View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Did anyone else notice that BlackBerry World is now featuring an ad specific to the BlackBerry Classic?!

Check out BlackBerry Classic in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/emu/2440

Sent�from�my�BlackBerry�10�smartphone�on�the�Bell�network
    BlackBerry - Accept no substitute. Period!
    11-06-14 09:57 PM
    Duplicate post.
    laketrout73 likes this.
    11-06-14 09:57 PM
    Did anyone else notice that BlackBerry World is now featuring an ad specific to the BlackBerry Classic?!

BlackBerry - Accept no substitute. Period!
    Just checked it out. Great idea!!!!
    Thinking outside the box and using all resources available to them. Awesome

Posted via CB10
    11-06-14 10:10 PM
    Anyone want to make a reasonable guess why investor day would be made the same day as bes12 release? I'm just cautious it might be negative but I'm praying I'm wrong

Posted via CB10
    11-07-14 12:30 AM
    Anyone want to make a reasonable guess why investor day would be made the same day as bes12 release? I'm just cautious it might be negative but I'm praying I'm wrong

Posted via CB10
    I'll bet that they are going to announce a major client in healthcare...just a guess.

Passport'n stuff all day long.
    bungaboy and La Emperor like this.
    11-07-14 12:51 AM

Posted via CB10
    I don't see them making a day to celebrate bad news. They wouldn't make it into a bigger deal than it has to be.

I think that there will be big things from the BES event, but the Investor Day is just to improve investor relations. We may get a big thank you and maybe a future outlook.

Or maybe it has to do with some sort of proposition that needs to be voted on.

Posted via CB10
    jxnb, bungaboy, Mr BBRY and 2 others like this.
    11-07-14 01:45 AM

Posted via CB10
    Maybe all the lenovo talk is true. But instead of a takeover, a big partnership announcement. Lets get to $20!

Posted via CB10
    11-07-14 02:13 AM
    Another poll to elect the Passport as the best high grade 2014 smartphone :
    Top 10 des smartphones haut de gamme 2014
    (in French but you'll get it, I'm sure !)
    Please don't flood, vote once.
    georg4BB, rarsen, bungaboy and 8 others like this.
    11-07-14 02:39 AM
    I don't see them making a day to celebrate bad news. They wouldn't make it into a bigger deal than it has to be.

I think that there will be big things from the BES event, but the Investor Day is just to improve investor relations. We may get a big thank you and maybe a future outlook.

Or maybe it has to do with some sort of proposition that needs to be voted on.

Posted via CB10
    They couldn't hold a vote on the spot. All shareholders get a voice and not all shareholders will be at this event.
    rarsen, jxnb, morganplus8 and 4 others like this.
    11-07-14 04:44 AM
    Maybe all the lenovo talk is true. But instead of a takeover, a big partnership announcement. Lets get to $100!

Posted via CB10
    FIFY.
    Mr BBRY, Superfly_FR and iamagod like this.
    11-07-14 06:48 AM
    Hey Morgan!

PSDV should have a nice pop today given their amazing Q1 results of $.67 per share this morning. Thanks for your earlier inputs on this company. Much appreciated. Best!

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Passport
    Mr BBRY likes this.
    11-07-14 06:52 AM
    Hey Morgan!

PSDV should have a nice pop today given their amazing Q1 results of $.67 per share this morning. Thanks for your earlier inputs on this company. Much appreciated. Best!

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Passport
    OT ALERT !!!

Let's not get too excited here, we all knew they were receiving $ 25 MM as a milestone payment! HALO reports its milestone payments over several quarters but PSDV decided to report it all at once, even though they just received it after the quarter cut-off point. What's more important here is the 8:30 AM webcast starting shortly.

HALO reports after the bell on Monday, next week, I will be looking for a beat on the expected (- $ .16/shr) from them along with some news???

BlackBerry is holding up nicely above its 50-dma now, we are really starting to forget about the Bond issue share overhang these days setting us up for a run at $ 11.00/shr plus soon.

Good luck to all!
    Mr BBRY, lech31, jxnb and 10 others like this.
    11-07-14 07:14 AM
    11-07-14 07:16 AM
    Expansys.ca Deal of the Day.

Unlocked Passport for only $828.13 plus $24.10 free shipping today.

BlackBerry� Passport LTE - SQW100-1: RGY181LW (Unlocked, 32GB, Black) #AP_SQW100_passport_BLK - EXPANSYS Canada

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-expansys-pp-nov-7.jpg
    11-07-14 07:19 AM
    11-07-14 08:05 AM
    Can't be! This "Instant Expert" said it wouldn't sell in India.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post10903436
    11-07-14 08:12 AM
    This maybe oversimplification but I don't think Chen stays in Waterloo every day I think he still lives in California. Might just be a way to "kill two birds" on one day with him in town for the BES event.
    11-07-14 08:45 AM
    This maybe oversimplification but I don't think Chen stays in Waterloo every day I think he still lives in California. Might just be a way to "kill two birds" on one day with him in town for the BES event.
    Oversimplification works.
    sidhuk likes this.
    11-07-14 08:51 AM
    did it!!
    Another poll to elect the Passport as the best high grade 2014 smartphone :
    Top 10 des smartphones haut de gamme 2014
    (in French but you'll get it, I'm sure !)
    Please don't flood, vote once.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    11-07-14 09:32 AM
    OT: Security related.

Home Depot says 53 million e-mail addresses taken in breach

Home Depot says 53 million e-mail addresses taken in breach - The Globe and Mail
    11-07-14 09:34 AM
    Can't be! This "Instant Expert" said it wouldn't sell in India.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post10903436
    Yah but they Only had three to sell and those three were from the original 200,000. Foxpro is refusing to take any risks and the classic is made from old z10s and I'm not really typing this with a Passport

Posted with my flash Passport
    CDM76, Mr BBRY, bungaboy and 3 others like this.
    11-07-14 10:23 AM
    Yah but they Only had three to sell and those three were from the original 200,000. Foxpro is refusing to take any risks and the classic is made from old z10s and I'm not really typing this with a Passport

Posted with my flash Passport
    Yeah and you are Kim from seeking alpha who has copies of the every invoice and purchase order BlackBerry ever made.

Posted using BlackBerry passport.
    11-07-14 10:32 AM
    From another CB site, responses from readers at the end makes for excellent reading -- highly recommended:

Somehow BlackBerry ? yes BlackBerry ? was named one of 2014?s most innovative companies - The Washington Post

Explains why it is often referred to as 'The Washington Compost'.
    11-07-14 11:24 AM
    From another CB site, responses from readers at the end makes for excellent reading -- highly recommended:

Somehow BlackBerry ? yes BlackBerry ? was named one of 2014?s most innovative companies - The Washington Post

Explains why it is often referred to as 'The Washington Compost'.
    This Comment.
    "Frank Lampard
    11:10 AM CST
    I read the Methodology for selection in the list and I read the Thomson Reuters response to the blog. Both were clear, concise and logical. One telling sentence in the methodology was "The impact of an invention “down the line” can be determined by looking at how often it is subsequently cited by other companies in their inventions. Through the Thomson Reuters Derwent Patent Citation Index database, citations to each organization’s patents were counted over the most recent five years, excluding self citations."
    That seems very clear, if the patent is constantly referenced it is an important and relevant innovation. The other criteria were equally balanced and logical.
    Judging by the not so subtle dislike exhibited against some of the brands recognised and indeed some of the countries recognised it would appear young Mr. McFarland disagrees with the results and therefore questions the methodology.
    Mr. McFarland uses Uber so I guess that’s why he wants it on the list. Japan has a flat economy therefore every company in Japan should be excluded, He doesn't like BlackBerry so feels it okay to belittle that organisation them in a national publication, he knows nothing about what Huawei is doing so they should be excluded, he uses Facebook so they should be included??? Etc. etc.
    I understand that everyone is entitled to an opinion but articles of such shoddy construction should really not be encouraged. At the very least this travesty should have started with "In my uninformed and biased opinion...."
    Good day to all "
    11-07-14 11:47 AM
    OT from the Related Technologies and Security files, identify theft numbers also indicating the relative importance of each sector of interest:

http://www.idtheftcenter.org/images/...ummary2014.pdf

Some Apple news:
    Apple iPhones And iPads Will Be Banned In Russia From New Year?s Day 2015--Report - International Business Times
    11-07-14 11:49 AM
113,250 ... 29552956295729582959 ...