View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Buying on the rumor or heading back to the expected $10.8 - $11 path ?
    Either ways, a good start for the week

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png
    spike12, georg4BB, rarsen and 6 others like this.
    11-24-14 09:38 AM
    Buying on the rumor or heading back to the expected $10.8 - $11 path ?
    Either ways, a good start for the week

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	2173 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	316618
    Not enough volume to support the rumors.

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    11-24-14 09:56 AM
    From the Related Technologies and Security files:

Samsung considers management shuffle in mobile shake-up | ZDNet
    Could help Samsung corner the market on the Internet of Things (IoT) appliances and the so-called connected home.

Which nation-state is behind the sophisticated, stealthy Regin malware? | ZDNet
    Based on the sophistication of the threat and the substantial investment it would require, it's hard not to agree with Symantec that it appears to be nation state espionage tool
    11-24-14 10:00 AM
    Edit: Sorry, I just noticed the publication date. But I thought it should be mentioned nonetheless since it wasn't before.

This is why shares are up this morning...

BlackBerry Up On Patent Settlement, Obama Mention
    12:49p ET November 21, 2014 (Benzinga) Print

Shares of BlackBerry Ltd (NASDAQ: BBRY) are moving higher following news of that Google Inc (NASDAQ: GOOG) (NASDAQ: GOOGL) has agreed to settle its litigation with Rockstar over Nortel's patent portfolio.

Google and Rockstar agreed to settle "all matters in controversy between the parties," according to a Reuters report. BlackBerry is a shareholder in Rockstar, along with Apple Inc. and Microsoft Corporation. This also brings to light the value of the patents held by BlackBerry.

Coincidentally, BlackBerry is in the news for another reason, with social media ablaze following reports that President Barack Obama forgot his BlackBerry when he was boarding his helicopter to leave for Las Vegas. He headed back to the Oval Office telling reporters he forgot something. Upon his return, he said it was his BlackBerry.

Shares of BlackBerry were up nearly 4 percent to $10.45.
    CDM76 likes this.
    11-24-14 11:06 AM
    11-24-14 11:12 AM
    11-24-14 11:13 AM
    Oh boy! If I didn't have 2 Black Passports already . . . tempting, so tempting to get me a red one for Christmas.
    11-24-14 11:50 AM
    Oh boy! If I didn't have 2 Black Passports already . . . tempting, so tempting to get me a red one for Christmas.
    Go for it, bungaboy!
    sidhuk, Mr BBRY and bungaboy like this.
    11-24-14 12:04 PM
    $700 CAD! Why do they always do this?
    I had full intentions of getting a red one for $600. I know it's only $100 more, but I feel insulted.

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    11-24-14 12:06 PM
    How about this for a connected car.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/rgN8MOrss40?rel=0

Posted via CB10
    lech31, BigBadWulf and georg4BB like this.
    11-24-14 12:51 PM
    I had full intentions of getting a red one for $600. I know it's only $100 more, but I feel insulted.

Posted via CB10
    Well it is a limited edition. Chen mentioned that they are only making a very small number of them.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-14 01:11 PM
    Can't wait to find out how many pre-orders they get on those. Surely they have some way to cut off the orders once all the passports are accounted for.
    11-24-14 01:49 PM
    Glad to see you back Lcjr!
    Can't wait to find out how many pre-orders they get on those. Surely they have some way to cut off the orders once all the passports are accounted for.
    bungaboy likes this.
    11-24-14 02:07 PM
    I want to see Passport numbers for 2014, they should be decent.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, Mr BBRY and simma like this.
    11-24-14 02:32 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'm just happy they are still in business and making handsets which will be profitable. How a business should be run.

Posted by my fabulous Passport
    11-24-14 03:00 PM
    OT: Article on sub-$200 phones.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/ch...mers-1.2847104

Posted via CB10
    rarsen likes this.
    11-24-14 03:25 PM
    Lets look at a Mercedes model with the QNX system.

11-24-14 03:43 PM
    BlackBerry Announces New Holiday Deals
    New Trade-Up Program Encourages iPhone Users to Switch to BlackBerry Passport

Monday, November 24, 2014
    17:00 EST Monday, November 24, 2014

WATERLOO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - Nov. 24, 2014) - BlackBerry Limited (NASDAQ:BBRY) (TSX:BB), a global leader in mobile communications, today introduced a host of holiday offers, making it easy and more affordable for customers to purchase new BlackBerry� smartphones for the holidays.

Just in time for the holidays, BlackBerry will be offering limited time incentives, including:

BlackBerry trade-up program for current iPhone users looking to "work wide" on a BlackBerry Passport;
    Discounts on unlocked BlackBerry Passport and BlackBerry Z30 smartphone devices; and
    PayPal financing, providing customers with a flexible option to purchase unlocked devices.

New Trade-Up Program for Apple iPhone Users

BlackBerry is launching the BlackBerry Passport Trade-Up Program, aimed at iPhone users that want to convert to the new BlackBerry Passport. For a limited time, starting December 1, Apple iPhone users can upgrade to a BlackBerry Passport and get up to $400 USD/CAD back on their iPhone, plus an additional $150 USD ($200 CAD) from BlackBerry. *

News Sources - The Globe and Mail
    11-24-14 04:38 PM
    That's is what I call being aggressive I haven't seen this from Blackberry from long time. Kudos to Team Blackberry!
    New Trade-Up Program Encourages iPhone Users to Switch to BlackBerry Passport

Monday, November 24, 2014
    17:00 EST Monday, November 24, 2014

WATERLOO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - Nov. 24, 2014) - BlackBerry Limited (NASDAQ:BBRY) (TSX:BB), a global leader in mobile communications, today introduced a host of holiday offers, making it easy and more affordable for customers to purchase new BlackBerry� smartphones for the holidays.

Just in time for the holidays, BlackBerry will be offering limited time incentives, including:

BlackBerry trade-up program for current iPhone users looking to "work wide" on a BlackBerry Passport;
    Discounts on unlocked BlackBerry Passport and BlackBerry Z30 smartphone devices; and
    PayPal financing, providing customers with a flexible option to purchase unlocked devices.

New Trade-Up Program for Apple iPhone Users

BlackBerry is launching the BlackBerry Passport Trade-Up Program, aimed at iPhone users that want to convert to the new BlackBerry Passport. For a limited time, starting December 1, Apple iPhone users can upgrade to a BlackBerry Passport and get up to $400 USD/CAD back on their iPhone, plus an additional $150 USD ($200 CAD) from BlackBerry. *

News Sources - The Globe and Mail
    11-24-14 04:53 PM
    We're sorry but BlackBerry Passport - Black is currently out of stock and cannot be added to your cart. We apologize for any inconvenience.
    11-24-14 04:57 PM
    NO WAY
    We're sorry but BlackBerry Passport - Black is currently out of stock and cannot be added to your cart. We apologize for any inconvenience.
    11-24-14 05:05 PM
    Yes go try to put in cart.
    11-24-14 05:06 PM
    NO WAY
    it is sold out
    Soumaila Somtore and bungaboy like this.
    11-24-14 05:09 PM
    You are right!
    Blackberry Passport black : out of stock
    BlackBerry Smartphones & Accessories ? Buy Unlocked Phones, Cases, Chargers, Batteries, Bluetooth Accessories & More
    Yes go try to put in cart.
    bungaboy likes this.
    11-24-14 05:11 PM
    so now we got only 3 devices In stock at shopblackberry : passport porch design, Z30 and Bold 9900.
    http://shop.blackberry.com/store/bbr...me%20ascending
    CDM76, morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    11-24-14 05:17 PM
113,256 ... 29942995299629972998 ...