View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    It is perhaps one of the greatest parts of the internet. There is an old saying "Sunshine is the best disinfectant". The sun shines if you know where to look for it. Anyone can post instantly to the world, no need for TV or publisher. Those willing to do their due diligence have always been rewarded. Even more so in this age.
    True...but man.... there is some "pollution" still happening.....looks to be diminishing though.....atleast there are clear skies on the near horizon.

And when there is clear skies, there is sunshine...

And when there is sunshine, there is GREEEEENNN!!!!
    01-30-15 11:41 AM
    Ford are still not confirming which vehicles will get SYNC3, but have told us that the aggressive rollout will surprise you. When asked if there’s a chance that the company could draw a line in a sand and every vehicle produced after that day rolls out with SYNC3, the answer was interesting. The question of upgradability was also raised as many SYNC2 owners are keen to know where they stand.

We are told that while no official upgrade path is to be offered, the physical dimensions of SYNC 3 are exactly the same as SYNC 2, so there’s potential for a hardware upgrade. If you’re one of the more than 10 million SYNC owners, you should know those two versions will continue to be supported.

The decision to move SYNC3 to QNX was the right one | techAU
    I run across this interesting blog last night. The author was at CES 2015 and a guest of Ford.
    Note the aggressive planned rollout of Sync3, whatever that means. Also Ford reported earnings yesterday so there maybe some tidbits there.

I like the potential for Sync2 to get upgraded to Sync3. There are 10 million systems?? I believe ( don't quote me on that ). Given the same physical dimension of the systems as per author and the modular approach of putting together the hardware systems, there is a good chance it may happen.
    01-30-15 12:08 PM
    01-30-15 12:16 PM
    01-30-15 12:21 PM
    Paul Harris from Avenue Investment Management was taking calls on BNN last night. Someone called in asking about Blackberry. My impression was that his knowledge of the company and the stock was gleaned solely from whatever he was hearing/reading from the mainstream media like the G&M. He said that Amazon would be a good buyer. He discouraged the caller from getting involved in the stock because "Blackberry won't exist a year from now."

01-30-15 12:30 PM
    Paul Harris from Avenue Investment Management was taking calls on BNN last night. Someone called in asking about Blackberry. My impression was that his knowledge of the company and the stock was gleaned solely from whatever he was hearing/reading from the mainstream media like the G&M. He said that Amazon would be a good buyer. He discouraged the caller from getting involved in the stock because "Blackberry won't exist a year from now."
    Thanks digitalsurfboard!

Where's the facepalm icon when you need it...

Funny how so many so-called experts seem to have a superficial knowledge of this company. Which does not make them hesitant about giving advice about it, though!

I still claim that we have a vast amount of collective knowledge on this thread. Perhaps more so than they do!

And by the way wasn't "Blackberry won't exist a year from now" the message three years ago, or was it two years ago... or a year ago?
    01-30-15 12:45 PM
    Thanks digitalsurfboard!

Where's the facepalm icon when you need it...

Funny how so many so-called experts seem to have a superficial knowledge of this company. Which does not make them hesitant about giving advice about it, though!

I still claim that we have a vast amount of collective knowledge on this thread. Perhaps more so than they do!
    This is one of a kind place/thread which covers any stock at this level. i dont know if anything else exists out there. members like you make this thread a Gold. it is about time that CB should be protective of this thread's essence. I do have lots of respect for Kevin and Blaze who do understand what is going on here. keep up the good work Gang and lets make some money. I wanna thank Corbu, Morganp8 and others who have respectfully contributed to this thread and hundreds others who have been silently watching and learning from this thread. Thanks SF for creating this thread. have a great weekend Gang. Cheers
    01-30-15 12:54 PM
    This is one of a kind place/thread which covers any stock at this level. i dont know if anything else exists out there. members like you make this thread a Gold. it is about time that CB should be protective of this thread's essence. I do have lots of respect for Kevin and Blaze who do understand what is going on here. keep up the good work Gang and lets make some money. I wanna thank Corbu, Morganp8 and others who have respectfully contributed to this thread and hundreds others who have been silently watching and learning from this thread. Thanks SF for creating this thread. have a great weekend Gang. Cheers
    OT: LoL Our Theme Song. Not for haters nor bashers!

morganplus8, sidhuk, Corbu and 7 others like this.
    01-30-15 01:07 PM
    ^^^^^

Don't you love the bandleader in the red suit?

Great post, Bunga!
    01-30-15 01:26 PM
    GREEEEEEEEEN!!!!!

Tour 9630 > Bold 9650 > Q10 > Classic or Passport???
    01-30-15 01:31 PM
    GREEEEEEEEEN!!!!!

You just has to say it
    Heinz Katchup likes this.
    01-30-15 02:28 PM
    The common denominator to help connect the dots between all of these disparate developments: Data.

“It’s all gonna be about how we all can share data, and how we can do that in a productive and private way," Mike Tinskey, Ford Motor Co.'s global director of electrification and infrastructure, told GreenBiz.

Ford, Nest, the Internet of Things: Can mobility merge with smart energy? | GreenBiz
    This is ( one of the many ) where Project ION is aimed at. Further and deeper collaboration between Ford and BlackBerry should be expected.
    bungaboy likes this.
    GREEEEEEEEEN!!!!!

You did it again?

#BBFactCheck
    GREEEEEEEEEN!!!!!

Jimmy Jinx!
    01-30-15 02:30 PM
    OT. Sort of. Does anyone know what's happening with Amazon today? Up 14% according to my stock app.

Sent from my awesome Z30
    Radagast2012 likes this.
    01-30-15 02:47 PM
    OT. Sort of. Does anyone know what's happening with Amazon today? Up 14% according to my stock app.
    Strange forum for you to visit to find out about Amazon's success with Prime and the parallel success with its share price.
    01-30-15 02:58 PM
    Just curious and obviously not up to date.

Sent from my awesome Z30
    01-30-15 03:09 PM

Sent from my awesome Z30
    Since the market is closed, my take:

They're finally showing numbers that WS likes. They've invested heavily in their services LT in the past and numbers haven't been attractable for WS. AMZN shareholders haven't cared in the past as they have had faith in Bezos. Maybe he'll prove them right now?

FWIW, Eric Schmidt has labeled Amazon as Google's biggest threat.
    01-30-15 03:11 PM
    Amazon announced earnings yesterday after-hours and had a fairly major beat on the back of Prime

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 03:12 PM
    Just curious and obviously not up to date.

Sent from my awesome Z30
    As per some headlines, Amazon smashes earnings expectations

45 cents a share reported, vs expectations of 17 cents.
    01-30-15 03:16 PM
    Lol sorry guys....

bungaboy likes this.
    01-30-15 03:20 PM
    Thanks guys.

Sent from my awesome Z30
    01-30-15 03:24 PM
    If you haven't see it yet, I suggest watching the movie, The Drop, on Saturday night. It was one of James Gandolfini 's last movies and there is a connection to the Superbowl game in the script!

BB10 4 ME
    01-30-15 06:14 PM
    OT: Go Leafs Go! Make it 9 straight! LoL

(sorry guys)
    01-30-15 06:28 PM
    If you haven't see it yet, I suggest watching the movie, The Drop, on Saturday night. It was one of James Gandolfini 's last movies and there is a connection to the Superbowl game in the script!

BB10 4 ME
    Yes... I seen it!! And enjoyed it!!

Bob: "Nope, I just tend the bar."

Nice call Stormie.
    StormieTwo likes this.
    01-30-15 06:50 PM
113,256 ... 31743175317631773178 ...