• Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Night boys...leave you with this:

Classically Posted.
    Corbu and bungaboy like this.
    01-07-15 08:48 PM
    Anyone else annoyed they posted 91MM Monthly Active Users back in Sep ER and no update regarding that in Dec ER or today. Odds are that number probably shrank otherwise why wouldn't they advertise it? Any thoughts?

I waited for this number in Dec, then again today and was let down. I feel as though they masked it, by throwing out numbers like 140MM downloads. When it was always about MAU in the past.

In order for BBM to have any perceived value proportionate to other messaging platforms like WhatsApp, SnapChat, and Skype we need to see a growing user base. I probably got 20 people to download BBM when it was released cross platform, but only 1 remains a user. They need to open it up to phone numbers instead of pin to pin.
    CNET and other outlets report the active monthly user reported at CES was 90M so basically static

BlackBerry said it has 90 million active monthly users on BBM, with 70 percent using the service on a daily basis. It also added more than 140 million registrations from iPhone and Android users.
    01-07-15 09:08 PM
    Add one more... our broke student daughter just used her upgrade to grab a Classic. (no coaching from Dad either)

Classically Posted.
    morganplus8, CDM76, Corbu and 14 others like this.
    01-07-15 09:18 PM
    01-07-15 09:19 PM
    Downloading 10.3.1.1154 hybrid autoloader.... can't wait any longer for the roll out as I have no idea how long it will take since t mobile doesn't support bbry

Posted via crackberry10 on my new Z30!
    01-07-15 09:36 PM
    Downloading 10.3.1.1154 hybrid autoloader.... can't wait any longer for the roll out as I have no idea how long it will take since t mobile doesn't support bbry

You would wonder how you ever lived without Blend!
    bungaboy and Mr BBRY like this.
    01-07-15 09:45 PM
    You would wonder how you ever lived without Blend!
    I know this is OT but is there any advantage to using a blitz instead of the search and download feature built into sachesi 2.0.0?
    01-07-15 10:19 PM
    I know this is OT but is there any advantage to using a blitz instead of the search and download feature built into sachesi 2.0.0?
    I didn't use either of them.
    I used the autoloader and then restored from backup. So, I am not sure.
    01-07-15 10:33 PM
    OT ALERT - HALO!

Morgan, you are a BOSS!

I believe the man from the article below could have been in HALO's Phase IB study...if you read the article carefully, you'll find a few key words that seem to be speaking to PEGPH20:

"Pancreas cancer forms a barrier around itself, and we've developed treatments to overcome those barriers through these clinical trials," Dr. Borazanci said."

Stage 4 pancreatic cancer now undetectable in Phoenix man:
    Read more: Stage 4 pancreatic cancer now undetectable in Phoenix man | azfamily.com Phoenix

Stage 4 pancreatic cancer now undetectable in Phoenix man | azfamily.com Phoenix

Halozyme also has trials ongoing at the Virginia G. Piper Cancer Center, the same one referenced in this article If that's the case, this is certainly amazing!!!!
    Thanks!

I did look into those two guys that are "cured" of PC, I tried to calculate the timeline when it was possible for them to receive a private usage of PegPh20 without it being a part of any study. It is possible that something was done last year just prior to the start of their Phase II. I can't say they are related but the data we received today suggests Peg was part of a unique cocktail of drugs that we may never know about because Peg was likely used off-label, HALO can't talk about it either, and, we won't hear about it on Monday or Wednesday of next week when HALO drops more news on us. There is no way they could have mixed a cocktail of PC drugs and delivered them without Peg.

As for the stock price, I see us achieving our $ 18.00/shr resumption of the trend higher, the shorts will deliver us there, we could gap up in the morning and continue higher especially when you think that we could be hearing from some analysts prior to the market opening. I have mentioned it before, I think this stock and ACAD, are and should be, tracking each other in terms of price.

FYI
    I was asked about JCP, the stock popped today, it needs to get above $ 8.00/shr and hold that, then it is heading for $ 10.00/shr. I don't follow it so I won't say anything more than that!

Good night!!
    01-07-15 10:42 PM
    OT: HALO

Hey Morgan sry to bug you with this since there are a lot of questions already but i'm assuming we can forget about TA for now right until we digest all the news and see where the price settles? Just seeing if I need to worry about it being severely overbought so I can set a stop loss order, I just rmb when this PEG study was halted we had the huge drop and TA was not a factor for awhile.

Thanks for everything!
    01-07-15 11:40 PM

Hey Morgan sry to bug you with this since there are a lot of questions already but i'm assuming we can forget about TA for now right until we digest all the news and see where the price settles? Just seeing if I need to worry about it being severely overbought so I can set a stop loss order, I just rmb when this PEG study was halted we had the huge drop and TA was not a factor for awhile.

Thanks for everything!
    I have 50 shares of HALO and 100 shares of THLD.
    My HALO is set to SELL at $16 (Morgan, is that too low?)

THLD is set to SELL at $3.95 (I bought it for $3.90 but then it dropped like hell and is now slowly recovering after months, I just want to get rid of it and set SELL price 5cents higher than my purchase price only to cover brokerage/commission fee). Morgan, wonder if you know anything about THLD? If you do - all I want to know is - is it going to $3.95 soon (within couple of weeks) or is it going to drop again and I should just cut my losses and sell it at ~ $3.5?

Coming back to topic:
    Selling HALO and THLD would free up roughly $1100 - I'd use that to buy CALL options for strike $15, BBRY, Jan 2017.
    01-07-15 11:52 PM
    OT Alert!!

I cannot believe how many people are fuming over flash being removed on bb10! It's an eol product for goodness sake. Adobe is not supporting it for mobile browsing, sites by and large are moving to html5, and that's that. For once we are ahead of the trend. Dont people realize that one a product is no longer supported and updated by the producer it can only be optimized a finite number of times before it's not even a practical endeavor???! And yet they get mad at you for pointing out the facts and claiming you haven't done your research haha. OK end rant.

CDM76, rarsen, bungaboy and 4 others like this.
    01-08-15 12:34 AM
    OT Alert!!

I cannot believe how many people are fuming over flash being removed on bb10! It's an eol product for goodness sake. Adobe is not supporting it for mobile browsing, sites by and large are moving to html5, and that's that. For once we are ahead of the trend. Dont people realize that one a product is no longer supported and updated by the producer it can only be optimized a finite number of times before it's not even a practical endeavor???! And yet they get mad at you for pointing out the facts and claiming you haven't done your research haha. OK end rant.

Insisting on keeping flash is the same attitude that allowed BlackBerry to fall so far behind competitors to begin with.

Posted via CB10
    lcjr, awindsr and helopilot06 like this.
    01-08-15 12:38 AM
    The usual doom and gloom

http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/business/bl...ploy-1.2890138

Posted via CB10
    Email-bomb them your avatar. Perhaps will help to set a positive tone.

Verrri-nice!
    01-08-15 01:23 AM
    Recap of the apparent QNX partnerships: BIG WINS http://www.opptrends.com/2015/01/bla...s-at-ces-2015/

Classically Posted.
    01-08-15 05:04 AM
    IB blurb on medical app: http://www.ibtimes.com/blackberry-lt...qjs0tU.twitter

Classically Posted.
    bungaboy, jxnb, rarsen and 4 others like this.
    01-08-15 06:02 AM
    Anyone interested in tracking Passport and Classic sales via ShopBlackberry? Currently 10,291 Passports and 666 Classics for US and Canada combined.

Simply try to make a large purchase and it will tell you exactly how many in stock.
    And . . . this is news? How?
    01-08-15 06:47 AM
    Blitz is simple, easy and non destructive for dummies like me.
    Mr BBRY likes this.
    01-08-15 06:52 AM
    Some interesting details in latest BNN article. Some insiders saying the AT&T exclusivity deal should help the marketing game for BlackBerry

http://m.bnn.ca/article?url=http%3A%...ome&feedId=318

CB10'n it....via da Z30
    01-08-15 06:53 AM
    01-08-15 07:09 AM
    Wells Fargo revises BlackBerry Q4 earnings lower....... there is a "but" thou.

Seems they feel they are at bottom, and are clear to point out they are "NOT negative" on the stock.

http://www.benzinga.com/analyst-rati...s-lower-sugges

FWIW, I tend to agree this next quarter ER we will finally see the bottom of the revenue. Which means nowhere to go but up!

CB10'n it....via da Z30
    01-08-15 07:39 AM
    Ot:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Elmer FUDD.jpg 
Views:	1151 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	326024
    Be vewy vewy quiet lol

Classically Posted.
    01-08-15 07:50 AM
    You folks are funny! Thanks for the laughs.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 07:56 AM

Thanks for everything!
    Hey Slipstream89 !!

You have to let the stock rally here and still hold onto it knowing that the RSI is > than 70 and will be for a couple of weeks at least. In addition, look up the "Golden Cross", that is where the 50-dma crosses up through the 200-dma and that is going to happen today!! It arrived early because of the big pop in the stock. So on a purely TA basis, the stock is set to roar here, the only negative is some over-bought indicators that really don't come into play now. This kind of news is just like TLSA where everyone expects one thing, values the company at "X" only to find out they are a whole level above that valuation. For HALO, the clowns that dropped their 12-month target to just $ 12.00 now have to raise that to $ 24.00. We will hear from some analysts but so far, I haven't read anything post investor day.

So look for the golden cross today and to confirm it tomorrow for a really bullish indicator against an RSI > 70. GL
    01-08-15 08:04 AM
    Good morning, everybody! Get your coffee poured, computers ready and minds warmed up! Let's all make some money!

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 08:22 AM
113,256 ... 31033104310531063107 ...