View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    In other news, AAPL is up 1.5% today.
    _dimi_, sidhuk, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    11-13-14 02:30 PM
    Thinking of going all in!!! Before the investor conference gets underway! Got a feeling this may gap up tmrw morning since markets close soon

Tour 9630 > Bold 9650 > Q10 > Classic or Passport???
    sidhuk likes this.
    11-13-14 02:32 PM
    Great news for BBRY today.I am crushed I have no stock left in BBRY. Man so tempting to jump back in .
    ZayDub and bungaboy like this.
    11-13-14 02:34 PM
    Jesus Christ... I just woke up and my head just exploded when I opened my usual Stock Market news! This is GREAT stuff, over 12$!!!
    ZayDub, Shanerredflag and Mr BBRY like this.
    11-13-14 02:34 PM
    Thinking of going all in!!! Before the investor conference gets underway! Got a feeling this may gap up tmrw morning since markets close soon

Please, please ...... please think about what you are doing, the news is great, but it doesn't flow to the bottom line in the next quarter and we are way overbought here. Be patient. We have filled the very earliest part of that gap too so we could pause and retrace from something only a 1/2 buck higher at the most.
    La Emperor, CDM76, ZayDub and 12 others like this.
    11-13-14 02:38 PM
    Question , why does BBRY need Samsung and knox ?
    Someone said in the live event blog here on CrackBerry that the DoD is looking for multiple suppliers so as not to limit them to one in case of financial difficulty of the one. By doing this with 2 platforms, it helps both gain entry.

Also Sammy's tablets are something BlackBerry doesn't have, at least for now.

Also if memory serves, didn't someone important go from BBRY to Sammy. Could this partnership be the result of that persons knowledge of what BlackBerry's new BES 12 can do? Just askin'
    11-13-14 02:41 PM
    5.1 million EZ pass since end of Oct.....
    11-13-14 02:44 PM
    Someone said in the live event blog here on CrackBerry that the DoD is looking for multiple suppliers so as not to limit them to one in case of financial difficulty of the one. By doing this with 2 platforms, it helps both gain entry.

Also Sammy's tablets are something BlackBerry doesn't have, at least for now.
    To confirm what you are saying, the Samsung rep said that, "this partnership was only the tip of the iceberg for Samsung and BlackBerry" , that means we are going to do business in the billion dollar arena again, sorry Apple.
    11-13-14 02:44 PM
    5.1 million EZ Pass licenses

1/3 are from competitors.
    11-13-14 02:45 PM
    Please, please ...... please think about what you are doing, the news is great, but it doesn't flow to the bottom line in the next quarter and we are way overbought here. Be patient. We have filled the very earliest part of that gap too so we could pause and retrace from something only a 1/2 buck higher at the most.
    I was just thinking of you M+8! I was hoping you would save me from myself lol! Thanks for that! It hurts my heart to see all this stock appreciation and know I missed the boat. Thanks for the analysis. What's the RSI at right now? Could you provide a link where I could track RSI specifically?

I won't go all in, but maybe a little bit of skin in the game would be a good thing, even at these prices, no?

morganplus8 and Shanerredflag like this.
    11-13-14 02:46 PM
    [QUOTE=ZayDub;11075537]I was just thinking of you M+8! I was hoping you would save me from myself lol! Thanks for that! It hurts my heart to see all this stock appreciation and know I missed the boat. Thanks for the analysis. What's the RSI at right now? Could you provide a link where I could track RSI specifically?

I won't go all in, but maybe a little bit of skin in the game would be a good thing, even at these prices, no?

Tour 9630 > Bold 9650 > Q10 > Classic or Passport???[/QUOTE

]There is a very interesting chart pattern taking place this moment, I'll post one as soon as I'm free. The RSI is at 78 and has been as high as 80 and no one survives an 85 for long. We have rallied from under $ 8.75 to get here in only 4 weeks so be careful!!
    11-13-14 02:50 PM
    And let the retracement begin.... highs in the $12.50s and back to the teens now. Thanks Morgan! I wonder if this constitutes a "dip" lol....buy buy buy??? jk idk I'm flummoxed!

11-13-14 02:51 PM
    And let the retracement begin.... highs in the $12.50s and back to the teens now. Thanks Morgan! I wonder if this constitutes a "dip" lol....buy buy buy??? jk idk I'm flummoxed!

Wait for my next chart, it explains this move and what to watch for in the days ahead, We have had a great run and need to backup and rest from here. None of what happened today adds value to the EPS in the short-term so traders and shorts are going to add new short positions here.
    11-13-14 02:57 PM
    Gotta say guys, and I so pray I'm wrong, but I'm deeply concerned. Sorry to be a Debbie Downer.

On a positive note, y'all might be able to make some good short term gains.
    11-13-14 02:58 PM
    What a sudden price drop... you'd think options were expiring today.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 02:58 PM
    Well. I looked at my portfolio and was like "Hmmm, why am I up so much?" Saw Apple was up, but not enough to move me like that. Wait, is that my BBRY stock?!? Woah, what happened today.

So I thought I'd stop by and say hi. Folks must be dancing after this day.

Classic looks nice. Not nice enough for me to replace my Q10. But it certainly looks better than the Q10 or the Z30 in my mind. Good looking phone.
    11-13-14 03:00 PM
    Wait for my next chart, it explains this move and what to watch for in the days ahead, We have had a great run and need to backup and rest from here. None of what happened today adds value to the EPS in the short-term so traders and shorts are going to add new short positions here.
    Thanks Morgan! I think I speak for the majority here when I say all of your knowledge, efforts and assistance are greatly appreciated! Cheers

11-13-14 03:00 PM
    To confirm what you are saying, the Samsung rep said that, "this partnership was only the tip of the iceberg for Samsung and BlackBerry" , that means we are going to do business in the billion dollar arena again, sorry Apple.
    Did I read somewhere IoT ?
    BlackBerry has the NOC and building the underlying technology (Ion) to manage data ...
    11-13-14 03:04 PM
    Gotta say guys, and I so pray I'm wrong, but I'm deeply concerned. Sorry to be a Debbie Downer.

On a positive note, y'all might be able to make some good short term gains.
    I'm not sure I understand ... do you fear sammy eats BlackBerry or the likes ?
    georg4BB and bungaboy like this.
    11-13-14 03:06 PM
    Direct sales from the carriers to end users ... smells like hosted BES is going wild !
    11-13-14 03:08 PM
    The sell off was expected though, 10%+ gain in the day people will definitely take some profit. Like morgan said rest here and continue a steady climb up in the coming weeks
    11-13-14 03:08 PM
    System integrators : IBM in the list, spot #1 !!!
    take that Tim !
    11-13-14 03:10 PM
    Let's monitor how this goes in the comming days ...
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png
    bungaboy, rarsen and Ribes Nigrum like this.
    11-13-14 03:15 PM
    So, the selling machine is ready ...
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png
    11-13-14 03:18 PM
    It might be evident, given that BBRY hit a 52 week high today, but this is also the highest close for BBRY since that disastrous day we'd all like to forget about 18 months ago.

Like probably many of you, no real idea how this plays out from here, but that at least is something to celebrate.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 03:25 PM
113,256 ... 29712972297329742975 ...