702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Thanks for the laugh!
    04-23-15 07:02 AM
    More from that MS report:

Price Target $7 - 2.5x EV/16e Rev
    Bull $11 - 4x EV/16e Bull Case Rev

Execution gets back on track, transparency improves. Share gain coming from revenue growth of 30%+ (exceeding expected market growth of 20%), driving increased operating leverage and a shorter time to profitability. Transparency into user metrics improves and execution demonstrated for multiple periods. The company trades on par with its small cap software universe at 4-5x EV / 16e Revenue.

Base $7 - 2.5x EV/16e Rev

MOBL grows in-line with the market, demonstrates execution ability for a few quarters. MobileIron delivers growth rates over the next few years on par with the market (~20%) and demonstrates consistent execution. Due to early execution miss and lack of transparency into the channel, the company trades at 2.5x EV/16e Revenue, about a 50% discount to software comparables.

Bear $4 - 1x EV/16e Rev

Lose share, competition gets stronger, execution misses continues. If MobileIron were to grow more slowly than the market, sub-20%, continue missing quarters, investor faith would continue to wane. Additionally, if a major enterprise software vendor were to make an acquisition and be perceived as the reason for MobileIron's share losses, we think this could harm MobileIron's valuation due to concerns about competitive positioning.

Investment Thesis

• MobileIron is a leader in delivering basic foundational pieces to enterprises just starting to build mobile IT roadmaps.
    • We estimate that less than 1/4th of the ultimate enterprise addressable market has any type of solution in place.
    • MDM (mobile device management), application management, and content management are just the beginning of needed services.
    • MobileIron has an early footprint advantage vs. most and we expect the company to expand within existing customers as well as adding new ones.

Key Debates
    • Is there a risk of commoditization in enterprise mobility market? As solution set expands beyond MDM, we see reduced risk of this.
    • Are there enough customers left who have no enterprise mobility solutions? We think there may be an opportunity for the market to expand, but the paying customer set remains uncertain.
    • Will MobileIron be able to survive with a mobility only software solution? We think it will be an advantage in the next 3-5 years.
    • How many leaders will emerge in enterprise mobility? We think that there will be 2-3 and that MobileIron has an opportunity to emerge as a leader.

Potential Catalysts
    • Increasing attach rates and adoption of non-MDM products.
    • Weakness in adoption of BES 12.0, putting BlackBerry's ~10mm remaining enterprise subscribers in play.
    • Demonstrated share gains in the market.
    • Increasing operating leverage and visibility to revenue model.

Risks to Achieving Price Target
    • Long time to customer profitability.
    • Profitability probably not driven by current product roadmap.
    • Company fails to gain share.
    • Litigation.
    • Largest IT companies incorporate similar functionality into established offerings.
    04-23-15 07:10 AM
    "We just don't see them" - Bob Tinker on BlackBerry
    Keeping with the "Visibility" theme...

Morgan Stanley

MobileIron

April 23, 2015

Lack of Visibility Amplifies Stumble
    04-23-15 07:14 AM
    More from that MS report:
    Greedy manipulative ethicless bastards...what do you bet they are promoting a bounce...and playing that bet to the fullest.

Classically Posted.
    04-23-15 07:16 AM
    MobileIron, Inc. (MOBL) Pre-Market Trading
    $6.35* 3.15 33.16%

Such a pretty sight
    04-23-15 07:31 AM
    MobileIron, Inc. (MOBL) Pre-Market Trading
    $6.35* 3.15 33.16%

Such a pretty sight
    That's the "Faucette Bounce"

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-faucette-curve..jpg

Classically Posted.
    Corbu, rarsen, q649 and 6 others like this.
    04-23-15 07:36 AM
    04-23-15 07:37 AM
    So . . .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JamesFaucette 5ED2-FM.jpg 
Views:	2223 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	349006
    LOL....that is seriously funny stuff LOL

Classically Posted.
    La Emperor, zyben, Mr BBRY and 2 others like this.
    04-23-15 07:41 AM
    this concerns me wrt blackberry.....

"Concerns the market isn’t growing that quickly. When we look at the recent struggles of other competitors, we are concerned that the market isn't growing that rapidly. Further, MSFT is starting to beginning to show up with a cheaper alternative solution a lot more frequently in competitive evaluations. "
    04-23-15 08:14 AM

"Concerns the market isn’t growing that quickly. When we look at the recent struggles of other competitors, we are concerned that the market isn't growing that rapidly. Further, MSFT is starting to beginning to show up with a cheaper alternative solution a lot more frequently in competitive evaluations. "
    FAIL!

Someone had to try and spin this in a negativity way for BB but please go home your just making yourself look bad.
    04-23-15 08:21 AM
    04-23-15 08:22 AM

"Concerns the market isn�t growing that quickly. When we look at the recent struggles of other competitors, we are concerned that the market isn't growing that rapidly. Further, MSFT is starting to beginning to show up with a cheaper alternative solution a lot more frequently in competitive evaluations. "
    Ditto. I work for a large multi-national that is currently rolling out Intune by Microsoft.

It's going to be trench war.

Posted via CB10
    awindsr likes this.
    04-23-15 08:24 AM
    Ditto. I work for a large multi-national that is currently rolling out Intune by Microsoft.

It's going to be trench war.

Posted via CB10
    Second FAIL of the day! , Mobile Iron can thank BB for there lack luster performance. Like Chen said "he is ending there party"
    Andy_bb_king and 3MIKE like this.
    04-23-15 08:26 AM
    Bacon Munchers

OT:Your wish is my command!

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-tank.jpg
    lech31, Corbu, Alvin Loh and 11 others like this.
    04-23-15 08:34 AM
    04-23-15 08:40 AM
    Why does the following remind me of Fauchette, when manipulating information:
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-gated-community1.jpg
    04-23-15 08:42 AM
    Pretty cool:

04-23-15 08:44 AM
    I wonder what the catalyst will be for the next major rally for BB...keeps getting postponed, it seems, but I'm sure it's just around the corner.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-15 08:47 AM

That line caught my eye too, until I realized that this was Faucette typing those words. clearly English is his 7th language.

"Further, MSFT is starting to beginning to show up with a cheaper alternative solution ........................."

The first rule in investing is, if the analyst is an *****, chances are, all of his claims are stupid too.
    04-23-15 08:49 AM
    Love that right there, Morgan...
    04-23-15 08:51 AM
    FAIL!

Someone had to try and spin this in a negativity way for BB but please go home your just making yourself look bad.
    Whackadoodle...LOL

Classically Posted.
    04-23-15 08:56 AM
    04-23-15 09:00 AM
    Unfortunately for investors, these types of investigations and lawsuits rarely amount to anything.

MOBL not looking good this morning either. There'll likely be a dead cat bounce either this afternoon or tomorrow though.
    04-23-15 09:06 AM
    Greedy manipulative ethicless bastards...what do you bet they are promoting a bounce...and playing that bet to the fullest.

Classically Posted.
    A man of few, but impactful words you are.

I would hope this Faucette dirt bag was the same.
    Enough with his ten million word blog that basically says he will be right if their SP tanks, and right if it doesn't.
    Now we know how he quantifies his 88% success rate.

Guy should have been a weather man.
    04-23-15 09:27 AM
    04-23-15 09:56 AM
113,250 ... 33353336333733383339 ...