View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    for BB Passport?
    Was it not already announced that Verizon would follow at month end? ... so AT&T launches first in the US followed shortly thereafter by Verizon... well done CEO chen!...

Let's get back in the stores and in the minds of the USA.... and start to change perception about the Blackberry Brand... via Classic and Passport!

Posted via CB10
    02-16-15 05:55 PM
    There was a news post about Verizon offering the Classic on Feb 26th... and wonder if the PP will be next soon there after.
    Why are you trying to get your hopes up on a VZW Passport? There's been no word (other than "no") about them offering it.

Given the time that's passed and the lead time to make a CDMA variant, VZW would wait for a Passport 2 rather than release a flagship phone a year after its been in the market.
    02-16-15 06:17 PM
    So it's gonna be a short week but I dunno, I think it's gonna be a great week ... maybe it's the booze and Leonard Skynard!!
    bungaboy likes this.
    02-16-15 06:25 PM
    Oh yes, that's right....CDMA....

Well ....having VZW on board sooner than later means that the $100 party starts sooner....lol
    02-16-15 06:29 PM
    Wonder how many shares I can afford to rack up before this jumps and then takes off to the $100 party?

Posted via Passport
    02-16-15 06:41 PM
    LCJR, Did you get the Passport?

Posted via Passport
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    02-16-15 06:59 PM
    It might be old news but short interest on nasdaq as of January 30 it is down to 97,681,923 from 125,367,832

#BBFactCheck
    Bull crap.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-15 09:46 PM
    Bull crap.

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry Limited (BBRY) Short Interest - NASDAQ.com
    rarsen likes this.
    02-16-15 09:52 PM
    It might be old news but short interest on nasdaq as of January 30 it is down to 97,681,923 from 125,367,832

#BBFactCheck
    Sounds good. But when look at the numbers, they've been here many times before. Could easily go up next round. Until shows some consistency I wouldn't put too much weight into the current short interest number.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-15 10:43 PM
    Run shorters run.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-15 11:18 PM
    I thought this was a neat website showing what I believe is a more frequent analysis of a stocks short volume. Here's the link and a BBRY chart.

Daily Short Volume

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry-shorts.png
    02-16-15 11:57 PM
    ... or for those of us who are click-challenged:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20150216_231448.png
    02-17-15 01:19 AM
    OT: Apple forming a team to build cars:
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...-a-car-company

Lmao. They have to build their own cars because they can't make their ****ty OS play nice outside of their grips.

I can hardly wait:
    - you have to use AppleFuel at $1.89/litre. That's only $22.68 to fill it's 12L tank
    - power windows are not available, but they have invented iSpeedCrank which monitors your cranking speed
    - features a 1.1L engine, which works great to propel it's high-sheen tinfoil frame and body.
    - there are no customization options, but you have two colours to choose from
    - it's the greatest car ever produced - it will make you happier and everyone will have one.

Only $149,990

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 01:57 AM
    I thought this was a neat website showing what I believe is a more frequent analysis of a stocks short volume. Here's the link and a BBRY chart.
    Seems to confirm one of my intuitions; where we had +/- 50% of volume moved by shorts on low volumes previously (January), seems the trend is dying ... (hope my language and huge approximation makes sense lol)

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png
    02-17-15 05:01 AM
    Here's an extremely in depth review of the Passport.

02-17-15 05:35 AM
    LCJR, Did you get the Passport?

Yep, although it's being used as a tablet via wifi right now. Don't want to jump onto AT&T because I may be relocating overseas in the very near future. Then it will be my daily driver instead of the Q10. Man, this is one powerful device! Everything about it just screams Sexy power. Lol

Posted via Passport
    02-17-15 05:37 AM
    OT ... music interlude
    Warning : muscled lirycs.
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png

You hate me don't you? / You hate my.. ? The Blacker The Berry
    02-17-15 05:46 AM

Lmao. They have to build their own cars because they can't make their ****ty OS play nice outside of their grips.

I can hardly wait:
    - you have to use AppleFuel at $1.89/litre. That's only $22.68 to fill it's 12L tank
    - power windows are not available, but they have invented iSpeedCrank which monitors your cranking speed
    - features a 1.1L engine, which works great to propel it's high-sheen tinfoil frame and body.
    - it's the greatest car ever produced - it will make you happier and everyone will have one.

Only $149,990
    Resistance is futile...I. MUST. BUY...
    bungaboy and Mr BBRY like this.
    02-17-15 07:16 AM
    Resistance is futile...I. MUST. BUY...
    The Apple car side mirrors will be iphone4's attached onto selfie sticks.

And they bend.

Posted via CB10
    3MIKE, rarsen, lcjr and 3 others like this.
    02-17-15 07:57 AM
    This thread makes me laugh. A troll makes a snarky comment about Shane's pic (that has a watermark!) and all weekend thread members shower the thread with gorgeous photos taken on their sh!tty Blackberries.

Lol.

Posted via CB10
    3MIKE, lcjr, sidhuk and 5 others like this.
    02-17-15 08:05 AM
    The Apple car side mirrors will be iphone4's attached onto selfie sticks.

And they bend.

Posted via CB10

I had to actually laugh out loud on that one! "Selfie sticks" hahaha Lmao!

Posted via Passport
    02-17-15 08:20 AM
    OT: HALO

Halozyme Therapeutics announces preclinical study results of PEGPH20 published in Molecular Cancer Therapeutics (HALO) : Publication results are summarized as:

PEGPH20 enhances HA-high breast cancer cell killing by trastuzumab and natural killer (NK.V) cells in vitro.
    Upon PEGPH20 application, synapse formation between immune and cancer cells occurs and promotes the killing capacity of NK cells.
    PEGPH20, by removing HA from the cancer cell surface, potentially allows greater contact of NK cells to tumor cells, a key process involved in antibody-dependent cell-mediated cytotoxicity of cancer cells.
    bungaboy, rarsen, lcjr and 9 others like this.
    02-17-15 08:42 AM
    Five Ways That Apple Is Already Positioned to Be a Car Company - Bloomberg Business

I can hardly wait:

Only $149,990

Posted via CB10
    I think that it can be done with their big overseas cash pile. For example, buy out the McLaren group (if the two owners are willing) and make little McLaren iApple cars. Imagine a McLaren F1 car that sounds like Siri for about $60K. That niche is wide open IMO.
    02-17-15 08:51 AM
    I think that it can be done with their big overseas cash pile. For example, buy out the McLaren group (if the two owners are willing) and make little McLaren iApple cars. Imagine a McLaren F1 car that sounds like Siri for about $60K. That niche is wide open IMO.
    No no no....they won't buy something that is sexy...they will start with a Yugo and convince you (over many years) that it's awesome. I can see the ads now...skinny jean wearing bearded young men piling into the iYugo, off for a really great concert experience.

Classically Posted.
    plasmid_boy, 3MIKE, lcjr and 8 others like this.
    02-17-15 09:01 AM
    Looks like BBRY is having its usual morning spike. Check out this trend. A guy posted it on StockTwits a few days ago.

Are the shorts using the morning volume to cover slowly every morning?

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-original_32159856.jpg

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    02-17-15 09:10 AM
113,256 ... 32043205320632073208 ...