View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    FijiBB, I have heard of iPhone users being labeled as many things, including iSheeps and iDiots, but calling them pedophiles, criminals, and terrorists is kinda harsh.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-14 04:00 PM
    Meh

Passport'n stuff all day long.
    10-13-14 04:07 PM
    This just in from Amazon. I will be a Passport owner as of 10/16! Having placed my order 3 weeks ago, I'd imagine I'm somewhere near the first in line since the initial Amazon stock sellout. Aside from my selfish excitement, it's a good indicator on the lead times involved with replenishing the distribution channels. It will be interesting to see how quickly the next round will sell out.. plus the carrier sales. With positive reviews pouring in, I'm thinking it won't be long before we hear good news on number of Passports sold through. Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Mr BBRY; 10-13-14 at 05:47 PM.
    10-13-14 04:32 PM
    MrBBRY...great to hear! You will love your new Passport...Amazon needs lots of these to satisfy the demand (well, so do many sellers!). Enjoy...share your impressions once you have it.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-14 05:27 PM
    Blackberry, a juicy attraction for G20 govts

The Island

By Ifham Nizam

Sixteen out of G20 governments were secured with Blackberry, said Blackberry India and SAARC Managing Director Sunil Lalvani, adding that s the level of data security they bring in to the corporate segment.

Launching Blackberry 10 Smartphone in Colombo, last week, the Mumbai based expert said 45 security certification is the testimony of the product.

Citing examples, he said most of the world leaders, including US President Barack Obama and British Prime Minister David Cameron are among the users of the renowned product.

BlackBerry Limited (NASDAQ: BBRY; TSX: BB), a global leader in mobile communications, announced that customers here are all set to witness the unique Smartphone experience from BlackBerry with the launch of the Blackberry� Z30, BlackBerry� Z3, and BlackBerry� Q5 smart phones, thereby increasing its product portfolio in the region.

The first phone was handed over to Sri Lanka s Cricket World Cup winning Captain *** parliamentarian Arjuna Ranatunga.

The Smartphone market has evolved rapidly in Sri Lanka and we are all set to impress our customers with the unique range of BlackBerry smart phones. The range of unique BlackBerry 10 smart phones unveiled & will be a perfect embodiment of stylish, high performance, innovative design and exemplary security which are synonymous with our brand promise, added Lalvani.

Lalvani said it s great to leverage technology but also to secure communication, adding proliferation cannot be stopped but the product must be secured.

There is a growing demand for wireless connectivity from mobile professionals in Sri Lanka,said Ashok Pathirage, Chairman and Managing Director, Softlogic.

He said Softlogic always wants to bring world renowned phones to Sri Lanka.

He further said: BlackBerry redefined the market for wireless communications and we are proud to be able to bring this superior technology to Sri Lankan customers, providing them with the opportunity to stay connected and productive.
    10-13-14 06:08 PM
    LoL
    From the thread "sad situation in singapore"

"
    My condolences to you and your family, that is so sad I am praying for all citizens of Singapore.
    No human should have to buy any iphone out of desperation. Can somebody start a Facebook support page for you and all others who have been affected by the lack of PP inventory in Singapore?
    We will mention your story at Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow and call for prayers and help from across Canada!! God Bless!
    Posted using BlackBerry passport.
    10-13-14 09:06 PM
    http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/201...olatility.html

bungaboy likes this.
    10-13-14 10:11 PM
    Delhi airport.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20141013_221617.png

10-13-14 10:16 PM
  9. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Nice pic... Amazon India launch of Passport should be very interesting... wonder how long before sell outs occur there, as has happened at Shop BlackBerry and usa Amazon.com? heard shops were out of stock on the first weekend ...

.. from my awesome Passport
    Tokyo

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by world traveler and former ceo; 10-14-14 at 02:21 AM.
    Mr BBRY likes this.
    10-13-14 10:31 PM
    OT but quasi health related.

Canada developed Eola vaccine...... then sold it to a USA company. wonder why didn't sell to a Canadian company?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/ebola-o...-u-s-1.2796859

Posted via CB10
    Mr BBRY likes this.
    10-13-14 11:53 PM
    Sorry but i do not believe that IOS 8 encryption is beyond hackers or the law enforcement.
    ... and iOS 8 security gets compromised in 3, 2, 1....
    10-14-14 12:25 AM
    "Conclusion
    I was going to skip testing out the BlackBerry Passport, but my curiosity got the best of me and I am thankful that it did. The BlackBerry 10 OS has always interested me with the fantastic BlackBerry Hub, swiping interface, and app expansion through Android.

Unlike other smartphone operating systems, BlackBerry continues to focus on communications and using your device to be productive. Most of the people working for government agencies I work with as a professional engineer use BlackBerry devices and the Passport gives them the ability to leave the iPhone behind and slap one smartphone on their belt.

BlackBerry took a gamble with the Passport, but going back to their QWERTY roots and innovating is what I think they needed to generate excitement for BlackBerry again. It is probably a niche market for the Passport, but I think it was the best option for them and may turn out to be the device that makes people ask for a new BlackBerry at work.

Contributor's rating: 9.5 out of 10"
    Nice read, thanks.

I am actually enjoying the 'guy with the new BlackBerry' spotlight in the meantime though.
    Now I get the idea of what celebs go through.

Lol.
    bungaboy, sidhuk and rarsen like this.
    10-14-14 12:29 AM
    OT: Passport ranked in top five devices currently available by phonedog.com

http://www.appy-geek.com/Web/Article...cleid=30277582

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 01:23 AM
    Anyone getting the AT&T Passport for their BlackBerry Passport? LOL

Articles like this are great free advertising.......

http://www.ubergizmo.com/2014/10/don...mobilerepublic

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 01:26 AM
    10-14-14 07:59 AM
    10-14-14 08:03 AM
    Wow, so many great reviews, strong demand, and zero competition for this form factor. This must be a divine situation for a company.
    They 'only' need to fix the supply chain asap:

Passport's unique form factor and square display may result in longer manufacturing cycle times
    bungaboy, Mr BBRY, jxnb and 7 others like this.
    10-14-14 09:16 AM
    OT: Ten reasons why you?ll love the BlackBerry Passport - Hindustan Times

2. BlackBerry Blend
    This is the highlight of the software’s prowess. Blend is a platform that enables access to emails, messages, files etc. from your Passport to a PC, Mac or a tablet. You just need a Blend platform for the respective OS - Windows or Mac, and you can easily access it with the help of Mobile network or Wi-Fi. Imagine you accessing files on different devices and editing them at the same time without any security threat, thanks to BlackBerry’s secured networks. Only if JLaw and Kate Upton knew about it!
    I might add that Blend almost eliminates the need for cloud storage. Your phone becomes the cloud
    10-14-14 10:24 AM
    Sorry if this has been posted before. PP is ranked #4. On Amazon Germany its #2

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20141014_172535.png

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20141014_171940.png

Posted with my great BB Q10
    10-14-14 10:30 AM
    Delhi airport.

Wow !! BlackBerry India are really pulling out all the stops eh?
    10-14-14 10:35 AM
    How many countries has BlackBerry Passport officially been launched at?

1. Canada - via carriers and ShopBlackBerry
    2. USA - via ShopBlackBerry only so far
    3. Dubai
    4. India
    5. Singapore

Any other country?
    10-14-14 10:57 AM
    10-14-14 11:01 AM
    All of UK

GB, France, Germany.

I believe some parts of Asia as well.

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR and bungaboy like this.
    10-14-14 11:05 AM
    shopblackberry French and Germany site shows in stock. the rest sold out.
    Superfly_FR and bungaboy like this.
    10-14-14 11:07 AM
    ......"when there something strange, that you need to say, whatcha gonna use?.... BlackBerry! ".....

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 12:00 PM
113,256 ... 29162917291829192920 ...