View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    OT...

This is an interesting threat. See what kind of cars we drive..

http://forums.crackberry.com/rehab-o...rs-car-915116/

Posted via Passport
    04-10-15 07:15 PM
    Here's one I started today... well, I think it's a good idea anyway.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1012704

Posted via Passport
    ibpluto, bungaboy, Corbu and 5 others like this.
    04-10-15 07:19 PM
    These are just iFans trying to justify why they have an iPhone and how great Apple is so they go get a iWatch that is user un-friendly and then tell you how great they work together.

I am sooo glad almost every reviewer has finally crowned either the S6 or S6 edge as the best mobile phone on the market. (For me, that phone is still the Passport, but if I was not staying with BB I'd get the S6 Edge.). Of course, they also add a negative that the S6 is overpriced, but isn't the iPhone? No mention of that.
    Personally I think the Motorola Moto Maxx is a great competitor to the S6.

Posted using CB10 via Z10
    04-10-15 11:03 PM
    04-11-15 09:40 AM
    OT...
    Not going to play spoiler, but this safety car sure is sweet:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-cciuapdxiaekw78.jpg

Classically Posted.
    04-11-15 04:05 PM
    FWIW:
    From AgentJucey's BBM Channel:

Just got an interesting tip/s

The alleged 2015 launch line up are:

Leap
    Venice aka (Slider)
    Porsche Design device
    Passport 2

These were just sent in by the folks over @ "The Rumour Mill".
    04-11-15 04:40 PM
    FWIW:
    From AgentJucey's BBM Channel:
    Venice was code name for LG Optimus phone a long time ago.
    04-11-15 04:46 PM
    Wonder what the Passport 2 will have that the current one doesn't? Maybe a different design?

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    04-11-15 04:49 PM
    Wonder what the Passport 2 will have that the current one doesn't? Maybe a different design?

Posted via CB10
    Maybe no physical keyboard.
    Kill two birds with one stone.
    PlayBook 2, premium all touch.
    Just wild speculation on my part.

Posted via CB10
    spike12 and 3MIKE like this.
    04-11-15 05:00 PM
    Maybe they will use the edge screen and put a capacitive keyboard under it. Without the slide. But then it wouldn't be passport sized....or maybe there is no passport 2. I thought Titan was the code name maybe just a full touch premium device like the galaxy s6 edge.

Or maybe just reduce the screen to 4" to get over all of the reviews that say it is too wide and unwieldy in the hand.

I don't see a full touch passport as a good idea...If I have a full touch I don't need the screen that big.

Yeah that's a lot of maybes...just release the slider soon.

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag and 3MIKE like this.
    04-11-15 05:12 PM

Posted via CB10
    An extra keyboard row for numbers and so on, would be nice. Fixing the volume buttons from side to top of phone would be nice. To many times I press them when putting inside pant pockets. Keep up with the best hardware on the market and you get the picture. That's only my nickels worth. Lol
    Shanerredflag and 3MIKE like this.
    04-11-15 05:18 PM
  12. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    An extra keyboard row for numbers and so on, would be nice. Fixing the volume buttons from side to top of phone would be nice. To many times I press them when putting inside pant pockets. Keep up with the best hardware on the market and you get the picture. That's only my nickels worth. Lol
    I would love to see less bezel on the top and more on the bottom, thereby moving the keyboard up! I think it would make for an easier more natural typing experience....

Posted via CB10
    04-11-15 06:27 PM
    I would love to see less bezel on the top and more on the bottom, thereby moving the keyboard up! I think it would make for an easier more natural typing experience....

Posted via CB10
    Agree 100 percent

Posted via CB10
    04-11-15 06:31 PM
    Personally I think the Motorola Moto Maxx is a great competitor to the S6.

Posted using CB10 via Z10
    Those *itches.....
    04-11-15 07:46 PM

Posted via CB10
    You make a good point. But I would still like the fourth row of keys.
    sidhuk likes this.
    04-12-15 06:37 AM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-59417444060243239fbc48fba4769151-928bb0ec6b9f4b88b3417cba1e12fe5a-1.jpgThe BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-59417444060243239fbc48fba4769151-928bb0ec6b9f4b88b3417cba1e12fe5a-0.jpg

Mercedes 1-2 at Chinese GP!
    bungaboy, rarsen, 3MIKE and 16 others like this.
    04-12-15 07:38 AM
    OT referring to Related Technologies and IoT

Local Insurance company offering reduced costs for car insurance when permitting access to driving data recordings. Publicity is that up to 25% reduced costs but typically more like 12%. Before this was a box in the car, but can now be installed on the smartphone. Careful thought when getting on rollercoaster rides, can provide scary inputs to the Insurance company and cancel reductions. Note: Have it on the F1 vehicle
    awindsr, Corbu, bungaboy and 7 others like this.
    04-12-15 07:52 AM
    OT:
    A bit of RIM/BlackBerry history, for this Sunday morning...

From an interview with David Placek, from Lexicon Branding, Inc.
    ?The art of creating brand names - CBS News

He researched the letter "B," for example. "The sound of 'B' was one of the most reliable sounds in the English language," he said.

That was important when it came time to name the BlackBerry. Originally, its makers were keen to use the word "mail" somewhere in the name.

"They wanted something like EasyMail, MegaMail, ProMail," Placek noted.

But Placek wanted a name that called to mind something different than getting buried in messages from work. "Why don't we say this is a device that will give you a little more enjoyment? Make it easier for you?"

Enjoyment and ease conjured up parks and picnics, which for one of his staff conjured up the word "Strawberry."

But then they remembered the power of that "B" sound. "Strawberry" was scratched for "Blackberry." The BlackBerry was born.
    Plus this:

Research In Motion hired Lexicon in 1998 to name their new two-way pager. RIM came with several ideas, including EasyMail, MegaMail, and ProMail. Based on interviews with San Francisco Bay Area commuters, Lexicon determined that referring to e-mail in the name would induce stress in users. Encouraging RIM to choose a name that larger competitors would never think of, Lexicon proposed BlackBerry. The second B was capitalized because a linguistic study funded by Lexicon suggested that the letter "B" is, in The New Yorker '​s words, "one of the most 'reliable' in any language". Lexicon research also suggested that repetition of the B would promote relaxation in users.
    Lexicon Branding - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    bungaboy, sidhuk, rarsen and 12 others like this.
    04-12-15 08:43 AM
    OT referring to Related Technologies and IoT

Local Insurance company offering reduced costs for car insurance when permitting access to driving data recordings. Publicity is that up to 25% reduced costs but typically more like 12%. Before this was a box in the car, but can now be installed on the smartphone. Careful thought when getting on rollercoaster rides, can provide scary inputs to the Insurance company and cancel reductions. Note: Have it on the F1 vehicle
    I don't feel like having the insurance companies track every move I make. I'll pay the extra 25%.
    bungaboy, 3MIKE, CDM76 and 2 others like this.
    04-12-15 10:22 AM
    I don't feel like having the insurance companies track every move I make. I'll pay the extra 25%.
    A wise choice IMO.
    04-12-15 12:31 PM
    A wise choice IMO.
    A very wise choice

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 03:14 PM
    From the 'A Canadian in Manchester' Channel:
    C0022DEDC

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20150412_131910.png

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 03:20 PM
    Agreed. With my driving, my insurance would go UP. LoL. Besides, it's one more thing cops can get a search warrant for to prove driving behavior should you get into accident. And I don't trust that the insurance app is secure. Just a gut feeling. LoL

Posted via CB10
    3MIKE, awindsr and Shanerredflag like this.
    04-12-15 04:03 PM
    OT:
    A bit of RIM/BlackBerry history, for this Sunday morning...

"They wanted something like EasyMail, MegaMail, ProMail," Placek noted.
    I actually laughed out loud when I read that because those definitely sound like the kinds of names the guys at RIM would come up with. Thank goodness they went with BlackBerry!

Posted while peeking and flowing on my incredible BBQ10! 
    CDM76 and 3MIKE like this.
    04-12-15 05:49 PM
    From the 'A Canadian in Manchester' Channel:
    C0022DEDC

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150412_131910.png 
Views:	2378 
Size:	547.5 KB 
ID:	347132

Posted via CB10

B] Hey Dusdal !!![/B]

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-first-day-official-spring.jpg

For me, it is officially Spring today! I'm a sucker for pics of Morgans, thanks!
    04-12-15 07:23 PM
113,251 ... 33213322332333243325 ...