550 -> 9650 -> 9930 -> PlayBook -> Z10 -> Z30)
    05-12-15 12:52 PM

Coincidence?
    isn't mobile iron going out of business
    CDM76 likes this.
    05-12-15 01:38 PM
    OT question:

I am changing employers and may have to give up my BB10 device.

Does anyone know if BB10 can be used with McAfee EMM & Good for Enterprise (Android or Native)? Thanks!

Being a shareholder, but not a customer, is something I'll need to reconcile.

Posted via CB10 (7250 -> 8703e -> 9530 -> 9550 -> 9650 -> 9930 -> PlayBook -> Z10 -> Z30)
    Don't know about McAfee but I do know that Good has recently discontinued support for BlackBerry devices.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-15 01:42 PM
    Don't know about McAfee but I do know that Good has recently discontinued support for BlackBerry devices.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you! It does look like the Android version of good runs.

05-12-15 02:21 PM

Coincidence?
    I feel like the pop is to mitigate the open lawsuits against them.
    I just don't know who is doing the popping!
    05-12-15 02:32 PM
    Excellent PP review from yesterday:
    Blackberry Passport Review - Qwerty Perfected ? AudiophileON

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-blackberry-passport-review.jpg
    jxnb, Mr BBRY, rarsen and 7 others like this.
    05-12-15 03:00 PM
    I feel like the pop is to mitigate the open lawsuits against them.
    I just don't know who is doing the popping!
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-jamesfaucette-5ed2-fm.jpg
    _dimi_, morganplus8, Corbu and 8 others like this.
    05-12-15 04:00 PM
113,252 ... 33623363336433653366 ...