View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Can't sleep till tomorrow !! Lol
    Same. Barcelona is several hours ahead of us. So, it'd be 8.30AM there in 6 hours from now!
    03-01-15 07:38 PM
    Agreed Shane. Call me a traditionalists but I will always prefer a handcrafted timepiece. Much like a six speed manual gearbox. The sheer joy of rowing the gears yourself. Eventually these time old traditions give way to technology not necessarily for the better imo.

Posted by my fabulous Passport
    Severely off topic
    Yes, an excllent example of an automatic transmission selector gone really bad, the 2015 dodge ram. Wtf a dial slector!

Also off-topic, how the, heck do I use the keyboad in this thread to turn to the next page? I never have the alt key visible

On-topic,

Big thanks to all you who fill a dummy like me in with info, insight and interpretation ,

I'm long BlackBerry hold because of the confidence, I get from this thread, bought Psdv, at $4 thanks to Morgan

And I know ultimately, I am responsible for my trading actions

Thanks agin

Posted via CB10
    3MIKE, bspence87, Corbu and 5 others like this.
    03-01-15 07:43 PM
    Let's place bets.

High of 8% tomorrow and will close around 4% gained.

#BBFactCheck
    03-01-15 08:20 PM
    Let's place bets.

High of 8% tomorrow and will close around 4% gained.

#BBFactCheck
    I am in. High of 10%. Close with 7% gain.
    03-01-15 08:38 PM
    OK, high 11%, close 10% gain
    03-01-15 08:42 PM
    High of 6 finish at 3.5

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 08:59 PM
    Just a building block on what Morga+8 has already said earlier about BBRY going forward. This is a great video identifying the pattern going forward and the price expectation

Posted via Money making BlackBerry Passport!
    Ok, who here made that?

Lagoon??

)
    JLagoon likes this.
    03-01-15 09:03 PM
    High of 7%, finish at 5.5%. Low of 3.8% (after initial jump)

A little slightly off-topic. Got the lady a white one for Valentines Day. She loves it! We were just messing around and she wants to rock them like this for a while:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20150129_035922.jpg
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20150129_035855.jpg
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20150129_035753.jpg

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 09:11 PM
    Folks, its a Sunday okay...what are we all doing perusing this thread.
    I'd say "Trying to get a strategic advantage for Monday".
    La Emperor likes this.
    03-01-15 09:13 PM
    Looks like wild pandas. lol
    03-01-15 09:45 PM
    Nothing really new, but some good bits:
    https://www.digitalnewsasia.com/pers...-of-blackberry
    BES12: The future of BlackBerry?

At the Mobile World Congress a year ago, BlackBerry chief executive officer (CEO) John Chen introduced BlackBerry Enterprise Service 12 (BES12), a significant upgrade to its BES10 enterprise mobility management software.

Not only does BES12 support competing platforms like iOS, Android and Windows, it also brings together previous versions of BlackBerry’s platforms under one single infrastructure – a major relief for enterprise customers who had deployed both the recent BlackBerry 10 handsets, as well as legacy BlackBerry 7 devices.

BES12 finally became available in November last year, and it arrived with a new, two-tier subscription pricing model – Silver and Gold – with add-on pricing for enhanced support, encrypted messaging, VPN (virtual private network) access and BlackBerry Blend, that allows users to access their corporate data from any device.

The cost per device per year starts from US$23 for a Silver subscription, all the way up to US$110 per device per year with the bells and whistles included in a Gold subscription.

In an e-mail interview with Digital News Asia (DNA), IDC’s vice president of Asia Pacific Client Devices, Bryan Ma noted that BlackBerry has a clear advantage in this space.

“One of the key assets that BlackBerry is banking on is indeed its legacy enterprise customer base. It doesn’t matter if employees have already started using other devices like iPhones; BES12 has the ability to manage other operating systems, all while touting its reputation for being extremely secure, as well as being able to manage any lingering BlackBerry devices if there are any,” Ma said.

The key to the company’s recovery, he added, “is the ability to transform itself into an enterprise software player.”

Arguably, that’s why the future success of BlackBerry hinges on the take-up of BES12. At an investor briefing that coincided with the release of BES12, Chen (pic) said software revenue is expected to double in FY16 to US$500 million, and that a Fortune 10 client had plans to use BES12 to manage non-BlackBerry devices.

It also brought Samsung Electronics on board as a partner reseller of BES12, a tie-up that has led to reports in January this year that the South Korean smartphone giant is looking to acquire or make a significant investment in BlackBerry, which both companies have denied.

That doesn’t mean BlackBerry is giving up on the hardware front. Even though the company’s market share fell almost 70% in 2014 from a year ago, according to IDC’s latest data on mobile operating systems, the research firm noted that the BlackBerry’s CEO “anticipates 10 million units will be shipped in 2015, returning the company to profitability and marking a 72% increase over the 5.7 million units shipped in 2014.”

10 million can be seen as a decent target, primarily driven by BlackBerry’s latest devices, the Passport and Classic.

But as Ma observed, “Yes, there are of course still going to be diehards clinging to BlackBerry devices, but the reality is that those are just a niche now. The good thing is that BlackBerry recognises that and is no longer trying to be the mass-market consumer phenomenon that it was in the past.”
    And a great week to everyone!
    Last edited by Corbu; 03-01-15 at 10:28 PM.
    03-01-15 10:12 PM
    This is the song I always listen to whether to remind of me where we have been, or where we are going.
    This song has gotten me through some tough times.
    I have been listening to it a bit more thinking about BBRY and the patience it has required to be a shareholder. I know better days are ahead...............................

03-02-15 02:07 AM
    More partnerships!
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/blackb...080000812.html

Global customers show support for BES Monitoring Global customers show support for BES Monitoring
    Marketwired
    BlackBerry 1 hour ago

BARCELONA, SPAIN--(Marketwired - Mar 2, 2015) - MOBILE WORLD CONGRESS 2015 - BlackBerry Limited (BBRY)(BB.TO), a global leader in mobile communications, announced today that customers and partners from around the world are enhancing the value of BES12, a cross-platform EMM solution by BlackBerry�, by adopting BES Monitoring solutions available from BlackBerry. BES12 provides expanded, cross-platform EMM capabilities that can manage any mobile deployment model such as BYOD, COPE and COBO, and is built on BlackBerry's trusted and secure network.

BES Monitoring solutions from ISV partners - GSX Monitor and Analyzer for BlackBerry and ISEC7 EMM Advanced Service Monitoring for BlackBerry - give customers the ability to access real-time monitoring, automated trend reporting and availability forecasting of BES12, allowing issues to be identified immediately. In addition, the ability to monitor BES12 allows customers to prevent downtime and critical impact to mobile infrastructure, and contributes to a high-level of end-user satisfaction.

"An important advantage of our partnerships with GSX and ISEC7 is our ability to provide BES monitoring solutions directly to our customers as part of our expanded enterprise solutions portfolio," said Billy Ho, Executive Vice President, Enterprise Products and Value Added Solutions, BlackBerry. "Both GSX Monitor and Analyzer for BlackBerry and ISEC7 EMM Advanced Service Monitoring for BlackBerry complement our BES12 architecture and provides our enterprise customers with the level of control and management that they are seeking."

GSX Monitor and Analyzer for BlackBerry:

GSX Monitor and Analyzer is a completely agentless, intuitive monitoring and reporting solution that enables administrators and IT managers to monitor the performance and availability of BES12 from a user perspective. GSX Monitor and Analyzer provides real-time monitoring from a single user interface, and troubleshoots the entire messaging and collaboration infrastructure connected to the BlackBerry environment. This solution provides extensive reporting features, automated trend reports as well as forecasting on availability, performance and usage of the infrastructure. GSX customers and partners such as NovaLink, Inergex and Arrow Communications count on GSX Monitor and Anlayzer to complement their BES12 deployment. Here is what NovaLink had to say about their partnership with GSX and the value of BES12:

"The ability to manage BlackBerry smartphones, iPhones and Androids is a business requirement for most of our clients. With BES12, we are able to meet those needs, bringing out the best in each mobile operating system. Every day, we hear of information falling into the wrong hands, so security is a top priority. BES12 and BBM Protected ensure that personal data is always protected, even if it gets into the wrong hands. It is important that the systems running the mobile communications are monitored as well. With the use of GSX Monitor and Analyzer, we can manage the infrastructure of the whole chain, the mail server and the database." - Zekeria Oezdemir, Head of Technology at NovaLink.

ISEC7 EMM Advanced Service Monitoring for BlackBerry:

ISEC7 EMM Advanced Service Monitoring for BlackBerry is a web-based monitoring and management platform which allows IT administrators to view real-time information about the entire mobile infrastructure, as well as perform duties in order to meet the on-going demands of mobile device users. ISEC7 EMM ASM facilitates the use of very complex infrastructures and delivers all relevant information to keep business processes running smoothly and keep costs under control. Customers such as the Munich Airport, Vodafone, Dascher and BNP Paribus trust in ISEC7 EMM ASM for BES monitoring. Here's what Munich Airport had to say about ISEC7's EMM ASM and their BlackBerry solution:

"For us, the BlackBerry solution and ISEC7 EMM ASM are the ideal combination of communications and management. The components of the BES infrastructure as well as ISEC7's EMM ASM fulfill our high demands regarding security and reliability; ensure efficient communications between our mobile staff and excellent administration. With ISEC7 we have found a competent partner who supports us professionally in all matters regarding our BlackBerry solution." - The Munich Airport.

For more information on BES12, visit: BlackBerry Enterprise Service 12 ? BES 12 ? Download BES 12 - United States. For additional information on BES Monitoring Solutions, please visit: BlackBerry Enterprise apps ? BlackBerry Products & Services - Canada.

About BlackBerry

A global leader in mobile communications, BlackBerry� revolutionized the mobile industry when it was introduced in 1999. Today, BlackBerry aims to inspire the success of our millions of customers around the world by continuously pushing the boundaries of mobile experiences. Founded in 1984 and based in Waterloo, Ontario, BlackBerry operates offices in North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific and Latin America. The Company trades under the ticker symbols "BB" on the Toronto Stock Exchange and "BBRY" on the NASDAQ. For more information, visit Cell Phones, Smartphones & Mobile Phones from BlackBerry.com.
    Media
    BlackBerry Media Relations
    (519) 888-7465 x77273
    [email protected]
    03-02-15 03:45 AM
    and another

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/blackb...080000460.html

BlackBerry Partners with interRAI to Deliver Efficient Data Collection Solutions in Healthcare
    Marketwired
    BlackBerry 1 hour ago

BARCELONA, SPAIN--(Marketwired - Mar 2, 2015) - MOBILE WORLD CONGRESS 2015 - BlackBerry Limited (BBRY)(BB.TO), a global leader in mobile communications, announced today it will provide software and support to interRAI Canada to assist them in developing mobile versions of intake screening and questionnaires for healthcare running on BlackBerry's secure end-to-end mobile solution. These custom screening applications will mobilize assessment tools and assist interRAI in their studies. The applications will be developed for the BlackBerry 10 platform and leverage the end-to-end security provided by BES12, a cross-platform EMM solution by BlackBerry�, to improve outcomes in acute care and mental health for patients.

interRAI Canada is a research, education and knowledge exchange cluster based at the School of Public Health and Health Systems at the University of Waterloo. Its focus is on promoting innovations in data, evidence, and application systems for the health and social service sectors.

"It is critical for us to have the ability to mobilize the interRAI assessment and screening systems to conduct our research and to allow healthcare workers to provide better quality care," said John Hirdes, PhD and Professor, from interRAI Canada. "Our partnership with BlackBerry gives us a secure mobile platform to mobilize our applications and access to an experienced and innovative technology partner in the healthcare field. BlackBerry provides end-to-end healthcare solutions and we're very pleased that we have their support with our initiatives."

The partnership announced today will focus on two very important initiatives. The first will be the development of a time trial application that will track nurses' time per-patient with the goal of improving outcomes in caring for patients with mental health issues. The second initiative is to develop an application that will mobilize an assessment and screening questionnaire that nurses can use to allow them to evaluate the overall health of a patient. Mobilizing the interRAI systems will improve the efficacy in acute care, increase adoption of the questionnaire and improve the quality of care to frail older persons in hospitals. Once developed, these applications will be used in clinical trials across interRAI's global network of doctors, nurses and health practitioners.

"We're excited to be partnering closely with interRAI on these two projects to provide innovative solutions for healthcare workers, and ultimately to provide better care for patients," said Marty Beard, COO at BlackBerry. "BlackBerry delivers a secure cross-platform, deeply integrated communications engine for the exchange of health information and our partnership with interRAI underscores our ongoing commitment to being at the forefront of innovation in healthcare."

BlackBerry is the leading platform for secure mobile communications and cross-platform application management. The BlackBerry platform enables solutions that provides organizations in healthcare with the best in security and privacy of sensitive data while supporting HIPAA compliant environments.

About BlackBerry

A global leader in mobile communications, BlackBerry� revolutionized the mobile industry when it was introduced in 1999. Today, BlackBerry aims to inspire the success of our millions of customers around the world by continuously pushing the boundaries of mobile experiences. Founded in 1984 and based in Waterloo, Ontario, BlackBerry operates offices in North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific and Latin America. The Company trades under the ticker symbols "BB" on the Toronto Stock Exchange and "BBRY" on the NASDAQ. For more information, visit Cell Phones, Smartphones & Mobile Phones from BlackBerry.com.

Forward-looking statements in this news release are made pursuant to the "safe harbor" provisions of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and applicable Canadian securities laws. When used herein, words such as "expect", "anticipate", "estimate", "may", "will", "should", "intend", "believe", and similar expressions, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are based on estimates and assumptions made by BlackBerry Limited in light of its experience and its perception of historical trends, current conditions and expected future developments, as well as other factors that BlackBerry believes are appropriate in the circumstances. Many factors could cause BlackBerry's actual results, performance or achievements to differ materially from those expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements, including those described in the "Risk Factors" section of BlackBerry's Annual Information Form, which is included in its Annual Report on Form 40-F (copies of which filings may be obtained at Welcome to the SEDAR Web Site / Bienvenue au Site Web SEDAR or U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission | Homepage). These factors should be considered carefully, and readers should not place undue reliance on BlackBerry's forward-looking statements. BlackBerry has no intention and undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law.

BlackBerry and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. BlackBerry is not responsible for any third-party products or services.
    Media
    BlackBerry Media Relations
    (519) 888-7465 x77273
    [email protected]
    03-02-15 03:46 AM
    And secusmart rolls out secure call subscription service in Germany. 16 bucks a month....Nice.

Classically Posted.
    03-02-15 04:05 AM
    7 Press Releases and we haven't touched on the devices portfolio yet. If the stock isn't green today, I don't know when it will.
    03-02-15 04:08 AM
    BYOL(Bring your own License), BlackBerry is the only company offering this I think.

For a complete list of all press releases see here: http://press.blackberry.com/

Classically Posted.
    3MIKE, Superfly_FR, W Hoa and 7 others like this.
    03-02-15 04:13 AM
    BYOL(Bring your own License), BlackBerry is the only company offering this I think.

For a complete list of all press releases see here: BlackBerry Press Room - Official News, Events & Product Releases - Press Releases

Classically Posted.
    Yes, that's correct. The first and only company to offer this. The one thing that confused me was, isn't the whole point of BES12 is so that the IT manager at work could effectively manage the device? I understand BES12 is more than just that, but I was a little confused.
    Superfly_FR and La Emperor like this.
    03-02-15 04:28 AM
    Yes, that's correct. The first and only company to offer this. The one thing that confused me was, isn't the whole point of BES12 is so that the IT manager at work could effectively manage the device? I understand BES12 is more than just that, but I was a little confused.
    Yeah...I'm not clear on this either (early here), hopefully more details surface as the day unfolds.

Classically Posted.
    03-02-15 04:32 AM
    And there we go with BES12 in the cloud !!!!
    P.S: An opportunity I won't miss for my business. Stay tuned.

BlackBerry announces new cross-platform BES12 Cloud for Enterprises and SMBs | CrackBerry.com
    03-02-15 04:49 AM
    I think BES cloud will be the most interesting and exciting new release, should be a game changer!
    Shanerredflag and Superfly_FR like this.
    03-02-15 04:51 AM
    You can have BlackBerry security or...which would you choose?

Classically Posted.
    Corbu, morganplus8 and La Emperor like this.
    03-02-15 04:56 AM
    BYOL Bring Your Own Licence

BARCELONA, SPAIN--(Marketwired - Mar 2, 2015) - MOBILE WORLD CONGRESS 2015 - BlackBerry Limited (BBRY)(BB.TO), a global leader in mobile communications, announced today that mobile operators from around the world, ... will provide BES12 Enhanced SIM-Based Licensing (ESBL) for their customers.

Mobile operators using ESBL are able to provide customers with one monthly bill to subscribe to BlackBerry EMM services and BES12, a cross platform EMM solution. BlackBerry is the only EMM provider that is able to offer this service. The ESBL offering will support iOS, Android™, Windows Phone� and BlackBerry� 10 smartphones.

With ESBL, enterprise customers will be able to:

Get one monthly bill which consolidates BlackBerry's EMM services as a bundled package along with airtime, data plan and other wireless features, such as MMS.

Receive "pay as you go" detailed monthly billing, and the ability to consolidate all users in an organization on one monthly bill. Billing will be immediately stopped if users are no longer accessing services.

Take advantage of the only BYOD solution that also provides Bring Your Own License (BYOL) where enterprise employees can purchase their own BES12 EMM license directly through their mobile operator and be billed in the same way as for their voice and data services.
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/global...080000933.html
    3MIKE, Corbu, rarsen and 8 others like this.
    03-02-15 05:38 AM
    After hours, or should I say before, starting to move 1.1% up !
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    03-02-15 05:49 AM
    BlackBerry Takes to the Cloud in Bid to Attract Small Businesses - Bloomberg Business

(Bloomberg) -- BlackBerry Ltd. is heading for the cloud.

The Canadian smartphone maker said its core mobile device management service, known as BES12, will now be available for users who don’t want to run it off computers in their offices.

The new offering targets small and medium-sized businesses as well as departments of larger companies that might manage their own smartphones, Chief Operating Officer Marty Beard said by phone. “It’ll have a significant impact on our ability to attract a lot more buyers that are interested only in the cloud model,” he said.

BlackBerry has traded on its reputation for security to sell its products to governments and corporations in regulated industries, who often require software to be run on-premise. Beard said the cloud product is cheaper to set up while maintaining the company’s high standards for security.

The move fits into BlackBerry’s plan to broaden the range of customers for its products. The Waterloo, Ontario-based company has worked to make its technology compatible with phones made by other providers and signed deals with Google Inc. and Samsung Electronics Co. to integrate those companies’ mobile business tools into BES12.

Beard declined to comment on when the cloud product would increase revenue, but said it would be available in late March at a per-device charge of $23 to $90 a month, depending on the level of support services.
    03-02-15 06:06 AM
113,256 ... 32313232323332343235 ...