View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    For those looking to get a cheap backup phone, a Christmas present, a unit to experiment with, or know of anyone looking to get a new phone at all, as posted above, BlackBerry has some sick deals.

Z30 - $299
    Z10 & Q10 - $199
    Q5 - $159
    Just ordered a white Q10!!!! Excited. Will be awesome second device to my Z30

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 08:44 AM
    For those looking to get a cheap backup phone, a Christmas present, a unit to experiment with, or know of anyone looking to get a new phone at all, as posted above, BlackBerry has some sick deals.

Z30 - $299
    Z10 & Q10 - $199
    Q5 - $159
    Good deals. Same price in both currencies. Canucks get 10%+ discount. LoL
    11-01-14 09:43 AM
    http://www.engadget.com/2014/10/30/b...ssport-review/

Haven't read it yet but on the interest of getting info out early here it is.

Posted via CB10

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20141101_095257.png
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20141101_095313.png

Posted using BlackBerry passport.
    edit: the writer of that article has made lots of corrections since he wrote the first version. it is really nice of him. his article got bombarded but he is communicating fairly.
    Last edited by sidhuk; 11-01-14 at 01:28 PM.
    11-01-14 09:56 AM
    Bought a white Q10 for my daughter for Christmas. See if she likes it from her Q5 at the moment!

Posted by my fabulous Passport
    cjcampbell, rarsen, sidhuk and 5 others like this.
    11-01-14 10:33 AM

Z30 - $299
    Z10 & Q10 - $199
    Q5 - $159
    Great prices. This should move market share. Specially with BB10 os maturing. self distrusted messages and pictures options in latest BBM and ability to hide selected photos in the picture folder. More and more I discover this 10.3.1 more I like it. I hope BlackBerry advertise it properly and the so called tech bloggers give it fair coverage, meaning that they don't have to apologetic to the other platform users before they give their fully educated opinion.

Posted using BlackBerry passport.
    bungaboy, Mr BBRY, Corbu and 3 others like this.
    11-01-14 11:02 AM
    Siduk, are you in the UK? I'm with Vodafone, but have nothing...anyway...not a big deal...I'll go give some sweets to the few kids out trying to get the hang of Halloween and check back later...

Posted via CB10
    sorry for the late reply. no i am in canada
    11-01-14 11:18 AM
    OT: Brazil is planning a $185 million project to lay fiber-optic cable across the Atlantic Ocean, which could entail buying gear from multiple vendors. What it won?t need: U.S.-made technology.

Brazil began terminating its contracts with Redmond, Washington-based Microsoft for Outlook e-mail services. President Dilma Rousseff tweeted at the time that the change will help ?prevent possible espionage.?

http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/201...487d0c4ee93c07

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Passport
    rarsen, sidhuk and bungaboy like this.
    11-01-14 12:34 PM
    11-01-14 01:29 PM
    OT: Brazil is planning a $185 million project to lay fiber-optic cable across the Atlantic Ocean, which could entail buying gear from multiple vendors. What it won?t need: U.S.-made technology.

Brazil began terminating its contracts with Redmond, Washington-based Microsoft for Outlook e-mail services. President Dilma Rousseff tweeted at the time that the change will help ?prevent possible espionage.?

http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/201...487d0c4ee93c07

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Passport
    I think anyone with a brain knows you can not trust any US made technology. It might be ok for a retail nobody but any government or business should seriously worry about US espionage. I wonder how long it will take the US bigbrother media to villify Brazil? I always found it odd how the US preaches freedom and democracy but in reality is totally against it. Oops I'm off topic and is IMO and not ment to offen. I shouldn't worry about people complaining as we live in a democracy?

Posted via CB10
    Andy_bb_king and wojciechp like this.
    11-01-14 01:33 PM
    I think anyone with a brain knows you can not trust any US made technology. It might be ok for a retail nobody but any government or business should seriously worry about US espionage. I wonder how long it will take the US bigbrother media to villify Brazil? I always found it odd how the US preaches freedom and democracy but in reality is totally against it. Oops I'm off topic and is IMO and not ment to offen. I shouldn't worry about people complaining as we live in a democracy?

Posted via CB10
    Ok, but I'd put forth the same concern about Chinese made products.
    If we used Russian devices, the same concern would apply.

Bottom line: the US just got caught.
    bungaboy likes this.
    11-01-14 04:09 PM
    Seems to be lots of sales and positive vibes on the Shop Blackberry Sale.

Link to thread at Red Flag Deals.

[ShopBlackBerry] Discounts on select new unlocked Blackberry phones *Up to 55% - RedFlagDeals.com Forums
    11-01-14 05:35 PM
    The ShopBB deal seems to be a tradition. Cue the ER number boosting. I like what Chen's doing here. Boost the number, move the stock, move towards the future

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 06:26 PM
  13. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    The ShopBB deal seems to be a tradition. Cue the ER number boosting. I like what Chen's doing here. Boost the number, move the stock, move towards the future

Posted via CB10
    Black Q10 and Z10 already sold out! At these amazing prices all the units will go fast!

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 06:31 PM
    Can BlackBerry monetize BBM without massive WhatsApp style losses? - Cantech Letter

And it’s here though where the larger business strategies of BBM and BlackBerry as a whole should converge. BlackBerry has a single executable opportunity in front of it that has nothing to do with the teen market Facebook is cultivating with WhatsApp. Nothing to do with stickers or emoticons. And though the company does not back out its numbers on BBM, it’s clear that Chen would have little patience for the dollars involved chasing consumer whims anyway. We have learned, over the course of a year of watching his leadership, that the stealthy Chen hunts with an arrow, not with the spray of a machine gun.
    11-01-14 06:45 PM
    Black Q10 and Z10 already sold out! At these amazing prices all the units will go fast!

Posted via CB10
    Well . . . I could buy one or two more I guess. LoL

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-blackberries-pic-medium-.jpg
    cjcampbell, rarsen, Corbu and 16 others like this.
    11-01-14 06:53 PM
    And, oh by the way, Mercedes drivers qualified 1-2 for tomorrow's US GP.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-c00011785_4c608860-6209-11e4-a54a-0200ac177821.jpeg

I know Puma renewed their partnership earlier this week. Don't know the terms of the BB contract but I hope they stick with it. Partner with the best!

GL for tomorrow.
    11-01-14 07:20 PM
    Ok, but I'd put forth the same concern about Chinese made products.
    If we used Russian devices, the same concern would apply.

Bottom line: the US just got caught.
    I would have to agree with the above but in a democracy you are innocent until proven guilty and the US is guilty.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 09:24 PM
    I would have to agree with the above but in a democracy you are innocent until proven guilty and the US is guilty.

Posted via CB10
    Let's not turn this thread political. There are many other outlets for that.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 10:25 PM
  19. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-fullsizerender-10-.jpg

The fleet is in! Lol

But Passport is BOSS!!!

Posted via CB10
    CDM76, 3_M4N, bungaboy and 16 others like this.
    11-02-14 01:41 AM
    Too bad the new BBM features will be paid ones. I highly doubt it will help BBM gain 'market-share'.. There are apps/companies offering the same services for free: the casual user won't pay. And the businessman neither.
    Bad move IMHO.
    11-02-14 07:27 AM
    Too bad the new BBM features will be paid ones. I highly doubt it will help BBM gain 'market-share'.. There are apps/companies offering the same services for free: the casual user won't pay. And the businessman neither.
    Bad move IMHO.
    The two new features are a part of a yet to be released bundle. It is not going to just be this.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 07:45 AM
    11-02-14 08:07 AM
    Are there companies offering secure voice and or video group conferencing for free?

Passport'n stuff all day long.
    Corbu, Mr BBRY, rarsen and 8 others like this.
    11-02-14 08:13 AM
    Race day

Passport'n stuff all day long.
    Corbu, bungaboy, sidhuk and 3 others like this.
    11-02-14 08:14 AM
    11-02-14 08:19 AM
113,250 ... 29472948294929502951 ...