View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Iot devices need a Sim on a managed carrier network. It makes no sense for people to be swapping SIMS out of connected machinery, fleet trucks, devices, etc... The updates will be made on a BES server.

Posted via CB10
    Thought I would share this:

"Movirtu's Virtual SIM platform enables multiple numbers to be active on a single standard SIM card. Our server platform is based on existing mobile network technology and when integrated in the operator network, provides the basis for a variety of innovative service offerings."

Big potential! "Multiple numbers"
    04-22-15 07:30 PM
    Any gloating happening here is directed at Mobileiron company leaders who not only spread fud about BlackBerry and it's business, but also had the nerve to gloat about it. BlackBerry executives have alluded to this on several occasions. Oh yeah, and then there's a dirtbag like Faucette who has repeatedly attacked the company with negative nonsense. To imply that we are rubbing the noses of innocent investors in today's news is false.
    My intent was not to infer that anyone was gloating at other investors other than that I felt bad for average people like me that get burned. Exactly how I felt when BlackBerry cancelled earnings, write downs, for sale signs shenanigans and was lead off a cliff with reckless abandon. I apologize to the good folks here I may have offended.

Z30STA100-5 � 10.3.2.500
    04-22-15 08:14 PM
    So.... .....

MOBL = possible inorganic take over target now?

3MIKE, CDM76 and Mr BBRY like this.
    04-22-15 08:24 PM
    So.... .....
    MOBL = possible inorganic take over target now?
    Would be a great middle finger to MS if BBRY could and did buy them to take out a competitor. Unfortunately, most venture capital (even the late stage ones) probably have basis that is far, far lower than $6.50, so they'd still make a huge profit.
    04-22-15 08:34 PM
    MobileIron, Inc. (MOBL) After Hours Trading
    $6.83* -$2.67 -28.11%

Well Faucette called $7. He just got the wrong company.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-mockit_22042015213448.jpg

Posted via CB10
    04-22-15 08:38 PM
    Leaky Faucette

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-mobl-april-22-2015.jpg

"BlackBerry (NASDAQ:BBRY) had their �underweight� rating reissued by Morgan Stanley in a research note issued on Wednesday. They currently have a $7.00 target price on the stock."
    Andy_bb_king, zyben, Corbu and 4 others like this.
    04-22-15 09:20 PM
    Would be a great middle finger to MS if BBRY could and did buy them to take out a competitor. Unfortunately, most venture capital (even the late stage ones) probably have basis that is far, far lower than $6.50, so they'd still make a huge profit.
    I thought this for a moment too, but then I thought; why try to take a competitor out that is doing a good job of it by itself.
    04-22-15 09:25 PM
  8. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    I thought this for a moment too, but then I thought; why try to take a competitor out that is doing a good job of it by itself.
    Potential customers of MOBL have to seriously consider whether that company will be in business much longer... burning through cash with no hope to make money in the foreseeable future.

Existing MOBILE iron customers should be worried about the sustainability or quality of future support services or products that they could expect from a company in serious trouble...

CIO's have been fired for taking risks with companies like this...

Posted via CB10
    04-22-15 09:37 PM
    Potential customers of MOBL have to seriously consider whether that company will be in business much longer... burning through cash with no hope to make money in the foreseeable future.

Existing MOBILE iron customers should be worried about the sustainability or quality of future support services or products that they could expect from a company in serious trouble...

Posted via CB10
    I can't wait for all those CIOs and IT managers who fled BlackBerry 'cuz they're going bankrupt' to have to explain why they have to switch again from MOBL or GOOD 'cuz they're going bankrupt'., lol.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-15 09:46 PM

Posted via CB10
    I guess we will have to see what comes out of their SP over the next week or so, especially with an expected negative-tone ER on the 30th.

Imagine if it was a bear raid for some to make a pile off of? Where have we seen that before?

PS - Bunga, that chart is horrifying! Reminds me of... nevermind.
    04-22-15 09:52 PM
    My intent was not to infer that anyone was gloating at other investors other than that I felt bad for average people like me that get burned. Exactly how I felt when BlackBerry cancelled earnings, write downs, for sale signs shenanigans and was lead off a cliff with reckless abandon. I apologize to the good folks here I may have offended.

Z30STA100-5 • 10.3.2.500
    No offense taken
    Corbu, bungaboy, Signhere and 3 others like this.
    04-22-15 09:54 PM

Posted via CB10
    Time for BlackBerry to mobilize the sales team to start poaching these Mobile Iron customers.

Posted via CB10
    awindsr, bungaboy, zyben and 4 others like this.
    04-22-15 10:01 PM
    I guess we will have to see what comes out of their SP over the next week or so, especially with an expected negative-tone ER on the 30th.

Imagine if it was a bear raid for some to make a pile off of? Where have we seen that before?

PS - Bunga, that chart is horrifying! Reminds me of... nevermind.
    June 28th
    04-22-15 10:07 PM
    June 28th
    Ugh!

You looked at the tattoo on your buttocks didn't you?

Apologies up front fellas, as I am really dishing SPAM tonight. Call it pent up energy due to not being around much.

I wonder if Faucette feels like Carl right now:

Video url :

You are what you do.
    CDM76, bungaboy, Mr BBRY and 1 others like this.
    04-22-15 10:22 PM
    I wonder how blackberry will react tomorrow

Posted via CB10
    Didn't move much in after hours I was a little surprised...
    04-22-15 10:24 PM

Posted via CB10
    This may set up the same story blackberry has been fighting for the last couple of years. Burning cash...on the way to bankruptcy....Gartner says stay away as the risk is too great.
    awindsr, bungaboy, Mr BBRY and 1 others like this.
    04-22-15 10:40 PM
    Leaky Faucette

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MOBL April 22 2015.JPG 
Views:	1298 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	348923

"BlackBerry (NASDAQ:BBRY) had their �underweight� rating reissued by Morgan Stanley in a research note issued on Wednesday. They currently have a $7.00 target price on the stock."
    Some good old fashion duct tape should take care of the leak! Lmao
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-22-15 11:22 PM
    I really hope BlackBerry marketing jump on this and just dig into mobile

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 and bungaboy like this.
    04-22-15 11:51 PM
    I really hope BlackBerry marketing jump on this and just dig into mobile

Posted via CB10
    I hope so too. I want to see what the headlines will be in the morning, in regards to Mobl. Let's see if they have the headline about a nail in the coffin, like they had for Blackberry and many more like that!
    CDM76 and bungaboy like this.
    04-23-15 12:15 AM
    I hope so too. I want to see what the headlines will be in the morning, in regards to Mobl. Let's see if they have the headline about a nail in the coffin, like they had for Blackberry and many more like that!
    This is truly an example of media manipulations. So, where are the headlines predicting imminent death of MOBL after today's news? Specially from reputed outlets like WSJ, Forbes, Globe and Mail and so on? I don't see any.

Yet, if this had happened to BlackBerry, all outlets (supposedly reputed or not) would have published eulogies for BlackBerry.

But what happened today? Incredibly bad news from MOBL:
    -> CFO departure
    -> news that their outlook is even worse (lost big potential customers)
    -> 30%+ decline
    and yet Morgan Stanley rated MOBL as OVERWEIGHT and reiterated $7 price-target for BBRY.

If anything, Morgan Stanley should have been like -- well, looks like one of BBRY's competitor is not doing so good so this may be the lifeline BBRY had been looking for. We upgrade BBRY to $8. That to me would have still have been super pessimistic view. But they went ahead and re-iterated $7 underweight for BBRY!! This is beyond pessimistic. This is open manipulation! How can you honestly tell your customers that you should not invest in BBRY even though BBRY competitor is going bust? How can you say loss of a competitor does not impact BBRY (in a good way)?

MS is doing this - fine. They are in bed with MOBL, they openly admit that conflict of interest. But as I said, there are barely any eulogies for MOBL in news outlets either. So, why is our un-biased, un-manipulated media not saying anything about MOBL's imminent death? Who is manipulating media to stay hush?

Frankly, I won't be surprised if media is manipulated into giving this piece of news a good spin tomorrow and MOBL stock recovers a quarter of what it lost today.
    CDM76, bungaboy, rarsen and 8 others like this.
    04-23-15 12:31 AM
    "We just don't see them" - Bob Tinker on BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by _dimi_; 04-23-15 at 06:07 AM.
    04-23-15 12:53 AM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-article-1172622-04993751000005dc-148_468x286.jpg
    04-23-15 06:42 AM
    04-23-15 06:56 AM
    So...

MORGAN STANLEY & CO. LLC
    James E Faucette

April 23, 2015

MobileIron

Lack of Visibility Amplifies Stumble

Industry View: Cautious
    Stock Rating: Equal-weight
    Price Target: $7.00

MOBL pre-annnouced results Wed, expecting rev to come in ~8% below previous guidance. Little explanation was given for the miss, which combined with the CFO departure and a lack of model transparency leaves us increasingly cautious. We are revising our PT to $7 from $13 and our rating to EW.

Large miss combined with CFO departure. MOBL pre-announced Q1 results Wednesday, expecting non-GAAP rev of $32mm to $33mm, ~8% less than the midpoint of previous guidance of $34mm to $37mm and nearly 9% below our est of $35.8mm. This indicates 22% Y/Y growth, but -12% Q/Q growth. The company stated the miss was largely the result of multiple large deals from North America that did not close and a mix shift by customers to monthly subscriptions, but did not indicate the degree to which either contributed. The company also revised billings guidance downward to $35.5mm - $37.0mm, ~12% less than the midpoint of previous guidance of $40mm - $42mm and 12% less than our est of $41mm. The company did not revise EPS guidance. The company also announced that their CFO, Todd Ford, would be departing.

Lack of sales visibility hurts. The March quarter miss seems to make clear that the company has less channel visibility and control than thought. MOBL is all indirect sales, but they attempt to have direct sales participation in every deal, but the 1Q miss, particularly on increased monthly billing rather than perpetual licensing, leads them to believe that some customers were looking at bids from multiple vendors, and they chose the monthly billing instead. The lack of visibility into how deals are progressing, as well as how those deals will be constructed (e.g. perpetual, subscription) seems to have contributed to the quarterly shortfall. Additionally, MOBL does not provide any KPI metrics (e.g. subscribers, users, average pricing or monthly ARPU metrics) that would allow investors to see progress developing long-term subscriber value.

Concerns the market isn’t growing that quickly. When we look at the recent struggles of other competitors, we are concerned that the market isn't growing that rapidly. Further, MSFT is starting to beginning to show up with a cheaper alternative solution a lot more frequently in competitive evaluations.

Adjusting results downward, revising PT and rating downward. Given the miss comes within the first few quarters of being public, and the lack of transparency into the miss or the business model, we expect that it will be difficult for the company to trade above ~2.5x EV/16e rev for the next year. While we still believe MobileIron can gain be a share winner, their lack of control over distribution makes executing on that opportunity increasingly difficult. One potential positive outcome may be that the Board and VC investors may be more willing to consider a potential sale of the company at 3-4x revenue. We are bringing down Q1 results to 22% growth Y/Y ($32.4mm in revenue) and taking down 2015 rev to 21% growth ($153mm), from the previous 34% growth ($35.8mm) in Q1 and 34% growth in 2015 ($170mm). We are lowering our rating to Equal-weight, and our price target to $7 from $13, a significant discount to other software comparables at ~4-5x EV/16e revenue, but appropriate in the near term until the company can demonstrate better execution.
    bungaboy, 3MIKE, rarsen and 11 others like this.
    04-23-15 06:59 AM
    This is truly an example of media manipulations. So, where are the headlines predicting imminent death of MOBL after today's news? Specially from reputed outlets like WSJ, Forbes, Globe and Mail and so on? I don't see any.

Yet, if this had happened to BlackBerry, all outlets (supposedly reputed or not) would have published eulogies for BlackBerry.

But what happened today? Incredibly bad news from MOBL:
    -> CFO departure
    -> news that their outlook is even worse (lost big potential customers)
    -> 30%+ decline
    and yet Morgan Stanley rated MOBL as OVERWEIGHT and reiterated $7 price-target for BBRY.

If anything, Morgan Stanley should have been like -- well, looks like one of BBRY's competitor is not doing so good so this may be the lifeline BBRY had been looking for. We upgrade BBRY to $8. That to me would have still have been super pessimistic view. But they went ahead and re-iterated $7 underweight for BBRY!! This is beyond pessimistic. This is open manipulation! How can you honestly tell your customers that you should not invest in BBRY even though BBRY competitor is going bust? How can you say loss of a competitor does not impact BBRY (in a good way)?

MS is doing this - fine. They are in bed with MOBL, they openly admit that conflict of interest. But as I said, there are barely any eulogies for MOBL in news outlets either. So, why is our un-biased, un-manipulated media not saying anything about MOBL's imminent death? Who is manipulating media to stay hush?

Frankly, I won't be surprised if media is manipulated into giving this piece of news a good spin tomorrow and MOBL stock recovers a quarter of what it lost today.
    Well said!
    04-23-15 07:00 AM
113,250 ... 33343335333633373338 ...