View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    This is the reason I don't post as much anymore, people coming on this thread are acting like they have something up their *** either too pro bbry or anti bbry. We formed a nice group here sharing information and to learn from each other if you want to respond to a regular contributor like that then **** off or don't reply with a snarky remark like that.

You may report me now

Posted via CB10
    This is actually a Pro BlackBerry thread. If you don't like it there are plenty of other threads to hang out in. If you don't like it then ce est la vie

Posted via CB10
    02-02-15 05:50 PM
    This is actually a Pro BlackBerry thread. If you don't like it there are plenty of other threads to hang out in. If you don't like it then ce est la vie

Posted via CB10
    Or maybe if you don't like the content here then you can go somewhere else because no one is complaining but you. Don't let the door hit you on the way out

Posted via CB10
    awindsr likes this.
    02-02-15 05:59 PM
    Or maybe if you don't like the content here then you can go somewhere else because no one is complaining but you. Don't let the door hit you on the way out

Posted via CB10
    But I support BlackBerry and buy shares.

Posted via CB10
    RLTurn77 likes this.
    02-02-15 06:09 PM
    OT from the Related Technologies files. I am also of the <I support BBRY and I buy shares !> crowd for a variety of personal choices: some of which are improved technologies and innovation, bang for the buck, improved security, etc. I have a preference for maintaining ample choices and seek value as per certain criteria from educated choices -- this site being a source of such. It is true that certain things I resent and certain business practices are not necessarily illegal, among these a company with a Cash Pile of some $178 billion (that's $556 for every American) with some lingering open questions. Let us improve available information and where our selections at times need to be compared to other choices, where the differences and benefits become even more evident and provide more enjoyment from my BB selection.
    lcjr, Corbu, Shanerredflag and 7 others like this.
    02-02-15 06:11 PM
    But I support BlackBerry and buy shares.

Posted via CB10
    You can support blackberry as much as you want, what you can't do is come in here to tell a valuable contributor to post elsewhere. That is being a **** and not welcomed here

Last i will say on this matter

Posted via CB10
    Corbu, cjcampbell, rarsen and 8 others like this.
    02-02-15 06:21 PM
    I also didn't like the Apple post. Please read the title of this thread.!

Posted via CB10
    02-02-15 06:25 PM
    You can support blackberry as much as you want, what you can't do is come in here to tell a valuable contributor to post elsewhere. That is being a **** and not welcomed here

Last i will say on this matter

Posted via CB10
    Do you promise

Posted via CB10
    02-02-15 06:25 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yes this is a pro BlackBerry thread. But, it also strives to be a well mannered pro BlackBerry thread as well.

No need to be rude here to posters, who have been here for quite some time.
    lcjr, Corbu, cjcampbell and 12 others like this.
    02-02-15 06:32 PM

Posted via CB10
    See message above please.
    02-02-15 06:33 PM

Posted via CB10
    I usually enjoy the content on this thread, as long as people are keeping on topic.

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    02-02-15 06:33 PM
  11. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Mobl reporting... will also provide some clues on how bbry BES12 doing...

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20150203_093204.png
    02-02-15 06:35 PM

Posted via CB10
    Dude...you're out of line. Perhaps re-read Corbus comments and show a little self control please.

Classically Posted.
    Last edited by Shanerredflag; 02-02-15 at 06:56 PM.
    Corbu, bungaboy, rarsen and 7 others like this.
    02-02-15 06:38 PM
    This has always been a place to express opinion on a variety of topics and talk BlackBerry issues and other corporations that may have an effect on BlackBerry, which effects us all. I don't mind learning what other businesses are doing, especially those that are in the same type business we are here supporting. What's that saying..... keep your friends close and your enemies even closer?

Have a great evening everyone and lets hope for some great news of some type this week. Lots of posts about software updates.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-15 06:41 PM
    See message above please.
    Just like some people wish to control what other people post, the same rules apply. **** should stay where it belongs. Posting Apple article here is really the wrong thing to be posting. Sorry folks, but don't rule unless you want to follow the rules.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-15 06:42 PM
    I salute all those who do excellent work informing their BB colleagues, contributing to maintain an excellent technical and investing solution:
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-there_are_two_kinds_of_people.jpg
    02-02-15 06:59 PM
    come on guys its the first day of the week and you are already arguing. knock it off or some of you are going to once again be on the sidelines
    02-02-15 07:00 PM
    OT: Flashback

kadakn01, Shanerredflag and Corbu like this.
    02-02-15 07:07 PM
    Oh heck yeah! You see all that hair!! Dang, reminds me of my younger days when I looked like KC from KC and the Sunshine Band! Lmao!

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and Corbu like this.
    02-02-15 07:16 PM

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and Corbu like this.
    02-02-15 07:18 PM
    I respect your opinion, bbjdog. And the last thing that I wanted to do was stir things up. Not my style.

I guess we don't have the same interpretation of that WSJ article. You view it as an "Apple post". I view it as a "smartphone industry" post which is of interest to all the players out there, many of which are mentioned in that article. Among other things, the mere fact that it is stated that Apple might have been able to make 90% of the profits in the mobile market in the last quarter should concern us all. It could also be viewed as validating JC's strategy over the last 15 months. Finally, it could be food for thought for those who believe that, insofar as hardware is concerned, BBRY should concentrate its efforts on high end niche devices taking, to a certain extent, a page out of Apple's book.

But this is just my opinion.

As for posting Apple stuff in this thread, I think my track record speaks for itself.

Cheers,
    02-02-15 07:25 PM
    I respect your opinion, bbjdog. And the last thing that I wanted to do was stir things up. Not my style.

I guess we don't have the same interpretation of that WSJ article. You view it as an "Apple post". I view it as a "smartphone industry" post which is of interest to all the players out there, many of which are mentioned in that article. Among other things, the mere fact that it is stated that Apple might have been able to make 90% of the profits in the mobile market in the last quarter should concern us all. It could also be viewed as validating JC's strategy over the last 15 months. Finally, it could be food for thought for those who believe that, insofar as hardware is concerned, BBRY should concentrate its efforts on high end niche devices taking, to a certain extent, a page out of Apple's book.

But this is just my opinion.

As for posting Apple stuff in this thread, I think my track record speaks for itself.

Cheers,

A link would have been enough. It doesn't matter, that's yesterdays news as of now!
    Cheers!

CDM76 likes this.
    02-02-15 07:41 PM
    Can't we all just get along? Cheers Hakuna Matata

Tour 9630 > Bold 9650 > Q10 > Classic or Passport???
    Mr BBRY likes this.
    02-02-15 08:11 PM
    Can't we all just get along? Cheers Hakuna Matata

OK. FOUL! Zydub, you crossed the line with that post!

How do you ban someone? Or at least give a time out?

Hate that movie and especially that song. LOL
    02-02-15 08:38 PM
    I usually enjoy the content on this thread, as long as people are keeping on topic.

Posted via CB10
    No worries. Seems like we all have a bad day every once in a while. All is good. I support blackberry and I buy shares. But some times I sell BlackBerry shares to make money while continue to support BlackBerry. Cheers.

Posted using BlackBerry passport.
    02-02-15 10:01 PM
    It's a long way back and no doubt SF will wake soon and may have an opinion but I'm not clear about any rule on posts about competing products.

I'm pretty sure today there were articles posted on competing MDMs, competing in-car systems and a passing mention or two of another fruit brand.

There are general rules about civility though. Easy enough to ignore an article you aren't Interested in but that little pointless flame slap-fight was more obnoxious and each post ended up being looked at.

Posted with my flash Passport
    02-02-15 10:26 PM
113,256 ... 31793180318131823183 ...