702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    OT: HALO
    New 52 week high.
    Thanks M.
    04-23-15 10:00 AM
    OT: Morganplus8 (HALO)

Sorry to bug you, feel free to ignore. Would you be a seller of HALO at this price or would you wait out the slow climb to reach an an RSI >70? I'm thinking of exiting soon and then waiting for the pullback to a lower point in the channel, but with analyst price targets way above the current stock price I don't want to "miss the boat".

As always, any advise given (or received) on this forum is appreciated, but the ultimate onus is on us, the individual investor, to make educated decisions.

Cheers!
    04-23-15 10:00 AM
    04-23-15 10:02 AM
    OT: Morganplus8 (HALO)

Sorry to bug you, feel free to ignore. Would you be a seller of HALO at this price or would you wait out the slow climb to reach an an RSI >70? I'm thinking of exiting soon and then waiting for the pullback to a lower point in the channel, but with analyst price targets way above the current stock price I don't want to "miss the boat".

As always, any advise given (or received) on this forum is appreciated, but the ultimate onus is on us, the individual investor, to make educated decisions.

Cheers!
    Not problem, the stock is at its RSI = 70 plus at the moment, I just put up about 25% of our holding in it at a new nominal high for only today. So if it goes a few cents higher, I will have sold 25% of our holdings. I love the stock but the real rally occurs after June of this year so we can afford to trade some of those shares now. To each his own, the company is very solid, perhaps one of the best pipelines out there today so this is purely a trading day for me. Good luck and do what's best for you.

I also like how BBRY is holding up today, usually we get a sector sell-off but BBRY is moving in the other direction now. I plan on buying plenty of PSDV in the next few days, that's it for now!

PS: I'm a couple of pennies away from that fill on HALO.

UPDATE: Just sold a block at $ 16.70/shr.

UPDATE AGAIN! I just sold another block at $ 16.85 hope this isn't a take-over! Good luck.
    Last edited by morganplus8; 04-23-15 at 10:30 AM.
    04-23-15 10:10 AM
    Happy here!!!!
    Wish I had. May do so on a bounce.

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    04-23-15 10:19 AM
    04-23-15 10:28 AM
    As always morgan thanks for insight my sell order for $16.49 filled earlier today was very happy since it was reaching the top of the channel it looks like. Also today rally to new high was on light volume so I'm sure it was nothing major that caused this because of that and we are near overbought I started a small short position just to trade the chart until more major news come out.

Not problem, the stock is at its RSI = 70 plus at the moment, I just put up about 25% of our holding in it at a new nominal high for only today. So if it goes a few cents higher, I will have sold 25% of our holdings. I love the stock but the real rally occurs after June of this year so we can afford to trade some of those shares now. To each his own, the company is very solid, perhaps one of the best pipelines out there today so this is purely a trading day for me. Good luck and do what's best for you.

I also like how BBRY is holding up today, usually we get a sector sell-off but BBRY is moving in the other direction now. I plan on buying plenty of PSDV in the next few days, that's it for now!

PS: I'm a couple of pennies away from that fill on HALO.

UPDATE: Just sold a block at $ 16.70/shr.

UPDATE AGAIN! I just sold another block at $ 16.85 hope this isn't a take-over! Good luck.
    CDM76 likes this.
    04-23-15 10:34 AM
    OT: out halo at $16.80 and will wait till closer to june to see if i can get back! thanks again for a stellar pick Morgan and for your ongoing guidance and advise about halo. As a student I was able to make a fair amount from halo by holding it since i purchased it at $11! thanks again!!
    04-23-15 10:49 AM
    As always morgan thanks for insight my sell order for $16.49 filled earlier today was very happy since it was reaching the top of the channel it looks like. Also today rally to new high was on light volume so I'm sure it was nothing major that caused this because of that and we are near overbought I started a small short position just to trade the chart until more major news come out.
    Those are the reasons why I sold 40% of my holdings so far. I want to own a huge position in PSDV in the days ahead, their earnings occur next month. As for today, it smells of a Fund buying a position, nothing more. You can't be upset with a stock that is making new 52 week highs though.

I really like how BBRY is trading higher, as it should, they should be seen as having one less competitor in a perfect investment world.
    04-23-15 10:51 AM
    OT ALERT BBRY !!

I hate to keep getting off topic but you have to like how BBRY is holding up today after Faucette's diarrhea, the stock is challenging its 200-dma right now ($ 10.15/shr) and has popped above it as I type. BBRY might start seeing some positive buying out of this horrible tragedy that is Faucette and MOBL.
    04-23-15 11:16 AM
    Man, I am loving this!
    zyben likes this.
    04-23-15 11:18 AM
    What a day!

1) MOBL tanks, courtesy of Chen ending their party.
    2) HALO pops to a 52-week high. Morgan and several others here including myself unload a portion of their shares at a hefty profit.
    3) BBRY follows suit. As I type this, we are at 10.24 Up 0.32(3.23%) 12:20PM EDT.

Good things happen in three's! It's a Festivus miracle! Cheers, gang!
    04-23-15 11:22 AM
    I'd like to nominate the following, to be played at the start of each day.
    Headphones on and volume at 10.

We can kick it off with some cow-bell.
    Mr BBRY, bungaboy, awindsr and 1 others like this.
    04-23-15 11:23 AM
    Unloading half my HALO for a significant profit takes the sting out of a lot of things. Will definitely look to load up again if it drops back to the $15 range...thanks M8!
    04-23-15 11:30 AM
    HALO hits $17. Wow!

Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. (HALO)
    17.00 Up 0.97(6.05%) 12:32PM EDT - Nasdaq Real Time Price
    q649, La Emperor and morganplus8 like this.
    04-23-15 11:32 AM
    Three feast Indeed!!
    Cover my shorts of MOBL scored really well!
    Just unload 30% of my HALO (BIG THANKS TO MORGAN!! can't say it enough)
    $10.25 BBRY is making me happy
    Happy day gang
    What a day!

1) MOBL tanks, courtesy of Chen ending their party.
    2) HALO pops to a 52-week high. Morgan and several others here including myself unload a portion of their shares at a hefty profit.
    3) BBRY follows suit. As I type this, we are at 10.24 Up 0.32(3.23%) 12:20PM EDT.

Good things happen in three's! It's a Festivus miracle! Cheers, gang!
    04-23-15 11:43 AM
    Thanks Morgan

Posted via CB10
    Mr BBRY, morganplus8 and JLagoon like this.
    04-23-15 11:45 AM
    OT HALO.

Thanks Morgan!

I joined the club and just sold at $16.90. Not as big of a gain as many people here, but I'll take 20% happily.

Now hurry up and drop back to $15!
    04-23-15 11:45 AM
    Let me know when we are at 15
    Korepab and q649 like this.
    04-23-15 12:08 PM
    10.42 +0.50 (5.04%)

Looks like shorts might be finally seeing the picture here
    04-23-15 12:10 PM
    Came here wondering what was going on with BBRY and the 5% move today. Seems like Halo is the talk of this town today though.
    04-23-15 12:39 PM
    Came here wondering what was going on with BBRY and the 5% move today. Seems like Halo is the talk of this town today though.
    BBRY is eating MOBL lunch

Posted via CB10
    04-23-15 12:47 PM
    BBRY is eating MOBL lunch

Posted via CB10
    Ah thanks. Saw something from Mobile Iron saying that they think Enterprise needs to secure wearables because executive's want the Apple Watch. Seems like Mobile should have tried to acquire Watch Dox then.
    CDM76 likes this.
    04-23-15 12:54 PM
    Ah thanks. Saw something from Mobile Iron saying that they think Enterprise needs to secure wearables because executive's want the Apple Watch. Seems like Mobile should have tried to acquire Watch Dox then.
    Hahaha...Gen M...watches to make phone calls, do email, surf intranet...lol, what a joke

Posted via CB10
    04-23-15 01:02 PM
    OT:PSDV

Illuvien traction?

Local doc among first in U.S. to use diabetic vision drug - NBC-2.com WBBH News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida

"Today she came in and she's seeing 20/25 so she's seeing an improvement in her vision," Dr. Eaton said.
    Most insurance companies cover Illuvien, and now we're seeing it become a big hit among patients across the nation."
    04-23-15 01:06 PM
113,256 ... 33363337333833393340 ...