View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Big difference in bbry and bb exchange today. Bbry up 6 cents and bb up over 18 cents. Is usd climbing higher this time again in 2015

#BBFactCheck
    01-02-15 09:41 AM
    http://www.businessinsider.com/hacke...account-2015-1

Posted using BlackBerry passport.
    3_M4N, Corbu, rarsen and 5 others like this.
    01-02-15 09:43 AM
    I was thinking lately is there a BlackBerry group you guys have or BlackBerry channels that I can join?

#BBFactCheck
    ZayDub likes this.
    01-02-15 09:43 AM
    Walt Mossberg being Walt Mossberg... About 50 seconds in...

Sony still struggling with massive hack

Props to onesilver7 for this link!
    sidhuk, bungaboy, rarsen and 4 others like this.
    01-02-15 09:55 AM

He is full of $hit.

bungaboy, rarsen, Corbu and 4 others like this.
    01-02-15 10:00 AM
    Big difference in bbry and bb exchange today. Bbry up 6 cents and bb up over 18 cents. Is usd climbing higher this time again in 2015

#BBFactCheck
    There is a 15 minute delay in the TSX price ticker. BBRY was up almost 20c as well.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and rarsen like this.
    01-02-15 10:01 AM
    Thoughts today on where SP will close? Are we (still) expecting a bounce Monday as more buyers and fund managers emerge?

Tour 9630 > Bold 9650 > Q10 > Classic or Passport???
    01-02-15 10:05 AM
    I'm staying out of the guessing game today. Market's insane!

Posted via CB10
    ZayDub and bungaboy like this.
    01-02-15 10:30 AM
    Yea that was a nasty drop off just a min ago

Posted via crackberry10 on my new Z30!
    ZayDub likes this.
    01-02-15 10:31 AM
    Hacker Tool For iCloud Account - Business Insider

Thanks. Here is story title.

Hackers Just Released A Tool That Could Threaten Everyone's iCloud Account
    sidhuk, georg4BB, Mr BBRY and 4 others like this.
    01-02-15 10:35 AM
    OT: some crazy price action in HALO today, was about to grab some more around $9.50, transfer funds, and it's back up to $9.75. Looking forward to receiving some updates during the investor meeting on Jan. 7.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-15 11:06 AM
    I was thinking lately is there a BlackBerry group you guys have or BlackBerry channels that I can join?

#BBFactCheck
    You're looking at it right here. This is the best all around knowledge of wealth about a single stock I've ever witnessed. I think you're in the right place to learn everything there is to know about BBRY investing. You'll also learn a great deal about music, fashion (specifically men's shoes) and drinking while you're here.

If you want to see everything that is circulating around anything BBRY, you can follow the $BBRY stream on twitter or Nasdaq. Warning: it's mostly FUD!

http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/bbry/stream

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    01-02-15 12:22 PM

We better be careful if they go after that NOC... they obviously must be the first ones to think of attacking it.. lol
    jxnb, morganplus8 and Mr BBRY like this.
    01-02-15 12:46 PM
    Why are we linking to cnbc junk?

#BBFactCheck
    01-02-15 01:04 PM
    Why are we linking to cnbc junk?

#BBFactCheck
    Entertainment value.
    jxnb, rarsen, sidhuk and 4 others like this.
    01-02-15 01:50 PM
    Happy belated New Year to all of you!!
    Looking forward for a good year, full of success excitements and good time. Having this Familia make thinks so easy and so much fun! Thanks to all of you Fine People and Experts!!!
    Corbu, bungaboy, rarsen and 15 others like this.
    01-02-15 02:20 PM
    How can I say this? Morgan, I am sure I speak for many of us here, but you never cease to amaze me by your knowledge and your capacity to present things clearly. Thank you for incessantly sharing your thoughts with all of us.
    Corbu and CB members!

I must say one thing, the real talent on this thread are members like you who work so hard to inform guys like me who hardly ever give a reference to any data, or provide formal information and media coverage on this stock. In fact, I don't even produce a 3-minute chart for you because JLagoon does it so well. So ....... I don't provide any links, nor do I post a portion of those articles that we see several times each day, and from all over the world I might add, ........... and, ..... I already stated I don't do 3-minute charts. You have to wonder how far a guy can last just providing his personal ideas? Ha! I'm lucky I'm allowed on this thread! The real thanks always goes to the contributors on this thread, and, of course the founder of the thread for which we would have no venue to post to in the first place! I really enjoy your work, and the many others who take the time to provide all of us with some real value-added information, honestly, I don't think that anything going on in the world of BlackBerry is missed by this group. You people dig up the most amazing information.

In the future, please feel free to ask questions of anything that I have said in the past and if I can shed some light on any topic feel free to ask me that too! I never turn down a question, even if it is off topic, that's my claim to being here I guess! Thanks for your kind words and to everyone that "liked" the post.

PS. I was away from the board for a little while, can't wait to get caught up on things here today. I'm sitting down now to read through all of these posts and find out what happened on this day. I do see the CDN Dollar got crushed today., BBRY closed down, and a few other stocks firmed a bit. Hmmmn.
    Last edited by morganplus8; 01-03-15 at 01:00 AM.
    01-02-15 04:54 PM
    01-02-15 05:28 PM
    OT alert: DGAZ

I can't remember who has originally posted some info on this stock but I have to say it had a great run. I do have one question though. Today when you look at this stock it had a very strange and rather sadden reversal at about 1.5 hours before the market close ( see the graph below). I actually bought a block just before this happen and was going to double down from my other account but the reversal happened so fast that I just didn't have the time to do it. No news on what happened and why... Anyone who knows something I'd love to hear your opinion or link to information. Thanks.

I do have to worn that this stock has a lot of volatility hence great for day type of trading. I'm currently out with a nice profit but I'm going to be keeping my eye on it on a daily bases.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20150102_192017.png

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Passport
    cjcampbell and sidhuk like this.
    01-02-15 06:29 PM
    Anyone have any idea why bb closed neutral and bbry is in red?

#BBFactCheck
    01-02-15 07:07 PM
    OT: ZGNX

I believe M+8 has provided quite an extensive information on this stock that I also very much like and look forward to breaking out this year. The following link provides some background on it and very good supporting information going forward: http://microcapresearch.com/zogenix/

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Passport
    01-02-15 07:19 PM
    Anyone have any idea why bb closed neutral and bbry is in red?

#BBFactCheck
    Canadian dollar took a dump today

CB10'n it....via da Z30
    bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    01-02-15 07:47 PM
    Hey gents,

Have not been able to catch up in the thread, but just wanted to drop in and say how impressed I am with the solid performance. I don't want to jinx us, but it is a twilight zone to see stocks like apple dropping around us, and with no news, we still stand strong.

Looking forward to a head and shoulders over the next few months....

Can anyone hear 'Like a Rock' playing in the background?

Cheers mates.
    01-02-15 07:51 PM
    Ya, I thought that the shorts were going to hammer BlackBerry today. With a few nice things coming down the pipe line they're going running out of opportunities pretty soon.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-15 08:36 PM
    Ya, I thought that the shorts were going to hammer BlackBerry today. With a few nice things coming down the pipe line they're going running out of opportunities pretty soon.

Posted via CB10
    That will be on Monday when Wall street returns from winter break.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 01:04 AM
113,250 ... 30893090309130923093 ...