View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Oh and now a lawyer mate of mine in Edmonton bbms me to say. I played around with a Passport and think I will get one. He is coming from Android. Lawyers seem to like this beast.... Work Wide.. nice work BlackBerry.

Posted by my fabulous Passport
    10-20-14 11:45 AM
    Benzinga now saying they have "reliable sources in lenovo that the rumour is false" not like any of us believed this anyways but this sort of manipulation should be investigated. These so called "journalist" can't always hide behind the "reliable source" crap, someone needs to face justice

http://www.benzinga.com/news/14/10/4...#ixzz3GhiJOCeI
    10-20-14 12:18 PM
    Benzinga now saying they have "reliable sources in lenovo that the rumour is false" not like any of us believed this anyways but this sort of manipulation should be investigated. These so called "journalist" can't always hide behind the "reliable source" crap, someone needs to face justice
    Link please?
    10-20-14 12:22 PM
    added
    Link please?
    bungaboy and BlackistheBerry like this.
    10-20-14 12:25 PM
    Lol...like we never saw that coming.

Passport'n stuff all day long.
    10-20-14 12:27 PM

I'm surprised Crackberry covered that news though, aren't they usually careful to check their own sources before things like that? Or are rumours the exception?

Posted via CB10
    spike12 likes this.
    10-20-14 12:41 PM
    Security related test
    Apple Inc. iCloud Attacked In China

Posted using BlackBerry passport.
    Apple not the only one to be attacked in China

In the past few months, similar MITM-style attacks have hit Microsoft, Google and Github. Yahoo also suffered a similar attack last month. Swedish security firm Netresec said that Chinese authorities are making such attacks to monitor and censor content Chinese users are trying to access. Even before the launch of the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus 6 in China, government authorities asked Apple to make some security changes to its iOS software.
    10-20-14 12:45 PM

Naaw. I almost ordered a ferrari. Oh well. May be next time Bazinga.
    LoL.

10-20-14 12:51 PM
    Naaw. I almost ordered a ferrari. Oh well. May be next time Bazinga.
    LoL.

@ Sidhuk, good one!
    I hold my $BBRY in RRSP and TFSA account but trade it in my regular trading account. Any profits, such us today go straight into my mortgage as extra payment. Love it! Hopefully I'll be mortgage free sooner than later.

Posted via swift BlackBerry ? Z30! Still waiting for my Passport
    10-20-14 01:01 PM

Hearing 'Reliable Sources Inside Lenovo' Have Said Reports of Move for BlackBerry 'Not True' - BlackBerry (NASDAQ:BBRY), LENOVO GROUP LTD ADR (LNVGY) | Benzinga
    What's even more confusing is that the SP hasn't come crashing down after the source of the rumor somewhat retracted it. I don't know of any other news that would cause today's spike, which is holding up so far. Anyone care to speculate?
    Superfly_FR and rarsen like this.
    10-20-14 01:01 PM
    Very interesting SP is holding....

Posted via CB10
    Mr BBRY likes this.
    10-20-14 01:03 PM
    What's even more confusing is that the SP hasn't come crashing down after the source of the rumor somewhat retracted it. I don't know of any other news that would cause today's spike, which is holding up so far. Anyone care to speculate?
    Bungaboy may have uncovered something truthful ....the serial #'s..?
    10-20-14 01:07 PM
    "After experiencing the way BB10 manages starting/closing/switching apps, I find using going back to the iPhone UI terribly clunky. The worst aspect of the iPhone is that Apple tries to force you into their way of thinking. You are just a simple user, and Apple knows best."
    10-20-14 01:16 PM
    There is another rumor that Apple will be renamed Banana to fit better with current device features.
    Like the soft outer case??? Lol

Passport'n stuff all day long.[/QUOTE]

I believe they're calling it the iPhone 6+ Curve LOL

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 01:17 PM
    "After experiencing the way BB10 manages starting/closing/switching apps, I find using going back to the iPhone UI terribly clunky. The worst aspect of the iPhone is that Apple tries to force you into their way of thinking. You are just a simple user, and Apple knows best."
    Indeed. Plus this, equally true:

I know that's not an Android problem, but I see the tie-in of all Google services to the Android experience as similar. Google isn't satisfied with your being an Android user unless you also completely adopt their search, email, calendar, maps, translate, voice rec, docs, you name it. While Android might be a logical choice, I just can't bring myself to become any more subservient to Google. I simply don't want everything in my life to be run by one company.
    10-20-14 01:20 PM
    Bungaboy may have uncovered something truthful ....the serial #'s..?
    You'll have to PAY to find out! LoL
    10-20-14 01:24 PM
    OT: And now a possibility of fire up your #$##%ss. Let's see how Tim and his loyal followers disputes this one..
    It seems like structure integrity is now in question here.....again.

Guy says his iPhone 6 bent -- and caught on fire - CNET
    Last edited by La Emperor; 10-20-14 at 01:47 PM.
    Corbu, Mr BBRY, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    10-20-14 01:30 PM
    OT: Apple say only nine reported the bending problem. This blog says otherwise.

( I found the link in the comment section of the blog site of the person who had the unfortunate incident of getting burns from the phone )

One of the Nine Are you One of the Nine?
    bungaboy, sidhuk, georg4BB and 1 others like this.
    10-20-14 01:43 PM
    I think short covering causing this spike after the rumour. I should listed to myself and should have bought tons this morning. See my post from yesterday.
    10-20-14 01:52 PM
    @ Sidhuk, good one!
    I hold my $BBRY in RRSP and TFSA account but trade it in my regular trading account. Any profits, such us today go straight into my mortgage as extra payment. Love it! Hopefully I'll be mortgage free sooner than later.

Posted via swift BlackBerry ? Z30! Still waiting for my Passport
    that made me think.
    i have 4 accounts.
    3 of them under water but not by much. theses accounts made purchases prior to getting familiar with this thread, meaning not understanding properly was my fault. i did sell one account just before one of the bad earning report with TH.
    once i caught on with "game" and i have to admit that Morgan8 has lots to do with it that 4th account has made about 57% after all the trading fees. always keep enough money on the side so that a mistake (against MM) can be corrected with extra cash. now Morgan8 is just one of the many factors that this thread has. news, sharing ideas (dont mean crying if loose or taunting and telling me how to safe my money etc. etc.) and learning MM's moves. although these can never be a guaranty for a successful trade but it does increase the chances.
    I have to admit that i lost all blackberry money, in my mind this time last year, before JC came on board and i made peace with my self then, LOL
    during those times, this gang helped me to stay positive and i also told my self that Prem is in more $hit than i am, LOL. so i didnt sell anything more but started playing biweekly 2 to 5% swing and that my friend has been working just fine. now i don't get sad if SP goes down and SP going up just dont make me too much happy because, i can make money biweekly regardless. i know that for long term goals, this stock is just about getting there. in previous posts we talked about dec2014 and it is still on for starting point.
    as for the loosing 3 accounts, they are for long term.
    10-20-14 01:59 PM
    An excuse for some eye candy:
    QNX Auto Blog

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-qnx_mercedes_cla_cluster_turn-by_turn_navigation.jpg

While on the subject of QNX, I was watching this video the other day and could not help but hope that QNX would one day strike a deal with some major players...

Enough with the car videos now...
    10-20-14 02:06 PM
    can.you.believe.that ?
    I HATE my bank; they took abt a week to sell my low return spare ... I'd have bought under $9 with a low �/$ exchange rate ... grrr.
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png

@Corbu: A friend of mine just had the BMW and saw it yesterday ... just an amazing vehicle.
    He is an owner of Ferrari(s) and Mazerati and the likes and really, he was very enthusiast about it.
    10-20-14 02:06 PM
    OT. http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/appl...pple-1.2805865

Is it bad that I'd love to see this get hacked or some how screw up???? Another failure by Apple would damage their rep (and claim of being secure) that much more.

Posted via CB10
    It isn't bad for you to feel that way. Not bad at all. Anyone know any mediocre hackers to get through Apple's security?

Tim Smith from my Z10 on Rogers
    iamagod, CDM76 and Shanerredflag like this.
    10-20-14 02:09 PM
    @Corbu: A friend of mine just had the BMW and saw it yesterday ... just an amazing vehicle.
    He is an owner of Ferrari(s) and Mazerati and the likes and really, he was very enthusiast about it.

Thanks SF!
    10-20-14 02:26 PM
    BBRY fun fact of the day:

BlackBerry stock has not risen by more than $.85 in a single day since December 20th, 2013, in which it went from $6.25 - $7.22. For those who remember, that was the day of John Chen's first ER and conference call and started BBRY's run from $6.25 to $10.78 in January of this year. The next highest single day gains this year came on Jan 21st and 22nd ($.85 gain on both days) and June 19th ($.80 gain)

The current SP is $10.30 Up 0.81(8.48%) 3:27PM EDT - Nasdaq Real Time Price
    10-20-14 02:32 PM
113,256 ... 29282929293029312932 ...