702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Lol BungaDude Holdings LLC.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 06:00 PM
    And BungaDude Holdings LLC.
    Naturally.

Another example of shoddy reporting by the G&F! How could they have missed that?

11-12-14 06:00 PM
    Four Reasons Online Meeting Apps are about to get Disrupted | | Inside BlackBerry for Business Blog

"Opportunity for Disruption

If you start with mobile, you have all the advantages of this newer, more flexible platform, and none of the disadvantages of having to retrofit a solution designed for desktop.

The mobile collaboration space is begging for a better solution. We’ve been using the same solutions for over a decade. It’s time to innovate for mobile. This Thursday, look for us to announce something for enterprises that is innovative AND ‘mobile-first’."
    I do web meetings almost daily but from my computer. I wonder if this is going to be a better, on par, or worse, for this sort of scenario. I'm also very curious about the price.
    sidhuk and bungaboy like this.
    11-12-14 06:36 PM
    I do web meetings almost daily but from my computer. I wonder if this is going to be a better, on par, or worse, for this sort of scenario. I'm also very curious about the price.
    The benchmark is MS Lync, which does work well. Excited to see what BlackBerry came up with.

CB10'n it....via da Z30
    11-12-14 06:44 PM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20141112_195641.jpg

A little upgrade for the Bride. Thanks BlackBerry!!! All the best tmw!

Posted via CB10
    CDM76, morganplus8, Corbu and 8 others like this.
    11-12-14 07:33 PM
    Beautiful Z30!!!!

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    11-12-14 07:35 PM
    11-13-14 06:10 AM
    The Morning Download: Strategic CIOs Hire ?Deputies? to Meet Daily Demands of IT - The CIO Report - WSJ

BlackBerry’s turnaround hinges on managing mobile devices. At an event in San Francisco Thursday, BlackBerry Ltd. is expected to launch new software for managing mobile devices, a key element of the company’s turnaround plan for providing enterprise services, Reuters reports. The mobile phone maker will unveil deals with carriers and service providers that will be co-marketing the BlackBerry Enterprise platform, designed to allow enterprises to manage and secure BlackBerry devices, as well as those running Google Inc.‘s Android, Microsoft’s Windows and Apple Inc.‘s iOS operating systems.
    jxnb, bungaboy, rarsen and 5 others like this.
    11-13-14 06:49 AM
    Hey M-8,

If today goes really well and we see a yup tick in the SP , at what point should we look to exit our position
    11-13-14 07:30 AM
    Hey M-8,

If today goes really well and we see a yup tick in the SP , at what point should we look to exit our position
    Read back in thread. He commented on this within past 2 weeks or less.

How long is a piece of string?
    11-13-14 07:35 AM
    Yes, it would also depend on your entry point. If you bought in at $17 then your exit is a lot different then if you bought in a $7!

BB10 4 ME
    11-13-14 07:39 AM
    Yes, it would also depend on your entry point. If you bought in at $17 then your exit is a lot different then if you bought in a $7!

BB10 4 ME
    Indeed...

Passport'n stuff all day long.
    bungaboy likes this.
    11-13-14 07:52 AM
    My exit is $100

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 07:52 AM
    I guess it depends how long you are. This stock will continue to have ups and downs. So, you have to determine what: you are happy with and don't look back.
    If you have no immediate need for the money, and you believe in the BlackBerry plan, then it's a no brainer!

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    11-13-14 07:54 AM
    BlackBerry Ltd Analyst Day Preview: Positive Tone Expected

Shares of BlackBerry were flat in premarket trading at the NASDAQ as of this writing

BlackBerry Ltd (NASDAQ:BBRY) (TSE:BB) is scheduled to hold its Analyst Day today, and a positive tone is generally expected. However, the struggling Canadian company isn’t out of the woods yet. UBS analysts will be looking for signs of stabilization and updates on the company’s financial targets.

What to expect at BlackBerry’s Analyst Day

In their report dated Nov. 12, 2014, analysts Arvind Bhatia and Brett Strauser said they expect BlackBerry management to remain upbeat on the business. They believe the company will unveil BES12, its newest platform software, and provide more details on their roadmap for upcoming devices, as well as their strategy to bring those devices to market.

Additionally, they think BlackBerry will reveal its BES 12 service provider partners and offer an update on the traction they are seeing with the EZPass program. Additionally, they want to see more visibility on the potential for monetization of BlackBerry’s services, software and BlackBerry Messenger. Other details they expect to hear include targets for the company’s business model and updates on any current and planned partnerships.

Any future for BlackBerry?

The UBS team said they are seeing signs that BlackBerry is stabilizing under CEO John Chen. However, they say it’s still unclear how the company will be able to execute a “sustainable turnaround” and what the “end state” of the company might look like.

They point out that BlackBerry remains in a very competitive environment, going up against the likes of International Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM), VMware, Inc. (NYSE:VMW) and others. They say the company still has a big barrier in trying to turn around its devices division.

They also point out that it’s still just too early to gauge how much success the company will have in monetizing BlackBerry Messenger and its transformation into a cross-platform messaging service.

Updates on BlackBerry’s financial targets

The UBS analysts think BlackBerry will be able to achieve $500 million in software revenues—if a high percentage of EZPass participants start paying maintenance fees in February. The company would also need about .5 million new subscribers to be added per quarter. However, they expect services revenues to fall by between 10% and 15% each quarter until they reach about $550 million by the 2017 fiscal year.

At today’s Analyst day, the analysts will focus on whether BlackBerry management updates their financial metrics, including the timing of their expectation to hit breakeven cash flow and become profitable. They will also look for updates on cash use for intangibles and capital expenditures, as well as operating expenditures requirements, gross margins for the devices division, and upside in licensing and value-added services revenues.

They maintained their Neutral rating and $9.50 per share price target on BlackBerry heading into today’s event.
    jxnb, morganplus8, sidhuk and 5 others like this.
    11-13-14 07:59 AM
    well for all we know today could be the short squeeze lol
    11-13-14 08:02 AM
    Hey M-8,

The best single indicator for BBRY has been RSI (100% in 3-years running), when it goes above 70 you are looking to get out, below 30 you are a buyer. Today is different, news trumps TA, you need to act fast here, listen to the news, determine if it is a game changer, i.e., does it change the valuation "today" for a company or does it imply possible growth that is yet to be seen?

I believe that BBRY has a lot going for it, trading above the recent 52-week high is nothing special for it today, closing above that level will require a game changing event. So I would be watching RSI when we hit a 52-week high, see how the rally looks in terms of strength and go from there. I have mentioned weeks ago that I see $ 13.50 to $ 14.00/shr by the end of the year and into January. The reason for this is that I felt extremely confident that we would make a new 52 week high, the market is typically strong after November and BB has some pivotal news happening this time of year. In addition, there is a nice gap to about $ 13.50/shr that needs to be filled.

So have a good long look at the status of the company as the stock price climbs here, look at the RSI number knowing that few stocks ever work off an RSI = 85 and if we get there, you can expect it to give back some of that gain. News trumps everything, and today we are expecting plenty of news! GL
    11-13-14 08:41 AM
    we're so close to the 52wk high.
    11-13-14 08:41 AM
    BBM Meetings spotted then pulled off BBW ... Get ready !
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbmmeetings.png
    Nope, spotted in Canada !
    - BlackBerry World
    11-13-14 08:46 AM
    The best single indicator for BBRY has been RSI (100% in 3-years running), when it goes above 70 you are looking to get out, below 30 you are a buyer. Today is different, news trumps TA, you need to act fast here, listen to the news, determine if it is a game changer, i.e., does it change the valuation "today" for a company or does it imply possible growth that is yet to be seen?

I believe that BBRY has a lot going for it, trading above the recent 52-week high is nothing special for it today, closing above that level will require a game changing event. So I would be watching RSI when we hit a 52-week high, see how the rally looks in terms of strength and go from there. I have mentioned weeks ago that I see $ 13.50 to $ 14.00/shr by the end of the year and into January. The reason for this is that I felt extremely confident that we would make a new 52 week high, the market is typically strong after November and BB has some pivotal news happening this time of year. In addition, there is a nice gap to about $ 13.50/shr that needs to be filled.

So have a good long look at the status of the company as the stock price climbs here, look at the RSI number knowing that few stocks after work off an RSI = 85 and if we get there, you can expect it to give back some of that gain. News trumps everything, and today we are expecting plenty of news! GL
    Just an update here, I see the stock hit it's 52-week high and the RSI = 72.0 on that run. As I mentioned in this message above, that is no surprise at all today of all days. But the stock must hold the gain and that's going to be the challenge we look at, based upon the news. I can see the stock well over $ 12.00/shr on this run if that news is promising to everyone (analysts, media), not just CB members! And so you need to watch the stock price action for any key reversals, look at the volume to see if there is a tangible battle going on with the shorts etc., it's a real-time decision that has to be made.
    sidhuk, Corbu, bungaboy and 10 others like this.
    11-13-14 08:48 AM
    Speaking of RSI.. take a look at AAPL..

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 08:58 AM
    BBM Meetings spotted then pulled off BBW ... Get ready !
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BBMMeetings.png 
Views:	1830 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	314095
    Nope, spotted in Canada !
    - BlackBerry World
    I downloaded it lol

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 09:05 AM
    Ok. short news : I hold. My bank acounteer is on vacation lol. Anyways ... ol'skool daddy style (or young balls of steel) : let's ride this "as-is" for now.
    11-13-14 09:08 AM
    Grrr, I hate time zones ... when is the enterprise webcast ? 9 A.M PT is in how many hour(s) from now ?
    11-13-14 09:09 AM
    11-13-14 09:10 AM
113,256 ... 29662967296829692970 ...