• Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Newly created, is it not?

blackberrystudio
    Instagram
    12-04-14 10:37 AM
    Patrick Soon-Shiong says his new app will let doctors view genomes on a secure phone:

60 Minutes story coming this Sunday?
    Last edited by Corbu; 12-04-14 at 12:04 PM.
    12-04-14 10:40 AM
    Morgan et al have a standing prediction for ~15/shr by year end. That's ~ a buck a week from here to new year!
    A) I hope the crystal ball is not clouding over.
    B) I wish I had the balls of steel required to jump on the possible 25-35% upside IF the prediction holds true.
    C) a lot of the increase could come after earnings IF bbry can post growth above breakeven!

BB10 4 ME
    StormieTwo !!

To save yourself the embarrassment, you should quote the statement as well as the "et al" .......... at no point in the year have I stated that BBRY is going to $ 15.00/2014. Someone on this thread may have stated that, but for your benefit, I'll make my statement again here.

I still believe that we will see $ 13.50 - $ 14.00/shr between now and the end of January 2015. I expect the stock to begin the rally in December and continue into January hitting that range. Our recent 52-high high was $ 12.54/shr so we were closing in on that mark when the shorts showed up to ruin the party. Despite the presence of the shorts, I still believe we can work ourselves back to a new 52-week high and into my range of pricing. It will be a huge challenge to get above $ 14.00/shr without great news though. Yesterday's trade was just an example of how easy it is to drive the stock higher at this time of year.

In summary, within the next 7 weeks I expect that we will go above $ 13.50/shr which is a great move on the next cycle.

Please don't misquote me! GL
    Corbu, W Hoa, bigbadben10 and 16 others like this.
    12-04-14 10:46 AM
    Thanks for correcting me Morgan. I'm a novice at this stuff.

BB10 4 ME
    morganplus8, sidhuk, Corbu and 4 others like this.
    12-04-14 10:55 AM
    Some bloomberg videos of JC date shows dec 3/2014 so its new!

John Chen: Unsure If BlackBerry Can Be Iconic Again: Video - Bloomberg

John Chen: `I'm Not Crazy' for Taking CEO Job: Video - Bloomberg

OT: But the interviewer seems like she wants some JC
    man,,,,,, Soft P*RN goin on there. LoL
    12-04-14 11:16 AM
    12-04-14 11:19 AM
    Patrick Soon-Shiong says his new app will let doctors view genomes on a secure phone:

Loved the video and them showing off the Passport but does it have Instagram??? LOL sorry, had to

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 11:19 AM
    12-04-14 11:38 AM
    Thanks for correcting me Morgan. I'm a novice at this stuff.

BB10 4 ME
    If I had a quill for every time I heard that . . . I'd be a porcupine. LoL
    12-04-14 11:57 AM
    man,,,,,, Soft P*RN goin on there. LoL
    You soft Bro?
    sidhuk and Soumaila Somtore like this.
    12-04-14 11:58 AM

As has been pointed out in this thread many times, and by parts of the media, JC is conservative. He won't say BlackBerry will be iconic again until it is well positioned to do just that.

Tim Smith from my Z10 on Rogers
    12-04-14 12:09 PM
    When will BlackBerry get off the bs US exchange? To many crooks and no over sight. I have never seen any stock that trades in a manipulated manner like BlackBerry. where a weeks gains are wiped out in hours on NO NEWS. Down 4.5% today so far.

Posted via CB10
    CDM76, bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    12-04-14 12:12 PM
    I know I'm going to be quoted and commented on via hate by those that quickly view and infer my intent ... but I'm brave.

Steve Wozniak on Steve Jobs, Geekiness and Starting Apple: Video - Bloomberg

This is a video of Steve Wozniak (Apple employee #2; well #1 if you count Pirates of Silicon Valley lol).

The point of me posting this video is to show Apple's reason for existence and relevance even today is by a simplist principle. Something BB was missing for their push to the consumer market since the 7100 series began their push.

Passion, passion of a principle.

If BB can show, exercise their purpose for Security - both corporate and end user security, privacy, and unrelentless belief to NEVER BACK DOWN to assinine request to breach those securities ....

Then ... and THEN I believe shorts will smoke themselves into thin air, analysts at Bloomberg would stop creating content in an 'apple' only sub-technology headlines and give proper respect to this ideals based Canadian company.
    spike12 and Heinz Katchup like this.
    12-04-14 12:17 PM

4 key points to take from this video ...

Passport & Security
    HealthCare partnership is delivering on promises since partnership began in less than 6mths!
    60 Minutes, well respected and will host this in full not next year but this coming Monday ...
    This isn't the "near future" it is the "Hear and NOW!"

BlackBerry ... Hear and Now, done securely! I hope this becomes a theme with every acquisition and investment and new product launch going forward!
    12-04-14 12:22 PM
    Anybody know what options are in play today? Where do we see the MM pushing the share price to cover their calls/ puts?

BB10 4 ME
    Looks like the MM are driving this down so most of tomorrow's expiring options are finishing out of the money. (not that I have any real idea about options). I'm guessing they want to see it below 10 tomorrow. On a 2-day15-min chart, the RSI finished yesterday above 70 and has now fallen to around 31.
    Can we expect some rebound this afternoon? Or will the MM have their way and push the price down to $US10 by closing tomorrow?
    I'm guessing that if they can push it down that far we'll see a big bounce early next week.

But just like John Snow, "I know nothing", except "winter is coming"
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry-dec-4.png
    12-04-14 01:07 PM

First, I sense some silent infatuations between host and Chen. Second, love Chen's statement "I am very comfortable with where we are" ...with a hidden grin and nice smirk. Oozing confidence.
    12-04-14 01:40 PM
    This is just so manipulated!!!

An old interview over 4 months old gets re-launched to help their shorty friends.

It's such obvious manipulation. Even I can see it.

WTF?

Corbu on July 28th.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bbry-f3...l#post10655069

Zillow and Trulia Combine: Bloomberg West (07/28): Video - Bloomberg

Sneaky Alfalfa today!

Chen: Chinese acquisition of BlackBerry would be blocked - BlackBerry Ltd. (NASDAQ:BBRY) | Seeking Alpha
    Corbu, morganplus8, CDM76 and 6 others like this.
    12-04-14 01:55 PM

An old interview over 4 months old gets re-launched to help their shorty friends.

WTF?

Corbu on July 28th.

Sneaky Alfalfa today!

Chen: Chinese acquisition of BlackBerry would be blocked - BlackBerry Ltd. (NASDAQ:BBRY) | Seeking Alpha
    Forget the trades, keep adding on the dips and they are doing you a favour. Stay long and strong.
    12-04-14 02:02 PM

WTF?

Corbu on July 28th.

Sneaky Alfalfa today!

Laziness/incompetence on the part of many...

Even the Waterloo Record bites on the Bloomberg story:
    BlackBerry CEO says U.S., Canada would block China takeover

12-04-14 02:11 PM
    Why thank you My market manipulating friends. I do believe I will increase my holdings 20%. Annd done.

Posted via crackberry10 on my new Z30!
    12-04-14 02:27 PM
    Well, just a reminder that the DoD is still using Blackberry and with Blackberry Balance things are looking up. It's not really people wanting a specific device, it's about choice and the ability to have both work and play in one convenient device. Blackberry continues to deliver this and provides a better option now than the other venues DISA was tasked to explore. Things continue to look up, especially when you see very important businesses and business people using Blackberry.
    http://berryflow.com/2014/11/new-era...berry-balance/

Sent using my Q10!
    12-04-14 02:27 PM
    Did this get posted? Found this in BerryFlow's BBM Channel...

Viewing A Genome On A BlackBerry Passport

wojciechp and bungaboy like this.
    12-04-14 03:41 PM
    That confirm that those believes in the company (WE) are not wrong! that's only makes me feel good and I do have patience and I have sure it will pay!!

WTF?

Corbu on July 28th.

Sneaky Alfalfa today!

12-04-14 04:07 PM

WTF?

Corbu on July 28th.

Sneaky Alfalfa today!

Guys sorry I've been meaning to comment on this all day but I've had this darn thing called work...in any case here is what happened.

This interview was taped, as guessed by others, months ago for a new once a week show called "Studio 1.0" that Emily Chang started only on/about Sept 29th and airs a new one once a week. The premise is they get a lot of Silicon Valley Tech folks to come through their area - the very first show was Reid Hoffman of Linkedin more to come. I have been watching this trailer on the daily Bloomberg feed for some time and wondered when they would finally get to airing the Chen interview

Bloomberg's 'Studio 1.0' With Emily Chang: Promo - Businessweek

The questions asked were appropriate to the time (back in July) and they released some of this back then as a tease saying more would come when the new show Studio 1.0 was released. I believe they put quite a few of these "in the can" for future release as these folks pass through their studios.
    12-04-14 04:07 PM
    Is someone toying with the SP in AH trading? Or did bungaboy's post #75314 just go viral?

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture2.png
    12-04-14 04:10 PM
113,256 ... 30093010301130123013 ...