427 37.82%
    OT
    Ben, how was Bistro Teresa?

Posted from my PassPort
    01-22-15 06:07 PM
    OT
    Ben, how was Bistro Teresa?

Posted from my PassPort
    Well, the waiters need more training. They poured way too much wine (Pouilly Fuisse) in my GF's glass. I ended up taking control of the bottle after that. We had waiter after waiter keep asking if we wanted more wine.

The appetizer I had was a shrimp ceviche which was mediocre at best. The mains were very good. Seabass on wild rice and the other dish was shrimp ravoli which was superb!

Spoke to the owner about the issues. She totally got what I was saying.

The best food we have had was at Casa Traditionale near the cathedral. Ala pics I posted. Zoar was our server, an absolutely lovely lady; she brought out a variety of dishes and they were spectacular. Invited her family to come to our home in Kelowna if she comes to Canada.

Posted by my fabulous Passport
    Last edited by bigbadben10; 01-22-15 at 07:07 PM.
    01-22-15 06:35 PM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-facebook-20150122-174309.png

Nice to see Paris back to normal.

Classically Posted.
    01-22-15 06:44 PM
    The interesting question is whether Prem would want to sell to anyone knowing .... Samsung would be forced to buy all of his shares in the open market. Then the stock would be much higher than the deal they could have requested from Prem. I think the paper has it all wrong almost to the point that they are BS'ing us as Samsung won't be trying to dislodge anybody who owns shares this way. They will take the friendly path of buying 10% of the shares in the open market (maybe have that now) make the announcement of such and then proceed to acquire more shares than Prem owns to take the largest minority ownership in the company and sit on the board. At that point, they will invest heavily in BlackBerry and grow the business without the need for Government approval. When you do the math, it is far cheaper to buy shares in the open market, simple as that. Chen would know what Samsung is planning and pre-approve of a seat or two on the board and Samsung would go to the market and do this legally for everyone at a low cost.
    Does BlackBerry have any poison pill or other anti-takeover provisions? Will it matter or even be applicable?
    01-22-15 07:49 PM
    OT:
    BTE too...sorry SF.

Classically Posted.
    I am Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrry SF.

They both look like twins, both are fallowing the sector.
    They are twins!!!

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bte.jpg

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-eca.jpg
    01-22-15 08:09 PM
    Anyone know if this is true or where he got this info?

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.jpg
    01-22-15 08:18 PM
    According to the Gates (Bill and Melinda, not the doors lol) in the latest information letter of their foundation, mobile Internet will be a massive game changer in the next 15 years. Notably for granting banking services access to 2.5 Billions people currently excluded. Great news for women that will be able to gain 'economic power'.

Did I ear someone mocking BlackBerry in 'third world' countries ?
    Maybe some analysts should review some basic knowledge about population outside their state of residence...

Posted via CB10
    I heard that on Jimmy Fallon last night. I could only think of BBM Money

Posted via CB10
    01-22-15 08:22 PM
    Found it. Interested what this iconic device will be.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.jpg
    CDM76, jxnb, kadakn01 and 17 others like this.
    01-22-15 08:23 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	2126 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	329039
    What is interesting is that QNX is generating $200 million a year in revenue.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-15 09:27 PM

Posted via CB10
    Where the source from?

#BBFactCheck
    01-22-15 09:37 PM
    @M8 sir, bbry went nuts this afternoon in the last hour or two before the bell and a quick retreats shortly after. What do you think what might have caused that and what do you think of tomorrow trading will be like.

#BBFactCheck
    01-22-15 09:39 PM

Posted via CB10
    One way to look at it is with it being installed in over 50 million automobiles worldwide that's only $4 a car. That actually sounds pretty cheap.

Posted via CB10
    CDM76, bungaboy, sidhuk and 1 others like this.
    01-22-15 09:46 PM
    Where the source from?

#BBFactCheck
    Just read the article from AD19 I posted a copy of it with my post.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-22-15 09:53 PM
    One way to look at it is with it being installed in over 50 million automobiles worldwide that's only $4 a car. That actually sounds pretty cheap.

Posted via CB10
    Number is 200 million a year. QNX has been installed in 50 million cars in total that's not what they would have put in last year.

Posted via CB10
    theRock1975 likes this.
    01-22-15 09:57 PM
    @M8 sir, bbry went nuts this afternoon in the last hour or two before the bell and a quick retreats shortly after. What do you think what might have caused that and what do you think of tomorrow trading will be like.

#BBFactCheck
    I'm no M8, clearly. But I can't help but notice the mainstream media is shining BBRY in a very negative light today due to JC's piece calling for app neutrality. I see BBRY trading down tomorrow because of this.

Posted with X10 via CB10
    01-22-15 10:05 PM

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	2126 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	329039
    Where did you find this article?

Posted via CB10
    jxnb likes this.
    01-22-15 10:08 PM
    I'm no M8, clearly. But I can't help but notice the mainstream media is shining BBRY in a very negative light today due to JC's piece calling for app neutrality. I see BBRY trading down tomorrow because of this.

Posted with X10 via CB10
    BlackBerry may trade down tomorrow, but if so, I don't think it will be bc of the "app neutrality" comments. Those comments were plastered everywhere today so I don't see that being a game changer for tomorrow if it didn't adversely impact it today. Just my $0.02

Tour 9630 > Bold 9650 > Q10 > Classic or Passport???
    Superfly_FR, 3MIKE, rarsen and 4 others like this.
    01-22-15 10:13 PM
    BlackBerry may trade down tomorrow, but if so, I don't think it will be bc of the "app neutrality" comments. Those comments were plastered everywhere today so I don't see that being a game changer for tomorrow if it didn't adversely impact it today. Just my $0.02

Good point Zay.
    The withdrawal today seems a little strange. Who's behind the big move

#BBFactCheck
    01-22-15 10:20 PM
    This Android app screen shot was posted a few pages back and never got a name. Is it the same app? I thought this one looked pretty slick.

Attachment 328969
    It's called Portfolio Watcher

"Data" the new Greed
    01-22-15 10:41 PM
    Good point Zay.
    The withdrawal today seems a little strange. Who's behind the big move

#BBFactCheck
    My guess is with these rumors still being persistent, shorts don't want to get caught on the wrong side so they're periodically exiting their positions in the short term, which is why we're getting the quick run ups and subsequent sell offs that don't seem to be sustained

01-22-15 10:48 PM
    It's called Portfolio Watcher

"Data" the new Greed
    It's actually called 'My Stocks Portfolio' and it's available in the Amazon app store. But thanks for responding.

Posted with X10 via CB10
    01-22-15 10:54 PM
    Iconic means keyboard.

Praying for a touch though.

Posted via CB10
    CDM76, bungaboy and awindsr like this.
    01-22-15 10:56 PM

Name:	facebook-20150122-174309.png 
Views:	1442 
Size:	272.2 KB 
ID:	329002

Nice to see Paris back to normal.

Classically Posted.
    Are you in Paris ?

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 12:34 AM
    Hi guys, sounds like a good day for us bulls
    Just as a reminder, despite I know how deep Morgan is involved and - God bless him - easy to help us understanding about anything the stocks, we have to keep focused on BBRY ... so please avoid asking about any stock next door.
    Remember, we're part of CrackBerry comunity, not a traders' one !

[I've been quite silent about it since we had almost no new material to discuss ... yet seems the action times are back, so ...]

Attachment 328909

Edit: Ok, ok, you can keep asking about HALO ... it's been here for a while now
    Evening. Gents. Cant help but peek in from time to time with such a hectic schedule. I am on pins and needles with all this (gossip?) lately.

Anyway, I just wanted to first a casted vote for a parallel thread called 'Morgan's Mind'.

Failing that, let's try to spur our crew chief into launching a stocks podcast with a interlude that discusses everything about Morgan 8's.

All in favor?

)
    01-23-15 12:46 AM
    Evening. Gents. Cant help but peek in from time to time with such a hectic schedule. I am on pins and needles with all this (gossip?) lately.

Anyway, I just wanted to first a casted vote for a parallel thread called 'Morgan's Mind'.

Failing that, let's try to spur our crew chief into launching a stocks podcast with a interlude that discusses everything about Morgan 8's.

All in favor?

)
    That's a podcast I would tune into. I have a BBM Meetings account and would love to use it to record something like this.

Posted with X10 via CB10
    01-23-15 12:58 AM
113,250 ... 31533154315531563157 ...